PDA

View Full Version : Brewing Question ?

skarlorn
10-10-2016, 03:16 PM
"However, I recognize that there are a few very potent elixirs one can mix for warriors (who have little use for intelligence in the heat of battle!) who can benefit much from the bonuses alcohol can give to them at high tolerance levels!"

From Aesop's blurb in the Brewing section of wiki. (http://wiki.project1999.com/Skill_Brewing)

I don't see any information on what these beneficial effects could do. If i recall, it would give a STR buff (like 5 points or so, not much) if you got drunk enough.

Anyone know what "very potent elixirs" he's talking about?:confused:

Cecily
10-10-2016, 05:16 PM
That whatever that is, guide I guess, is heavy on roleplay and light on information. Yeah.. So you get drunk, get more str and less wis/int. Drink enough and your game is near unplayable due to Everquest's hauntingly lifelike simulation of real alcohol's potent hallucinogenic properties.

I believe there's some beverages that will get you more drunk than others, which is most likely what he was alluding to. As far as the practical application of being a functional alcoholic in-game, it's nice for blacksmithing and that's about it.

Jontheripper
10-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Im working on it, i currently have 247 alcohal tolerance on my druid, once i max it ill try every brew and note the effects. Unfortunately it is capped by level so ill have to make my way to 60 before i can know the true effects.