PDA

View Full Version : Can bards swarm for cabalist faction?

jazzman_so_fresh
10-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Is there any place where bards can swarm kite hundreds of mobs to improve cabalist faction? I was thinking goblins, but they cast.

Nuggie
10-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Considering you can only kill 25 mobs at a time, I'm going to say no. But if you can get your hands on a skeleton illusion that raises faction substantially.

zanderklocke
10-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Considering you can only kill 25 mobs at a time, I'm going to say no. But if you can get your hands on a skeleton illusion that raises faction substantially.

25 mobs is faster than one mob at a time.

Sorn
10-10-2016, 09:14 PM
25 mobs is faster than one mob at a time.

Not when 40% of them are casters...especially when their respawn time is faster than your kiting time!

It's only a good idea to swarm the goblin fort when you're too high for most of their spells to land. What you probably wanna do is swarm the non-caster Sarnaks and forsaken iksar in LOIO. Better yet, if you're the right level range, get a group going in sarnak fort to get faction and exp without disrupting the zone :)

Lojik
10-10-2016, 09:34 PM
It really doesn't matter once you get max faction. Necro guild and shaman guild will always hate you. Hope that helps

Not true. Bard/mag/wiz/enc have extra hate from sham guild but you can still raise above kos with lots of extra work (like 12000 bone chips total.) Necro guild you just have to do separate from bone chips quest,mostly killing marauders.

Goldknyght
10-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Is there any place where bards can swarm kite hundreds of mobs to improve cabalist faction? I was thinking goblins, but they cast.

dont remember if bards get sneak, but there is a place in Ill omen if i remember correctly to help u raise faction by getting sarnak brains i think. Human Monks had to do this if they wanted to do the whistling fist quest and its been many years since i did it. so dont quite remember.

weaseal
10-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Swarm LOIO for weeks. Worked for me.