Tune was last sighted in plane of fear while his guild was wiped out

Farzo
10-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Did any AoN's drop?

if not, you did em a favor.

Hope you pushed the timers!

Farzo
10-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Might make a special comeback just to help prise Golems out of <epidemics> control.

no redneck guild should have control over such powerful creatures.

georgie
10-10-2016, 08:27 AM
No they killed a classic draco if anything

Gzaz
10-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Might make a special comeback just to help prise Golems out of <epidemics> control.

Lol what you gonna do.......you pussy

Farzo
10-10-2016, 08:41 AM
My very last yt was on an <Epidemic> might add 2 that tally... if you guys dont huddle in groups of 12 with sentry's on the watch @ zl as you pve away.

Safety in numbers they call it.

Gzaz
10-10-2016, 08:43 AM
lol what a pussy

Farzo
10-10-2016, 08:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DZohbEO.jpg

This is epidemic farming an EoE.

2 on the watch, 1 doing the dirty business, 1 spamming ooc.

Qtip
10-10-2016, 08:50 AM

LOL!

Gzaz
10-10-2016, 08:54 AM
The blood of apex still drips off my man spear

Stasis01
10-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Could afk with my ring 8 on and beat Farzo.

Farzo
10-10-2016, 09:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/t1heooX.jpg

sorry meant to upload this one.

Could afk with my ring 8 on and beat Farzo.

but u won't, you'll log in once every 4 months, whine about something, die in PvP then let your corpse rot till next time you log in. ( sorry someone had to say it LOL )

Gzaz
10-10-2016, 09:06 AM
After our victory we all stripped off our cloths and had a big guildie orgie because we can

Farzo
10-10-2016, 09:16 AM
After our victory we all stripped off our cloths and had a big guildie orgie because we can

Lol

Gzaz
10-10-2016, 10:15 AM
We are willing to teach other guilds how to pvp at a good price

Outer
10-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Must admit the whole hiding in a fedit house while the rest of apex got shitstomped is true

Kerwin
10-10-2016, 02:55 PM
cringe

fiegi
10-10-2016, 04:00 PM
tune still playing 16 hours a day?

syztem
10-10-2016, 04:16 PM
they took a week off from raids apparently, not sure if they downed vulak from shake. if they did they obv didnt get anything good i dont see any robe or 2nd abashi or good loots linked.

Stasis01
10-10-2016, 04:49 PM
but u won't, you'll log in once every 4 months, whine about something, die in PvP then let your corpse rot till next time you log in. ( sorry someone had to say it LOL )

Last time I stopped playing I guess I was whining about looting an AON and having all my opponents quit overnight from playing full time.

Tassador
10-10-2016, 09:13 PM
One and thirteen

TheDuck
10-10-2016, 10:46 PM
<Apex> is hitting that critical point where < Empire > did, the leaders are burning out and the people who are new who have been raiding 8 months are realizing there own guild leaders are not getting the loot they need after 8 months, they are looking at there dkp and realizing they are 5th, shit even 3rd in line to get the good stuff and realizing its never going to happen and just quiting.

same shit that happend to <Empire> they are having trouble fielding correct classes, its getting anoying having to tell people to get off other classes and get on the correct ones, i have heard that they are just straight up boxing clerics now to get by raids, and not just clerics just about every buffer on raids is boxed. i don't blame them the other 40 members that show up to the guild are AFK cause they realize noone is getting loot beyond the crap stuff that drops ALL the time.

georgie
10-11-2016, 03:06 AM
I just want to raid in peace..

AzzarTheGod
10-11-2016, 03:39 AM
I just want to hit 8 posts a day. shits hard my head hurts

Gzaz
10-11-2016, 05:42 AM
These thought they could kill quil ...... not on my watch

Pumpedup
10-11-2016, 01:31 PM
they took a week off from raids apparently, not sure if they downed vulak from shake. if they did they obv didnt get anything good i dont see any robe or 2nd abashi or good loots linked.

vulak hasnt been killed in months

Qtip
10-11-2016, 02:46 PM
<Apex> is hitting that critical point where < Empire > did, the leaders are burning out and the people who are new who have been raiding 8 months are realizing there own guild leaders are not getting the loot they need after 8 months, they are looking at there dkp and realizing they are 5th, shit even 3rd in line to get the good stuff and realizing its never going to happen and just quiting.

same shit that happend to <Empire> they are having trouble fielding correct classes, its getting anoying having to tell people to get off other classes and get on the correct ones, i have heard that they are just straight up boxing clerics now to get by raids, and not just clerics just about every buffer on raids is boxed. i don't blame them the other 40 members that show up to the guild are AFK cause they realize noone is getting loot beyond the crap stuff that drops ALL the time.

Jesus man. You go crazy exgirlfriend with every guild you leave?

Videri
10-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Jesus man. You go crazy exgirlfriend with every guild you leave?

http://i.imgur.com/beiJndS.jpg

discordkitty
10-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Banksy, stfu. The clerics aren't boxed, christ.

fan D
10-11-2016, 09:43 PM
i was at the last Apex raid I can confirm there was 3 clerics being boxed

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 01:19 AM
lol apex clerics are real touchy subject. im not saying boxing them is the wrong thing to do. if i had 40 people all half afk waiting for for me to provide loot i'd probably tell people who are carrying to box the clerics.

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 01:24 AM
and colgate, empire totally disbanded under its own weight, everyone likes to claim empire was disbanded after u guys won, but EQ is never won, guilds just come and go, the only way to win is to always dominate that content.

Empire came, got geared up, and quit. basically a pointless endevour. Anyways thats what im trying to prove here, Empire did fold under its own weight. I was there the day you guys woke the sleeper. your guild literally fell apart as you killed it.

so umm ya, your guild did fold inwards on itself, you guys didnt pack it up nicely. who wants that anyways tho? i thought it was pretty funny the mass sleepers tomb defections. The guild wasn't even supposed to break up but then all the sudden after the mass defections gong said a fuck it somewhere in there.

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 03:15 AM
release the sleeper wake bergouts. someone would need to edit it down tho

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 03:37 AM
release the sleeper wake bergouts. someone would need to edit it down tho

pretty sure jupe has it recorded, atleast the last half. he ran into my room during sleepers and unplugged his headphones and told me to come quick. Probably one of the most hilarious thing i ever heard is people i been logging in occasionaly to troll and tell they where being cucked who never believed me, all the sudden u can hear the moment where they realized agatha was telling the truth the whole time.

god felt so good seeing every little warmbody nerd who fell into the zerg get what was coming to them. instead of splitting off into two guilds they got exactly what was coming to them, hehe.

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 03:41 AM
lol I also appreciated the mic drop. they all got rockstar status for life off that ezpz.

I liked the fact the bergs were kind of just forced to lie down and take it, while a few standout bergs tried to mount a protest. I kind of wish gong wasn't so cool about it and really stuck it to them slathar style, woulda made for better tape u kno hehe

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 03:43 AM
n colgate shoulda went full coach

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 03:45 AM
i remember specifically people asking me why id never take an empire tag or raid, and i'd always answer #1 I have known aimchat since VZTZ #2 knowing that, they don't just give anything good to someone who isnt part of upper echelon unless they are RMTing it, or its a political move to satisfy the zerg masses. #3 empire/no guild is going to be able to last long enough to fully gear out its FIRST string in BIS. let alone get to the 2nd and 3rd string players. (luckily enough there is such a knowledge and skill gap on this server between 1st 2nd and 3rd string players the 2nd and 3rd string have no clue that the repeated tov dragons don't mean shit unless stuff is dropping at a fast enough rate. (it's not)

velious was never in the cards for red. I can't believe Aimchat even put so much time money and effort into it. must not have gotten to raid it on live.

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 03:50 AM
u raise a rly good pt there about droprate and drops in general not being classic.

its probably designed to stretch content, but really, red99 was uncontested raiding and gave everyone a blueprint of how fast someone might get BIS under a merit system (which should be the fastest BIS possible).

Knowing that it seems pretty dumb why they didn't just put classic drops in esp with blue having 4-5 guilds competing. bizarre. I mean its called project 1999.

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 04:13 AM
i'd say this was the driving force for like 90% of our loot calls

90% of the loot was crap. lol.

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 04:21 AM
most of the loot is going to be crap since its not classic. I think yelinak's loot table is able to be left blank still lol.

bet vulak can drop 0 loot too

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 04:22 AM
when i say the loot is 90% crap, what i mean is 90% of the loot drops over and over again, and the other 10% does not ever drop, ever.... LOL.

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 04:24 AM
basically, whats the point of seriously, this is what empire, and apex are both guilty of, going into TOV every day and getting the same items over and over again and never getting the ones you want? How many of the 10% items actually exist within each guild at this point.

the answer is : Not enough to make any logical person think going into TOV for 2 years for only 10ish people to have good loot

Smedy
10-12-2016, 04:24 AM
honestly seeing the loot bergs over waking the sleeper was one of my favorite moments on this server

i wish i was there, long build up but i'm sure it was worth it

why do i hear rumors the warders are up again and dropping primals? is that just a rumor or are the gm's truly retarded @ this server?

AzzarTheGod
10-12-2016, 04:28 AM
who'd grind for those non-classic loot tables again especially now that we have all the data mined from P99 and can see it for what it is. dropping 1 item on a 4 item table no thx

ill b fishing in rivervale

syztem
10-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Banksy, stfu. The clerics aren't boxed, christ.

Hi, learn who is talking before posting a response. I never said anything about a cleric or boxing.

Your pal,
Banksy

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Hi, learn who is talking before posting a response. I never said anything about a cleric or boxing.

Your pal,
Banksy

told you jupe. banksy is my character, everyone thinks its me already. I orginally made it u just took it over. It should be mine.

Kerwin
10-12-2016, 09:14 AM
told you jupe. banksy is my character, everyone thinks its me already. I orginally made it u just took it over. It should be mine.

this reminds me of banksy

wendolyn the most skilled rog to ever defeat reefman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGA8wt_9mWM

LayedOut
10-12-2016, 09:39 AM
These thought they could kill quil ...... not on my watch

Thanks pal.

Yuuvy The Destroyer
10-12-2016, 11:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/beiJndS.jpg

I've seen the man use the needle.

discordkitty
10-12-2016, 02:52 PM

Your pal,
Banksy

Well then my bad, I can't keep who is who straight because no one uses character names (including myself!).

lol apex clerics are real touchy subject. im not saying boxing them is the wrong thing to do. if i had 40 people all half afk waiting for for me to provide loot i'd probably tell people who are carrying to box the clerics.

The thing is, they're not boxed. People do log off a character and log on a cleric, sure. But the character they were previously raiding with is no longer on the raid.

I play Salwor because I have his information and then one of the two people I actually trust with Calli's information log the character they are playing off and log Calli on.

I mean, I'm all for being able to box - I would 2-4 box on live without macros or anything like that. But I like my pixels too much to risk being banned and losing my character over it ;p

I just feel there's enough *real* crap to be slung without making things up.

At the end of the day, I just want to play the damn game that's held my attention on and off since 1999 and have fun doing it. ;)

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 03:55 PM
sektor relax, noone is going to bust ur cleric for boxing. they cant afford to and they know it. noone cares.