PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Sky.

RedXIII
10-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Hello, i am working on my ranger epic and i need the: "Swirling Sphere of Color" that drops in the 4th isle of Sky.

So my question is, which time slots are avaliable to go there (gonna try and bring a small guild group there if the time fits).

Also, incase no time slots are avaliable that fits my RL schedule, is there any guilds who still do sky that would allow me to tag along for the drop? Ill glad pay some cash for your guildvault funds (dont rip me off thou plz).

Thanks for reading and for any infos about this.

Freakish
10-04-2016, 06:50 PM
It's a very common drop. I have a cleric up there, if you need help let me know. I'm sure we can duo a horse.

nyclin
10-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Hello, i am working on my ranger epic and i need the: "Swirling Sphere of Color" that drops in the 4th isle of Sky.

So my question is, which time slots are avaliable to go there (gonna try and bring a small guild group there if the time fits).

Also, incase no time slots are avaliable that fits my RL schedule, is there any guilds who still do sky that would allow me to tag along for the drop? Ill glad pay some cash for your guildvault funds (dont rip me off thou plz).

Thanks for reading and for any infos about this.

I've got one I can MQ you from Chocomao, just hit me up at some point

RedXIII
10-04-2016, 06:52 PM
awww, love u guys. Ty.
Problem solved.