PDA

View Full Version : Old players click this

mickmoranis
09-30-2016, 12:23 AM
Made a fresh thread so the 6 people still playing can coordinate and meetup for buffs.

Beastagoog
09-30-2016, 12:32 AM
think both blue and red99 are dying myself.

consistently seeing blue hovering around 900, and red is about 10-15% of the pop usually aka 90-110 now

both servers dying @ the same rate if you analysis it.

velious came and crushed many people under an iceblock of endless raiding.

TIME FOR SOME AA'S and Luclin+pop.

AzzarTheGod
09-30-2016, 05:53 PM
TIME FOR SOME AA'S and Luclin+pop.

We made the strongest push ever for Luclin. If we get it, we get it. It won't be under nilbog's design though, he'd have to hire people because he said he wouldn't develop it himself.

That doesn't mean he can't oversee it. He also didn't say no to Luclin, he simply said he can't see himself doing any work on something he doesn't feel passionate about. Its about 5-6 years off before it goes into development I'd say.

Bones
09-30-2016, 08:14 PM
people with no jobs who play this 18 hours a day are what ruin the server for everybody else tbh at least in the case of the blue server when it comes to raiding, not the lack of content. I feel like even if we got into luclin, and PoP stuff like Naggy and Vox will still be permacamped.

Normal people want to be able to log in and form a pickup raid for raid encounters. Its something thats non-existent because of the neckbeards that control end game content on this server and has been the #1 problem on blue since october 2009.

Beastagoog
09-30-2016, 08:19 PM
people with no jobs who play this 18 hours a day are what ruin the server for everybody else tbh at least in the case of the blue server when it comes to raiding, not the lack of content. I feel like even if we got into luclin, and PoP stuff like Naggy and Vox will still be permacamped.

Normal people want to be able to log in and form a pickup raid for raid encounters. Its something thats non-existent because of the neckbeards that control end game content on this server and has been the #1 problem on blue since october 2009.

Real reason that shit is perma camped is for the $.

It's the casuals who join and buy 300$ worth of plat from the 18hr a day players to buy a fungi and reaver then realize eq is to much of a commitment and quit because they have a job/life.

Rinse and repeat.

Now you know why fungi's are still high priced when they have been on perma farm for literally 4 years straight.

Most rmt is vet to casual, then casual quits to be replaced by yet another casual.

AzzarTheGod
09-30-2016, 08:20 PM

It's the casuals who join and buy 300$ worth of plat from the 18hr a day players to buy a fungi and reaver then realize eq is to much of a commitment and quit because they have a job/life.

Rinse and repeat.

Now you know why fungi's are still high priced when they havr been on perma farm for literally 4 years straight.

Smart post

Bones
09-30-2016, 08:23 PM

Rinse and repeat.

Now you know why fungi's are still high priced when they have been on perma farm for literally 4 years straight.

Most rmt is vet to casual, then casual quits to be replaced by yet another casual.

yeah cant really argue with that... just makes me sick man. My fondest classic eq memories were forming Naggy and Vox pick up raids in EC Tunnel and going and slaying dwagons with a group of complete strangers, something that seems completely impossible here after even 6+ years of the server being open.

mickmoranis
09-30-2016, 11:12 PM

Rinse and repeat.

there are like 3 new players a year ya moran

Beastagoog
10-01-2016, 02:13 AM
there are like 3 new players a year ya moran

Oh micky boy.

If only you staying in school long enough to get to the reading and comprehension part.

P.s we're talking about blue server

syztem
10-01-2016, 06:04 AM
vox naggy are not perma camped atm. we had plenty of pvp over VS, fungi/seb stuff today. lots of good stuff.

Uuruk
10-01-2016, 08:54 AM

Rinse and repeat.

Fungis are pretty cheap on blue at the moment I believe?

LostCause
10-01-2016, 10:28 AM
fungi is about 50k on blue atm

Uuruk
10-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Took 5 seconds to find one for 41k