PDA

View Full Version : XPing in zone while a Rotation mob is in window

Dolalin
09-29-2016, 04:24 PM
Let's say Guild A has the current rotation of a raid mob.

Once that mob is in window, are Guild A's members forbidden from XPing in the zone until the mob pops, to observe the "you must start from the zoneline" rules?

Seems a bit silly to me if so. Any clarity?

xKoopa
09-29-2016, 04:26 PM
If Guild A doesn't want to get petitioned and suspended then they shouldn't be XPing there probably

Alot of it is silly but it's better to err on the side of caution on this server

Tupakk
09-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Short answer yes. Guilds will tell their members to either participate in he raid or go do something else.

Spyder73
09-29-2016, 04:33 PM
There is no rotation - Chest of Phinigel <BDA> destroyed it with the help of <Taken>, the server is still trying to recovery from these selfish actions to be honest.

Tupakk
09-29-2016, 04:34 PM
I think he meant to say foot race.

So Vs, trak, vindi, KT, etc etc

nostalgiaquest
09-29-2016, 05:13 PM
There is no rotation - Chest of Phinigel <BDA> destroyed it with the help of <Taken>, the server is still trying to recovery from these selfish actions to be honest.

Seems to me taken and BDA have been gone a long while now. What's the accuse of the current raid guild leadership for the toxic state of raiding?

Deadlyfury
09-29-2016, 06:25 PM
They are not gone, just re-incarnated ;)

But you would know that if you actually took part in the raid scene :)

And to answer the OP question.

The people EXP can still EXP, they just can't take part in the foot race.

To have proof someone would have show fraps of the person anywhere but at the ZL when the mob spawns.

Baa
09-29-2016, 08:12 PM
To be safe we just tell our members to not exp in the zone - it saves an awful lot of lawyerquesting.

+1 for it being a silly rule though.

Deadlyfury
09-29-2016, 08:27 PM
Lol baa my trusted lawyer!

Yes I woks never exp is a zone with a raid mob in window :/

Ravager
09-29-2016, 08:30 PM
You're better off not trying to make sense of raiding here.