PDA

View Full Version : WTS Bard Powerleveling*UPDATED*

Profyx
09-14-2016, 05:56 PM
Greetings Fellow travelers of Norrath!

Many of you may know there was recently a great disturbance in the force, which caused the great leveling machine to BREAK!

I am here to offer my services to assist in minimizing the hardships you may be facing during this time of mourning.

I have recently changed my pricing scheme to be based on time rather than levels obtained, but have opened up to allowing more customers! No longer will I require PBaoe in order to receive service!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Options

Proxy leveling (Rec. for levels 50+)
Levelers will be added to group along side the bard as the bard does the killing for you. This requires you to be of certain level as to obtain xp grouping with a level 60.

Swarming (Rec. for PBae classes)
Levelers will solo kill as bard pulls 25 mobs at a time, snares them and kites in a circle as you burn them down!

Aggro Holding (Rec low levels or melee's)
Bard will pull many mobs, hold aggro with AE snare as you beat them to death. Bard will assist in killing mobs as you get them past 50% health.

Pricing
Current price: 3-5k per hour
The price is set based on what I value my time. Prices are negotiable, depending on the day! Hit me up and we can discuss.

Contact me

(Bard) Stimulate
(Cleric) Seized
(EC Mule) Powalevel
Private message me on forums

Hope to hear from those in need!
Have a great day!

Lobus
09-15-2016, 12:05 PM
You are everything that is wrong with people in the game. Please delete your account.

Thanks!

Profyx
09-15-2016, 02:44 PM
I find you extremely rude. Please troll other peoples thread's or be reported.

Heavenzoutcast
09-15-2016, 06:05 PM
I find you extremely rude. Please troll other peoples thread's or be reported.

+1

Keep up the good work bro.

Jetlag
09-16-2016, 12:58 AM
You are everything that is wrong with people in the game. Please delete your account.

Thanks!

Agreed. It's important to know the reputation and personality of the people you purchase services from.

My review of Stimulate: Able to PL like any bard, except I have seen your interaction with other players while you PL and it's rather rude. You have a sycophantic façade when it suits your interests, otherwise you're a short-tempered and belligerent antithesis to "good" bards like Zanderlocke. Reap what you sow by treating others poorly. That's my review and free bump.

Profyx
09-16-2016, 01:46 AM
Though I appreciate your bump, I dont really give much weight to anonymous attacks on my character without any specifics. I can count on one hand how many negative encounters I have had on my bard.