PDA

View Full Version : WTB WTB WTB Sham Doll/Drums of the Beast!

topgun1027
09-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Pm me if you have these ty

Also WTB :

Custon Cowl of Mortality

Red Throne/White

Triangle
09-10-2016, 02:28 PM
FYI Sham doll about 120k now adays and Drum of the beasts a good 350k+. Good luck!

indiscriminate_hater
09-10-2016, 04:00 PM
FYI Sham doll about 120k now adays and Drum of the beasts a good 350k+. Good luck!

Does anyone actually believe this dumbass?

GL with purchase OP, you should be able to get these items for significantly less than these prices

topgun1027
09-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Bump

Does anyone actually believe this dumbass?

GL with purchase OP, you should be able to get these items for significantly less than these prices

That boy is a troll some shaman rmter guy. forget his name in game. I made a new thread and he just keeps following and spamming my threads just like 8 months ago.

zanderklocke
09-10-2016, 06:58 PM
You're referring to Svenn, second place best of the best shaman title holder, and one of the best shaman soloers I know based on the Solo Artist Challenge.

He was one of the few people camping and selling wavecrashers and drums of the beast in the beginning of Velious. There's a reason he was able to buy a white dragon helm. Svenn gets called shady, but that's more for how he plays in game. That's another story though. I'd be surprised if he ever RMTed.

For price reference on drum, I got mine for trading an amulet of necropotence for the drums and 30K. I think Theya (Catherin) got hers at a rate of 100K. Some other guy wanted 270K from me before I did a trade for it. I don't think there's really much of a price on them since they are so rare and difficult to camp. With the revamp of Siren's Grotto in the future, I'm sure they'll be more common. Hard to say what they're really worth now; I suppose whatever the two individuals trading decide.

I hope you find one at a price you think is reasonable.

topgun1027
09-10-2016, 07:52 PM
You're referring to Svenn, second place best of the best shaman title holder, and one of the best shaman soloers I know based on the Solo Artist Challenge.

He was one of the few people camping and selling wavecrashers and drums of the beast in the beginning of Velious. There's a reason he was able to buy a white dragon helm. Svenn gets called shady, but that's more for how he plays in game. That's another story though. I'd be surprised if he ever RMTed.

For price reference on drum, I got mine for trading an amulet of necropotence for the drums and 30K. I think Theya (Catherin) got hers at a rate of 100K. Some other guy wanted 270K from me before I did a trade for it. I don't think there's really much of a price on them since they are so rare and difficult to camp. With the revamp of Siren's Grotto in the future, I'm sure they'll be more common. Hard to say what they're really worth now; I suppose whatever the two individuals trading decide.

I hope you find one at a price you think is reasonable.

wish there were forum admins to block spammers. I already know everything about the prices of the past drums thanks though. I don't need peoples opinions stop spamming my threads.

Thordoff
09-10-2016, 11:03 PM

Also the guy who got a 60 day ban for ninja looting FD ring from a TMO Sky raid?

yikes

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1467520&postcount=148
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1467527&postcount=150

Triangle
09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Also the guy who got a 60 day ban for ninja looting FD ring from a TMO Sky raid?

yikes

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1467520&postcount=148
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1467527&postcount=150

TMO had it coming. free bump

P.S.
30 days, and it was a suspension. Let's get it straight =P