PDA

View Full Version : Bath Salts and Face Eating - 28 Cent Remedy

maskedmelon
09-09-2016, 09:54 AM
We've yet another instance of bath salts suspected in association with face eating. The father of the young man accused in the incident appeared in Dr. Phil affirming the hosts suggestions that his son's erratic behavior Mashable been due to a psychotic episode.

What are the chance this face-eating minor murderer will be charged as an adult without an insanity defense? How much are we going to have to spend on incarceration, treatment and rehabilitation so that this degenerate can go propagate more like himself?

Young Man Kills Two, Eats Face (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/father-of-teen-suspected-in-face-biting-slayings-‘there’s-no-question-that-he-had-mental-problems’/ar-AAiFGNs?li=BBnbfcL)

AzzarTheGod
09-09-2016, 04:33 PM
We've yet another instance of bath salts suspected in association with face eating. The father of the young man accused in the incident appeared in Dr. Phil affirming the hosts suggestions that his son's erratic behavior Mashable been due to a psychotic episode.

What are the chance this face-eating minor murderer will be charged as an adult without an insanity defense? How much are we going to have to spend on incarceration, treatment and rehabilitation so that this degenerate can go propagate more like himself?

Young Man Kills Two, Eats Face (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/father-of-teen-suspected-in-face-biting-slayings-‘there’s-no-question-that-he-had-mental-problems’/ar-AAiFGNs?li=BBnbfcL)

Aphetamine/adrenal psychosis is scary. Have you seen what people can do just from energy drinks alone?

That episode of House scared me away from pounding redbulls/monster energy when sleep deprived or stressed out for life.

No thanks. I'll snap half a tab of prescribed amphetamine salts off when I need a lift but that's it.

At one point I was a 3-4 redbulls a day guy, including one large size redbull. I wouldn't even break a sweat. I was on nalbuphine at the time for pain, and I guess my adrenals were completely shut off so the caffeine would have no noticeable CNS effects besides a bit of euphoria from each progressive redbull due to the nalbuphine boosting. I think I was heading for a "House" episode, good thing I stopped that.

This cheerleader in my class was physically dependent on 5 redbulls a day...everyone was horrified. She drank redbull all class and sadly admitted shes drinking 5 every day lol. Everyone was like woahhhhh cringe.

Chaboo_Cleric
09-09-2016, 05:09 PM

Yeah this is white privilege. Had that guy been black he'd be shot!

skarlorn
09-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Legalize weed so the worst u get is bright young elves wasting their talent and youth cultivating laziness and video game addiction.

skarlorn
09-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Legalize weed so the worst u get is bright young elves wasting their talent and youth cultivating laziness and video game addiction.

That was my 100th post, God bless

maskedmelon
09-09-2016, 05:40 PM
That was my 100th post, God bless

Congratulations ^^

AzzarTheGod
09-09-2016, 05:55 PM

Woke.

Chaboo_Cleric
09-11-2016, 01:42 AM
I was really hoping someone would comment on my race baiting. DAMN YOU FORUMS