PDA

View Full Version : No new wow thread?

Fame
09-08-2016, 02:16 AM
tbh, I was wondering what people thought about it

AzzarTheGod
09-08-2016, 02:21 AM
ppl still grinding etc. way too early. give it another 2-3 weeks at least.

Spyder73
09-08-2016, 09:15 AM
All in all I have been pleasantly surprised and easily see myself getting my money’s worth for the Xpac. I am just getting into heroic dungeons, and mythic dungeons/raids don’t come out for a while. However I can see myself running out of things to do in the next month or two and it will degrade into “login for raid only”, which quite honestly is not even a bad thing since there is PLENTY of grinding to do upfront. I play on a PvP server and this expansion encourages a lot of world PvP – its been quite fun leveling up and sh!ting on the alliance (resto shaman seems OP, or I am just super good =P)

I really like the artifact weapons and they have trimmed the fat from various spec lines so you don’t have an overwhelming amount of abilities and it really makes each spec feel very defined. The artifact weapons are awesome and increase the power of your character tremendously, its like having extra Talents basically. There are 5 questing zones and each has its own “story line” series of quests that are much more robust than your “kill X amount of trolls” and “go from A to B”… The story actually is pretty good if you pay attention to it. Dungeons are more fast paced than I remember from BC, WOTLK and Cata – there is no CC at all, its 100% don’t “stand in the fire” and heal through everything else. That’s not to say there isn’t a challenge, even the normal dungeons are not complete faceroll and I am sure the Heroic and Mythic modes leave very little room for error. I should have my iLvl high enough to start heroics tonight (need 810 and im 808). The Class Order Hall is pretty sweet. Basically ever class has a base (Shaman is in the middle of the Maelstrom) where you get class specific quests and work on your artifact weapons. I have heard people saying it has helped them immerse themselves in whatever class much more and I have to agree.

Love it or hate it WoW is still the king of the jungle – this expansion definitely feels like 15 years of trial and error coming together into a concise vision of how the developers wants the game. Depeding on how good the Mythic Dungeon Keystone system is will probably determine if I play for 1-2 more month or 1-2 more years. I have no time or desire to be on a raid schedule Monday-Friday