PDA

View Full Version : neva heard of no ZOG type shit

skarlorn
09-07-2016, 07:35 PM
yall b trippin deep on some next gen creamy memes or what ?

ZOG conspiracy is wrong. prove me wrong fcktard psychos.

holla if u catch me

Nihilist_santa
09-07-2016, 07:51 PM
That post count though.

skarlorn
09-07-2016, 07:57 PM
That post count though.

i'm that new piece that looks like ur ex .

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2016, 11:11 PM
if Emperor Zog doesn't exist who ordered the Dark Dragons to capture Ryu's sister Sara initiating the resurgence of the Light Dragons? who released Myria from her eternal slumber and loosed her on the world? who controls the world's media and collective psyche and is responsible for the initiation of virtually every armed conflict of the last 400 years?

https://i.imgur.com/lv9L9H7.png

Lord this post was a monster

Ahldagor
09-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Bison was defeated and so was Akuma.

skarlorn
09-08-2016, 01:59 AM
so what is Zorg?

AzzarTheGod
09-08-2016, 02:08 AM
so what is Zog?

He is the Emperor of the Dark Dragon family and one of the main antagonist.

Zog masterminded the plan to recover the Goddess Keys, believing that one man should control the world. He is a ruthless, power hungry man, yet when he does respect power and despite waging war against his brethren in the Light Dragon Clan, still shows signs of respect to them as long as they have power.

Ryu, after a long journey, finally reached the imperial capital of Scande and defeated him. His general, Jade, has been helping Ryu all along and planned to control the goddess himself. Zog was killed by Ryu, never knowing of Jade's betrayal.

Zog doesn't live to see his ambition come to pass, but his actions did give Jade the opportunity to re-awaken Myria and set in motion the events of Breath of Fire 2 and Breath of Fire 3. Zog's name is lost to history by the events of the later history but his war may have caused the Dark Dragon Clan to be dramatically reduced in numbers and forced to merge with the Light Dragon Clan, as both Clans had banded together in the hopes stopping Myria's spawn Deathevan from awakening centuries later. In a way his actions indirectly caused the Brood to become one again.

Zog represents the beginning of a tradition within the history, which is Ryu battling a dark counterpart of himself. Zog is the only Dark Dragon transformation Ryu must face in the first game and in many ways, the two are polar opposites of each other in personality and goals.

Zog is said to be one of the most powerful members of the Dark Dragon Clan. He transforms into his Dragon Form to face Ryu and is so massive that only his head is visible to the player. His Second Phase is begun with the phrase "Zog grinned fearlessly"

I did what I could for you dude. Hope that helps.

Rhambuk
09-08-2016, 02:53 AM
cant believe i never played those, hard to get into classic games these days 8(

skarlorn
09-08-2016, 03:20 AM
wait, isn't breath of fire the series of games where there's the companion Bo and Bow the archer dog, and you can turn into a dragon as the main character?

boomerang and shit in the first one

maskedmelon
09-08-2016, 09:59 AM
wait, isn't breath of fire the series of games where there's the companion Bo and Bow the archer dog, and you can turn into a dragon as the main character?

boomerang and shit in the first one

Archer named Bow

Dragon named Ryu (sic)

World Oppressor named Zog

Spyder73
09-08-2016, 02:23 PM
You need the P. Fish from the poison around Zogs compound so that you can cure Nina from amnesia. Also a man from Spring once climbed the tower after the elevator parts broke. You can also find the Emperors Sword behind Zogs throne before you decend into the pit of Tyr. Beware cockroaches while shrunk...

Pro tip - fish in the wells with Rod5

skarlorn
09-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoeie

yawll just blew my mind

I forgot about this game, greatest nintendo RPG i ever played, because i literally never met another person who played it.

iirc zog ended up mind controlling the religion or some shit too... GUTS was awesome

i feel like i just got rustled up lubed and tubed by two dudes real good

entruil
09-08-2016, 10:47 PM
dam homie....

_ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gAtTxWhUY)

entruil
11-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Redacted... J always Redacted... spinning gold and yet... held back ... Redacted...

All shit this shit this OOoooooOooO.. Redacted...

azz a fukcin beast for fillin in between Redacted... in this case... Redacted...

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2016, 12:48 AM
He is the Emperor of the Dark Dragon family and one of the main antagonist.

Zog masterminded the plan to recover the Goddess Keys, believing that one man should control the world. He is a ruthless, power hungry man, yet when he does respect power and despite waging war against his brethren in the Light Dragon Clan, still shows signs of respect to them as long as they have power.

Ryu, after a long journey, finally reached the imperial capital of Scande and defeated him. His general, Jade, has been helping Ryu all along and planned to control the goddess himself. Zog was killed by Ryu, never knowing of Jade's betrayal.

Zog doesn't live to see his ambition come to pass, but his actions did give Jade the opportunity to re-awaken Myria and set in motion the events of Breath of Fire 2 and Breath of Fire 3. Zog's name is lost to history by the events of the later history but his war may have caused the Dark Dragon Clan to be dramatically reduced in numbers and forced to merge with the Light Dragon Clan, as both Clans had banded together in the hopes stopping Myria's spawn Deathevan from awakening centuries later. In a way his actions indirectly caused the Brood to become one again.

Zog represents the beginning of a tradition within the history, which is Ryu battling a dark counterpart of himself. Zog is the only Dark Dragon transformation Ryu must face in the first game and in many ways, the two are polar opposites of each other in personality and goals.

Zog is said to be one of the most powerful members of the Dark Dragon Clan. He transforms into his Dragon Form to face Ryu and is so massive that only his head is visible to the player. His Second Phase is begun with the phrase "Zog grinned fearlessly"

I did what I could for you dude. Hope that helps.

I agree entruil. underrated post here with those highlights. Really admiring this one, so woke it hurts.

entruil
11-05-2016, 12:49 AM
smilin'... nyte...

big_ole_jpn
11-05-2016, 01:07 AM
classic thread I think about this one in the wee hours sometimes