PDA

View Full Version : any of you used teeter-hangup? (booze)

entruil
09-06-2016, 10:14 PM
or something similar....

should i just do chin-ups?...

booze aint workin... gnyte...

AzzarTheGod
09-06-2016, 11:25 PM
That shit looks dangerous and unhealthy.

entruil
09-06-2016, 11:58 PM
[IMG]hope this helps! Get off the booze!

yea the flailing for sure....

the booze def worst ever and i am all for individual liberty(i learn everyday though)...

the balance of the poison has not been so easy... and it now is starting to be negative (how far late could i be?)... it also relaxes and helps (tonight has been a (lack of a better term) reciprocal) ...

i still am and should and can only; push for a more rigorous truth through strength.balance.CorporateFunctionToReturnRoot() (;?)... something about Tai-Chi Chuan Push Hands

sry my brain typing explained chin-ups....

~looks!~ dangerous and unhealthy.

1000 Ways to Die - Boobicide(at least itsa thousand and not a million, fallacy holds water and sinks) (https://youtu.be/mtSXC4kF2II?t=85)

-adding this after my drunk ass reread and hitting submit reply for my own benefit in the manana(whatever the F edit mark?(what's real way to say about a mark))-

Chaboo_Cleric
09-07-2016, 03:12 AM
I once swam naked in the ocean and got caught my local authorities. When detained I was only given a blanket to trust in.

Chaboo_Cleric
09-07-2016, 03:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SluYQ7R.png

these things don't do shit

my dad had one after he had a major back surgery and was kind of desperately flailing for pain relief. couldn't do any kind of exercise in it really, it was just for hanging upside down and getting a headache. And did not help w/ his back prollems.

hope this helps! Get off the booze!

You are correct these don't do shit

entruil
09-07-2016, 03:32 AM
chin-ups ftw i suppose... FUKC somehow i need to stretch my bak... i can and will and dont believe in fantastical as seen on..... still sounds good tonight tho... chin-ups... .5 destruction level event... gnyte again peace understanding destructiveness in a storm...

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2016, 03:33 AM
go to bed dawg