PDA

View Full Version : The Land Of The Lost Challenge!

Piemur
09-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Okay, my guild, <Illuminati Confirmed> Has started a new challenge, we call is "The Land Of The Lost" Challenge. (Mods, move this thread if its in the wrong area please)

The rules are simple.

Roll an Iksar of any class.
Level 1-60 without leaving Kunark
Speak Only in Lizardman
No transfers of Items or Money, NO LEAVING KUNARK!
Do Not accept gifts of items or money, only use what you find and make.
Surname of all toons must be Sleestak.

We have a guild going for the challenge called, "Children of Cabilis" and we will be doing this challenge together, we already have several members available to invite,

Hateman
Altrusian
Rigamortus

PST any of those for an invite, or post here with your characters name in order to get in.

We will be checking /who guild all and inspecting players to make sure people follow the rules. If you are found in violation you will be removed from the guild. This only works if people are honest.

Also, consider what tradeskill you might want as they will be very helpful.

So far, we have people on Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Baking, Pottery and Alchemy.

Piemur
09-04-2016, 09:39 PM
i have seen your post, it is pretty awesome, unfortunately, i don't know how to collab, you can't speak lizardman!

phacemeltar
09-04-2016, 10:09 PM
i hope this concept takes off.. there still needs to be a faydwer guild of this style

Piemur
09-05-2016, 01:45 AM
loving the kunark version so far, we just got started and its super fun

pathius41
09-05-2016, 06:09 AM
It's like P99 reborn, I'm loving it so far

Jimjam
09-05-2016, 06:44 AM
I love doing stuff like this!

I started levelling a barbarian using only the everfrost-permafrost area.

Also my Innoruuk warrior was lavastorm+dungeon based mainly.

Good luck!

Piemur
09-06-2016, 12:17 AM
lots of interest, glad people are liking the idea! now we just need someone to join the challenge!