PDA

View Full Version : i flew a chinese airline

skarlorn
09-02-2016, 07:59 PM
spooked the shit out of me. lets start off with the fact that china has blocked all google, facebook, gmail, etc. cause they scared. p(_)ssies.

pretty much suck when you stuck in Geijing (emphasis on 1st syllable) and cant use your honest to god good internet.

secondarily the chinese people spooked me deep 2 the core. boarding the air china flight they all (keep in mind they are tiny, ugly hideous people with wrinkled skin and awful fashion sense) push forward like a herd of sheep, desperate to try and get a little ahead of the mob.

no sense of common decency or civility.

I am a peaceful Elf but the Fear gripped my bowels and I thought of what would happen if I had to fight in the Elvish Armies of North America against the Chinese menace. i'd have to kill like 30 of these rice eyed scumdogs before i could let them kill me. that's a lot of folks to gank, even the best PvPers would raise an eyebrow at such an impressive KDer. Trust me, I've played a lot of CS, TF2, Overwatch, and WoW PvP.

the air quality was such shit in geijing that i literally choked walking from the airplane to the airport. smelled like some rat dog had burned 100,000 tires just for the sake of it. the food tasted like it was laced with poisons and was Absolute Garbage.

This is a poisoned people in a poisoned country and they do not think. the old ladies on the plane were asking me (the western menace) to help them with their bags. the gentlemen* with their long booger fingernails would not help the elderly women who had cranked them out of their own uteruses. they were left to rot and beg for help from a level 60 elf lord (myself).

thank you for your consideration on this topic

R Flair
09-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Lol, real chinese food isn't worth a shit. Really the real version of most food isn't worth a shit. Its the versions that they make in the US that is good. 5 star restaurants excluded.

But really, what did you expect in a communist country?

Daywolf
09-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Lol, real chinese food isn't worth a shit. Really the real version of most food isn't worth a shit. Its the versions that they make in the US that is good. 5 star restaurants excluded.

But really, what did you expect in a communist country?

Mandarin style Chinese food FTW. A bonus if it's a restaurant that also has Japanese food.

skarlorn
09-02-2016, 10:51 PM
the cleverness (if intentional) of daywolf's Location is nullified by that post he just made

Daywolf
09-02-2016, 11:17 PM
the cleverness (if intentional) of daywolf's Location is nullified by that post he just made
What, you don't like steak? The Japanese are all about the steak and sushi, oh and beer. I make sushi really well, though a little extra sweet most times :D Then Mandarin does chicken really well while everything else they seem to like to add lots of peanut butter to, and use bread in stuff (me bread nazi hah). Japanese women are way cuter too, imo, so there's that.

skarlorn
09-02-2016, 11:32 PM
i would never violate japanese cuisine by putting it in a chinese restaurant

Daywolf
09-02-2016, 11:54 PM
i would never violate japanese cuisine by putting it in a chinese restaurant
Why is that? Mandarin comes from NE China on the Sea of Japan. There are a lot of restaurants that are Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. The connection is common.

Spyder73
09-06-2016, 12:15 PM
All hail filthy pagan