PDA

View Full Version : Business investment

Myrkskog
01-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Sir,

I have a business proposal which I know might interest you, I got your
address through an inter-norrath search directory(/who) in my bid to find a
foreign partner who Could be of assistance to me.

In brief introduction, I am Prince Tolkar Vie ,a citizen of Felwithe,
and the Eldest son of Fiona Vie and Galeth Veredeth. Our city had in the
past been involved in a very horrible and hostile war in which
The Tier'dal, led by D'vinn committed so many atrocities against the Koa'dal. My father who was a collaborator to the rebels was killed during the war because of his inability to produce over Thirty Million Norrathian Platinum Coins (30m PP) given to him by the Felwithian United Congress of Koa'dal (F.U.C.K) rebels for the procurement of phat lewtz.

However, truth and evidence has unfolded matters that we saw his death as
a linkdeath and restoration of peace in our dear land, but before my father's death during one of our visits to him while in crushbone, he disclosed to us of an existence of two sealed dwarven trunks, which he kept in the underground vault in Felwithe, which he said contained the sum of Thirty Million Norrathian Platinum (30.000.000.00PP).

We immediately went back home and found the Dwarven trunks intact, we took to my father's advice and fled out of Faydwer through the Ocean of Tears, after days of sea traveling with the trunk boxes intact and arrived in Freeport where we hurriedly deposited it in the Freeport Hold that took
the boxes to Highkeep as family valuables, withholding truth of the
real content of the Dwarven trunks, this we have done for security reason and kept down the deposit cost. Even as I am writing you, the Freeport Hold is not aware that the boxes contain platinum, although the war has ended but we have considered it safe to remain outside Faydwer and to return back to Felwithe, since we have lost our lewtz and all our properties confiscated by the new government of King Tearis Thex.

I have a limited knowledge in East Commons Tunnel, hence the reason for
soliciting your assistance to please make a residence arrangement for us
in Antonica and to guide us invest this platinum in the EC market, I have the
consent of my mother and we have resolved to give you 30% of the platinum for assisting us in this transaction. Every arrangement to withdraw out the
consignment from the Freeport Hold and subseguent movement into East Commons is guaranteed and it is hitch-free and risk-free.

I will give you more details as to how we shall conclude this transaction. Incase you may have no interest in this transaction; I kindly request your utmost confidentiality and secrecy in this matter for security reasons. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thanks and Tunare bless,
PRINCE Tolkar Vie.

Slathar
01-09-2011, 07:39 PM
i was going to post something offensive and rude but i think ill just watch to see how this unfolds

citizen1080
01-09-2011, 07:55 PM
So you are the guy who sends me these msgs when I list my motorcycle on craigslist!

Nebi
01-09-2011, 08:21 PM
only if you promise to pay me back

Curmudgen
01-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Nigerians in norrath!

JayDee
01-09-2011, 10:26 PM
This guy got access to my account and stole my splitpaw belt, damask robe, cold iron morning star, and banded leggings.

Fourthmeal
01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
think outside the bun

Ongbak
01-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Nigerians in norrath!

Dr4z3r
01-10-2011, 12:21 PM
This guy looks legit. I say go for it.