PDA

View Full Version : SC WTF was this group thinking 35 ranger Tanking Royals 3+ hours???

Pycoba_rng
01-09-2011, 04:56 PM
My god what was this group thinking. A ranger tank lvl 35 at royals for 3 hours???

http://i52.tinypic.com/28qujom.jpg

senna
01-09-2011, 05:07 PM
wat?

Tumdumm
01-09-2011, 05:10 PM
still goin strong over there?

Alkorin
01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
And? You can tank royals... so can anyone else, as long as they have heals on them.

Or is this more of your "doing more with less" thing?

Droxx
01-09-2011, 05:29 PM
I'd like to know how you have 3400hp as a level 35 ranger.

brentwoodbam
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
It's a bug. I've had it happen to me. It says you have double your hp, but only shows you having 50% of it (which is actually your max), so this ranger has 1800

Droxx
01-09-2011, 05:54 PM
It's a bug. I've had it happen to me. It says you have double your hp, but only shows you having 50% of it (which is actually your max), so this ranger has 1800

In the pic, he has more than 50% health.

Pycoba_rng
01-09-2011, 07:48 PM
And? You can tank royals... so can anyone else, as long as they have heals on them.

Or is this more of your "doing more with less" thing?

You people amaze me. Crawl out of the hole you sleep and quite being crude. Who the hell said I was the only one who could do this? If the lotto ticket I bought wins. I really would like to purchase a airline ticket to all the 12 year olds houses that post these kind of things. This way I could knock on the door and greet you properly.

~Thanks a buntch
~Pycoba

Lazortag
01-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Just curious, but why would you tank with claws rather than a proccing weapon which would hold aggro better?

Not trying to be rude, just wondering.

Slathar
01-09-2011, 08:03 PM
no one cares, rangers still suck and you suck even more for leveling in solb

Pycoba_rng
01-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Just curious, but why would you tank with claws rather than a proccing weapon which would hold aggro better?

Good question. My yak doesn't proc yet at this level so its worthless. The claws I have are primary only. The dps from them keep aggro well enough anyway. At 10 dmg 21 delay they aren't that shabby for aggro at this level. When I hit 37 anytime I tank I will be using my double yak setup.

Slathar
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Good question. My yak doesn't proc yet at this level so its worthless. The claws I have are primary only. The dps from them keep aggro well enough anyway. At 10 dmg 21 delay they aren't that shabby for aggro at this level. When I hit 37 anytime I tank I will be using my double yak setup.

tell us more about your leveling plan, we're very interested

some possible topics:

where will you level at 37
where will you level at 38
where will you level at 39
why do you post as if anyone gives a fuck

Walabaego
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
tell us more about your leveling plan, we're very interested

some possible topics:

where will you level at 37
where will you level at 38
where will you level at 39
why do you post as if anyone gives a fuck

Damn Slathar, all of your posts scream ''I'm a little bitch''.

Erasong
01-09-2011, 08:57 PM
the proc weapon probably wouldnt matter anyway as snare and flame lick would be more then enough agro.

Nedala
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM

QFT never seen a worse forum troll

Slathar
01-09-2011, 09:41 PM

Lazortag
01-09-2011, 09:58 PM

I was talking about Ebony Bladed Swords. I don't know much about rangers so maybe I'm just being silly.

yaaaflow
01-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Well equiped twink tanks stuff within 3 levels of himself news at 11

Harrison
01-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Solb mobs hit like bitches. Lguk would destroy him.

Pycoba_rng
01-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Solb mobs hit like bitches. Lguk would destroy him.

Actually I tanked LGuk the other day , tho only the mobs near safe hall and near hand camp. Some where in upper 40's. I was actually lvl 34 , and with a group of lifealert's

Uaellaen
01-09-2011, 11:59 PM
and with a group of lifealert's

so there IS the possibility of hallucinating this right?

Pycoba_rng
01-10-2011, 12:37 AM
so there IS the possibility of hallucinating this right?

Funny? I'm so done with these forums full of trolls and jerks. Be interesting if any of you could just be nice for a change. Quite frankly you all deserve eachother im done bye

Dantes
01-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah what was that group thinking? Next time invite me when you need a tank. ;)

Fromage
01-10-2011, 04:23 AM
Funny? I'm so done with these forums full of trolls and jerks. Be interesting if any of you could just be nice for a change. Quite frankly you all deserve eachother im done bye

Did you originaly post this in R&F, or did it get moved here?

aggresor223
01-10-2011, 05:22 AM
You people amaze me. Crawl out of the hole you sleep and quite being crude. Who the hell said I was the only one who could do this? If the lotto ticket I bought wins. I really would like to purchase a airline ticket to all the 12 year olds houses that post these kind of things. This way I could knock on the door and greet you properly.

~Thanks a buntch
~Pycoba

You should find another emulator to play on..thx

Tippett
01-10-2011, 05:29 AM

He was specifically asked....
Why are so many people mean to this guy...
Seems like another passionate EQ player to me, give him a break......
Cool post BTW Pycoba :D

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 07:18 AM

Late to the reply party here as I was busy raiding yesterday until late.

I'm not entirely sure why you think that my reply was crude; it wasn't. I was asking you why you posted this. It's a screenshot of your stats, with a sentence that is screaming "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

What exactly are you trying to show us? That you have the HP bug?

In any case, no, please don't show up at my door. I've had my fill of e-thugs this week.

Goobles
01-10-2011, 07:30 AM
What exactly are you trying to show us? That you have the HP bug?

In any case, no, please don't show up at my door. I've had my fill of e-thugs this week.

Are you fucking retarded? Are all of you fucking retarded? Pycoba is merely trying to showcase that Rangers aren't worthless.... a moot point, I know... but you guys are coming up with completely bullshit flames.

FUCKING NEWS FLASH PEOPLE: This isn't the Rants and Flames forum. Get bent. Let him have his moment. I'm sure it's just a feeling of situational bliss.
....Fucking drones...

I have no clue why I'm BETA testing the Kunark server for you pieces of shit to play on, when you are so worthless and pieces of shit. God damn it.

guineapig
01-10-2011, 01:40 PM
the proc weapon probably wouldnt matter anyway as snare and flame lick would be more then enough agro.

This!

Rangers aren't warriors. Why the hell would a ranger waste all that money on Yaks? You will barely ever be allowed to use it.

As far as agro control goes, rangers have always been superior to warriors in that department (like any other hybrid).

Scrooge
01-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Rangers aren't warriors. Why the hell would a ranger waste all that money on Yaks? You will barely ever be allowed to use it.

It's ok, guineapig....I'll allow it! Breathe easy!

Winobot
01-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Man, you guys are getting trolled so hard. Just take a deep breathe and relax... is he really hurting anyone? Do we really need to get so upset over this? I'm starting nerdrage counseling ASAP.

guineapig
01-10-2011, 02:15 PM
It's ok, guineapig....I'll allow it! Breathe easy!

Lol... I'm not upset. I just think it's funny that anyone who has played EQ before would think rangers have trouble generating agro.

How quickly people forget Jolt. :p

But to be honest I have been in many groups lately where I see bards and rangers wielding yaks when we have a warrior tanking and it's just messy as all hell.

I see myself as a champion of the downtrodden so I have always had a place in my heart for rangers. :)

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Man, you guys are getting trolled so hard. Just take a deep breathe and relax... is he really hurting anyone? Do we really need to get so upset over this? I'm starting nerdrage counseling ASAP.

Hepl me, sir. I seem to have forgotten not to post on these damn forums. Problem is, I can't undo it now, and I almost feel bad for Pycoba -- I have other reasons for having a beef with him in particular, but I shouldn't have brought that here (or to his recruitment post, which I hope gets cleaned up).

There should be laws against posting immediately after a 12h Sky raid. Damn bugged Spiroc Lord.

guineapig
01-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Hepl me, sir. I seem to have forgotten not to post on these damn forums. Problem is, I can't undo it now, and I almost feel bad for Pycoba -- I have other reasons for having a beef with him in particular, but I shouldn't have brought that here (or to his recruitment post, which I hope gets cleaned up).

There should be laws against posting immediately after a 12h Sky raid. Damn bugged Spiroc Lord.

You can just click edit then change your post to just a smiley face or something. Unless it's in R&F you can take back what you said.

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah, but editing history isn't cool. I said what I said, and I've been quoted later on anyway. Better to apologize. So, Pycoba -- I do apologize for cluttering up your threads.

mitic
01-10-2011, 03:07 PM
ranger twink epicness, young ranger chronicles

/thread

mitic
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
My god what was this group thinking. A ranger tank lvl 35 at royals for 3 hours???

very good job young padawan. now you just need to adjust some other stuff and the force may be with you

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/before.jpg

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/after.jpg

ps: i fail in hiding names

Bubbles
01-11-2011, 06:24 AM
My body mass is that of one of Mardur's arms though. :(

Omnimorph
01-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Well i dunno, the topic seems a bit antagonising. Is it surprsing a very twinked ranger could tank in solb? no. But trying to make a big deal of it to all the anti-ranger hate going about makes it forum fodder for the trolls.

I soloed a red on my bard the other day, he's heavily twinked... i'll post about it later <3

Uaellaen
01-11-2011, 01:27 PM
i feel entitled to spread my ranger hate where ever they go ... dont like it? ranger gate! :P

mimixownzall
01-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Are you fucking retarded? Are all of you fucking retarded? Pycoba is merely trying to showcase that Rangers aren't worthless.... a moot point, I know... but you guys are coming up with completely bullshit flames.

FUCKING NEWS FLASH PEOPLE: This isn't the Rants and Flames forum. Get bent. Let him have his moment. I'm sure it's just a feeling of situational bliss.
....Fucking drones...

I have no clue why I'm BETA testing the Kunark server for you pieces of shit to play on, when you are so worthless and pieces of shit. God damn it.

http://jfziolkowski.com/Images/nerd-rage.gif

guineapig
01-14-2011, 08:57 AM
That's the Angry Nintendo Nerd that does those mildly amusing game reviews on Youtube, isn't it?

Ames
01-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Its Pycoba, the RMT ranger !

Its Girard, The banned asshole!

Pycoba_rng
01-22-2011, 02:24 PM
WOO WOO lets not spread rumors

Mcbard
01-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Your Kobolds look like Minotaurs because your gama seems a tick too low imo.

That is all.

Edit: that is not all: Hainis is a cool cat.