PDA

View Full Version : Quote in a quote

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 12:57 PM
Is there a setting or way that I can make this happen automatically, or do I have to recreate it manually?

For example if someone quoted this post and said I suck or something and then I quoted their post, my quote would only show what they said and not include the quote they were responding to.

Oh, like pms, is there a way to make thread quotes like pms?

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 12:59 PM
I think I just figured this out !

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 12:59 PM
Is there a setting or way that I can make this happen automatically, or do I have to recreate it manually?

For example if someone quoted this post and said I suck or something and then I quoted their post, my quote would only show what they said and not include the quote they were responding to.

Well, kinda, not really. That's a new button though. Not what I am looking for :/

bdastomper58
08-26-2016, 01:26 PM
tuhink I just figured this out !

just cram it on in there

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 01:53 PM
it's set up like this to defend against vortexes

Well, kinda, not really. That's a new button though. Not what I am looking for :/

just cram it on in there

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 01:53 PM
Ohhhhhhohouoho! Solution! I'm dangerous now!

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 02:28 PM
You broke it. I can't quote that.....

but

THANK YOU!!!

Daywolf
08-26-2016, 05:19 PM
CLICK!CLICK!CLICK!CLICK!CLICK!http://i.imgur.com/h9iO6dg.gif

maskedmelon
08-26-2016, 05:23 PM
funnies!

LMAO!