PDA

View Full Version : Shocking footage of 'Nazi youth camp' in Sweden

fash
08-22-2016, 02:02 AM
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/695790/Shocking-footage-German-children-attending-Nazi-youth-camp-Sweden (English)
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/tyskt-hogerextremt-barnlager-i-sverige/ (Swedish, full creepy stalker video)

All the children are similarly dressed, the boys in shirts and shorts, while the girls wear long skirts and their hair braided as they appear to be taken straight out of a Nazi propaganda film.

Blonde children with traditional haircuts? Girls wearing skirts and braided hair?! Oy vey! They must be fascists!

Please ignore the degenerate stalking children in a forest and secretly filming them hidden from sight.

bdastomper58
08-22-2016, 02:18 AM
who is claiming nazis other than you?

you tryna false flag my cuck?

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 03:01 AM
Thinks he more referring to the right to deny the Holocaust happened the way they say it happened (it didn't happen remotely close to what is talked about or what the law protects from being discussed and analyzed.

A jew (IDF service, dual Israeli citizenship) once accused me of being a denier, but when I explained my position he respected it and settled on "so you are just trying to throw water on it". This opened up a HUGE intellectual debate on interpretation of events and the meaning of language, etc.

My friends literally sat around dumbfounded with their mouths hanging open after pouncing on me with the Jew initially screaming "WE GOT A DENIER OMFG A DENIER IS HERE!!!" all riled up and riotous minded (typical Roman Catholic friends. fucking dumbasses) They contributed absolutely nothing while 2 intellectuals went at it. It turns out they didn't even have an educated position on the Holocaust, they were just fucking dogpile pieces of shit.

At the end of it, I respected the Jew a lot. And would NEVER deny the Holocaust. We really built together through the debate and both realized the sharp intellect of the other person. I am no longer friends with any of my Roman Catholic friends who were present in that room, but I am friends with the Jew.

We both respected each others position by the end of it. He coined a new term on the spot "Holocaust Moderate" to describe my rationale and the version of events I provided. As opposed to holocaust denier. I think Holocaust Moderate is where most of us are on it, but the law interprets moderates as deniers and you can face prison time.

pathius41
08-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Thinks he more referring to the right to deny the Holocaust happened the way they say it happened (it didn't happen remotely close to what is talked about or what the law protects from being discussed and analyzed.

A jew (IDF service, dual Israeli citizenship) once accused me of being a denier, but when I explained my position he respected it and settled on "so you are just trying to throw water on it". This opened up a HUGE intellectual debate on interpretation of events and the meaning of language, etc.

My friends literally sat around dumbfounded with their mouths hanging open after pouncing on me with the Jew initially screaming "WE GOT A DENIER OMFG A DENIER IS HERE!!!" all riled up and riotous minded (typical Roman Catholic friends. fucking dumbasses) They contributed absolutely nothing while 2 intellectuals went at it. It turns out they didn't even have an educated position on the Holocaust, they were just fucking dogpile pieces of shit.

At the end of it, I respected the Jew a lot. And would NEVER deny the Holocaust. We really built together through the debate and both realized the sharp intellect of the other person. I am no longer friends with any of my Roman Catholic friends who were present in that room, but I am friends with the Jew.

We both respected each others position by the end of it. He coined a new term on the spot "Holocaust Moderate" to describe my rationale and the version of events I provided. As opposed to holocaust denier. I think Holocaust Moderate is where most of us are on it, but the law interprets moderates as deniers and you can face prison time.

Is that a thing in other countries? because, and I am being serious now, I have literally never heard a person ever deny that the holocaust happened.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 03:34 AM
Is that a thing in other countries? because, and I am being serious now, I have literally never heard a person ever deny that the holocaust happened.

I don't know where to begin really. I'll just say yes, its a thing. A big thing depending when and where you are.

Sodors Finest Poster
08-22-2016, 07:41 AM
http://imgur.com/TBtgU4u.jpg

azeth
08-22-2016, 08:38 AM

so what is the position you argued? What are you claiming happened versus what we've read happened?

sOurDieSel
08-22-2016, 11:40 AM
If you need a law to 'protect history' chances are it is a lie you are 'protecting'.

Hitler dindu nuffins.

Raev
08-22-2016, 11:55 AM
I don't know where to begin really. I'll just say yes, its a thing. A big thing depending when and where you are.

I'd be a bit curious to read a bit more here, with a few references etc

R Flair
08-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Azzar can answer himself, but for my part: every single concentration camp liberated by the Soviets was supposedly a death camp, while every US/Brit-liberated was a work camp in varying state of starvation and unsupply. The entire idea of extermination camps is Soviet propaganda we decided we would not argue with

Never heard this. I have heard american's and even generals including Patton's writing attesting to them being more than just "work camps".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp#Liberation

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 12:37 PM
Never heard this. I have heard american's and even generals including Patton's writing attesting to them being more than just "work camps".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp#Liberation

"I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations to merely 'propaganda.'"

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Good thing we have the word of the Supreme Allied Commander to assure us it wasn't just propaganda.

Ahldagor
08-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Again, evidence of barbarity and war crimes committed under conditions of starvation at the end of the war which I do not deny, yet still not a camp designed for systematic extermination.

https://i.imgur.com/aycUKie.png

maybe the genius nazi scientists knew what areas the Soviets would conquer and only put death camps there, for plausible deniability later???

You are incredibly stupid. Mincing words while leaning with revisionist history...smells like /pol bullshit.

Raev
08-22-2016, 01:32 PM
It's also plausible that they put them all in Poland <shrug>

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 02:56 PM
I can't imagine why people would bother making up this kind of stuff. Men are just nasty disgusting animals. I mean look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese in Nanking and what the US did to the North Koreans in the Korean War. The victims of these atrocities have multiple museums filled with evidence of the crimes. The holocaust is just another example of the depravity of man.

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 03:42 PM
It's not that it's implausible or even that Germany didn't commit an organized genocide, it's that the numbers and key set pieces of the mythology (ash rain over cities) are dogshit war propaganda and discussion of that can literally land you in jail in certain serf states.

As for "why people would bother making up this kind of stuff" about an enemy nation that poses an existential threat and requires the total mobilization of the state, gee I don't know. Why 70 more years of propaganda demonizing a form of government that was never tested outside of wartime and almost got a nation off of the fiat plantation? Why create a giant looming specter of mass extermination over any discussion of distancing the nation from the international debt system? gee I sure can not think of any people who would benefit from maintaining their control over hundreds of millions of debt slaves.

Well, I do t know either. That was the point of my post. It is unlike you to beat around the bush like this though. You are not suggesting that war museums are full of propaganda that is pumped into the public feeding trough, starting with indoctrination at school, reinforced with national commemorance days and David Attenborough at home and protected by law elsewhere, are you?

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Azzar can answer himself, but for my part: every single concentration camp liberated by the Soviets was supposedly a death camp, while every US/Brit-liberated was a work camp in varying state of starvation and unsupply. The entire idea of extermination camps is Soviet propaganda we decided we would not argue with -- not to say that these camps were not hell by the end of the war, but Auschwitz sending millions of people through its tiny crematorium in a few years? Yeah, that's something a commissar first started saying about an existential threat during wartime.

The number 6 million was chosen arbitrarily and had prophetic significance in Talmudic and cabalistic traditions before WW2. Death counts have steadily inflated since the 70s with no corresponding evidentiary support as Holocaust lore became more dogma than history.

Germans definitely carried out genocide in Eastern front occupied territories as part of their anti-partisan activities (wipe the entire population of likely partisans rather than have any sort of due process) and killed political opponents in Western Europe likely numbering in the millions, but the whole extermination camp 6 million thing is garbage duke.

Never forget the 26 gazillion*

*WW2 Holocaust scaled to year 2070 by investigative courts commissioned by the Chief Justice.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 04:32 PM
They're going to hang someone upside down a tree with a fork up there ass by the year 2070 for saying 6 million. Don't sell yourselves short now by agreeing with the 6 million number.

Everything you say is being recorded.

Spyder73
08-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Even if the numbers are exaggerated, its exaggerating one of the worst times in human history. WW2 in general is the darkest period in human existence in my opinion. You are arguing over shades of black - even if it’s not midnight oil black, its still black as f@ck. There is no reason to disparage holocaust victims or diminish the atrocities committed in WW2.

You are agreeing that the Little Johnny beat the dog, but arguing over the severity of the beating – the dog is dead either way so let it go

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Even if the numbers are exaggerated, its exaggerating one of the worst times in human history. WW2 in general is the darkest period in human existence in my opinion. You are arguing over shades of black - even if it’s not midnight oil black, its still black as f@ck. There is no reason to disparage holocaust victims or diminish the atrocities committed in WW2.

You are agreeing that the Little Johnny beat the dog, but arguing over the severity of the beating – the dog is dead either way so let it go

I can't even respond to this right now. Give me about an hour to charge up.

This thread derail wasn't about the number of Jews killed, you are only picking out one thing Big J said and trying to reason it to reach general agreement. We shall not have agreement on this day.

Jarnauga
08-22-2016, 05:42 PM
you guys just went full /pol/ again

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 05:57 PM
אתם פשוט הלכתם מלא / pol / שוב

What?

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 06:20 PM
אתם פשוט הלכתם מלא / pol / שוב

what the fuck

Jarnauga
08-22-2016, 07:05 PM
given the statistics, i might be the only one here who didn't have his dick circumcised ;)

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 07:56 PM
נתון הסטטיסטיקה , אני יכול להיות היחיד כאן שלא היה להם את הזין שלו נימול ;)

What the fuck is this

What happened to Jarnauga?

Daywolf
08-22-2016, 09:14 PM
נתון הסטטיסטיקה , אני יכול להיות היחיד כאן שלא היה להם את הזין שלו נימול ;)
Oh! this looks much disturbing.. I wonder what google translate has to say of it:
"Give me a hatchet, I shall chop my shmok off! Oy Vey wait I already did ;)"

:eek:

Jarnauga
08-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Sometimes i wonder if you all actually believe i'm jewish, or if it is just a sick and twisted meme that somehow you think is funny..

Not even sure which one is better

Ahldagor
08-22-2016, 10:18 PM
Sometimes i wonder if you all actually believe i'm jewish, or if it is just a sick and twisted meme that somehow you think is funny..

Their characters can't maintain unless you feed them. They're the /pol rejects. Shit post worse than them.

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 10:20 PM
רק הנסחרות חובת צלחת אחיין שלי ב -7 המשפחתיים הבאים נכס כלשהו במשחק המונופול #topjew

It's catching....

sOurDieSel
08-23-2016, 10:45 AM

Jew, Liberal, Kebab, Traitor, Cuck, Obama's son, who cares. No one likes you.

Sodors Finest Poster
08-23-2016, 10:58 AM
Even I wouldn't post in this here thread.

maskedmelon
08-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Jew, Liberal, Kebab, Traitor, Cuck, Obama's son, who cares. No one likes you.

I actually kinda like him. I think he is funny even if I disagree with him on some (many?) issues.

sOurDieSel
08-23-2016, 11:25 AM
It's not funny to laugh at the mentally disabled mmelon... come on be a lil more pc bro.

Jarnauga
08-23-2016, 04:56 PM
It's not funny to laugh at the mentally disabled mmelon... come on be a lil more pc bro.

Le train de tes injures roule sur les rails de mon indifference. ;)

entruil
08-23-2016, 05:36 PM
Le train de tes injures roule sur les rails de mon indifference. ;)

yay google backwards translations

'Train your insults rolls on the rails of my indifference'

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Eirthay aracterschay an'tcay aintainmay unlessway ouyay eedfay emthay. Ey'rethay ethay /olpay ejectsray. Itshay ostpay orseway anthay emthay.
If Ahld and Jarn got together and had produced offspring, it'd speak something like this:
"sometimes missa wonder yousa all actual believe missa m jewish,or if isa just a sick and twist meme da somehow yousa thinkin is funny. no even sure which one is bombad!"

bdastomper58
08-23-2016, 08:54 PM
yay google backwards translations

'Train your insults rolls on the rails of my indifference'

your "insult train" rolls on the rails of my indifference.

its pretty clever given european history regarding trains

the real question is (((where))) he stole it from

AzzarTheGod
08-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Damn this thread is woke as fuck today.

mutumbo w/ the Pharisees they keep getting rejected.

JackFlash
08-23-2016, 10:10 PM
your "insult train" rolls on the rails of my indifference.

its pretty clever given european history regarding trains

the real question is (((where))) he stole it from

"Tu n'es vraiment pas très sympa. Mais le train de tes injures roule sur le rail de mon indifférence. Je préfère partir plutôt que d'entendre ça plutôt que d'être sourd."

Raymond Loyer, La Classe américaine (1993), écrit par Michel Hazanavicius, Dominique Mezerette

maskedmelon
08-23-2016, 10:19 PM
"" אתה באמת לא מאוד נחמד . אבל הרכבת של העלבונות שלך מתגלגלים על המעקה של האדישות שלי . אני מעדיף להשאיר ולא לשמוע כי במקום להיות חירש . "

ריימונד לואיה , אמריקן Class ( 1993) , שנכתב על ידי מישל הזנוויציוס , דומיניק Mezerette

This is really getting out of hand. I don't understand any of this. Is Mezerette where this came from? Can anyone translate this?

entruil
08-23-2016, 10:27 PM
yes but newly ascendant will not approve....

"uh.uh.auhh.." *runs away*

entruil
08-23-2016, 10:29 PM
since i am me... i need to excagerate for comprehension....

what happens next time katt gets stopped by five-oh....

200 blunts at the same time, at the same Dam time.!

Ahldagor
08-24-2016, 12:59 AM
If Ahld and Jarn got together and had produced offspring, it'd speak something like this:
"sometimes missa wonder yousa all actual believe missa m jewish,or if isa just a sick and twist meme da somehow yousa thinkin is funny. no even sure which one is bombad!"

That's weak, even for you. Have some standards for forum's sake.

Nihilist_santa
08-24-2016, 01:09 AM
This is really getting out of hand. I don't understand any of this. Is Mezerette where this came from? Can anyone translate this?

I think it is Protocol 3 verse 1. ;)

Nihilist_santa
08-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Thanks pal. I was sunbathing in Neuschwabenland. Currently loling at masked itt. I tried to decode it but my Ferengi is a little rusty.

Daywolf
08-24-2016, 01:51 AM
allahu ekber

maskedmelon
08-24-2016, 09:15 AM
I think it is Protocol 3 verse 1. ;)

Oh, well then thank you to everyone for playing with me.

Also, glad to see you are back and your ban was unrelated to whom isidewith ^^

Jarnauga
08-24-2016, 09:56 AM
"Tu n'es vraiment pas très sympa. Mais le train de tes injures roule sur le rail de mon indifférence. Je préfère partir plutôt que d'entendre ça plutôt que d'être sourd."

Raymond Loyer, La Classe américaine (1993), écrit par Michel Hazanavicius, Dominique Mezerette

https://youtu.be/KgQmrUgR9rM

Hazanavicius is jewish, you should watch his movies. OSS 117 is awesome, y'all would like the story of french top spy who is notoriously racist, sexist and full of himself ;)

https://youtu.be/fO4sd7dIoWg