PDA

View Full Version : HILLARY: A National Treasure

Sidelle
08-20-2016, 07:16 PM
8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES THAT REVEAL HOW EVIL AND PSYCHOTIC SHE TRULY IS
Hillary’s actual words, with source information by Christina Plantz (https://www.facebook.com/christina.plantz.56?fref=photo)
http://truthfeed.com/8-actual-hillary-quotes/8825/
(https://www.facebook.com/christina.plantz.56?fref=photo)

http://i.imgur.com/RmzLAii.jpg

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

big_ole_jpn
08-20-2016, 07:23 PM
"Yes, yes cut the toddler's penis off with these scissors, then I will fuck the wound with this strapon!!! This is good!!!!!" Hillary to 14 year old sex slave in Illuminati sex dungeon. From the book "Sourced Proofed Quotes With Witnesses and Supporting Video Evidence" by Ronald McDonald, p. 666

R Flair
08-20-2016, 07:25 PM
^rofl

Ya, can't really point to book where people said she said stuff as definite evidence. However, if she isn't suing for libel or defamation of character, who knows?

Lune
08-20-2016, 07:34 PM
"Yes, yes cut the toddler's penis off with these scissors, then I will fuck the wound with this strapon!!! This is good!!!!!" Hillary to 14 year old sex slave in Illuminati sex dungeon. From the book "Sourced Proofed Quotes With Witnesses and Supporting Video Evidence" by Ronald McDonald, p. 666

lols

Slathar
08-20-2016, 07:57 PM
sidelle is a fat cow high school drop out who lives in a trailer

Thulack
08-20-2016, 09:07 PM
Trump has probably still said worse lol.

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 10:47 PM
who lives in a trailerReally?!? I want a new one. I've had my trailer for about 30yrs, it's about trash now, not worth another epic fishing trip. I'm thinking 4-season, residential style 5er, maybe arctic fox. Something very livable, yes. I lived in my trailer for about a year when I was building my house, but maybe my next house will be a nice little kick-ass cabin on a lake side. Something for you to google about out of mom's basement there heh
Trump has probably still said worse lol.But then I don't think having actual borders a bad thing. Just look at the Soros email leaks, they want the West wiped out, conquered. They are globalists, they have no nation, they want the whole world to be their nation. Hitlery is one of them, true and true wall street demon.

Slathar
08-20-2016, 11:58 PM
Really?!? I want a new one. I've had my trailer for about 30yrs, it's about trash now, not worth another epic fishing trip. I'm thinking 4-season, residential style 5er, maybe arctic fox. Something very livable, yes. I lived in my trailer for about a year when I was building my house, but maybe my next house will be a nice little kick-ass cabin on a lake side. Something for you to google about out of mom's basement there heh
But then I don't think having actual borders a bad thing. Just look at the Soros email leaks, they want the West wiped out, conquered. They are globalists, they have no nation, they want the whole world to be their nation. Hitlery is one of them, true and true wall street demon.

^ psychosis

AenorVZ
08-21-2016, 12:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWMnH31D-Y

"I've got to get some for my brother. He's got a nose like a vacuum cleaner."

Hillary appoints fracking lobbyist to head her transition team:

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

bdastomper58
08-21-2016, 01:32 AM
who would win in a vagina smells worse contest sidelle or hillary clinton

im voting for a tie

Daywolf
08-21-2016, 01:41 AM
geez so many boring trolls popping up lately, boring us to tears. Damn, learn to troll *face palm*

bdastomper58
08-21-2016, 01:48 AM
geez so many boring trolls popping up lately, boring us to tears. Damn, learn to troll *face palm*

how about you state an opinion and defend it instead of jerking off posting about posting

which vagina is smellier?

Sidelle
08-21-2016, 02:49 AM
sidelle is a fat cow high school drop out who lives in a trailer
Even if that were true, it's still better than being the creepy aggressive asshole that attacks random women on the internet for no reason. I'm sorry that no one wants to fuck you, okay? I'm sure it's not easy being the guy who hasn't seen his own cock in several years. So I sincerely hope you get that diabesity under control.

Sidelle
08-21-2016, 02:57 AM
who would win in a vagina smells worse contest sidelle or hillary clinton

im voting for a tie
LOL. Well who the fuck is this cunty piece of shit? Do you even know me or are you Slathar's little brother messing around on the internet. Your remark strikes me as coming from someone under the age of 10 trying to impress the grown-ups or his 12 year old brother, Slather.

HAHA, was funny though. You pretending to know something about vaginas..

Slathar
08-21-2016, 03:39 AM
Even if that were true, it's still better than being the creepy aggressive asshole that attacks random women on the internet for no reason. I'm sorry that no one wants to fuck you, okay? I'm sure it's not easy being the guy who hasn't seen his own cock in several years. So I sincerely hope you get that diabesity under control.

1. didn't know you were a woman

2. you've expressed racist shit on here endlessly and you're insulted? please.

3. you support Donald trump so you're not a good person.

Daywolf
08-21-2016, 03:53 AM
1. didn't know you were a woman
Because that matters to you, suspected maerilith alt, as you so wish to become a real woman if it were even remotely possible ...which it isn't :D