PDA

View Full Version : Russians™ putting nukes in Cuba

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 02:25 AM
oh wait it's...
US moves nuclear weapons from Turkey to Romania
Two independent sources told EurActiv.com that the US has started transferring nuclear weapons stationed in Turkey to Romania, against the background of worsening relations between Washington and Ankara.

According to one of the sources, the transfer has been very challenging in technical and political terms.

“It’s not easy to move 20+ nukes,” said the source, on conditions of anonymity. http://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

Actually likely 50-70 B61 Tactical gravity nuclear bombs. These are in the max range of 350 kiloton, which is pretty damn big actually, fireball a mile in diameter. Most advanced nukes known to man - most expensive.

If this intel is correct, kiss your ass goodbye. Well other than the elites, they have underground cities to live in.

R Flair
08-20-2016, 03:24 AM
wtf are you talking about?! Why wouldn't you care that US/NATO is potentially provoking a nuclear war with russian. When exactly is that not important?

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 03:46 AM
Trollings are more important, and since rnf is going slow... :D

I hope this isn't true though, it all just keeps on escalating... of course usually with emphasis on how they respond attached to a partial story.

Remember, keep in mind, the Cuban crisis ended with Russia moving nukes out of Cuba and we moving nukes out of Turkey. If we are now moving them in this close, well they are going to hate that. And this after we just moved in the anti-missile systems that they are angry about since they can be used as offensive weapons.

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2016, 03:52 AM
wtf are you talking about?! Why wouldn't you care that US/NATO is potentially provoking a nuclear war with russian. When exactly is that not important?

There will never be another world war.

Not in our lifetime anyway. We have evolved past that. Threat of war is merely a means to advance economic interests. Similar to how college educated drug dealers never actually fire their guns in their lifetimes, but still need to be known to have it.

War is something for 3rd world hell holes, and you will continue to see conflicts in these types of outhouse nations. World war is a thing of the past.

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 03:55 AM

Not in our lifetime anyway. We have evolved past that. Threat of war is merely a means to advance economic interests. Similar to how college educated drug dealers never actually fire their guns in their lifetimes, but still need to be known to have it.

War is something for 3rd world hell holes, and you will continue to see conflicts in these types of outhouse nations. World war is a thing of the past.
O.o

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2016, 04:12 AM
O.o

I know its against everything the conservative blogosphere has sold you, but its true.

War is for 3rd world nations and 2nd world nations.

World war is extremely unlikely and you know I am right deep down. Dig deep and feel it. This isn't 1950 anymore. France for example knows the cost of war, they will not engage in any schemes that promote world war ever again. They do not want to risk their country.

The US will continue to wage war and threaten war for US interests, in the appropriate "Battle Ground" nations. As will other Superpowers like China and Russia. You will see them wage war in 2nd world and some fake 1st world surrogate nations like Taiwan's islands, etc.

True 1st world war is dead and its not coming back.

R Flair
08-20-2016, 04:45 AM
2nd world nations like Russia?

Sorry dude, but discounting the possibility of war on the basis that we have evolved is nutso. If anything, events in recent years seem to look more like a total regression across the board both in intellect and rationality.

I mean this with sincerity, its time to put aside the drugs.

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2016, 05:31 AM
War is unlikely. Claims to land are simply not made anymore, outside of the South China Sea and the USSR.

The imperialism that was the driving force behind world war is largely over, as of the last administration we are more in line with countries like Germany and the Netherlands.

Unless we are going to fight over legitimate claims to land (South China Sea, USSR territories) I fail to see how world war is possible?

Israel? They will be wiped off the map by 2070 as Sam Hyde told a TED talk.

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 05:45 AM
World war is extremely unlikely and you know I am right deep down. Dig deep and feel it.
https://youtu.be/9TqIAwRyvmk

You will see them wage war in 2nd world
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
So... a sure thing, then, by your guesstimate. The globalists are making sure there is no 1st world left in the near future.

WWI the war to end all wars.
WWII the war to end all wars.
WWIII ___________________.
"This war, like the next war, is a war to end war." --David Lloyd George (also: H. G. Wells - The Bulpington of Blup)
"The delusion is that whatever war we are fighting is the war to end war" --Walter Lippmann

Forget that "the day after" movie garbage, that was just a propaganda movie. We're already fighting proxy-wars with Russia, all while assets are moving around the board for the campaign progression, including China. This is no simple border dispute, not about posturing for political points. In fact, this I posted on, if true, you'd probably never hear of it from any mainstream media source. Lots of stuff I don't write on here, and likely most clueless on. Though you'll hear of Putin's response move, and how he's like Hitler etc etc.

R Flair
08-20-2016, 06:10 AM
I just hope we hear about his response rather than see it. This administration is treading on dangerous ground pushing pieces around over in east europe and testing shit that breaks nato accords.

Jimjam
08-20-2016, 07:40 AM

IIRC early 20th century the consensus was there would never be another Great War as the treaties/superpowers involved ensured it would lead to mutual destruction.

Metalopolis
08-20-2016, 07:52 AM
Remember:

Its not IF Iran will develop nuclear ICBMs. Its not IF North Korea will successfully develop nuclear ICBMs.

Its now a question of WHEN they will have them developed. Surely in our lifetime they will, at which point all bets are off. Not to mention non-State terrorist entities getting their hands on something similar.

Sirban
08-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Only people with too much time on their hands care about this kind of shit. Go out there and make a difference or direct your energy elsewhere.

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Sirbs there will never be another world war.

My rationale is sound. The doubters live off of fear and wouldn't know what to do without it (They grew up with it, subscribed to it, and its ingrained in them)

The threat of world war will remain as an economic device. The wars themselves will only be waged via proxy and in 2nd world and 3rd world nations.

World war is a thing of the past. Germany and the Netherlands would agree.

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 07:21 PM
My rationale is sound.
Based on what?? Not from history or current event's, that's for sure. You think there has been some evolutionary jump or something were leaders are incapable of going insane? Did clockwork elves tell you this? the machine elves? I hope not.

Did you know that a lot of these world elitists, Saturn worshipers, many of them believe inter-dimensional beings are telling them what to do? I'm not saying I believe that there are, but they sure seem to think there are. They talk to them, they are given visions, communicate to them in their dreams; how to be rich and powerful and what to do with that power. Not just world leaders, but businesses which fund them, like XEROX which got the plans to build a copier from one of these lucid dreams of the founder.

I'm not speaking lizard people, I've long since believed that's intentional disinformation, but inter-dimensional beings quite possibly behind all the strange occurrences we see all the time now (i.e. lights in the sky, strange sounds etc), or at least as the world elite see it as. I'm not saying they are, but you see them, right? A lot of people do, it's heavily documented. And so do our world elitists, and certainly they respond as with anything that can be a benefit or threat to their control.

In your imagined world, everyone is sane, but that's not the real world. You want me to use my "feelings" to join you in that imagination, but I can't. I've learned that whenever I try to let my heart do the reasoning for me I get in a lot of trouble, and/or get other people in trouble. So I watch and analyze as I search through the knowledge of records etc. I don't "live off fear" as you say, that too is emotional reasoning only to grasp onto your own emotional presumptions out of emotional responses. Leads to dark places, eventually.

R Flair
08-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Someone is thoroughly detached from reality if they don't think there could be another WW.

big_ole_jpn
08-20-2016, 07:32 PM
I think the idea is that the Emperor's meta-national structure has evolved to the point that unchecked warfare between valued slave colonies is impossible. Sounds a little like defeatism, or hubris if it were coming from Zog himself's mouth. I'd say highly unlikely in the near future, but not impossible, and thinking on a more geological type time scale almost inevitable as technological developments poke holes in and test the current slave grid.

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 07:55 PM
I think the idea is that the Emperor's meta-national structure has evolved to the point that unchecked warfare between valued slave colonies is impossible. Sounds a little like defeatism, or hubris if it were coming from Zog himself's mouth. I'd say highly unlikely in the near future, but not impossible, and thinking on a more geological type time scale almost inevitable as technological developments poke holes in and test the current slave grid.
Well even MAD was MAD. There were instances where NATO vs USSR nearly did launch. But on your technological point, in technology we trust. WWIII is winnable under the right circumstances, certainly! And I mean with using nukes, too. All the "certain destruction" propaganda was just to promote the weakening of the world powers, primarily the US. In doing so, well is setting the stage for nuclear tactical strikes to actually occur, and on purpose. Well hey, we trust our anti-missile and satellite technology to shield us from an incoming attack. Russia too has been modernizing for the very same thing, 0bama and HRC gave them the technology to do that a few years back. That along with money, which HRC happily got a return into the Clinton Foundation for doing so.

Meanwhile at the time, 0bama was purging our military (http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-dozens-of-high-ranking-officers-being-purged-from-the-u-s-military) of capable leaders as he formed it into something other than it was. This whole thing stinks of rotten fish to the core.

Lune
08-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Russians are so butthurt by the development of increasingly effective missile defense systems that they are developing secret weapons like the Status-6 nuclear torpedo designed to be guided to the coastline by an autonomous stealth drone submarine at 100 knots, and detonated to contaminate coastlines or coastal cities with radiation. It's basically a dirty bomb designed to ensure MAD stays MAD even if the DoD figures out how to consistently shoot down Russian missiles.

Basically given the fact that humanity knows how to use nuclear weapons now, it's only a matter of time until the correct circumstances converge and we use them--whether that's in 100 years or 10,000.

Anyway the near future of WMDs lies in undeclared economic warfare, such as bio-weapons genetically engineered to kill crops, or non-lethal yet incurable viruses and protozoa like epstein-barr, herpes simplex or toxoplasma that can systematically infect a population, cause chronic fatigue syndrome and sap its productivity, run up healthcare costs, etc, while maintaining plausible deniability. Especially if there is asymmetry in medical or biological capability between the two rivals. Imagine if we did to China's rice or Russia's wheat what the potato blight did to Ireland, or vice versa.

big_ole_jpn
08-20-2016, 08:24 PM
Russians are so butthurt by the development of increasingly effective missile defense systems that they are developing secret weapons like the Status-6 nuclear torpedo designed to be guided to the coastline by an autonomous stealth drone submarine at 100 knots, and detonated to contaminate coastlines or coastal cities with radiation. It's basically a dirty bomb designed to ensure MAD stays MAD even if the DoD figures out how to consistently shoot down Russian missiles.

that's some strangelove shit right there

https://i.imgur.com/aMbRnhm.png

Daywolf
08-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Butthurt? Like from HRC only selling Russia 20% of all our uranium rather than 80%? I guess lets not be greedy >.>
Pot sweetened with the cruise missile tech she sold to them too, among other war toys. developing acquired and produced.

Sidelle
08-21-2016, 02:15 AM

America and the rest of the west are being turned into third world outhouses as we speak, with Obama's seal of approval because he's a fan of wealth redistribution. I wouldn't be surprised if this has been part of the agenda all along, starting with that humiliation known as the "Apology Tour"... It would certainly explain a lot.
Remember:

Its not IF Iran will develop nuclear ICBMs. Its not IF North Korea will successfully develop nuclear ICBMs.

Its now a question of WHEN they will have them developed. Surely in our lifetime they will, at which point all bets are off. Not to mention non-State terrorist entities getting their hands on something similar.
Obama and his administration are certainly doing their part making sure Iran has everything it will need when the time comes, and a hell of a lot sooner than they would have otherwise. The most recent example being the untraceable $400 million "super secret" ransom payment that was handed over to them on pallets (right next to our balls).

We must not forget about Hillary's involvement when we go to vote in November, since the treasonous bitch wants to be president. During her tenure as Secretary of State, she was involved in a deal that handed Russia control of around 20% of US uranium, which makes it possible for them to sell it to whomever they'd like. Even Iran.

For people who haven't watched CLINTON CASH (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnbSDnoX6As) you really should check it out before the election. Then ask yourself if you still think Hillary would make a good Commander-in-Chief or is the acquisition of money and power all she really cares about.
Sirbs there will never be another world war.

My rationale is sound. The doubters live off of fear and wouldn't know what to do without it (They grew up with it, subscribed to it, and its ingrained in them)

The threat of world war will remain as an economic device. The wars themselves will only be waged via proxy and in 2nd world and 3rd world nations.

World war is a thing of the past. Germany and the Netherlands would agree.
Germany can't agree with shit. I called and got their voicemail: "Too busy being raped by muslim migrants. :( Please leave a message and we'll call you back".
Someone is thoroughly detached from reality if they don't think there could be another WW.
^^This.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 02:30 AM
or non-lethal yet incurable viruses and protozoa like epstein-barr, herpes simplex or toxoplasma that can systematically infect a population, cause chronic fatigue syndrome and sap its productivity, run up healthcare costs, etc, while maintaining plausible deniability. Especially if there is asymmetry in medical or biological capability between the two rivals. Imagine if we did to China's rice or Russia's wheat what the potato blight did to Ireland, or vice versa.

Good post.

I got hit with EBV at a really young age (I think EBV is less damaging to an older person as far as the possibility of permanent effects, but Im not sure its been 10 years since I've researched it) and its always uphill but its manageable without drugs now.

Tramadol absolutely obliterated my fatigue (I guess its commonly abused in Egypt for fatigue specifically by cab drivers and other long boring jobs where its difficult to stay alert, saw an article in the Economist on its use and prevalence in the Middle East) like nothing else has ever done. And it wasn't the opioid agonist at all, because I was on PM for years at the time so that side of the drug can be ruled out.

Incredibly "on-demand" type of thing. Take it whenever you needed some extra clean energy that was guaranteed no side effects as long as you used it infrequently.

No matter what type of day I had, I could ALWAYS hit the gym at night if I took Tramadol earlier in the day. Hard to let go of something so functionally useful.

Hard to put into words how fucking incredibly amazing it was, I have never met a drug that had such a functionally useful profile. (Again, key word no sides as long as used responsibly) Amphetamine salts? No. SSRI's? No. Etc you get the idea. I have experience enough to say that Tramadol is more of a wonder drug than it gets credit for, and that class of drugs probably should be studied (its an atypical drug with atypical activity).

Daywolf
08-21-2016, 02:55 AM
During her tenure as Secretary of State, she was involved in a deal that handed Russia control of around 20% of US uranium, which makes it possible for them to sell it to whomever they'd like. Even Iran.
Yep, especially Iran. Iran want's nukes, and Russia is now operating a joint airbase to launch airstrike into the Russian/NATO proxy-war, Syria. Of course ultimately Iran is mainly concerned with drawing forth the Mahdi through a great war. This is headed into very bad.

Germany can't agree with shit. I called and got their voicemail: "Too busy being raped by muslim migrants. :( Please leave a message and we'll call you back".Good thing with Brexit and the EU falling apart is shaking off the direct influence of the globalists. Bad side is likely Germany will join with Russia at some point, in this US/Russian manufactured war. And as much as France likes to fence sit, they will join too. Likely many of the UN nations will be dragged into it, those that are not already in, anyway.

Gotta know the players, their beliefs and intentions.

BTW the other thing Clinton did for Russia is give them a version of our Silicon Valley. All Clinton and 0bama has done is work them up into using it for making new war toys. Of course the Clinton Foundation got well paid for the offerings. "Treason" is spot on, Sidelle. You're awake.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 02:59 AM
Gotta know the players, their beliefs and intentions.

BTW the other thing Clinton did for Russia is give them a version of our Silicon Valley.
What? The uranium?

If not, citation???

Daywolf
08-21-2016, 03:08 AM
What? The uranium?

If not, citation???
I dedicated a thread to it last month here, didn't you post in it?
You post in everything, bro :)

Daywolf
08-21-2016, 03:14 AM
Here, Atg, https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249359
I don't thread everything here, but some important things need be said of which MSM does not cover. We really are in serious times, AtG.

And you know I hardly ever advise reading full articles, though I did there.
urgh! f*ing WSJ, nm reading the article, they are using a subscription system now, blocking everything after the first paragraph. But I have the quotes up still. Won't be sourcing them any longer. More AJ exposure hehehe

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 03:23 AM
I dedicated a thread to it last month here, didn't you post in it?
You post in everything, bro :)

Oh yeah. Thanks, I'll review it. Its ragweed season and I got a decent dose of grass pollen too (doesn't take much to push me into hayfever (thanks vaccines and VOCs and who knows what else) since I've got year-round allergies from living in the city. Most cases of adult eczema statistically are only diagnosed in major cities and urban living environments. Was a cool statistic I thought. Basically don't grow up in a suburb and move into the city.

Pollen levels this week are code orange to red, 8.9 to 9.5 this weeks forecast. Need some discrete nasal filters designed and some type of eye drops that act as a stopping barrier. But then drug treatments wuldnt sell can't have that.

Jarnauga
08-21-2016, 05:05 PM
Daywolf you promised me World War III 2 months ago and it still didn't happen. Do you think it will happen before Xmas ? i just wanna know if i should think of presents or if i can just spend all my money right now.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Daywolf you promised me World War III 2 months ago and it still didn't happen. Do you think it will happen before Xmas ? i just wanna know if i should think of presents or if i can just spend all my money right now.

Think (((Jarnauga))) and myself may be in agreement for once. It took some time but it finally happened.

This idea of World War is completely wrong and a stage prop/plot device.

Nibblewitz
08-21-2016, 06:06 PM
The fucking communists and radical Islamists will never understand Murrica's unimpeachable humanitarian actions around the world.

big_ole_jpn
08-21-2016, 06:43 PM
Good post.

I got hit with EBV at a really young age (I think EBV is less damaging to an older person as far as the possibility of permanent effects, but Im not sure its been 10 years since I've researched it) and its always uphill but its manageable without drugs now.

Tramadol absolutely obliterated my fatigue (I guess its commonly abused in Egypt for fatigue specifically by cab drivers and other long boring jobs where its difficult to stay alert, saw an article in the Economist on its use and prevalence in the Middle East) like nothing else has ever done. And it wasn't the opioid agonist at all, because I was on PM for years at the time so that side of the drug can be ruled out.

Incredibly "on-demand" type of thing. Take it whenever you needed some extra clean energy that was guaranteed no side effects as long as you used it infrequently.

No matter what type of day I had, I could ALWAYS hit the gym at night if I took Tramadol earlier in the day. Hard to let go of something so functionally useful.

Hard to put into words how fucking incredibly amazing it was, I have never met a drug that had such a functionally useful profile. (Again, key word no sides as long as used responsibly) Amphetamine salts? No. SSRI's? No. Etc you get the idea. I have experience enough to say that Tramadol is more of a wonder drug than it gets credit for, and that class of drugs probably should be studied (its an atypical drug with atypical activity).

try oxy boi

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 07:07 PM
try oxy boi

didn't work once you have tolerance over 5-10mg it becomes too heavy of a opioid and tends to just knock you flat after that initial burst 1-2 hours. I have extensive experience with it and was prescribed for many years. 5mg is a great booster tho but tolerance. decided you never really want more than 5mg of tolerance to it for the desired effect once tolerance creeps time to cut it.

Tramadol is a beast. Not even sure there was a daily limit or crash. You just kinda did what you need to do, without a buzz or noticeable side effect like caffeine. Endless clean energy without any upper effect is a good way to put it. No withdrawal no noticeable difference between being on or off it aside from a very low grade SSRI vibe to it.

The best part was tramadol was unscheduled for about 2 decades. Even anti-depressants are scheduled, felony possession, and drug tested lol. Tramadol was a fucking animal. Unscheduled was icing on the cake.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2016, 07:37 PM
my friends dad used to get a big box of trams delivered every month that's how much of a beast it was back in the day.

big_ole_jpn
08-21-2016, 07:46 PM
tram is dope it just dont do shit if u already a junkola

Ahldagor
08-21-2016, 11:21 PM
Ibuprofen is the only pill I trust.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 02:17 AM
tram is dope it just dont do shit if u already a junkola

glad we reached general agreement that its a fucking beast. Its nowhere near as good as zippy water though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdGczo9Kzqo

this n-[REDACTED] hyde has so much material scattered all over the place. like hundreds of orphaned bits all over talmudtube just waiting to be stumbled upon. The more you take in, the more you wonder what the fuck happened at Rutgers. Anti-humor trolling?

How can you do TED so well and then Rutgers be a fucking train wreck with his worst comedic timing and transitions EVER that even diehards agree was extremely unfunny? don't get it.

ill keep enjoying his Talmudtube produced stuff. His standup just isn't there yet outside of that Boston bar appearance.

Daywolf
08-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Daywolf you promised me World War III 2 months ago and it still didn't happen.What didn't happen? You don't even know what you are talking about, clueless. You expecting someone to snap their fingers and something like in that movie 'the day after' happens? What makes you so sure we are not in WWIII right now? Because it's not like WWII? ...which wasn't like WWI?

You think all the players are going to change and we will have an entirely different set of players and circumstances? Ain't going to happen. Campaigns progress and that's the way things GO. You waiting for a deceleration of war? Don't hold your breath. Some people believe we have been in WWIII for quite some time now, the many facets of it. Your chess table is useless here.

http://i.imgur.com/iZCDEkD.jpg

Ahldagor
08-22-2016, 09:01 AM
What didn't happen? You don't even know what you are talking about, clueless. You expecting someone to snap their fingers and something like in that movie 'the day after' happens? What makes you so sure we are not in WWIII right now? Because it's not like WWII? ...which wasn't like WWI?

You think all the players are going to change and we will have an entirely different set of players and circumstances? Ain't going to happen. Campaigns progress and that's the way things GO. You waiting for a deceleration of war? Don't hold your breath. Some people believe we have been in WWIII for quite some time now, the many facets of it. Your chess table is useless here.

http://i.imgur.com/iZCDEkD.jpg

That's not chess, and you're still losing the game at a pathetic rate.

Ahldagor
08-22-2016, 01:07 PM
You are really stupid

Says the guy biting on a tired schtick. You must have learned a lot this summer in the boards.

Daywolf
08-22-2016, 01:59 PM
That's not chess
Did you just write that?? Welcome to Monday morning I guess. The wrong question to the right answer.
and you're still losing the game at a pathetic rate.
And here's what you've won!
https://youtu.be/BvUZijEuNDQ
Including a year supply of this!: https://youtu.be/4ItEhj9qVPw

Daywolf
08-22-2016, 11:17 PM
War is unlikely. Claims to land are simply not made anymore, outside of the South China Sea and the USSR.

The imperialism that was the driving force behind world war is largely over, as of the last administration we are more in line with countries like Germany and the Netherlands.

Unless we are going to fight over legitimate claims to land (South China Sea, USSR territories) I fail to see how world war is possible?

Israel? They will be wiped off the map by 2070 as Sam Hyde told a TED talk.
Now touching back on this, you do realize those territories are in dispute, right? And not just those, but NK/SK, Japan, Australia (China still wants), Philippines, most of the middle-east, Europe is being invaded (the slow blade penetrates the shield), all the slaughter that has happened in Africa. Oh India/Pakistan, US/Mexico, Iran/Iraq (well was already given to them) the list can keep going, just off the top of my head real quick not even touching on South America.

Now if [most] any one of these were to heat up, the US would likely deal with it. Prob is we don't have the military to deal with a multi-front war, apart from nuking it. Heck, they have our fighting force wearing red high heals walking around for rape awareness while gutting all the veteran leadership and installing PC hacks. But we are not lacking territory to dispute, by far. But as it stands, it's about economic warfare, espionage, and especially proxy-wars. Even cyber warfare, of which we are about to lose as soon as we hand the internet over to Russia... and I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation made from that one. Yeah when I say Russia I mean UN, but the UN just does what Russian wants.

Likely one day you'll wake up and see many if not most of those places with troops advancing, when it becomes a true shooting war. The US will be in disarray, you might even wake up to gunfire or explosions as sleeper cells are flipped on. You might not even know what's going on for days unless you had some radios stashed inside some shielding, and not speaking of FM music box. By the time you ran out of food and water, most people are already out on the street moving like zombies. The govt won't be there for handouts, but to round you up, just like they did during Katrina with grabbing guns. There will be no help, just like 0bama went golfing during this flood going on right now, and Grandma Hillary sleeps.

No, they won't nuke us (apart from EMP's) most likely, we'll kill ourselves in a matter of weeks. They got us all divided, out for ourselves or our skin color. This is by design, dude. China want's their land here. The world want's our farms and oil and as part of the North American trade block for slave labor. imo likely scenario, only my brief mention of it for forum readability sake. Is Nuclear War Impossible? (https://youtu.be/bMkqenVgTBk) Rare link, AJ in the flesh, but a good report, no rantings, he behaves :D

As for 2070, meh. More like 2017-2024 there abouts. btw Germany has one of the most un-free media in the world, completely scripted with no room for backtalk in any form. You're usage of "imperialism" is usually used as an idealistic hate slap against the US, not sure of your context there.

Oh yeah, as far as our farmland, then maybe not. Our farmlands are seriously contaminated, thanks to genetically modified crops which is banned in other countries like Russia. Might be worth burning too, not sure.

phacemeltar
08-22-2016, 11:28 PM
it wouldnt be a war, so much as a massive depopulation of the lower class. modern military doesnt need massive amounts of humans to wage destruction, everything is automated.

also i think its important to point out that the planet cannot much longer sustain population at this rate of human "progression". did you think the genome "project" was to help you make superior offspring? my theory is that they are cataloging evolution so as to help build a fresh "server".

Daywolf
08-22-2016, 11:43 PM
This part of ur post was good. Stop here next time
Too true. The rest is just meh propaganda machine stuff. Sure, not possible, under socialism etc. Everything as it is - is the way it is - out of the need for control. It's a sick corrupt world.

phacemeltar
08-22-2016, 11:54 PM
This part of ur post was good. Stop here next time

imagine if noah's ark was able to fit on a flash drive :)

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 12:09 AM
imagine if noah's ark was able to fit on a flash drive :)There is a possibility that the whole universe in on a flash drive.

R Flair
08-23-2016, 01:04 AM
it wouldnt be a war, so much as a massive depopulation of the lower class. modern military doesnt need massive amounts of humans to wage destruction, everything is automated.

also i think its important to point out that the planet cannot much longer sustain population at this rate of human "progression". did you think the genome "project" was to help you make superior offspring? my theory is that they are cataloging evolution so as to help build a fresh "server".

This is demonstrably false. Back when every person couldn't look at satellite imagery and see just how little of the world was populated, that kind of ignorance was acceptable. Today it isn't.

There is room on this planet to not only feed but to house many, many times the current population. I urge you to take a little google trip and consider the fact that the vast (like 90%) of the inhabitable region of planet is actually wilderness (yes, with some roads) and much of it fertile ground.

I could go into what little I know (or even want to know) of the sickos behind eugenics in the last century, but suffice it to say they are the ones behind this narrative that you are parroting. Its wrong, and its sick.

phacemeltar
08-23-2016, 03:14 AM
This is demonstrably false. Back when every person couldn't look at satellite imagery and see just how little of the world was populated, that kind of ignorance was acceptable. Today it isn't.

There is room on this planet to not only feed but to house many, many times the current population. I urge you to take a little google trip and consider the fact that the vast (like 90%) of the inhabitable region of planet is actually wilderness (yes, with some roads) and much of it fertile ground.

I could go into what little I know (or even want to know) of the sickos behind eugenics in the last century, but suffice it to say they are the ones behind this narrative that you are parroting. Its wrong, and its sick.

im not just talking about population increases. deforestation, mining, overuse of resources.. all are contributing to the destruction of the world as it has grown our culture. although i guess it should be said that the planet will probably be here long after the humans are gone, whether its in one piece or many.

oh, also the introduction of extinct and fictitious creatures into the biome due to cloning and genetics tampering.

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 03:27 AM
im not just talking about population increases. deforestation, mining, overuse of resources.. all are contributing to the destruction of the world as it has grown our culture. although i guess it should be said that the planet will probably be here long after the humans are gone, whether its in one piece or many.
Nah it could double before we even begin to drain resources. There really is no population issue here. It's govt issues. You just cant manage/allow energy production, farming and clean water while most/all of the nations are so deeply corrupt. If it were not so, we'd have cold fusion energy for all, mining resources in space, an end to hunger and thirst. Instead we have war, famine and death, thanks to the globalist elite that gain great power out of misery. They have written about it, conference it, invested into it, that's what they do.

Nibblewitz
08-23-2016, 06:24 AM
Luckily after WW2, U.S., Great Britain and Russia decided that Africa and Asia should be a "hinterlands" where cheap labor and resources can be found.

There's still plenty damage left to do.

R Flair
08-23-2016, 06:39 AM
Instead we have war, famine and death, thanks to the globalist elite that gain great power out of misery. They have written about it, conference it, invested into it, that's what they do.

This is the hardest thing for people to believe. They think because they don't understand the motives of the ultra rich and powerful, that it just couldn't be true.

Yet it is.

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 06:47 AM
In denial of reality, we are the most psychologically programmed population of any nation in the world for defeat.
Germany is issuing warnings to store two weeks of food.

Jarnauga
08-23-2016, 09:17 AM
We all don't exist, except in daywolf's mind

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 09:01 PM
We all don't exist, except in daywolf's mind

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.
You trying to set up a strawman argument or just letting us know you're one of those types of new agers that think we... you are living in a hallucination where no one is real?

Though I may be partial to digital reality and a view of the holographic universe (like a great turning machine), that we may really live on a physical 2-D plane and project in as quantum theory has been unraveling the science thereof, everything is still real and so are the people. tl;dr Fire goood! (https://youtu.be/sXGzO2aDDRU?t=200)

entruil
08-23-2016, 09:16 PM
You trying to set up a hallucination, real Though, I may be to reality a view of the holographic (like a great-turing-machine), that we may really live and project, in theory the science is real and so are the people.

oh Really~?!?~ the "People?~!?~" Real~!?...... hmmm...

Jarnauga
08-23-2016, 09:48 PM
You trying to set up a strawman argument or just letting us know you're one of those types of new agers that think we... you are living in a hallucination where no one is real?

Though I may be partial to digital reality and a view of the holographic universe (like a great turning machine), that we may really live on a physical 2-D plane and project in as quantum theory has been unraveling the science thereof, everything is still real and so are the people. tl;dr Fire goood! (https://youtu.be/sXGzO2aDDRU?t=200)

it was just a joke given the shit that come out of your brain and the joy you have to vomit said shit daily on these forums

That said, i guess you saw inception and matrix, which are pretty good movies about the nature of reality, cartesian philosophy etc.. "cogito ergo sum" => "i think therefore i am" = the only thing you can be sure in this world.

So yeah, technically, you have no way to tell if you're (for example) having a dream about us all, or if we actually exist, or if everquest is even a thing ;)

maskedmelon
08-23-2016, 09:58 PM

This somewhat meshes with my supposition that all possibilities are, have been and will be essentially as frames. And, what we experience as time, is simply passing from slide to slide.

Daywolf
08-23-2016, 10:30 PM
it was just a joke given the shit that come out of your brain and the joy you have to vomit said shit daily on these forums
I don't make shit up. I just assimilate the facts and filter out the illusions and lies. I presented you the truth "Germany is issuing warnings (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060) to store two weeks of food." and you throw a temper tantrum. I didn't even need to provide an educated in-depth commentary on the factual information, just the raw truth of the matter was enough to set you off. Why do you make truth the enemy? Such a position is self-defeating at it's conclusion.

entruil
08-23-2016, 10:53 PM
I just assimilate the facts and present a temper tantrum. I didn't even need to factual information, just the raw matter was enough a position at it's conclusion.

yep...

Ahldagor
08-24-2016, 12:54 AM
Lolz, y'all talking philosophy is hilarious. Read some Heidegger and Foucault then see if Descartes holds any water.

Daywolf, how's the wife?

Daywolf
08-24-2016, 01:37 AM
Lolz, y'all talking philosophy is hilarious. Read some Heidegger and Foucault then see if Descartes holds any water.

Daywolf, how's the wife?Philosophy? Only scientific theory on my part, what I've mentioned. I don't mind philosophy though, sometimes some of it is just an effort to explain what is perceived from the scientific process, or presumed to be. I mean even what Melons said, it reminds me of some theories on space-time I've heard about. Dive into black hole theory and you'll find a lot of what I've mentioned.

yep...
I hope you keep a long-term stash of your meds on hand as some are being warned to stash food and water. Those antipsychotics may be impossible to get for some time.

Nihilist_santa
08-24-2016, 01:48 AM

Daywolf, how's the wife?

(((Foucault)))? How did his philosophy of contracting aids and spreading cultural marxism affect your decision to become an InCel delivery boy?

Daywolf
08-24-2016, 01:55 AM
Oh I didn't look it up. Figures is some backwards political philosophy coming from Ahld. That stuff has given the whole world aids.

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2016, 03:33 AM

Daywolf, how's the wife?

This guy just took a shot at Descartes

http://i.imgur.com/w9TlEqD.gif

entruil
08-24-2016, 09:07 AM
I hope you keep a long-term stash of your meds on hand as some are being warned to stash food and water. Those antipsychotics may be impossible to get for some time.

u and me both buddy... u and me both /facepalm

Jarnauga
08-24-2016, 10:00 AM
I don't know shit about philosophy, just pointing out the nature of reality endgame :p

Ahldagor
08-24-2016, 10:31 AM
The gya ha ha!!! guy? One of the weaker characters in that game imo.

Final Fantasy or as a philosopher?