PDA

View Full Version : Swimmers ordered to stay in Brazil for lying about robbery. what the hell is this?

big_ole_jpn
08-18-2016, 12:55 AM
What does Alex Jones think about this (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/brazilian-judge-orders-ryan-lochte-stay-put-investigation-article-1.2754777)? Were the US Olympians running a psyop for the cryptonazis in the CIA to make Brazil look shitty and got caught lying? Are the globalists getting the Brazilians to denigrate the credibility of the robbery accusations so they can continue sending pre-Olympic missions to 3rd world countries to spread Zika?

https://i.imgur.com/KcMUvQo.png

Oh yeah they got out of Brazil apparently, but still.

Can someone please explain how all this relates to Emperor Zog?

Ahldagor
08-18-2016, 01:25 AM
Proly got robbed by a hooker and don't want to get caught. Stupid shit.

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 01:53 AM

Oh yeah they got out of Brazil apparently, but still.

Can someone please explain how all this relates to Emperor Zog

First of all, is that Ryan Lochte and his girlfriend?

big_ole_jpn
08-18-2016, 02:01 AM
First of all, is that Ryan Lochte and his girlfriend?

Affirmative

big_ole_jpn
08-18-2016, 02:20 AM

I was contemplating this angle myself but I don't understand why they would need to report it at all if they were stuck while doing something embarrassing. Plus part of the deal is that wallets were still on them and they didn't seem upset.

Def willing to consider a comedy of errors type deal, but I am having trouble imagining the right constellation of errors to lead to this situation.

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 02:41 AM
I was contemplating this angle myself but I don't understand why they would need to report it at all if they were stuck while doing something embarrassing. Plus part of the deal is that wallets were still on them and they didn't seem upset.

Def willing to consider a comedy of errors type deal, but I am having trouble imagining the right constellation of errors to lead to this situation.

Listening to DMT trips atm so cant speculate, but I would say that the truth will come out.

There were multiple people involved in said robbery. So this won't just be about Ryan Lochte. The other guys can speak on it and the truth should come out in the end.

Also, you didn't post the most interesting angle. Lochte's story broke, and the IOC came out with a VERY strong denial and maintained denial for a substantial period of time.

That's probably what set off the conspiracy sphere because I also took it as an indication something was going on (Whether Lochte or the IOC had an agenda).

We really need access to IOC emails to decide whether foul play is afoot or not. I need to know their official explanation of why they would issue a denial report, and then backtrack but only after some time passed? Critical.

Daywolf
08-18-2016, 04:35 AM
What does Alex Jones think about this?
Hmmmm... WWAJD... I think AJ is too busy popping the bubbly with news out tonight that the Clinton Foundation was hacked :D
I haven't checked his younoob channel yet tonight though, just wrapping up an X Rebirth download/re-install on my pathetically slow con... but great ping which counts for gaming. I think they should move the Olympics to online e-sports, prolly would have been more interesting this time round anyway :rolleyes: This one will go down in the anals of history for being remembered as the sick drama being more compelling than the actual sporting events.

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 04:42 AM
eyeing a downboat for this thread for leaving out details for critical thought and discussion will mull it over unless Daywolf steps in with any meaningful insights to retrack the thread.

beyondinfin
08-18-2016, 04:52 AM
Remember, don't forget to take your meds.

Sodors Finest Poster
08-18-2016, 08:21 AM

I would.

Both of them.

R Flair
08-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Way to many major stories breaking like hack after hack exposing dems, hillary and other globalist conspirators (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/) to worry about some swimmer getting detained in a third world country.

Nune
08-18-2016, 09:37 AM
Globalist powers, NWO, Chem-Trails, Clinton Hacked, Snowden is a hero, third world oppression, top 1%, wake up

bdastomper58
08-18-2016, 11:37 AM
why isn't obama doing anything to get our citizens out of harms way in Rio?

he failed to protect them from the mugger and now he's sat on his hands on the extraction plans

shame on you Mr President!

sOurDieSel
08-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Tell Brazil to hand over US citizens or they get nuked. Then when they hand them over nuke them anyways. Problem solved.

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 04:46 PM

he failed to protect them from the mugger and now he's sat on his hands on the extraction plans

Really hesitant to help this thread (its facing downboat firing squad) and Daywolf had no facts or analysis to add, but here we go:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/sport/us-swimmers-olympics-robbery-questions/

Civil Police chief Fernando Veloso said at a press conference about four American swimmers: "In theory, one or all of them might be charged for false communication of a crime and for damaging private assets, the gas station. I'm not saying that they are charged right now because of that. We have to finalize the investigation and in theory that could be the case. This is not really a -- this kind of crime will not lead to their arrest."

[Breaking news update, posted at 3:33 p.m. ET]

Four American swimmers who claimed that they were robbed in Rio de Janeiro should apologize to residents, Brazilian police said.

[Breaking news update, posted at 3:30 p.m. ET]

U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte was confrontational with security guards after they stopped him and three other American swimmers from vandalizing a gas station because he was "very angry because he was intoxicated," said Fernando Veloso, chief of civil police in Rio de Janeiro.

[Breaking news update, posted at 3:28 p.m. ET]

A firearm was pointed at the American swimmers by one of the security guards at a vandalized gas station in order to control one of them, Brazilian police said. It is not being deemed an excessive use of force.

And more. They tried it, and Brazil said "not in my house" and Dikembe Mutombo with the hands boy.

Brazil's Globo media group has released footage that shows US swimmers Ryan Lochte, James Feigen, Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz at the gas station in Rio's Barra da Tijuca neighborhood early Sunday when the athletes said they were robbed at gunpoint by men in police uniforms.

The footage shows a man in the act of urinating in a side alley at the gas station and being confronted by gas station staff.

Daily newspaper O Globo cited the station's owner as saying the athletes had thrown stones at the business and torn one of its signs before urinating in the street.

US Criminals acting rowdy. Brazil is looking at filing charges. Feigan still in Brazil.

The Gas station is where Lochte claims the robbery took place. Its bullcocky. As I suspected. Video has been released to CNN and American embassy.

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Really hesitant to provide additional help to this thread. But here is a timeline that Daywolf or someone should find interesting in forming a final opinion.

This is turning into a CIA involved thing. And we don't know what to believe yet.

Olympian gold Ryan Lochte found changing story to fit surveillance tape, claims robbery wasn't in a Taxi anymore, it was now at a gas station.

Here are the twists and turns of the story:

Sunday, August 14

• Reports emerge that the four swimmers were robbed at gunpoint early that morning.

• Ryan Lochte's mother, Ileana Lochte, tells the media that the swimmers were in a taxi when confronted by people with guns, who stole their wallets.

• The International Olympic Committee initially denies the athletes were robbed.

• Ryan Lochte tells NBC the swimmers were robbed by men with a police badge, one of whom pressed a gun to his head.

• The US Olympic Committee corroborates that account.

Tuesday, August 16

• Lochte arrives back in the United States.

• Lochte explains the swimmers didn't initially tell the USOC about the robbery out of fear of being punished.

• Police say the swimmers' accounts conflict, and details are murky, saying they were drunk.

Wednesday, August 17

• A Brazilian judge orders Lochte's and Feigen's passports seized to bar them from leaving the country.

• Police arrive at the Olympic Village to confiscate the passports, but the men are not present, the USOC says.

• Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz are pulled off their flight to the United States and are barred from leaving until they give a statement to police.

• Lochte changes his account slightly, saying the men were robbed after using a toilet at a gas station and that a gun was pointed inches from him, NBC reports.

Thursday, August 18

• Conger and Bentz are expected to speak with police.

My father, an American official, is in disbelief that the Americans are detained, he actually staunchly denied it to me last night without looking into it or contacting anyone. He said "They were on the next plane. Those are Americans. They were stopped from boarding that flight, but they weren't detained and got on the next flight. Those are Americans".

I won't be talking to him again about it. But I'd say "dad their passports were seized though :( "

big_ole_jpn
08-18-2016, 05:22 PM

cant believe the Obama administration continues to reveal information that puts Americans in harm's way, for instance the identities of our olympian athletes

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 05:40 PM

So much for that.

Brazil is Mutombo with the hands boi

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 05:45 PM
cant believe the Obama administration continues to reveal information that puts Americans in harm's way, for instance the identities of our olympian athletes

They said the buttcheeks were out at the press conference today.

What now? Americans aren't going to stand behind that. The ass was out in public. They broke a lot of laws.

The ass was out like the back of the Ferrari engine in the glass-house.

That's a wrap for this story its a done dotta.

big_ole_jpn
08-18-2016, 05:49 PM
They said the buttcheeks were out at the press conference today.

What now? Americans aren't going to stand behind that. The ass was out in public. They broke a lot of laws.

The ass was out like the back of the Ferrari engine in the glass-house.

That's a wrap for this story its a done dotta.

i liked it @ size 7 butt i love it @ size 10

Ahldagor
08-18-2016, 07:28 PM
So much for that.

Brazil is Mutombo with the hands boi

I was hoping for hooker like the judo guy at the beach. Bunch of stupid shit tho'.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 04:52 AM
lol Mutombo with the hands boi. Feigan forced to confess and donate 10k to get his passport back in a timely fashion.

Feigan offers revised statement to Rio police.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20996464_21025449,00.html

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20996464_21025404,00.html

click both im not doing ur job this time fat boys.

R Flair
08-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Don't think anyone revised their statement tbh.

They did stupid shit while drunk, they got held up at gunpoint by the natives speaking a foreign language. Yes, supposed law enforcement took their money at gunpoint (who does this? oh ya, 3rd worlders with a fucked up government system).

Anything more than that is just American shaming. Stop buying into the self-loathing liberal narrative.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 06:09 AM
They committed 3-4 criminal offenses. You're the anti-liberal that's why you have developed the overly biased narrative above. Statements were revised. The extent of Feigan's full statement is unknown at this time as its still being worked out with the USOC, the Brazilian government, and the US State Dept.

I will let others speak on it first if they wish to chime in.

R Flair
08-22-2016, 06:55 AM
They committed 3-4 criminal offenses. You're the anti-liberal that's why you have developed the overly biased narrative above. Statements were revised. The extent of Feigan's full statement is unknown at this time as its still being worked out with the USOC, the Brazilian government, and the US State Dept.

I will let others speak on it first if they wish to chime in.

Nothing overly biased about my assessment at all.

Were the men armed? Surely they shot someone right? Ok, maybe they stabbed someone? Ok, so they mugged someone right? Did they at least assault someone?

No? None of those?

Ok then they attacked the police? They struggled with officers? Resisted arrest?!

ANYTHING?!

Ya, so they got held up at gunpoint for drunken disorderly and damaging property.

Look, I'm all for them paying any fines for their crimes. Had they hurt or killed someone, I wouldn't even be against extradition. That is out the window now because their "police" threatened their lives for some bullshit.

This whole thing is nothing but a diversion from real news last week and they got you to look away.

Keep your eye on the ball, sport.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 05:42 PM
ITT: Brazil is Mutombo with the hands.

maskedmelon
08-22-2016, 05:53 PM
ITT: I have learned who Dikembe Mutombo is.

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2016, 06:18 PM
and honestly, brazil isn't the only one that's mutumbo w/ the hands.

I've revealed my true form on this day.