PDA

View Full Version : Circumstantial Dome Y/N - Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show Cancelled - Whats Next?

AzzarTheGod
08-17-2016, 06:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tDjL5D0.jpg

R Flair
08-17-2016, 06:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgC7uzqBEhU

AzzarTheGod
08-17-2016, 06:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgC7uzqBEhU

Great addition to the discussion. This is Olympic gold dome we are talking about which may complicate things for some.

How do you vote big Rick?

R Flair
08-17-2016, 07:04 PM
Never. I would have to be totally unsuspecting, and the shoulders tell you everything you need to know.

big_ole_jpn
08-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Never. I would have to be totally unsuspecting, and the shoulders tell you everything you need to know.

*leans beautiful feminine visage in close and squeezes your shoulder between two fingers* Say that again and you'll be leaving here in an ambulance.

bdastomper58
08-17-2016, 09:36 PM
pcp and faceduck her til she cuts the crap

entruil
08-17-2016, 10:09 PM
*leans beautiful feminine visage in close and squeezes your shoulder between two fingers* Say that again and you'll be leaving here in an ambulance.

you are lying...

entruil
08-17-2016, 11:05 PM
you are lying...

but i must add "u" didnt specify what visage "u" leaned... "cud've"

AzzarTheGod
08-17-2016, 11:42 PM
Cringing hard at all the PC SJW's getting cold feet on this poll. 100 views and 3-4 votes?

This may speak to why I Am Cait was cancelled. It's possible bigots are just completely hands off to the point they won't even cast a nay.

entruil
08-17-2016, 11:44 PM
meh u left no options ... here hit this l...

AzzarTheGod
08-17-2016, 11:48 PM
meh u left no options ... here hit this l...

Are you kidding me? You aren't voting because weed isn't included?

Man up and cast a vote. Use your imagination I don't care if you don't like coke or don't like the idea of transgenders. Are you going to have a good time kick back a few drinks, blow some coke and get some fucking dome or not???

What's the problem with the poll options?

entruil
08-18-2016, 12:19 AM
No.... most likely not... polls are not inclusive enough and celebrities are idolized irl so coke blow smack spanking really dont matter... plus idk shits off but hey im a past tense
blrghgrrruhb.. apparently... *hkcccghhh *cough *cough....

that jenner folk got its own issues and my opinion doesnt matter... so i guess ill just note vote until i see the vote thats needed for me to vote cuz i wont vote if im me and in this thread.... (twilight zone bs)...

to each their own... !

entruil
08-18-2016, 01:22 AM
thx

Grimjaw
08-18-2016, 12:44 PM
entruil off his meds again

AzzarTheGod
08-18-2016, 04:28 PM
6 voters, 219 views. We can't even get a no vote out of these guys. OR my politically charged "I don't believe in that" qualifier is the problem. I shouldn't have made a politically tone deaf option like that. I take the blame there, but like I mentioned earlier to entrullili I expect you to use your imagination.

As I said, I don't care if you don't exactly like alcohol. You are familiar with its effects, you can imagination a good buzz on a good night. Same for cocaine. The no vote is also not meant to be interpreted seriously.

Now on the other hand, I absolutely do not expect any grown man with a career and a good job to touch this poll with a 10 foot pole. It is not an anonymous poll. I am not an unprofessional idiot, I understand this thing is about as hands-off and politically incorrect as it gets.

And my poll options certainly didn't help:

1) Scheduled substance qualifiers in most of them, (felony)

2) "were about to die" qualifier in another one (implying Caitlyn Jenner would be your last sexual experience on Earth....yeah....)

3) And a "no" vote option that smacks of bigotry and discrimination (self-explanatory, even bigots won't go on the record as bigots)

But I'm also thinking that Caitlyn Jenner is a huge turnoff. Professionals and adults will be politically incorrect if they are enticed. Simply put, Caitlyn Jenner is NOT enticing enough to get a vote in an unanonymous poll.

People are just throwing their hands up Jerry Seinfeld style and backing away slowly.

Additional thoughts?

Cecily
08-18-2016, 04:38 PM
It's just a bad topic. Replace Caitlyn Jenner with any wrinkly 66 year old woman and you'll get similar enthusiasm, drugs (I remember being 17) or not.