PDA

View Full Version : How to spawn Fellspine

Tewaz
08-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Looking for tips and tricks on how to spawn Fellspine.

I play on red, so don't worry about me infringing on your secrets. Feel free to PM if you have said secrets.

I've been killing all seahorses I can which are supposedly PH's but he still hasnt' spawned.

Thanks for the help Pals.

TheDoja
08-12-2016, 10:25 AM
I kan help you, but it will kost you a Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt

Kieu
08-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Sounds like you're doing the right thing then. You can always try doing the 'jig and seeing if he likes dancing?

Tupakk
08-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Kill the PH best secret in all of EQ

Loke
08-12-2016, 04:53 PM
I've probably killed a few hundred seahorses, and know another chanter who has killed even more than me. Neither of us has seen him. Has anyone actually seen him up? I assume he is just really rare and even more so due to the fact most people don't kill in SG, but I don't know of anyone whose seen him up.

Llandris
08-12-2016, 06:28 PM
I've probably killed a few hundred seahorses, and know another chanter who has killed even more than me. Neither of us has seen him. Has anyone actually seen him up? I assume he is just really rare and even more so due to the fact most people don't kill in SG, but I don't know of anyone whose seen him up.

He exists

jabic
08-12-2016, 06:51 PM
I have personally seen him spawn in SG on Blue. My guild killed him and he dropped the belt. He does, indeed, exist.

bdastomper58
08-12-2016, 07:09 PM
kill mobs in siren grotto

Sallan
08-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Contrary to the belief there's certain PH's for him I have a feeling he's just a rare from any seahorses (like the Shimmering Sea Spirit to any elemental)

Shalin
08-14-2016, 08:05 AM
Does he have a certain PH or can he spawn of any seahorse, Ive been getting told both, so would like to know. I also have killed hundreads or seahorses all over there with no luck. Im starting to think he has a certain ph somewhere. Cant find any concrete info on this matter.

Pulsing
08-14-2016, 08:07 AM
on multiple server resets/crashes/maint whatever, when I have gone into SG to check on sea spirit etc and the times I have seen fellspine up he has been random in seahorse places. mostly inner areas, nothing near entrance.

Kowalski
08-14-2016, 08:23 AM

Shalin
08-15-2016, 03:34 AM
Anyone Else got any info they could give about felspine. Still no concrete answer. Seems like no one really knows eh. Maybe hes got a few different ph spots? or is a roamer ph since people seen in different parts of zone. I do not think it is off any seahorse cause we would have seen it by now with the 100s and 100s or seahorses we have killed. Any other info would be much appriciated! Thanks!

Morbo the Annihilator
08-15-2016, 04:26 AM
the one time i've seen him, he spawned at the first static seahorse spot you encounter as you swim south from the northern most grotto.
Approx -75, -100 on that map.

we killed a regular sea horse at that loc, then the respawn was fellspine.

Alanus
08-17-2016, 02:42 PM
I've seen the belt for sale, so he must spawn.

That said, I have never had luck charming the seahorses as pets

bktroost
08-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Check all seahorse spawns. He spawns from any of them. Keep killing!

Swindle
08-17-2016, 11:00 PM
Check all seahorse spawns. He spawns from any of them. Keep killing!

This. I used to farm on Live with my Ranger back in the day and any seahorse/fish was a PH. Could even get more than one up at a time. Sort of an underwater Grachnist if you will. Now it may not be that way here, just because I very rarely see the belt being auctioned. It was way more plentiful back in the day.

elwing
08-18-2016, 08:26 AM
On live I spawned and killed fellspine right in the first pond from CS... no idea if it's like that here but on live it was seemingly random on all(or lots) of the seahorses