PDA

View Full Version : WTB Fine Velvet Cloak loot rights

Freakish
08-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm looking to loot this from Keeper of Souls in Plane of Sky. If your guild has this on rot status, send me a PM and lets work something out. Can pay plat, help clear depending on time, etc. I'm flexible.

I need to LOOT this since MQ is not functional in PoSky.

Pint
08-09-2016, 07:14 PM
can confirm that this is a scam and i am a troll

Freakish
08-15-2016, 10:08 AM
bump wtb.

Will bring useful toon to help on your clear AND offer platinum.

Daldaen
08-15-2016, 11:13 AM
In 2019 when they get around to making PoSky MQable hit me up for an MQ.

Until then, I will sell my services as KoS wrangler. I will pull a PH trigger down to Island 1, and return 90 minutes later to pull KoS down to island 1 for your crew to slay. I think the lowest we ever did it with was 8, 2 of whom are DTs on the pull.

Inquire within for details, credentials and reviews.

Freakish
08-15-2016, 11:35 AM
I'm trying not to screw over the rotation and just go up myself. Thanks for the offer!

Daldaen
08-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Oh I certainly wouldn't pull down a KoS on someone's rotation day. But about half the days no one goes up each week. You just need to inquire and see when people are going up. Alternatively go up and con corpses and /guild status. Them. Usually you'll see the corpses expiring across 3 or 4 days unless something changed recently (past month or so).

Detoxx
08-15-2016, 12:30 PM
Do not help this man. He is a total moran.

That is all

Free bump <3

Maner
08-15-2016, 12:56 PM
In 2019 when they get around to making PoSky MQable hit me up for an MQ.

Until then, I will sell my services as KoS wrangler. I will pull a PH trigger down to Island 1, and return 90 minutes later to pull KoS down to island 1 for your crew to slay. I think the lowest we ever did it with was 8, 2 of whom are DTs on the pull.

Inquire within for details, credentials and reviews.

While the turn in for the cloak itself is not MQable you can MQ the cloak itself for the epic

Daldaen
08-15-2016, 08:51 PM
He is after the Ranger haste cloak (Fine Velvet Cloak) not the Necromancer Epic cloak (Black Silk Cloak).

Confusing I know, KoS's best 2 drops are cloaks.

I had always assumed the final turn in of the epic was MQable using that quest result cloak but doubted anyone ever risked a Slime Blood/Eye of Inny testing it out, though I guess now that golems drop em that isn't as ridiculous a prospect.