PDA

View Full Version : NFL Hall of Fame Football Game Cancelled

Kaezyr D`Shiv
08-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Wow, the first preseason NFL football game has been canceled due to unsafe field conditions because of some field paint that was either the wrong kind of paint or is just not reacting properly.

I will have to wait another week to see my beloved Green Bay Packers!

bdastomper58
08-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Wow, the first preseason NFL football game has been canceled due to unsafe field conditions because of some field paint that was either the wrong kind of paint or is just not reacting properly.

I will have to wait another week to see my beloved Green Bay Packers!

call me daywolf, but I think the cancellation was pre-planned as a PR move to bolster the NFLs claim of caring about player safety. it's a ruse.

go hawks!

Kaezyr D`Shiv
08-07-2016, 08:28 PM
You must be trolling, the NFL is not known for its foresight. This has got to be be just a good old fashioned blunder. The Hall of Fame has to refund about $4,000,000 in tickets. Too bad all those poor people's airplane tickets, hotel reservations, and car rentals/gas are mostly a waste.

At least they got to see Brett Favre ♥ #4! The NFL's all time leader in interceptions thrown.

bdastomper58
08-07-2016, 08:43 PM
The NFL made 7.3 billion dollars last year.

Do you think they mind spending 4 million to keep making 7.3 billion dollars each year?

This loss won't shut them down, but a public revolt against the sport for negligence on player safety would.

pull the cheese out of your ears

JackFlash
08-07-2016, 09:33 PM
What's wrong with leaded field paint?

bdastomper58
08-09-2016, 12:06 AM
It's a hoax of a hoax, carefully manipulated to present yet another layer of the false narrative. I'm sure of that 100%, as with everything they do. A deception wrapped within a deception. There is something, but it's just not what some think, and easily presented to encourage the movement. They will do it eventually, I'm sure of it, but just when they are ready to take their illusion to the next level and with the right spin.

Ahldagor
08-09-2016, 12:12 AM
They tried to dry the paint with heaters and melted the rubber pellets of the field turf. Genius grounds crew there.