PDA

View Full Version : IS Hillary Clinton just insane?

Daywolf
08-04-2016, 08:21 PM
So I came across this video posted today: The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior (https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s)
Since it's been well mentioned in this forum, these weird episodes she's been having, should make for a good thread :)
Some seem to think Hillary's very bazaar behavior is a result of the blood clot in her brain in 2012. Also a possibility she had a stroke. Another factor could be prolonged use of drugs (such as cocaine??). Then of course the aftermath of sex diseases from Bubba could be the culprit. But something is apparent, she's just not right in the head :/
So, opinions? Let the good times roll! (https://youtu.be/7BDBzgHXf64) ︻デ┳═ー

My take: She's batshit crazy and suffering from all of the above. And people want to give her the nuclear football?!? facepalm. You think she is just going to slap Putin on the back of the neck during one of her mentally ill rages? Open your eyes, people!

Paleman
08-04-2016, 08:26 PM
shes obviously a malfunctioning robot

JackFlash
08-04-2016, 08:34 PM
shes obviously a malfunctioning robot

defective clockwork?

Ahldagor
08-04-2016, 08:37 PM
And Reagan had alzheimers while Nancy ran the show with her psychic. Won't be the first nor the last time there's a candidate with a mental health issue. So your point and proof are what?

bdastomper58
08-04-2016, 08:46 PM
copypasted directly from /r/The_Donald

mods??

Jarnauga
08-04-2016, 08:53 PM
the republican candidate looks and sounds like a (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE) definite (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqcm0oXgUUE) sound (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxbpP45Mzw) reasonable (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzZMYYVbIVk) man (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA).. :rolleyes:

Does the polls make you desperate, or did your brain snap when you heard trump was getting people out of his meeting for having the constitution on them..?

Beckoning
08-04-2016, 08:55 PM
I don't think she's crazy enough to post political opinion posts on a video game forum.

Daywolf
08-04-2016, 09:36 PM
And Reagan had alzheimers while Nancy ran the show with her psychic. Won't be the first nor the last time there's a candidate with a mental health issue. So your point and proof are what?

Hey, way to use the red vs blue card .... again.

Oh you mean the rumors and accusations he had Alzheimer's while he was president? His Son, Ron (not Michael, he rejects the claims), turned total libtard and atheist, you don't suspect there was something going on there? All experts dismiss it, including his doctors, though the democrats made themselves yet another fail conspiracy theory they gonna stuck to :rolleyes:

Because ....... damnit we need an insane person in the white house... that's skitzoiding all over cameras before she even gets in. In fact has even avoided press conferences for what 300 days now? ...but plenty of psycho time to prepare a war with Russia as we reset relations back to the 60's. Batshit crazy

Tecmos Deception
08-04-2016, 10:51 PM
I don't think she's crazy enough to post political opinion posts on a video game forum.

She tried tweeting about pokemon go though. So that's pretty fucking close.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 12:00 AM
I don't think she's crazy enough to post political opinion posts on a video game forum.You don't seem to post much in OT, but generally OT isn't an elf sim safe space ;) As for my OP, it seems more anti-political since I really didn't mention who to support or vote for, nor did the vid.

So far the only real counter argument is "Reagan was" (too?:D ontop of all that she's got that too?!?). At least he tried to counter, which means he at least stopped and used his thinker for a moment, which at least gives me reason to hope he doesn't really have a tard attached to the end of his lib designation, at least much less likely than those that do drive-by trollings.

drive-by trollings hah! Remember back in the day our worst problems were just drive-by shootings? (gangs vs gangs etc). Where the F* are we now?? :(

R Flair
08-05-2016, 12:09 AM
hillary attended too many ritual sacrifices to giant owls and conjurings

now she has to deal with the hitchhikers she picked up along the way

Ive seen plenty of seizures, and that aint the normal variety

Ahldagor
08-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Hey, way to use the red vs blue card .... again.

Oh you mean the rumors and accusations he had Alzheimer's while he was president? His Son, Ron (not Michael, he rejects the claims), turned total libtard and atheist, you don't suspect there was something going on there? All experts dismiss it, including his doctors, though the democrats made themselves yet another fail conspiracy theory they gonna stuck to :rolleyes:

Because ....... damnit we need an insane person in the white house... that's skitzoiding all over cameras before she even gets in. In fact has even avoided press conferences for what 300 days now? ...but plenty of psycho time to prepare a war with Russia as we reset relations back to the 60's. Batshit crazy

Why do you read political divisions into everything? You really lack reading comprehension if you got that out of my general statement about mental health and presidential candidates.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Why do you read political divisions into everything? You really lack reading comprehension if you got that out of my general statement about mental health and presidential candidates.
Because you do lol. But you know I like Reagan even though I don't attach an R to myself, so I give you that; you tried to make it personal lol.
I do hope to one day debate with him :)
...seriously, do a deep study of the guy sometime. His debates, his meetings with the Russians. Stuff he handled w/o a teleprompter. Friggen amazing stuff! Off the cuff, he'd tear apart any president the past 100 years. They guy was far from sickly.

Ahldagor
08-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Because you do lol. But you know I like Reagan even though I don't attach an R to myself, so I give you that; you tried to make it personal lol.
I do hope to one day debate with him :)

Wut? There's nothing political in my original post,

nor have I voted in the poll.

Your game is weak.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Wut? There's nothing political in my original post, >.>

nor have I voted in the poll.

Your game is weak.
ftfy :D

Yeah, I know you didn't vote the no, I watched the thread for a while. Man, I lost all my Reagan links when I re-formatted last month :( but I re-listened to most of these last year while playing EQ (mainly debates) https://www.youtube.com/user/ReaganFoundation I saw the live airings. I say this guy broke my support for Carter, while even most of my class mates couldn't laugh me out of Carter; I needed reasoning, not laughter. F* Nixon, F* the Bush's, this is the guy that even Gorbie shed a tear for the passing. The model of a victor.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 03:19 AM
/me rambles on about Reagan.
He's actually the fifth most admired person of my life lol. NSFW: Yashua (in his triune Godhood), Mom (Real female with original female parts) Dad (a male-male, stuck with his family to the end), John the Revelator (FUCKING 1000000000x better than Muhammad), Ronald Reagan :D (imperfect Wizard Dude)
...Though live and learn :)
There is a lot I can say on any of them... ok but we have Trump :o He's got a heart though; I've discovered in my searchings. New Yorkers :rolleyes:

Your game is weak.
Let this one sneak by... nooooo goons aren't so bad :p The game definitely has a love HATE reaction much like UO, but at least those Viking-rejects are in fact not EA :p at least they admit when they make a mistake and recant quickly enough.

AzzarTheGod
08-05-2016, 04:16 AM

I always found it ironic you could tell Reagan was onset alzheimers just by way he moved, spoke, etc. All the symptoms were there the entire time.

Domo
08-05-2016, 04:24 AM
another boring story...
VOTE FINALY AMERICA.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 04:42 AM
I always found it ironic you could tell Reagan was onset alzheimers just by way he moved, spoke, etc. All the symptoms were there the entire time.
Oh you're sucha sellout! Atg <3 Clinton! Atg <3 Clinton! Atg <3 Clinton! Atg <3 Clinton! lol Clinton+1, which even Ahld reframed from.
It's going to be a long roller coaster of a debate season me thinks, here in p99 OT. OK vote wat ever way, I'm not watching anymore :p

BTW bsh/twrs is more than just an "neutral" choice :D
He should be in orange just as much as Hitllary.
Down with the establishment!
btw Bush was forced onto Reagan as his VP by the establishment, I regret voting for him. I swore to be more informed after that realization. F* the NWO!
peace out

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 05:14 AM
another boring story...
VOTE FINALY AMERICA.
http://i.imgur.com/3MPnLdH.gif
Sir, I pulled you over not only because of the expired tags, but also the spelling mistake swerving, not to mention the wide eye shitz scared look you gave me as I flew by you as I recognized your forrum-terrorist-most-wanted gleaming bloodshot eyes. Sir, will you please breath into this breathalyzer?
V

Baler
08-05-2016, 07:01 AM
She has never been hopped up on so many amphetamines in the past years she is finally starting to break down and lose it completely. Name one time before this election process where she seemed so awake and attentive to questions.
She is doping with performance enhancing drugs to try and cheat.

Clearly becoming more obvious that she can't handle the job. Let alone the responsibilities.

I wonder if bill is her dealer.

Slathar
08-05-2016, 10:59 AM
So I came across this video posted today: The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior (https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s)
Since it's been well mentioned in this forum, these weird episodes she's been having, should make for a good thread :)
Some seem to think Hillary's very bazaar behavior is a result of the blood clot in her brain in 2012. Also a possibility she had a stroke. Another factor could be prolonged use of drugs (such as cocaine??). Then of course the aftermath of sex diseases from Bubba could be the culprit. But something is apparent, she's just not right in the head :/
So, opinions? Let the good times roll! (https://youtu.be/7BDBzgHXf64) ︻デ┳═ー

My take: She's batshit crazy and suffering from all of the above. And people want to give her the nuclear football?!? facepalm. You think she is just going to slap Putin on the back of the neck during one of her mentally ill rages? Open your eyes, people!

quit shit posting infowars red neck

get a job

Baler
08-05-2016, 12:04 PM
quit shit posting infowars red neck

get a job

So you don't think that politicians take drugs or performance enhancing "supplements"?
I am posting this from work right now. It's been a pretty lax day at work today. One may correlate that to my posting activity as of late.

Also what makes your post not a shit post vs the one I made?

Domo
08-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Sir, I pulled you over not only because of the expired tags, but also the spelling mistake swerving, not to mention the wide eye shitz scared look you gave me as I flew by you as I recognized your forrum-terrorist-most-wanted gleaming bloodshot eyes. Sir, will you please breath into this breathalyzer?
V

I dont really know you, but your name pop ups in like every topic.
And everytime you know better then anyone else how the world runs...

You are like one of those unathletic football fans who comments a football game every minute, but when you get invited for a game you come up with a cheap excuse.

Nibblewitz
08-05-2016, 01:45 PM
I dont really know you, but your name pop ups in like every topic.
And everytime you know better then anyone else how the world runs...

You are like one of those unathletic football fans who comments a football game every minute, but when you get invited for a game you come up with a cheap excuse.

And then you make it personal. 10 points to Gryffindor!

maskedmelon
08-05-2016, 01:53 PM
And then you make it personal. 10 points to Gryffindor!

7:16 He who disparages Her Majesty, his reward is contempt.
7:17 And the people shall hold him in slanderous regard.

Transgression & Pennance 7:16-17

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Daywolf promised me world war 3 two weeks ago, i'm a disapointed customer

Csihar
08-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Apparently people derive a sense of control and feeling of superiority from believing in so-called conspiracy theories. No matter how complex the theory is it allows the adherant to understand the incredibly complex world in relatively simple terms. People are reduced to charicatures and entire populations are split along two sides.

They 'know the truth' whereas most other people (or should I say 'sheople') are sleeping and 'need to wake up'. This allows for a feeling of superiority. Screeching on an online forum to the 5 people that may possibly actually read it somehow in their mind constitutes a believable forewarning worthy of being heeded and when things go wrong they are there to remind us how they 'told us so!'.

Armchair online activism is mistaken for actual activism. Lazily reading websites marred by the mixture of facts with conjecture (but presented as fact) with no regard whatsoever for cognitive bias is mistaken for actual research.
The obvious arrogance and contempt is poorly hidden through humour and 'playful' jabs. New problems are looked upon gleefully as they confirm what they supposedly already knew. Although they claim to want solutions above all this is a lie (one they themselves believe). Problems being solved is the opposite of what they want as it takes away their (imaginary) special status.

They come in all different forms and it's impossible to stereotype them accurately but one common factor is that they are in no way as smart as they think they are.

Slathar
08-05-2016, 04:40 PM
So you don't think that politicians take drugs or performance enhancing "supplements"?
I am posting this from work right now. It's been a pretty lax day at work today. One may correlate that to my posting activity as of late.

Also what makes your post not a shit post vs the one I made?

didn't say that

however anyone who thinks infowars is journalism is 1.) uneducated 2.) angry white male 3.) on the low end of the socioeconomic ladder. get a job.

dafier
08-05-2016, 05:08 PM
OP is angering the sheep. :eek:

Slathar
08-05-2016, 05:19 PM
OP is angering the sheep. :eek:

yeah im so mad right now im going to buy some iodine from the infowars website to protect myself from all these liberals who use things like facts and evidence-based arguments.

p.s. get a job

AzzarTheGod
08-05-2016, 05:42 PM
She has never been hopped up on so many amphetamines in the past years she is finally starting to break down and lose it completely. Name one time before this election process where she seemed so awake and attentive to questions.
She is doping with performance enhancing drugs to try and cheat.

Clearly becoming more obvious that she can't handle the job. Let alone the responsibilities.

I wonder if bill is her dealer.

This. Those head jerks are called amphetamine ticks.

big_ole_jpn
08-05-2016, 06:03 PM

never forget: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222690&highlight=hillary+cocaine

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Apparently people derive a sense of control and feeling of superiority from believing in so-called conspiracy theories. No matter how complex the theory is it allows the adherant to understand the incredibly complex world in relatively simple terms. People are reduced to charicatures and entire populations are split along two sides.

They 'know the truth' whereas most other people (or should I say 'sheople') are sleeping and 'need to wake up'. This allows for a feeling of superiority. Screeching on an online forum to the 5 people that may possibly actually read it somehow in their mind constitutes a believable forewarning worthy of being heeded and when things go wrong they are there to remind us how they 'told us so!'.

Armchair online activism is mistaken for actual activism. Lazily reading websites marred by the mixture of facts with conjecture (but presented as fact) with no regard whatsoever for cognitive bias is mistaken for actual research.
The obvious arrogance and contempt is poorly hidden through humour and 'playful' jabs. New problems are looked upon gleefully as they confirm what they supposedly already knew. Although they claim to want solutions above all this is a lie (one they themselves believe). Problems being solved is the opposite of what they want as it takes away their (imaginary) special status.

They come in all different forms and it's impossible to stereotype them accurately but one common factor is that they are in no way as smart as they think they are.

wow that's a lot of effort and time into an ad hominem. Just think if you put that time and effort into something substantial, like actual research of a topic. And over time, as you keep at it, days, months years, decades, you might understand a plethora of topics that you too could confidently discuss with others.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 08:24 PM
I wonder I wonder if she's on Adderall (Amphetamine Salt Combo). She's been on Lovenox since 98. She has in the past reported experiencing blurred vision and confusion which is likely from the Lovenox prescription. An obvious offset to the symptoms is to take Adderall, which is basically a form of amphetamine for ADHD type symptoms.

Lune
08-05-2016, 08:28 PM

You hit the nail on the fucking head

Ahldagor
08-05-2016, 09:08 PM
wow that's a lot of effort and time into an ad hominem. Just think if you put that time and effort into something substantial, like actual research of a topic. And over time, as you keep at it, days, months years, decades, you might understand a plethora of topics that you too could confidently discuss with others.

That's not an ad hominem, but an explanation of a mindset. You're a moron. (PS, that last sentence is an ad hominem)

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 09:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LLdtqYg.jpg

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 09:23 PM
That's not an ad hominem, but an explanation of a mindset. You're a moron. (PS, that last sentence is an ad hominem)
"ad hominem"
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
relating to or associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

"an explanation of a mindset"
1. (no entries found)

And really, the whole "conspiracy theorist" thing, it's not just one camp, as like I've pointed out this week here it also comes out of the liberals, just bad though :D. You know, the whole thing before Snowden was just a "conspiracy theory"? Yaaap! Yes, two can play at that game, just some are no good at it :o

R Flair
08-05-2016, 09:37 PM
at this point people who don't see truth in what were formerly conspiracy theories (now its just reality) then you just aren't paying attention

shits just right out in the open now - ie. no longer a need to theorize

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 09:39 PM
at this point people who don't see truth in what were formerly conspiracy theories (now its just reality) then you just aren't paying attention

shits just right out in the open now - ie. no longer a need to theorize

"open your eyes sheeple" ?

Domo
08-05-2016, 09:47 PM
You cant win against a "Internet Rambo" like Daywolf.
Its not about who is right or wrong, its about how much attention he can get.

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 09:54 PM
"open your eyes sheeple" ?
Really? And where was that written? Not from my OP, this doesn't even contain punctuation. Are you conspiracy theorizing that my comma usage was really an alienz microchip device imprinted with the word "sheeple"? Putin controlz teh alienz! :D

Ahldagor
08-05-2016, 09:57 PM
"ad hominem"
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

"an explanation of a mindset"
1. (no entries found)

And really, the whole "conspiracy theorist" thing, it's not just one camp, as like I've pointed out this week here it also comes out of the liberals, just bad though :D. You know, the whole thing before Snowden was just a "conspiracy theory"? Yaaap! Yes, two can play at that game, just some are no good at it :o

You try really hard to maintain the facade. Just sad you moron.

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Really? And where was that written? Not from my OP, this doesn't even contain punctuation. Are you conspiracy theorizing that my comma usage was really an alienz microchip device imprinted with the word "sheeple"? Putin controlz teh alienz! :D

i wasn't even talking to you.. :confused:

but while i got you here, where's WW3 ? i bought my survivalist's starter pack on infowars shop so i'd like a return on my investment

Daywolf
08-05-2016, 11:02 PM
i wasn't even talking to you.. :confused:

but while i got you here, where's WW3 ? i bought my survivalist's starter pack on infowars shop so i'd like a return on my investment
It's an obvious play on my original post, the appeal of the last sentence thereof. Your replies are usually convoluted and misleading, Jarn.

As for WW3, why don't you go reread that thread, and actually read it, and the references along with it. All you libtards only do is piss on Putin enough to get him angry to threaten/warn of it, then you sit smug and game the system for political points. You think Africa won't turn into a glass parking lot too? pff

I find it interesting that if my guess is right, Clinton taking a Lovenox and Amphetamine salt combo coctail, paranoia is one of the symptoms (http://www.ehealthme.com/drug-interaction/lovenox/amphetamine%20salt%20combo/). Explains why Hillary sees Putin under every rock now.

you moron.
Back at you creep.

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 11:09 PM
wait.. am i understanding this wrong, or do you think i live in africa ? :D

bdastomper58
08-06-2016, 12:41 AM
you will never win against the mountain of garbage that is daywolfs postings

Ahldagor
08-06-2016, 12:41 AM
It's an obvious play on my original post, the appeal of the last sentence thereof. Your replies are usually convoluted and misleading, Jarn.

As for WW3, why don't you go reread that thread, and actually read it, and the references along with it. All you libtards only do is piss on Putin enough to get him angry to threaten/warn of it, then you sit smug and game the system for political points. You think Africa won't turn into a glass parking lot too? pff

I find it interesting that if my guess is right, Clinton taking a Lovenox and Amphetamine salt combo coctail, paranoia is one of the symptoms (http://www.ehealthme.com/drug-interaction/lovenox/amphetamine%20salt%20combo/). Explains why Hillary sees Putin under every rock now.

Back at you creep.

Hast du Angst?

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 06:45 AM
Hast du Angst?
What, is this where I'm suppose to say No, then you fire back a Yoda meme at me?
https://youtu.be/4DJFr5qk1R0

Csihar
08-06-2016, 06:55 AM

This.

For it to be an ad hominem I would had to have commented on the Hillary video. I'm not saying the video has no merit (not saying it has merit either).

I don't use conspiracy theorist as an insult. People theorizing about conspiracies isn't a bad thing in itself. It can actually be a good thing seeing as how there are conspiracy out there.

"They come in all different forms and it's impossible to stereotype them accurately".

There is no such thing as conspiracy theorist in that sense.

But a subculture has come into existence and as with all subcultures people start sharing certain traits and exhibiting similar behaviour. They start following similar narratives. It's human nature. Ayn Rand showed how little she understood human nature when she replied to accusations that she and her followers were a cult by claiming you could never have a cult of individualism.

Alex Jones is paranoid and he has a twisted worldview. Every person he meets falls into a certain category. It's especially apparent when he's interacting with people outside of his studio. Everything that happens around him is controlled by some higher power (not in spiritual sense) and is a conscious action with a specific purpose. People around him fulfull roles like in a board game. We have the infiltrator, the spy, the instigator, the distraction. A person tripped and bumping into him is 'a warning'.
You will likely never catch him just sitting back joking around with some friends about light hearted stuff. A good fart joke would do him good. His only form of humour comes in the form of mocking people or serious situations (in a 'better to laugh than cry' manner) and agitating those he feels are evil (ie. The Young Turks encounter). It's an unhealthy and inaccurate worldview.

He is overconfident in his abilities and (as is often the case) has stopped differentiating between something that's suspect and something that is a proven fact. None of this means that he is wrong about everything necessarily. He could be a paranoid schizophrenic and still get a number of things right. None of this means he's a bad person.

Those who are genuinely in search of truth should start by examining themselves for false beliefs, bad thinking patterns, intellectually destructive behaviour etc. Finding the flaws in 'your' group can sometimes be more important in finding the flaws in 'their' group.

The adherants of a belief don't necessarily reflect on the belief itself. You are not the theories. Criticism of you is not criticism of theories.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 07:17 AM
For it to be an ad hominem I would had to have commented on the Hillary video. Exactly! You didn't comment on the video but just went directly after me with attacks. ad hominem, duh??

Squeaky voice: "Apparently people derive a sense of control and feeling of superiority from believing in so-called conspiracy theories."

You're first line, that's directed at me, and everything that follows. You were not commenting on the video just like you said right now, Well then WhoTF were you talking about then dumb ass? Exactly!

It wouldn't bother me but then you come back and spit out the above BS. I said F* reading the rest but glanced onto this:

Alex Jones is (insert blah blah tl;dr crud)That wasn't Alex Jones in that video, biach. What, you off your meds?? :rolleyes:

Jarnauga
08-06-2016, 08:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 09:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eBu8fFjh0
HAHAHAHA!! Is your rainbow conspiracy going to be included in Hitllary's full UFO disclosure? "I wan't to believe!" lol

Oh I get it, it's only JUST a woooo "conspiracy theory" when every time it turns out true your libtard politician was up to no good again got caught. Otherwise if it's Nazi's on the dark side of the moon welll pfff of course! Must be true, amiright?

So yeah it burns your butts your wall street shite politicians keep getting caught and embarrassed. But I don't care about that, I care about seeing your criminal politicians go to prison where they belong! And as far as I see it, your goddess Hitllary Clinton is criminally insane.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Oh and for peeps that believe in UFO's, don't take my above comment as an attack. I've spent a very very huge amount of time studying the subject, I just have a different opinion on the matter. But one thing for sure, Clinton is a liar, and any disclosure will come from a liars mouth, which is less than worthless. Many of the UFO community share the same opinion.

Jarnauga
08-06-2016, 10:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eBu8fFjh0
HAHAHAHA!! Is your rainbow conspiracy going to be included in Hitllary's full UFO disclosure? "I wan't to believe!" lol

Oh I get it, it's only JUST a woooo "conspiracy theory" when every time it turns out true your libtard politician was up to no good again got caught. Otherwise if it's Nazi's on the dark side of the moon welll pfff of course! Must be true, amiright?

So yeah it burns your butts your wall street shite politicians keep getting caught and embarrassed. But I don't care about that, I care about seeing your criminal politicians go to prison where they belong! And as far as I see it, your goddess Hitllary Clinton is criminally insane.

http://i.imgur.com/0dV2pT9.gif

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 10:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0dV2pT9.gif
Dude you use that like every other week. What, you don't like black people or somethin? Guess you and Hillary have something in common in that case. That and Nazi's on the dark side of the moon, amiright?? Ohh yeaaah

Csihar
08-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Exactly! You didn't comment on the video but just went directly after me with attacks. ad hominem, duh??

That's not what an ad hominem is though, friend. It's not synanomous with attacking someone. The fact that I didn't comment on the video actually excludes it from being an ad hominem.

"ad hominem"

Clearly we're talking about the first and not the second usage.
Now you can play a game of semantics and say that by the first definition I was using an ad hominem attack because I was attacking you (a person) and not the video (a position) but you'd be wrong. Otherwise the definition would simply be 'directed against a person'. The inclusion of 'rather than the position' can't be ignored.

The ad hominem fallacy is very simple. In this case it would be: "your Hillary video is wrong because [insert my post]". It's a logical fallacy because the messenger has no effect on whether or not the message is true or false.

"Who are you going to trust on this issue? Some dirty Mexican or a red-blooded American?" is a logical fallacy. Being Mexican or dirty doesn't affect how true the issue is.
Your personal shortcomings don't reflect on that video. The person who posted that video doesn't even reflect on it.

But... I wasn't commented at all on the video. I just posted an off-topic remark about you and people like you. Therefore it can't be an ad hominem attack, just an attack.

Get it?

Probably not because logical fallacies is something that falls under philosophy and logic and isn't just a fancy term people have started using more and more in arguments as a tool to one-up the other person rather than understanding it as part of having a valid argument.
But even if you do you'll dance around it with more bs. With a lot of question marks and smilies probably. And a couple of 'LOL!'s. Too long didn't read, LOL! Boy, you sure did spend a lot of time on writing this, LOL! Not really though because I have an IQ of 3 digits and not 2.

Slathar
08-06-2016, 11:09 AM
i like how the guy using phrases like libtard and demoncrat who admits to spending huge time researching UFOs is calling another person crazy and saying they're off their meds

get a job

Raev
08-06-2016, 11:32 AM
You wrote a long inflammatory post about conspiracy theorists, a derogatory label that you (and me, and pretty much everyone else) have mentally assigned to the people who made the video, and your only defense is that because you didn't mention them explicitly that your post was somehow entirely unrelated. This would be a reasonable defense if you had been quoted out of context from a blog or even another thread, but anyone reading this thread will conclude that you were thinking about the video and Daywolf when you wrote this. It kind of reminds me of this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jiDa5KJ1ww)

big_ole_jpn
08-06-2016, 05:36 PM
HRC and Ben Carson during this campaign are the two most blatantly substance abusing politicians I have ever witnessed. Not a conspiracy theory, just simple observation. Speaking of which, Hitler's legendary oratory was done with the aid of significant quantities of methamphetamine.

AzzarTheGod
08-06-2016, 05:49 PM
HRC and Ben Carson during this campaign are the two most blatantly substance abusing politicians I have ever witnessed. Not a conspiracy theory, just simple observation. Speaking of which, Hitler's legendary oratory was done with the aid of significant quantities of methamphetamine.

Should be noted JFK was also unfortunately not au naturale either, and was propped up on a good amount of amphetamine and who knows what else.

His doctor was called "Dr.Feelgood" (the original Feelgood, incase you plebs didn't know where that term came from, this was the guy)

Many law school students also do not have the capability to be interested in reading 100000000000000 volumes of law precedent and procedure ( Go figure, right?? Who woulda thought that its hard to "focus" on shit that you will NEVER use in the practice of law) and its an open secret most successful lawyers have taken amphetamine salts for various points of their career (mostly to start their career and/or during law school specifically).

Hillary is a lawyer first and foremost. Most lawyers use amphetamine as a function of life during law school and during their internship. Hillary has used controlled substances and is likely still using controlled substances if other public figures are anything to go by (JFK, Ben Carson)

Csihar
08-06-2016, 05:57 PM
You wrote a long inflammatory post about conspiracy theorists, a derogatory label that you (and me, and pretty much everyone else) have mentally assigned to the people who made the video, and your only defense is that because you didn't mention them explicitly that your post was somehow entirely unrelated. This would be a reasonable defense if you had been quoted out of context from a blog or even another thread, but anyone reading this thread will conclude that you were thinking about the video and Daywolf when you wrote this. It kind of reminds me of this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jiDa5KJ1ww)

Defense against what exactly?
Daywolf claims I was using an ad hominem attack. I wasn't and I explained why. Daywolf simply isn't applying the concept correctly.

I was indeed thinking of Daywolf when I wrote it. What gave you the impression that I was denying that? I even stated I was in my previous post.

What's your point? Don't see how the video relates but alrighty.

R Flair
08-06-2016, 06:56 PM
What you said was 100% an ad hominem couched in a psychoanalysis of people who follow conspiracy theories.

Instead of responding to the topic discussion, you leveled an accusation against him concluding by way of implication that he "wasn't as smart as he thinks he is" among other things.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Should be noted JFK was also unfortunately not au naturale either, and was propped up on a good amount of amphetamine and who knows what else.

His doctor was called "Dr.Feelgood" (the original Feelgood, incase you plebs didn't know where that term came from, this was the guy)

Many law school students also do not have the capability to be interested in reading 100000000000000 volumes of law precedent and procedure ( Go figure, right?? Who woulda thought that its hard to "focus" on shit that you will NEVER use in the practice of law) and its an open secret most successful lawyers have taken amphetamine salts for various points of their career (mostly to start their career and/or during law school specifically).

Hillary is a lawyer first and foremost. Most lawyers use amphetamine as a function of life during law school and during their internship. Hillary has used controlled substances and is likely still using controlled substances if other public figures are anything to go by (JFK, Ben Carson)Yay must mean I passed the "I'm not a pleb" quiz hehe. It was due to pain... back pain I think it was (I'm in the process of brewing a bold aromatic mental powe-up *sip*). I mean JFK got so strung out by the Doc, he had an incident one time in a hotel where he threw off all his clothing and ran screaming down the hallways :eek:

No comment on Carson, but yeah Hitler did that stuff. In fact his SS were ordered/encouraged to as well. They did mountains of the stuff, and many/most of them were masculine homosexuals. We hear of them killing gays, but no, just the feminine homosexuals.

When I was a teen to early 20's, I had a lot of friends that got into meth. Oddly enough most of them turned gay/bi not long after they started using. It's hard to ignore the claims of Hillary being a lesbian in this case, if true she has a problem with any such stimulant. I mean in that it really messes with the brain, to the point where there may be a loss of identity, or sudden shifts in outlook.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 07:31 PM
What you said was 100% an ad hominem couched in a psychoanalysis of people who follow conspiracy theories.

Instead of responding to the topic discussion, you leveled an accusation against him concluding by way of implication that he "wasn't as smart as he thinks he is" among other things.
Yes that is correct, because it pushes me into defending myself personally, from my position, rather than the debate of the actual topic or accusations being true or false. I don't mind people taking snipes at me calling me out as just a conspiracy theorist or what have you, even a little name calling is fine (I deserve it sometimes), but that was a bombing run hehe... then came back to strafe, and still added completely nothing to the debate of the topic other than to try to derail it.

Is she is or is she aint? That's the matter at hand, the purpose of the thread, that and entertainment value. I'm fine with people defending her, if they defend her, preferably with some logical discussions outside of just some pure opinion on her with nothing else. Though at least that still has entertaining value if only just opinion, this aint formal debates after all.

But trying to lay waste to the topic by attacking 'conspiracy theorists' alone... or people that believe in conspiracies as the poster put it, is just a lame ad hominem derail attempt. Especially due to the fact that everyone has believed in some conspiracy theory and no one has believed in them all.

Csihar
08-06-2016, 07:35 PM

Nope. And you fail to explain how it's an ad hominem. All you're saying is that I didn't respond to the topic (which is true) but instead attacked him (which is true). That is not the definition of an ad hominem.

If I in any way claimed or even implied that the validity of the video was affected by my assertion of his character than that would have been an ad hominem. It's a logical fallacy. Attacking someone is not a logical fallacy.
I have seen his posts and decided today to simply post my opinion of him. Unrelated to the thread.

It wasn't against people who follow conspiracy theories (note how I said 'so-called') persay. It was about a specific subsection of the people who do. I explained it in more detail in my second (I think) post. But if you think you know what I meant better than I do then that's perfectly fine for you to believe. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my first post but even if that's true I explained my position later on and now you know what I mean. This part has nothing to do with it being an ad hominem.

Interestingly enough it's almost becoming an ad hominem to accuse me of using an ad hominem.

R Flair
08-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Search Results
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem

had you posted that same thing in an independent thread, yes it wouldn't have been an ad hominem but whether you like it or not, in the context of this thread, it was.

just stop

Csihar
08-06-2016, 07:45 PM
still added completely nothing to the debate of the topic other than to try to derail it.

No. Not my intent. Just another conspiracy theory (get it? hehe).

But trying to lay waste to the topic by attacking 'conspiracy theorists' alone... or people that believe in conspiracies as the poster put it, is just a lame ad hominem derail attempt.

I'll put it much more plainly. I had my opinion of you, you posted something, I was in a dickish mood, you're often not a pleasant person to other people on this forum (contributed to me making the decision) so I posted my opinion of you. It was an off-topic post.

I don't know if Hillary is going crazy. I don't really care either. I will say that my opinion on it doesn't matter regardless because I'm simply not familiar with the topic enough. I am too ignorant of the topic to hold any valid opinion.

That's a very clear explanation.

In line with your argument: you are shifting the focus away from my criticism of you by focusing on an apparant logical fallacy that I made. It pushes me into defending myself personally, from my position, rather than the actual accusations being true or false. Therefore you are using an ad hominem*.

*Note: I don't think you are.

Csihar
08-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Search Results
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem

had you posted that same thing in an independent thread, yes it wouldn't have been an ad hominem but whether you like it or not, in the context of this thread, it was.

just stop

Poor argumentation. It's like trying to catch someone on a technicality. I will follow your advice to stop though.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 07:58 PM
It was an off-topic post.

I don't know if Hillary is going crazy. I don't really care either.
This is an off topic forum to the topic of EQ, not an off topic thread. I don't mind things going to side/parallel discussions, I do that too (actually I'm kinda notorious for it :cool: but not usually early in the topic).
You know, if you don't want to discuss Hillary Clinton here, you are free to make a thread on "conspiracy theorists" here in OT, it's not an RnF topic as long as you don't treat it as such. You might even add something of substance to the OT forum in general.

AzzarTheGod
08-06-2016, 08:05 PM
I don't know if Hillary is going crazy. I don't really care either. I will say that my opinion on it doesn't matter regardless because I'm simply not familiar with the topic enough. I am too ignorant of the topic to hold any valid opinion.

Then throw your ass outta here.

Daywolf
08-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Yay must mean I passed the "I'm not a pleb" quiz hehe. It was due to pain... back pain I think it was (I'm in the process of brewing a bold aromatic mental powe-up *sip*). I mean JFK got so strung out by the Doc, he had an incident one time in a hotel where he threw off all his clothing and ran screaming down the hallways :eek:
No I'm not talking to myself :p this was my reply to AtG, just good place to expand my comment.

You know, there is a parallel forming between JFK and HRC. Primarily in the matter of the Russians. Why did the whole Cuban missile crisis happen? I mean we know the story, and the Russians were pissed off even before JFK took office (before my time too). But this didn't happen before he took office, but during.

Could it really have been avoided all together? So like we know now he was jacked up on speed. I would say that drug usage directly modified his approach to things, as where like Reagan was cool headed about the Russian matter (though we were less so hehe my time), but in hindsight there was nothing as of the tension raised by the Cuban missile crisis, some, but not to that extreme.

And so we look at Hillary, and see the interaction causing the Russian question again to slide back towards relations parallel to the 1960's. Well not fully with just Hillary at this point, 0bama is driving it as well. In this case we are putting missiles on their borders. The tension is that these missiles are not just capable of defensive operations, but as well capable of offensive operations, which is true. Thus we have a crisis brewing once again just as potentially lethal as the Cuban missile crisis.

tl;dr Clinton, if strung out, much like JFK was, could result in another extreme crisis as happened during the Cuban missile crisis. It's already leading in that direction.

Sidelle
08-07-2016, 12:25 AM
To answer OP. Yes. Hillary's a crazy motherfucker. Not insane but crazy like a fox with early stages of Alzheimer's that occasionally makes itself known. Anyone who trusts a word she says and votes for her is an idiot. Trump has his flaws but this bitch is on a whole new level of evil. People like this should never be allowed to have power under any circumstances.

P.S. By the way... Just how many of you are taking estrogen before your sex changes? It's bitchier than junior high up in here.

big_ole_jpn
08-07-2016, 12:50 AM
To answer OP. Yes. Hillary's a crazy motherfucker. Not insane but crazy like a fox with early stages of Alzheimer's that occasionally makes itself known. Anyone who trusts a word she says and votes for her is an idiot. Trump has his flaws but this bitch is on a whole new level of evil. People like this should never be allowed to have power under any circumstances.

P.S. By the way... Just how many of you are taking estrogen before your sex changes? It's bitchier than junior high up in here.

http://i.imgur.com/QBhuFFP.gif

will u post a pic of your breasts? even with bra still on? please respond

Skinned
08-07-2016, 01:53 AM
She could have six strokes and still be better than Trump.

Gonna enjoy voting for the first woman president. Who will win in a landslide.

Daywolf
08-07-2016, 02:05 AM
P.S. By the way... Just how many of you are taking estrogen before your sex changes? It's bitchier than junior high up in here.:D it's summer time break https://youtu.be/Aa3HXdqNWIM

phacemeltar
08-07-2016, 02:16 AM
my main issue with hillary, and maybe someone can correct me, was how she was the least freaked out person in basically the entire country in regards to her husband's cheating. this doesnt mean im pro-trump (hes a scumbag), but she is a sociopath for reals.

Trollhide
08-07-2016, 02:17 AM
To answer OP. No. Trump's a crazy motherfucker. Not insane but crazy like a fox with early stages of Alzheimer's that occasionally makes itself known. Anyone who trusts a word he says and votes for him is an idiot. Hillary has her flaws but this cocksucker is on a whole new level of evil. People like this should never be allowed to have power under any circumstances.

R Flair
08-07-2016, 03:26 AM
She could have six strokes and still be better than Trump.

Gonna enjoy voting for the first woman president. Who will win in a landslide.

Not a chance unless they can rig the election like they've rigged the polls.

I live in one of the most liberal democrat cities in the nation and I have yet to even meet someone that is openly for her.

Trump is filling arenas while Hillary is struggling to fill highschool gyms. They had to literally hire people to fill seats at the DNC.

pathius41
08-07-2016, 03:28 AM
my main issue with hillary, and maybe someone can correct me, was how she was the least freaked out person in basically the entire country in regards to her husband's cheating. this doesnt mean im pro-trump (hes a scumbag), but she is a sociopath for reals.

Schizoid Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of detachment from social relationships. A person with schizoid personality disorder often has difficulty expression emotions and does so typically in very restricted range, especially when communicating with others.

Explains why the emotions she does show feel forced or faked.

Domo
08-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Remember when we all used to make jokes about people who got ther diagnoses out from the internet without visting a doctor?
And now the same people going to diagnose someone a sickness because they seen a video and have a degree in "online medicine"?

Jarnauga
08-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Remember when we all used to make jokes about people who got ther diagnoses out from the internet without visting a doctor?
And now the same people going to diagnose someone a sickness because they seen a video and have a degree in "online medicine"?

Who cares, she MADE A WEIRD FACE AT THE DNC, GET IT ?

It's not like she spitted on a dead soldier family, or don't get why you don't use nukes, or... .. .. ∞

R Flair
08-07-2016, 04:30 PM
[citation needed]
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/rigging-election-reuters-tweaks-poll/
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/

As soon as Trump overtook Shillary, reuters "tweaks" their poll algorithm and mysteriously all other polls fall in line. Across the board Trump took a massive dive. This of course came simultaneously with a media blitz across all leftist networks that Trump was "dropping out" of the race.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-06/peak-hillary-reuters-baffled-clintons-lead-over-trump-suddenly-evaporates

They "fix" their poll and everyone starts moving back towards reality in one accord.

Trollhide
08-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Zerohedge isn't exactly a legitimate news site that you should cite and expect to be taken seriously FYI, it's a rightwing clickbait consortium

e: woops forgot I was posting in the Trumper j/o thread, carry on

R Flair
08-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Zerohedge isn't exactly a legitimate news site that you should cite and expect to be taken seriously FYI, it's a rightwing clickbait consortium

e: woops forgot I was posting in the Trumper j/o thread, carry on

Ya whatever you do don't search google to collaborate the claim

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

Sidelle
08-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Hillary didn't care if he fucked around as long as he was discreet. Yeah that didn't work out so well for her in the long run. :p

She claims to be some champion of women yet she has been attempting for decades to cover up her husband's numerous affairs and alleged sexual assaults of women. She also reportedly threatened and harassed many of them for years, pretty much making their lives miserable.

I'd love to see a worthy female candidate become president someday but Hillary is NOT it. People should do a bit of research before voting for her on election day. Wherever the Clintons go scandal is never far behind.

http://i.imgur.com/aGCFEsN.jpg

Jarnauga
08-07-2016, 06:24 PM
If only it was only Reuters that showed clinton ahead :rolleyes:

Jarnauga
08-07-2016, 06:45 PM
"Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory" (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/evidence-trump-landslide/)

..that's some serious journalism right here

Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump has nearly double the amount of ‘Likes’ that Clinton has!

When comparing recent ‘live streams’ on Facebook:

Trump Live Stream Post — 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Trump is crushing Clinton.

Twitter

Trump: 10.6 million followers
Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Trump has 30% more Twitter followers — and they translate into real votes. A recent study confirmed that 70% of his followers are real supporters, and 90% of those real followers have a voting history.

Who knows if Hillary followers are even real?

etc etc

Why do we even need to vote, let's just look how many twitter followers they have, wouldn't need to throw all my hard-earned-tax-money into these votes durr

Daywolf
08-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Yes it's being manipulated, duh? The Democrats just got caught doing it to themselves/their-own, big time! And yet it becomes irrational they would continue this tactic on current rivalries? ...especially since it already worked so well even AFTER they got caught. You were completely duped by the Democrat party, and now you want the rest of us to be duped too? pffff fff fff lol. They need to name a flavor of Kool-aid after Hitllary, even though still will taste like batshit no matter the name slapped on the colorful packaging.

R Flair
08-07-2016, 07:52 PM
All of your sources are right-wing biased. You're clearly unintelligent. Sorry you're angry that you can't get a job or an education. Hehe.

Gee I better turn over my degrees because some guy on the internet

big_ole_jpn
08-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Hillary fails to ascend small flight of stairs without help (http://theamericanmirror.com/shock-photo-grandma-hillary-helped-stairs/)

Not normal for a highly active 68-year-old woman. She is either not handling the stress, cardiovascular system all out of whack due to stimulant abuse, has a major illness she is hiding, or some combination of these. Based on how phony her recurrent coughing act has been, I'm betting it's the two former.

pathius41
08-08-2016, 02:28 AM
https://youtu.be/vMSyrTf5Rxg

compilation of all the lies Hillary has been caught in over the years. How anyone can watch this video and still vote for this trash is beyond me.

AzzarTheGod
08-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Hillary fails to ascend small flight of stairs without help (http://theamericanmirror.com/shock-photo-grandma-hillary-helped-stairs/)

Not normal for a highly active 68-year-old woman. She is either not handling the stress, cardiovascular system all out of whack due to stimulant abuse, has a major illness she is hiding, or some combination of these. Based on how phony her recurrent coughing act has been, I'm betting it's the two former.

YIKES! time to size this reply up because this is huge....I was expecting 1 guy kinda gentlemanly helping her along.

That's fucking huge. It means they know about her condition by the way they are handling her very in a very serious manner.. That isn't gentlemanly help or social politeness because of her age, etc.

Nice shitty clickbait site tho pal :o

pathius41
08-08-2016, 03:00 AM
"Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory" (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/evidence-trump-landslide/)

..that's some serious journalism right here

etc etc

Why do we even need to vote, let's just look how many twitter followers they have, wouldn't need to throw all my hard-earned-tax-money into these votes durr

It's all part of the larger picture, but you Democrats can't see past your own noses and "feels" long enough to see the facts. The fact is this woman couldn't care less about fair elections, you, the country, black folks, muslims, cops, HUMAN LIFE ( remember "what difference does it make?!") or anything for that matter. The evil woman only cares about this evil woman, period, full stop.

AzzarTheGod
08-08-2016, 03:28 AM
It's all part of the larger picture, but you Democrats can't see past your own noses and "feels" long enough to see the facts. The fact is this woman couldn't care less about fair elections, you, the country, black folks, muslims, cops, HUMAN LIFE ( remember "what difference does it make?!") or anything for that matter. The evil woman only cares about this evil woman, period, full stop.

This. Its all about her and her political vanity, similar to Barry.

Vanity and controlling the narrative for vanity's sake (legacy, writing history for yourself which is very weird as that's supposed to be left up to historians) doesn't belong in politics. You might disagree with GWB but at least his agenda was fairly transparent and straight-forward with no secrecy and weird wingnut bullshit. GWB never spoke on much of anything compared to Barry who comments on something publicly every single day of his life through his press core.

You find more political vanity on the left than the right for whatever reason.

Barry brought the whole wingnut gun control thing into play and has been banging it every single hour of every day before the bodies even turn cold while refusing to enforce gun laws already on the books and refusing to stop trafficking firearms through the Justice Department. Cringe inducing.

That's political vanity at work. When the politican pushes their agenda, while ignoring other things for vanity's sake. I.E. Dept of Justice/Eric Holder was not held accountable for ATF gun trafficking and subsequent homicides.

I.E. Eric Holder was not held responsible for the wiretapping and federal harassment of Fox journalist Jake Rosen. Meanwhile Barry claimed to be the most transparent and free administration of all time as a campaign goal. That's Orwellian political vanity.

Skinned
08-08-2016, 01:47 PM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/rigging-election-reuters-tweaks-poll/
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/

As soon as Trump overtook Shillary, reuters "tweaks" their poll algorithm and mysteriously all other polls fall in line. Across the board Trump took a massive dive. This of course came simultaneously with a media blitz across all leftist networks that Trump was "dropping out" of the race.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-06/peak-hillary-reuters-baffled-clintons-lead-over-trump-suddenly-evaporates

They "fix" their poll and everyone starts moving back towards reality in one accord.

Kicking out a baby and insulting a dead soldier's family didn't endear him to anybody.

Nihilist_santa
08-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Kicking out a baby and insulting a dead soldier's family didn't endear him to anybody.

I found it quite endearing. The baby thing didn't happen the way you think. The Khans are tied to Muslim immigration and the Muslim brotherhood. His entire law practice was based on Muslim immigration so fuck that guy. His son knew what he was signing up for.
Do you actually read news articles or are you a headline kind of guy?

Jarnauga
08-08-2016, 02:26 PM
https://youtu.be/vMSyrTf5Rxg

compilation of all the lies Hillary has been caught in over the years. How anyone can watch this video and still vote for this trash is beyond me.

https://youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA

http://i.imgur.com/OeUoj7D.jpg

Both candidates are terrible, it's not about who's best, it's about who's the least terrible

TacoSmasher
08-08-2016, 02:26 PM
props to all the redpilled people of the p99 community.

if you are seriously considering voting hillary you must get all of your information from 20minutes of cnn.

Ahldagor
08-08-2016, 02:34 PM
props to all the redpilled people of the p99 community.

if you are seriously considering voting hillary you must get all of your information from 20minutes of cnn.

Lulz thinking Trump was the red pill. See his recent economics talks? He's falling into the GOP line nicely now.

R Flair
08-08-2016, 03:04 PM
You mean the part where he outed demoncats for their globalist policies and said he would stop taxing and regulating the shit out of everyone.

ya total blue pill

maskedmelon
08-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Both candidates are terrible, it's not about who's best, it's about who's the least terrible

Good post. I think I saw a good sandwich analogy on this very idea around here somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up. Anyone else remember that?

R Flair
08-08-2016, 05:48 PM
wasn't really that great of an analogy, but ok

Slathar
08-08-2016, 05:53 PM
You mean the part where he outed demoncats for their globalist policies and said he would stop taxing and regulating the shit out of everyone.

ya total blue pill

uses the made up insult "demoncrats", talks about "globalist policies", doesn't have a high school diploma

correlation?

bdastomper58
08-08-2016, 05:56 PM
uses the made up insult "demoncrats", talks about "globalist policies", doesn't have a high school diploma

correlation?

rating it 5 sigma

AzzarTheGod
08-08-2016, 06:11 PM
This. Its all about her and her political vanity, similar to Barry.

Vanity and controlling the narrative for vanity's sake (legacy, writing history for yourself which is very weird as that's supposed to be left up to historians) doesn't belong in politics. You might disagree with GWB but at least his agenda was fairly transparent and straight-forward with no secrecy and weird wingnut bullshit. GWB never spoke on much of anything compared to Barry who comments on something publicly every single day of his life through his press core.

You find more political vanity on the left than the right for whatever reason.

Barry brought the whole wingnut gun control thing into play and has been banging it every single hour of every day before the bodies even turn cold while refusing to enforce gun laws already on the books and refusing to stop trafficking firearms through the Justice Department. Cringe inducing.

That's political vanity at work. When the politican pushes their agenda, while ignoring other things for vanity's sake. I.E. Dept of Justice/Eric Holder was not held accountable for ATF gun trafficking and subsequent homicides.

I.E. Eric Holder was not held responsible for the wiretapping and federal harassment of Fox journalist Jake Rosen. Meanwhile Barry claimed to be the most transparent and free administration of all time as a campaign goal. That's Orwellian political vanity.

ooo the dunks...Hillary voters mad ITT

shout out to gun runnas, shout out to Jake Rosen whaz poppin now bitch boys

You want to elect more vanity then DO IT.

Link relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNvl1VfAyOY

Daywolf
08-08-2016, 11:33 PM
i like how the guy using phrases like libtard and demoncrat who admits to spending huge time researching UFOs is calling another person crazy and saying they're off their meds

get a job
Thus the reason you could never be anything other than simply a tool of propaganda by that approach. If you can't lower yourself to research all points of view on a subject to make up your own mind, then you are simply parroting someones elses views, just like any other well programmed robot. I disagree with most of the fundamental beliefs of ufologists, but at least I took the effort to researching all sides and reached my own decision.

Anyway, as my point, Hillary promised full disclosure on UFO's, lol but no one believes her :rolleyes:

R Flair
08-08-2016, 11:40 PM
if she signed a legally binding document that she would release all intel on UFOs and aliens to the public id consider voting for her

oh also the moon hoax

pathius41
08-08-2016, 11:44 PM
https://youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA

http://i.imgur.com/OeUoj7D.jpg

That sir is the biggest load of horse you know what yet, Hillary has told more lies in the past 6 months than any 5 of those people combined. Worse yet is she has been caught and yet you know nothings keep listening to CNN and forgetting everything she has done.

bdastomper58
08-08-2016, 11:47 PM
people are tired of voting for the 'lesser of two evils'

just burn it down by voting trump

Daywolf
08-08-2016, 11:56 PM
if she signed a legally binding document that she would release all intel on UFOs and aliens to the public id consider voting for her

oh also the moon hoax
It'll be hoax of a hoax, carefully manipulated to present yet another layer of the false narrative. I'm sure of that 100%, as with everything they do. A deception wrapped within a deception. There is something, but it's just not what some think, and easily presented to encourage the globalist movement. They will do it eventually, I'm sure of it, but just when they are ready to take their illusion to the next level and with the right spin.

Ahldagor
08-09-2016, 12:00 AM
It'll be hoax of a hoax, carefully manipulated to present yet another layer of the false narrative. I'm sure of that 100%, as with everything they do. A deception wrapped within a deception. There is something, but it's just not what some think, and easily presented to encourage the globalist movement. They will do it eventually, I'm sure of it, but just when they are ready to take their illusion to the next level and with the right spin.

Oooooll, Inception angle. Who's the architect?

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Oooooll, Inception angle. Who's the architect?
Well that'd be part of it, but not really the purpose for the result they want. We see it in sci-fi fiction all the time, to become the member of a great federation of alien planets etc. To do that, the world must unite, or so the story goes.

Ahldagor
08-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Well that'd be part of it, but not really the purpose for the result they want. We see it in sci-fi fiction all the time, to become the member of a great federation of alien planets etc. To do that, the world must unite, or so the story goes.

Yes, fiction is reality.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 12:17 AM

oh also the moon hoax

Also would vote for her if it meant full disclosure on the moon landing hoax..

We aren't really ready for it yet (the people who were alive for it all need to be dead, for starters) Same for JFK disclosure.

I think we could see moon hoax disclosure in our lifetime assuming we all live into our 80's.

As far as JFK that's never happening imo, too much national security at stake.

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Yes, fiction is reality.
Dude, throw your cell phone down on the ground and smash it with your foot :D It's just fiction.
Transporter technology is still stupid though. Dune had it waaay closer to reality.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Dude, throw your cell phone down on the ground and smash it with your foot :D It's just fiction.
Transporter technology is still stupid though. Dune had it waaay closer to reality.

Do u believe men walked on the moon in the early 1960's?

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 12:45 AM
full disclosure on the moon landing hoax..
That it wasn't a hoax? hehehe (imo it's not). I wouldn't vote Hitllary under any circumstances though, sorry. I have no price.

Do u believe men walked on the moon in the early 1960's?
You mean late 60's? Yeah I don't believe men walked on the moon in the early 60's... ^^

R Flair
08-09-2016, 12:56 AM
you should probably research it a little. Probably biggest and most blatant conspiracy of the 20th century.

big_ole_jpn
08-09-2016, 12:58 AM
there is nothing implausible about moon landing

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 01:25 AM
you should probably research it a little.
Less than I have? I listened to Art Bell for decades and from his pre-national talkshow days out of NV. I've become aware of and have gone deep into all of that stuff pro and con (it's entertaining - better than TV). It's sort of a hollywood style conspiracy. I do get a laugh out of how modern engineers are just perplexed how we did it on the technology of the day where as todays tech is so problematic and nearly impossible to recreate the mission.

Really, most of the conspiracies you'll see me signing off on are regarding secret societies, geopolitical manipulation, global governance, ancient technologies, all in somewhat of a unified theory spanning through millennia.

R Flair
08-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Less than I have? I listened to Art Bell for decades and from his pre-national talkshow days out of NV. I've become aware of and have gone deep into all of that stuff pro and con (it's entertaining - better than TV). It's sort of a hollywood style conspiracy. I do get a laugh out of how modern engineers are just perplexed how we did it on the technology of the day where as todays tech is so problematic and nearly impossible to recreate the mission.

Really, most of the conspiracies you'll see me signing off on are regarding secret societies, geopolitical manipulation, global governance, ancient technologies, all in somewhat of a unified theory spanning through millennia.

Ya its really not a big deal at this point. It served its purpose in convincing the Russians not to mess with us.

I'm actually related to one of the tech leads on the computing side of things on contract thru IBM. He wasn't fooled for a minute.

pathius41
08-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Funny because my father knows a man who was in the room at Nasa when they landed. It happened, as much as you guys wish it didn't, it did.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 03:27 AM
That it wasn't a hoax? hehehe (imo it's not). I wouldn't vote Hitllary under any circumstances though, sorry. I have no price.

You mean late 60's? Yeah I don't believe men walked on the moon in the early 60's... ^^

I mentioned Kennedy just a sec earlier pal give me a break. He ordered the mission in 1961 that's where early 60's comes from if it wasn't apparent how the mistake was made.

Yeah the moon might not be enough to get a vote out of me, maybe full JFK disclosure without redaction and inclusion of recorded FBI and CIA interviews, the whole fucking nine yards, including RFK's own interviews with FBI and CIA. Files from every single CIA station-chief, every single CIA Mafiosi, and fuck it even the Warren Commission's full unpublished report and notes.

The assassination was so airtight (from raw fear and intimidation of the men who perpetrated it) that no one has ever spoken up on it, aside from conspiracy theorists and propagandists. You don't think that would be worth a vote? Hillary and Trump are more similar than you may realize especially if we are talking only a 4 year term. I wouldn't give her the vote for 8 years, I'm with you on that.

I'd want at least a few million pages of documents and I'd give her the "most transparent administration" award, as well as my vote. And then Barry could bite wind finally. Just to see Barry made an ass out of with his whole "most transparent" claim would be enough.

Add a pardon for Snowden to really irritate Barry and muddy up his legacy. Hillary has the balls to actually do some of this stuff. She loves feeling like the "big girl" and she is batshit crazy and mentally ill beyond belief. If she was prodded to put Barry in his place regarding the "most trustworthy and transparent gov of all time" she might actually do just that.

Trump would never give us any of the above, he's simply too healthy young and mentally stable. Trump is going to play ball regardless.

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 03:40 AM
maybe full JFK disclosure

LBJ. Now you have nothing holding you back from a TRUMP 2016 vote. :)

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 03:50 AM
Hillary and Trump are more similar than you may realize especially if we are talking only a 4 year term.
Oh and on this, just night and day. If globalism and being owned by wall street doesn't bother you, then yeah I can understand your perspective. I don't understand how you think you could ever get an ounce of truth out of her, I'd never make any deal with her. Most politicians I'd have lunch with, pick their brains. But not her, not even for a free meal.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 04:14 AM
Most politicians I'd have lunch with, pick their brains. But not her, not even for a free meal.

This is true.

If globalism and being owned by wall street doesn't bother you, then yeah I can understand your perspective.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Koch_(businessman)

Good friends with Trump and is funding him and even hosting fund raisers. He told Trump to his face that he needs to tape his mouth shut sometimes. This was in front of donors.

I guess you don't consider the Koch bros globalist though?

Nihilist_santa
08-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Nah Trump and the Kochs dont seem to see things eye to eye. Doesnt mean he isnt getting money from other billionaire globalist just not these 2.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-no-koch-brothers-money-486610

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 04:28 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Koch_(businessman)

Good friends with Trump and is funding him and even hosting fund raisers. He told Trump to his face that he needs to tape his mouth shut sometimes. This was in front of donors.

I guess you don't consider the Koch bros globalist though?
Funding him, wut? That's a stretch from one of the Koch brothers doing their own private fundraiser to help the Trump campaign at this point. I would hope they all do, since the Don is the Republican nominee. Hell, Cruz should be out there doing it too, along with McCain and Romney ... like lol? :p
This world needs lots of tape, really.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Nah Trump and the Kochs dont seem to see things eye to eye. Doesnt mean he isnt getting money from other billionaire globalist just not these 2.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-no-koch-brothers-money-486610

Dude I'll look into this link, but he was literally JUST at Bill Koch's house this past weekend...

There's something going on imo. Why have him at your house to raise funds?

Nihilist_santa
08-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Dude I'll look into this link, but he was literally JUST at Bill Koch's house this past weekend...

There's something going on imo. Why have him at your house to raise funds?

The newsweek article is a week old. Things might have changed since then like with the Ryan/McCain deal.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Funding him, wut? That's a stretch from one of the Koch brothers doing their own private fundraiser to help the Trump campaign at this point. I would hope they all do, since the Don is the Republican nominee. Hell, Cruz should be out there doing it too, along with McCain and Romney ... like lol? :p
This world needs lots of tape, really.

It would be pretty naïve to think that one of the Koch's isn't funding him in some way after this weekend. Trump will get Koch bros money, even if its off the books. I am guessing they are going to keep it off the books for vanity's sake.

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 04:35 AM
It would be pretty naïve to think that one of the Koch's isn't funding him in some way after this weekend. Trump will get Koch bros money, even if its off the books. I am guessing they are going to keep it off the books for vanity's sake.
oh man hehe k...
Why, because Hillary would? :D
Deep breath, my friend.

btw I'm really looking fwd to the first debate, we haven't even gotten to that point yet.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 04:43 AM
btw I'm really looking fwd to the first debate, we haven't even gotten to that point yet.

Aye Europe is pretty much furious over all this media coverage of the American election cycle without any election actually taking place, and we haven't even begun the crunch.

These socialists in Germany don't understand the capitalist profit motive at all or suffer ADHD. They'd be wise to keep the TV off.

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 04:55 AM
The newsweek article is a week old. Things might have changed since then like with the Ryan/McCain deal.
I hope so, because it's pretty stupid the BS they have been pulling. Trump needs to focus on Hillary, not fending off 10 other people at once. These guys know how to lose an election, they have experience at it. NcCain has always been limp and divisive, has caused a lot of division to the party in the past. Ryan is like a Cruz, says one thing does something else.

Aye Europe is pretty much furious over all this media coverage of the American election cycle without any election actually taking place, and we haven't even begun the crunch.

These socialists in Germany don't understand the capitalist profit motive at all or suffer ADHD. They'd be wise to keep the TV off.So they DO have elections in Germany, eh?? :o
Yep, especially after Brexit, they are all watching and waiting. If Clinton gets in, Brexit falls most likely. We will probably all double down on the trade block agreements. It'll be join or die for them all. Clinton will force it, I'm sure.

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Downward spiral (https://youtu.be/NlxWckQbpug) the latest glitch to the system. She was in a whole other dimension there for a sec, even a little wobble. Her eyes weren't even looking at any fixed point, just drifted across the horizon as she tried to cope with whatever was going on inside.

This right after the whole need help managing the stairs thing.
You know it's all Hitlers fault (https://youtu.be/jP-oDBCqaBw)... Putin in a mask.

Jarnauga
08-09-2016, 12:21 PM
That sir is the biggest load of horse you know what yet, Hillary has told more lies in the past 6 months than any 5 of those people combined. Worse yet is she has been caught and yet you know nothings keep listening to CNN and forgetting everything she has done.

That's from politifact, not CNN..

Washington post also has his own fact checking, guess what: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/15/trump-versus-clinton-the-pinocchio-count-so-far/

Trump (52 rated claims)

Four Pinocchios: 33 (63 percent)

Three Pinocchios: 11 (21 percent)

Two Pinocchios: 5 (10 percent)

One Pinocchio: 1 (2 percent)

Geppetto Checkmark: 2 (4 percent).

Clinton (36 rated claims)

Four Pinocchios: 5 (14 percent)

Three Pinocchios: 13 (36 percent)

Two Pinocchios: 11 (30.5 percent)

One Pinocchio: 2 (5.5 percent)

Geppetto Checkmark: 5 (14 percent)

But yeah, who cares about checking facts, hillary lies more because you say so..

bdastomper58
08-09-2016, 12:23 PM
the rated claims are likely cherrypicked, but at least ZOG has clean balls now thanks to you

pathius41
08-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Washington post ...... hahahahaha....hahahahaha.hahhahaha please stop I can't breath hahahahaha

Jarnauga
08-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Washington post ...... hahahahaha....hahahahaha.hahhahaha please stop I can't breath hahahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/QgAIEuY.gif

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 04:27 PM
(((Jarnauga)))

Nihilist_santa
08-09-2016, 04:44 PM
(((Jarnauga)))

(((http://i.imgur.com/DMMfcl9.jpg)))

maskedmelon
08-09-2016, 04:48 PM
lol, complete with a couple baguettes

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 05:27 PM
hillary lies more because you say so..
Hillary Clinton: Lying for 12 minutes (https://youtu.be/BizU-u7RPcY)

I don't even think you know what a lie is.. I guess it all just blurs after making so many, then it's "everyone else" is so much worse as they project it on them. At the Don it's all speculative just because you disagree with his policies, just accusations. But on Hillary it's just history, the facts are the facts. It's so bad it is surely in the realm of mental condition. When people lie so much, proven lies here, they just get sick in the head. All this projection is just a part of the illness.

Nirgon
08-09-2016, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o5SIGZU.png

sup

nectarprime
08-09-2016, 06:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o5SIGZU.png

sup

Posting this just shows what low intelligence you have.

R Flair
08-09-2016, 06:23 PM
fake polls everywhere. Trump was rocketing ahead, then suddenly dropped by 20 points.

There is really no telling from any official polls. If people want real info about who is more popular and favored, go out and do independent research. Look at their engagements, the sizes, the amount of approval on the internets, number of followers.

Even then, that doesn't necessarily reveal all demographics.

If you look at stuff like ratings and approval on major youtube videos and social media, you would conclude that Trump will win by the biggest landslide in election history. Look at big media polls and they paint a different story.

Its all very annoying but assuming the polls aren't being rigged to steal the election (big assumption), we probably won't know shit till november.

Nirgon
08-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Posting this just shows what low intelligence you have.

you'd burn this place to the ground as long as you appeared to be the most progressive, morally superior (disillusioned) person on earth

bet its worth it

we defend and save this world with American lives, we don't owe ANYONE SHIT

Jarnauga
08-09-2016, 07:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3VA0X2w.jpg

big_ole_jpn
08-09-2016, 08:28 PM
fake polls everywhere. Trump was rocketing ahead, then suddenly dropped by 20 points.

Neolibs might not be familiar with how this works as they were too busy cheering for Lizardman Sanders's promises of 4 more years of mandatory state education (with the path of least resistance to graduation for the dregs being social justice dogma degrees) back when the pollsters were claiming Carson and then Cruz were ahead of the Don. Both of those dudes had zero traction at any point in this race, yet both were frontrunners at different points if you pretend like Matrix data has any credibility.

To summarize actual reality I have handcrafted a diagram that explains how polls have been used thus far in 2015/2016:

http://i.imgur.com/vUu7ANU.png

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Neolibs might not be familiar with how this works as they were too busy cheering for Lizardman Sanders's promises of 4 more years of mandatory state education (with the path of least resistance to graduation for the dregs being social justice dogma degrees) back when the pollsters were claiming Carson and then Cruz were ahead of the Don. Both of those dudes had zero traction at any point in this race, yet both were frontrunners at different points if you pretend like Matrix data has any credibility.

To summarize actual reality I have handcrafted a diagram that explains how polls have been used thus far in 2015/2016:

http://i.imgur.com/vUu7ANU.png

lol 5 star post. a campaign fueled by drugs.

shades of how Rush Limbaugh's vitriolic yet coherent and energetic radio production is merely a result of daily/hourly sub-acute opioid withdrawal due to tolerance.

my buddy said Rush would be nothing without the pills, a boring lifeless lump. Rush is the media guy in V for Vendetta who was popping pills, relying on one big daily mood swing to carry his on-air personality.

I was inclined to agree. You can't spit heat all day every day unless you're on something.

big_ole_jpn
08-09-2016, 08:51 PM
^dead on, but i think you're a little mistaken about it being due to minor withdrawal. Kind of counterintuitive, but the actual oxycodone high makes you aggressive and nasty and easily pissed as well as loquacious. If the dude was falling short on doses or just maintaining, I think you would find he had less energy for spitting fire not more.

Guy like Rush, realizing his dependence on escalating doses, probably cycles down and withdraws during "vacations" so he can stay flying on the air.

AzzarTheGod
08-09-2016, 09:09 PM
^dead on, but i think you're a little mistaken about it being due to minor withdrawal. Kind of counterintuitive, but the actual oxycodone high makes you aggressive and nasty and easily pissed as well as loquacious. If the dude was falling short on doses, I think you would find he had less energy for spitting fire not more.

Guy like Rush, realizing his dependence on escalating doses, probably cycles down and withdraws during "vacations" so he can stay flying on the air.

Yeah true I think that makes more sense, I forgot to take that into account. oxycodone is known for what you said, puts you on a hair-trigger when your not under heavy influence and then with tolerance you're never under heavy influence. 24/7 Limbaugh.

the first 30 minutes are like taking Adderall, and then 60 minutes later ur ready to go. full fire flame spittaz mode cash money we the business Limbaugh 100 million dollars. fire flame, fire flame spittaz

my son born rich.

big_ole_jpn
08-09-2016, 09:54 PM
if u can just stay up, its hunned million hunned thousand limitless. but those regular detoxes will cost ur soul duke, better to live righteous 5% knowledge and take care of ur family than burn ur brain for extra fiat pixels.

entruil
08-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Bleh... Don't let others determine the fate of your body. It is your's.

Now i know i misread and I'm just going to leave this. Goodnight.

pgerman
08-09-2016, 10:52 PM
if everyone in this thread died today, no one would care

entruil
08-09-2016, 10:58 PM
dang

R Flair
08-09-2016, 10:59 PM
This probably deserves its own thread but i thought it was relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

entruil
08-09-2016, 11:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk

Daywolf
08-09-2016, 11:32 PM
if everyone in this thread died today, no one would care
That'd be an improvement to my standings. I can count on two hands how many irl people would be overjoyed :D

Jarnauga
08-09-2016, 11:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bEzeVRm.png
http://i.imgur.com/vAo1l6c.jpg

AzzarTheGod
08-10-2016, 12:37 AM
if u can just stay up, its hunned million hunned thousand limitless. but those regular detoxes will cost ur soul duke, better to live righteous 5% knowledge and take care of ur family than burn ur brain for extra fiat pixels.

Ya u pay in blood in mo ways than a ***** can put down on a page. Probably the closest substance to necromancy we'll see in this lifetime.

knowledge knowledge.

Ahldagor
08-10-2016, 12:42 AM
That'd be an improvement to my standings. I can count on two hands how many irl people would be overjoyed :D

Joy or sadness isn't the indifference of not caring. Lots of people would be effected if you died.

Baler
08-10-2016, 01:41 AM
I overheard someone saying that Hill dog will divorce bill if she became prez and announce that she's a lesbian.

Has anyone else heard about this?

R Flair
08-10-2016, 01:49 AM
I find it hilarious how ignorant the response has been to Trumps second amendment remark.

Even if he was suggesting violent revolution, the context was a possible future president and Supreme court justices taking away firearms. The stated purpose of the second amendment is to bear arms to overthrow a tyrannical government attempting to take away that right.

I personally think he should have doubled down when they called him.

pathius41
08-10-2016, 02:28 AM
^This^^

HeyNomad
08-10-2016, 02:58 AM
The stated purpose of the second amendment is to bear arms to overthrow a tyrannical government attempting to take away that right.

The full text of the second amendment reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Not quite an explicit statement about overthrowing governments by force. Just saying.

R Flair
08-10-2016, 03:11 AM
I didn't say it was stated IN the second amendment, but it is stated in many corroborating documents.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense" - Alexander Hamilton

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peacable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samuel Adams

AzzarTheGod
08-10-2016, 03:27 AM
I didn't say it was stated IN the second amendment, but it is stated in many corroborating documents.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense" - Alexander Hamilton

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peacable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samuel Adams

Accurate and good post. I imagine Nihilist himself may have replied to this post. (RIP) The intent was an armed constituency to stave off tyranny.

Arguing otherwise is really really bizarre. Its like, do you know anything about Independence Day? Or the history of the US?

This is one time where I will go all "LIBERALS! LIBERALS!" and say liberals are fucking weirdos on this one. They don't have a leg to stand on. I have no fucking clue why they make this argument in the news media. They love the precise interpretation of a document unless it has to do with something that needs to bent to suit their own agenda.

Ask any veteran about gun control in regards to the terror attacks recently. "I'd rather be able to fight for my own life, or at least have the option to, even if I don't carry a gun, I want it to be my fault if I die to a gunman. I want to die knowing I had a choice, even if I didn't make the 'right' choice that particular night. I deserve the right to be able to make that decision unless you can get 300 million guns off the street tomorrow". - Marc Lutter US Marines.

So wormy, so underhanded, so morally bankrupt.

HeyNomad
08-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Yeah, well, I still think you're silly.

R Flair
08-10-2016, 03:44 AM
Yeah, well, I still think freedom is silly.

ftfy

HeyNomad
08-10-2016, 03:45 AM
Also accurate, actually.

AzzarTheGod
08-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Also accurate, actually.

Can respect liberals if they just change the argument to something like this.

If you are for heavy government control and intervention just be forthright about it and people will respect that. If you want to change the constitution, stand behind that.

Mao, Hitler, and Stalin were all respected at one point too. Gun control works for Europe because its a different culture there. Our criminals act a little more depraved when they commit crimes. That's why all of our police are armed and Europe's are not. The depravity of US criminals is well recognized.

HeyNomad
08-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Can respect liberals if they just change the argument to something like this.

If you are for heavy government control and intervention just be forthright about it and people will respect that. If you want to change the constitution, stand behind that.

I'm not necessarily for "heavy government control and intervention" and I definitely don't identify as a liberal. I find a lot of positions that get called "liberal" as incoherent as positions based on "freedom." I don't particularly care about the integrity of the constitution but I do care about the integrity of discussions about it, so I appreciate your point and I agree: getting lumped in with liberals would annoy me a lot less if they (assuming we're thinking of the same kinds of people) were honest with themselves and others.

AzzarTheGod
08-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Yeah, they might even stop getting called liberals.

Ahldagor
08-10-2016, 08:39 AM

Can also cite the clause of congressional duties to maintain the armed militia, citizenry.

sOurDieSel
08-10-2016, 03:12 PM
The AIDS she got from ole Billy boy back in the 70s is catching up with her.