PDA

View Full Version : How anti-white rhetoric is fueling white nationalism today

fash
08-02-2016, 12:32 AM
http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/

A big part of the reason white Americans have been willing to go along with policies that are prejudicial on their face, such as affirmative action, is that they do not view themselves as a tribe. Given the inequality of resources favoring whites in our society, it is a good thing that white people view themselves as the ones without an accent.

White people do not face the same kinds of systemic discrimination that people of color do. But progressives are doing a very good job of convincing white people that they do.

It's a good thing that white people do not view themselves as a tribe, the author claims. It makes you wonder if the author is part of some other tribe with high in-group preference that might have vested interests in promulgating that position. Nevertheless, it's interesting to see more mainstream conservative outfits starting to pick up this topic.

Nihilist_santa
08-02-2016, 12:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mxXERWu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A8SpBX2.gif

R Flair
08-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Wow. According to that article, the recent rise in anti-white racism has led to the number of active chapters of the KKK going from 72 to 190 last year.

big_ole_jpn
08-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Wow. According to that article, the recent rise in anti-white racism has led to the number of active chapters of the KKK going from 72 to 190 last year.

wonder how they separated out the absolutely massive uptick in instigative WN astroturfing and propaganda on major internet hubs in the last 4 years

Nihilist_santa
08-02-2016, 01:13 AM
wonder how they separated out the absolutely massive uptick in instigative WN astroturfing and propaganda on major internet hubs in the last 4 years

They know because alphabet groups and groups like the ADL/SPLC are the ones who start the groups. ;)

AzzarTheGod
08-02-2016, 01:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mxXERWu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A8SpBX2.gif

gee who is promoting this concept (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lol'd when one of Sweden's ministers agreed that Sweden has no natural domestic culture indigenous to the region after receiving a briefing from a Jew.

:rolleyes:

AzzarTheGod
08-02-2016, 01:41 AM
They know because alphabet groups and groups like the ADL/SPLC are the ones who start the groups. ;)

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 03:50 AM
"White people do not face the same kinds of systemic discrimination that people of color do."

This is true. Black people are going out of their way to shoot other black people in record numbers. Surely this must be discrimination! :rolleyes:

phacemeltar
08-02-2016, 03:53 AM
i still dont understand why they call people white or black, when they are neither white or black. is it ignorance or uncaring?

Aesop
08-02-2016, 03:57 AM
PATTERNS EVERYWHERE

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 04:39 AM
i still dont understand why they call people white or black, when they are neither white or black. is it ignorance or uncaring?
Because it's all BS. There is no such thing as 'the races', only breeds from one race, the human race. Just like cats, dogs, horses, we refer to them as breeds, not separate races. All dog breeds come from the wolf, for example. Doesn't mean that the wolf is superior though, some k9 domestic breeds are smarter than the wolf on average. Some k9 breeds are more hearty in cold regions.

Though there CAN be different aspects in breeds that may have somewhat consistent results among a given breed, the real issue we face are social constructs. The ever conflicting idea of culture and often related to ethnicity or breed.

Actually the US has been a good modern example of generally avoiding ethnic diversity, into the melting pot of ideas/identity where we have a more uniform American culture. But as that becomes further undermined by multiculturalism, it leads to conflict by the nature of humans. Most other countries where there have been even two different breeds of men, doesn't work so well, while the US has many and has so far survived it.

Now there has been subversion, in that some believe there really are different races. That this race/breed or that race/breed is mingled with aliens or whatnot, thus becoming superior or inferior. I'm pretty sure though, that modern science has destroyed that idea... I mean actual science, some is just fake and ideologically driven. Even if there were some... say - engineering going on, it would still show inconsistencies. At least we have yet to find such proof of engineering, you never know if one day they dig something up from long ago. Well, as of yet anyway, they can engineer the genome now, rudimentarily so.

Barkingturtle
08-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Assuming everything in this blog post is accurate, the question then becomes: why are so many whites susceptible to such tactless trolling? Are these white people simply easier to lead by the nose? Why are whites freely electing to join groups which allow the feds to monitor their movements and communications? Aren't they obviously being herded into these groups to make it easier for zog to fema camp their asses? Are these whites less intelligent than other citizens? Is it perhaps due to a genetic shortcoming of some sort? Thread raises more questions than it answers, imo.

Trungep99
08-02-2016, 01:08 PM
This will be off topic but made me want to share.

Never forget white privilege is real. Where "some" white people actively or subconsciously act differently around people who look different from themselves.
Now I'm causation to clarify if it matters to anyone reading this.
I used to work in a convenience store, my manager once told me to follow a black family who entered the store . She was under some impression they would steal. But never made me follow any white families. I feel wrong about this to this day. I know black people deal with this kind of bs all the time.

Trungep99
08-02-2016, 04:29 PM
But its okay if Mexicans, Blacks, etc act differently when they see whites?

Whites are always under the microscope for behavior towards non-whites, the reverse isnt true. Racism is something that whites do to non-whites etc.

To be white in America and in most places in the world provides a certain level of "white privileges". I won't go into tons of detail on it but you can read up on it.

The views people who are not Caucasian varies person to person, but in North America the minorities are just that, they are minorities who fear they will be discriminated on based on DNA appearance. After years of being treated and viewed as "less than", some people start to develop certain more radical views on race, but that is not everyone. Many people just want to be viewed as equals and stop being targeted by people as the "less than" when they really only have an appearance difference , the concept of someone dying due to another underline hidden prejudice scared people. I don't blame people for being upset about police killing innocent citizens for their appearance, you really can't blame the community that suffers.

Ahldagor
08-03-2016, 12:36 AM
Welcome to post-colonial thought.

AzzarTheGod
08-03-2016, 01:35 AM
I dunk Jews all day.

big_ole_jpn
08-03-2016, 04:58 PM
I dunk Jews all day.

whoa whoa, let's keep this above-board and protect the herd. Proper terminology is "small-hats" or "Tubal Weavers".

AzzarTheGod
08-03-2016, 05:35 PM
whoa whoa, let's keep this above-board and protect the herd. Proper terminology is "small-hats" or "Tubal Weavers".

sorry pal I fucked up. thx for the assist ill try harder

sOurDieSel
08-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Your a fucking cis scum White male, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!

@Daywolf

Lets see what happens when you put the Wolf and Dachshund together. They aren't equal. Nature be crazy yo.