PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go _ Team Mystic Shout out

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Well after recent nerfs... I must say Pokemon GO is shaping up.

I myself run with a CP 1320 Sandslash as my main Pokemon. Even though Mud shot was nerfed he still dominates the gyms. Team Mystic will prevail

Ahldagor
08-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Team Mystic all day. Mid teens, but found a good chunk of stops not far from the house where it averages 200 people a night.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Only played a few times :/ BUT Team Mystic was my choice ^^

Trungep99
08-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Team valor all the way! Raise your Pokemon with strength !the other teams don't know the first thing about raising a strong Pokemon !

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 03:45 PM
I have a flip phone so I LARP Pokemon Go

"Hey bros, just caught a zoltap, sweet"

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Team valor all the way! Raise your Pokemon with strength !the other teams don't know the first thing about raising a strong Pokemon !

Typical Valor

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Only played a few times :/ BUT Team Mystic was my choice ^^

May the poke gods bless you on your conquest to catch them all.

Freakish
08-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Tracking getting removed from game makes it pointless to run around and try to catch anything. I'm really disappointed. I'm hoping they re-implement it in the future. I even got my bike out of storage so I could hatch eggs more efficiently.
Right now its about sitting at lures outside or about walking around with the game on draining your battery as you try to hatch eggs.

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Tracking getting removed from game makes it pointless to run around and try to catch anything. I'm really disappointed. I'm hoping they re-implement it in the future. I even got my bike out of storage so I could hatch eggs more efficiently.
Right now its about sitting at lures outside or about walking around with the game on draining your battery as you try to hatch eggs.

Actually just the foot steps were removed. The tracking via the tier list is working better than before.

Thulack
08-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Team Mystic here too. Only played it for like 8 or 10 hours though. My phone doesnt support it so i sit and play it at my PC(yeah i know dirty cheater) lol.

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Team Mystic here too. Only played it for like 8 or 10 hours though. My phone doesnt support it so i sit and play it at my PC(yeah i know dirty cheater) lol.

That is pretty disgusting... Might you prefer Instinct team...?

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Haven't installed it, but I hear there is a team CIA-psyop. and I think they're winning there.

Ahldagor
08-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Haven't installed it, but I hear there is a team CIA-psyop. and I think they're winning there.

Rotten bait.

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Rotten bait.
Exactly! In so many ways. Glad we have consensus :)

Nune
08-01-2016, 05:57 PM
I'm 21 now, i'd prob be around 25-30 if I didnt have to take 2 weeks off walking because of getting sick / work training. Nothing spawns anywhere near my house so I've been walking A LOT to play. I've spent a stupid amount of time on reddit/subreddits/forums gathering all the info I can so if you guys have questions: shoot

Nune
08-01-2016, 06:03 PM

?? it works now. When looking at your tracking list, the pokemon closest to the top left corner are closer, bottom right are farthest. as you walk the pokemon will shift order from closest to farthest. so keep your tracking up and walk,, if the top left pokemon isnt moving but others are, youre walking at it.

Side note to you fellow Go nerds: close the app and restart it about every 15 minutes and you'll avoid 90% of the bugs/glitches

Ahldagor
08-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Exactly! In so many ways. Glad we have consensus :)

Rotten bait.

Chaboo_Cleric
08-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Also... The region exclusives can be hatched. I got a Mr. MIME, who I named Visage.