PDA

View Full Version : German officials struggle to find a common thread in

fash
08-01-2016, 08:45 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-36888201

With four attacks in southern Germany coming shortly after the mass murder of 84 people in Nice, counter-terrorism officials are struggling to detect a common thread. Is there a single, defining feature to these attacks that could offer clues on how to prevent more of them from happening? On the surface, the answer would appear to be no.

Damn. No common threads. I guess Germany is "going to have to live with terrorism", just as a French PM said about France.

sOurDieSel
08-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Religion of Peace dindu nuffins. The German people need to be more accepting of their cultural enrichment.

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Hah! yeah..
You know it's a propaganda piece of course. Germans have been taking it to the streets in protest and calling for Merkel to step down. They have even been counter protrsting portraying them as Nazi's. I hope this grows, they need to do somethibg, quick. Their government has turned on the German peoples, openly leading them to extinction. Merkel's a fool.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 09:42 AM
No common thread... It should be obvious that the common thread is a disturbing lack of law.

AgentEpilot
08-02-2016, 12:13 AM
How dare you use logic and reason that is so racist, like oh my god it is <current year> how can you be this close minded?

big_ole_jpn
08-02-2016, 12:17 AM
is this an Onion article?

teenage asylum seeker from Afghanistan

German teenager of Iranian extraction (note: parents were asylum seekers)

Syrian asylum seeker

Syrian asylum seeker

Saludeen
08-03-2016, 04:01 PM
I'm fleeing persecution so I can rape and kill some non-believers

Are you Roman Catholic?

R Flair
08-03-2016, 04:47 PM
ya because that happens

AzzarTheGod
08-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Are you Roman Catholic?

so u think Roman Catholics have done any violence in the last 200 years?

barrettdc1
08-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Saludeen is just a white middle class douche bag that found islam and thinks he's some kind of authority on the subject. if something doesn't jive with his fantastical delusion of his new found religion it has to be either a lie or the work of hypocrites or apostates. real logic at work.

Daywolf
08-03-2016, 08:27 PM
so u think Roman Catholics have done any violence in the last 200 years?Muslims don't care. The Roman Catholic Church reformed in that area, but true jihadists reject that and have like personal flashbacks to when they were at war during the Crusades, as if they were literally there (not literally but by their stance they may as well think that). You are held personally responsible for everything that supposedly the RCC did to them, while the Muslims tooootally were just on the receiving end and did no wrong, ever! It's just the jihadists mindset so to reject their own Islam to ever reform as well. imo you can't reform a political and social ideology, it would need to actually become a religion first, anyway.

Not being RCC, I still recognize the RCC reformed long ago, even though I deeply reject the current pope on his globalist movement and what it can/will lead to. I think I'm starting to default back to Sal being a poser and typical forumquest player in true RP fashion :/

AzzarTheGod
08-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Muslims don't care. The Roman Catholic Church reformed in that area, but true jihadists reject that and have like personal flashbacks to when they were at war during the Crusades, as if they were literally there (not literally but by their stance they may as well think that). You are held personally responsible for everything that supposedly the RCC did to them, while the Muslims tooootally were just on the receiving end and did no wrong, ever! It's just the jihadists mindset so to reject their own Islam to ever reform as well. imo you can't reform a political and social ideology, it would need to actually become a religion first, anyway.

Not being RCC, I still recognize the RCC reformed long ago, even though I deeply reject the current pope on his globalist movement and what it can/will lead to. I think I'm starting to default back to Sal being a poser and typical forumquest player in true RP fashion :/

In addition to this,

Has anyone ever challenged anyone to present REAL historical evidence on the RCC calling the shots on the crusades rather than the crusades happening as a result of provincial government agenda?

I mean REAL evidence that the RCC was solely the entity that was responsible for the crusades. Going to go ahead and say that 99% of people are talking out of their ass on this topic most of the time.

I don't doubt the RCC colluded many times throughout history, but acting like they were the shot-callers and a last-stop government entity of some kind seems wildly inaccurate based on my own limited education on the subject.

AzzarTheGod
08-03-2016, 08:55 PM
I challenge Saludeen to show me a smoking gun of the RCC being the sole entity responsible for Muslim aggression.

Phenyo
08-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Saludeen is just a white middle class douche bag that found islam and thinks he's some kind of authority on the subject. if something doesn't jive with his fantastical delusion of his new found religion it has to be either a lie or the work of hypocrites or apostates. real logic at work.

I thought he was just a themed shitposter. This reality is a bit more depressing.

BarackObooma
08-03-2016, 09:50 PM
so u think Roman Catholics have done any violence in the last 200 years?

Just against alter boys

big_ole_jpn
08-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Muslims don't care. The Roman Catholic Church reformed in that area, but true jihadists reject that and have like personal flashbacks to when they were at war during the Crusades, as if they were literally there (not literally but by their stance they may as well think that). You are held personally responsible for everything that supposedly the RCC did to them, while the Muslims tooootally were just on the receiving end and did no wrong, ever! It's just the jihadists mindset so to reject their own Islam to ever reform as well. imo you can't reform a political and social ideology, it would need to actually become a religion first, anyway.

In addition to this,

Has anyone ever challenged anyone to present REAL historical evidence on the RCC calling the shots on the crusades rather than the crusades happening as a result of provincial government agenda?

I mean REAL evidence that the RCC was solely the entity that was responsible for the crusades. Going to go ahead and say that 99% of people are talking out of their ass on this topic most of the time.

I don't doubt the RCC colluded many times throughout history, but acting like they were the shot-callers and a last-stop government entity of some kind seems wildly inaccurate based on my own limited education on the subject.

any muslim complaining about ancient crusades like they're relevant i refer to this scene (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g) for some historical context

particularly relevant for our european-looking Muslim troll. His brain is getting mounted harder by browns than an 11 year old porcelain sicilian's virgin cunt circa 850ad.

barrettdc1
08-03-2016, 10:00 PM
any muslim complaining about ancient crusades like they're relevant i refer to this scene (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g) for some historical context

particularly relevant for our european-looking Muslim troll. His brain is getting mounted harder by browns than an 11 year old porcelain sicilian's virgin cunt circa 850ad.

http://i.imgur.com/mF77vFb.gif

Jorgam
08-03-2016, 10:21 PM

Nice post and link lol.

R Flair
08-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Muslims don't care. The Roman Catholic Church reformed in that area, but true jihadists reject that and have like personal flashbacks to when they were at war during the Crusades, as if they were literally there (not literally but by their stance they may as well think that). You are held personally responsible for everything that supposedly the RCC did to them, while the Muslims tooootally were just on the receiving end and did no wrong, ever!/
wtf u talking about, muslims were jihading mafakas way before any cataholic crusade

R Flair
08-03-2016, 11:52 PM
on the other hand, cataholic priests were infiltrating the bedrooms of young boys and pillaging their nether regions before it was popular among muhammad's finest

Saludeen
08-04-2016, 11:07 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
10:108 Say: "O people, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is being guided for himself, and whoever is misguided will remain so, and I am not a caretaker over you."

39:60 And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about God, their faces will be darkened. Is there not an abode in Hell for the arrogant ones?

7:53 Are they waiting for what it says to come true? On the day it comes true, those who previously forgot it will say: "The messengers of our Lord have come with the truth! Are there any intercessors to intercede for us? Or can we be sent back and we will work differently than what we did?" They have lost their souls and what they have invented has abandoned them.

15:45 The righteous will be in paradises and springs.

25:63 And the servants of the Almighty who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say: "Peace."

70:42 So let them talk in vain and play, until they meet their Day which they are promised.

Peace

R Flair
08-04-2016, 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfVu_DW1Oo

Saludeen
08-04-2016, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZskRI621M&list=PL0UQRcnu7WKhtU_z2-jqSiNHUR9Yw7UCw&index=18

Daywolf
08-04-2016, 02:40 PM
wtf u talking about, muslims were jihading mafakas way before any cataholic crusade
You miss the total sarcasm in that last line of mine you quoted?
Muhammad started Islam (from pagan moon god worship) as an aggressive ideology for regional/world conquest by war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad And that aggression is still present to this day.

Saludeen
08-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Going to be a great feeling when you liars get whats coming on the Day of Judgement. A long ways away but like a Sunday night it will be here before you know it. Nothing can stop it. Enjoy your respite kuffar. Praise is to God, Lord of the worlds, be He Glorified and Exalted.

R Flair
08-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Muhammad started Islam (from pagan moon god worship) as an aggressive ideology for regional/world conquest by war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad And that aggression is still present to this day.

Ah ya missed it. Was late. Am familiar with the pagan history though.

AzzarTheGod
08-04-2016, 05:18 PM

Note how Saludeen completely dodged backing up his charge about the RCC persecuting Muslims unfairly and being the root cause of Muslim aggression.

Its because its not true.

Anyway Muhammad's religion was based off of the people and culture that inhabited the Middle East, and it was a way to rationalize his EARTHLY surroundings in the Middle East.

Rape, slaves, conquest, among other things were a NATURAL part of the environment of Muhammad's early life and time in the region. THIS IS WELL KNOWN BY HISTORIANS. The religion was formed in an environment where people NEEDED AND REQUIRED a pagan ideology that they could follow and use to rationalize the EVILS of humankind.

THEREFORE SHARIA LAW IS PAGAN LAW.

Muhammad's journey was about young adulthood into adulthood, and you can see how his later years were tempered and more spiritual and less worldly.

Islam started as a VERY worldly religion because it was a PAGAN religion with PAGAN ideologies required to explain the UNCIVIL behavior and IMPULSIVE NATURE of MAN found in the Middle East.

ISLAM IS AN EXPLANATION AND APOLOGY FOR THE VIOLENT BEHAVIOR OF MANKIND. ITS LITERALLY THE ORIGINAL "LIBERAL APOLOGIST". EVERYTHING MUHAMMAD DID WAS TO CREATE A STATE THAT COULD MANAGE THE VIOLENT NATURE OF MANKIND IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

There are so many ways to interpret Islam that you CANNOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF. Self-study of Islam is arrogant and ignorant. This is why study groups existed, in post-Muhammad's time. The religion belongs in the hands of the Imams and you absolutely CANNOT translate it out of Accurate Arabic. Saludeen is a damn fool for studying the Quran in English.

R Flair
08-04-2016, 05:29 PM
There are so many ways to interpret Islam that you CANNOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF. Self-study of Islam is arrogant and ignorant. This is why study groups existed, in post-Muhammad's time. The religion belongs in the hands of the Imams and you absolutely CANNOT translate it out of Accurate Arabic. Saludeen is a damn fool for studying the Quran in English.

I was with you until this.

Its not a complicated religion, nor does it require a study group to discern evil. islam is child's play.

barrettdc1
08-04-2016, 08:00 PM
muhammed is a faggot

Daywolf
08-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Going to be a great feeling when you liars get whats coming on the Day of Judgement. A long ways away but like a Sunday night it will be here before you know it. Nothing can stop it. Enjoy your respite kuffar. Praise is to God, Lord of the worlds, be He Glorified and Exalted.
You mean after the muslims fulfill/force their prophecy of starting an apocalyptic war thus helping their messiah crawl up out of some well? Muslims are the only ones that strive to start an all out apocalypse. Judgement?? not on Earth, the old cavemen don't understand the Earth will be destroyed a dozen times over if they get their way. No one will be left on Earth to judge.

bdastomper58
08-04-2016, 11:57 PM
at least saludeen sincerely believes in his religion

can western christians say the same? lip service is an insult

R Flair
08-05-2016, 12:03 AM
at least saludeen sincerely believes in his religion

can western christians say the same? lip service is an insult

oh great, someone sincerely believes in a religion that commands killing non-believers and systematically deceiving, infiltrating and overthrowing their governments to globally institute the laws of their god.

Ya thats just as bad as the fake followers of other religions. Totally commendable...

Lune
08-05-2016, 12:07 AM

Something tells me your God doesn't look too kindly on you enjoying the suffering of others.

Oh wait nm this is Allah, the manifestation of the hatred and intolerance of a culture of barbarians.

bdastomper58
08-05-2016, 12:09 AM
oh great, someone sincerely believes in a religion that commands killing non-believers and systematically deceiving, infiltrating and overthrowing their governments to globally institute the laws of their god.

Ya thats just as bad as the fake followers of other religions. Totally commendable...

you seem to have badly missed the point, but at least you're angry.

congratulations

R Flair
08-05-2016, 12:13 AM
you seem to have badly missed the point, but at least you're angry.

congratulations

you seemed to miss the equivocation in your own words

angry? whoever smelt it dealt it

bdastomper58
08-05-2016, 12:15 AM
i wouldn't double down on incognizance

my good chum

AzzarTheGod
08-05-2016, 02:32 AM
I was with you until this.

Its not a complicated religion, nor does it require a study group to discern evil. islam is child's play.

Does it even matter? Saludeen won't be back to this thread after that.

We call that a "technical ace" where I'm from. Maybe an intellectual checkmate where you are from.

Short sidebar: trying to get this term to catch on in League of Legends broadcasts. No dice yet but I should patent it because I feel its going to catch on soon as there is no cool and interesting way to describe when your teams ADC gets sniped by a jungler during a teamfight, or when your top lane and ADC are both dead during a teamfight push.

Imagine how much cooler League of Legends matches would be if there was a concept of a "technical ace". How many years is the commentary going to be "oh good ganks", or "oh 4 dead now" or when 4 are dead. At the very least, they can implement the terminology when 4 teammates are dead. That is objectively a technical ace and anyone arguing otherwise is a savant idiot.

AzzarTheGod
08-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Oh wait nm this is Allah, the manifestation of the hatred and intolerance of a culture of barbarians.

Could say this is the TLDR of my post. Regardless, Ill take credit for running him off this forum when it happens.

I can start pulling historical first-hand sources out of JSTOR (doubt he has access to read the links I'd give him) but he hasn't been willing to defend his religion outside of declaring that he doesn't believe in Sharia Law, which apparently absolves everyone of any responsibility.

This shrugging of responsibility, and lack of strong central leadership (RCC, Jesuit Order, etc) is the reason Islam will never have a Reformation I'd guess.

Jarnauga
08-05-2016, 06:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pCXB07x.jpg

Muhamad overwhelmed by integrists "it's hard being loved by assholes"

maskedmelon
08-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Could say this is the TLDR of my post. Regardless, Ill take credit for running him off this forum when it happens.

I can start pulling historical first-hand sources out of JSTOR (doubt he has access to read the links I'd give him) but he hasn't been willing to defend his religion outside of declaring that he doesn't believe in Sharia Law, which apparently absolves everyone of any responsibility.

This shrugging of responsibility, and lack of strong central leadership (RCC, Jesuit Order, etc) is the reason Islam will never have a Reformation I'd guess.

This is of course correct. We'd not have seen the Protestant reformation had it not been for the Catholic Church and priests would still be abusing boys were it not for the iron fist of the pope. Even in the US, it seems only mega-churches have sufficiently consolidated power to adequately stamp out corruption as it arises.

Every organization is going to suffer to some degree from exploitation and adverse selection within its leadership ranks, but smaller ones are far less capable of actually dealing with issues and more inclined to cover them up should they arise. I mean, we generally don't even hear about issues from smaller institutions aside from the one off lunatic scenarios.

Imams simply ha e far too much leeway and that extends to adherents who submit to God, not man. The big problem for Islam is that their patron saint actually spoke the evils they profess. For Christians, their namesake was a collectivist hippy, but individuals managed to pervert the message into killing and raping innocent Muslims.

The present day tragedies of Islamic terrorism should come as no surprise given the violent message of their patron, the extreme oppression they've suffered at the hands of Christians and the dilution of authority across tens of millions of imams.

Saludeen
08-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Something tells me your God doesn't look too kindly on you enjoying the suffering of others.

I like when justice is served and criminals get what they deserve. You don't?

Although I have no desire to watch them in hell, but it will be nice to see the hypocrites and liars get humiliated before they're dragged into it because of all the disgusting stuff they said about God, His system, or His servants, including myself.

And there's no guarantee that i'll go to Paradise either. I could be on the path to hell without even knowing it, which is why I do my best to please God if He wills so hopefully He'll have mercy on me and give me a near position and reward for what I did.

Saludeen
08-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Does it even matter? Saludeen won't be back to this thread after that.

We call that a "technical ace" where I'm from. Maybe an intellectual checkmate where you are from.

Short sidebar: trying to get this term to catch on in League of Legends broadcasts. No dice yet but I should patent it because I feel its going to catch on soon as there is no cool and interesting way to describe when your teams ADC gets sniped by a jungler during a teamfight, or when your top lane and ADC are both dead during a teamfight push.

Imagine how much cooler League of Legends matches would be if there was a concept of a "technical ace". How many years is the commentary going to be "oh good ganks", or "oh 4 dead now" or when 4 are dead. At the very least, they can implement the terminology when 4 teammates are dead. That is objectively a technical ace and anyone arguing otherwise is a savant idiot.

When I stop replying its because I have nothing else to say and done what i've come to do. And that's to clarify, warn, and give good news to those who acknowledge.

I could care less about anyone's criticism because they'll have to answer to God for their mistakes and im innocent from what they do.

So if you're proud of the delusion that you made me leave then congratulations on continuing to waste your time here while I simply choose to stop. And that time is now. So peace be upon you and see you all on the Day of Judgement.

Also, you should read the Jesuit oath that talks about slaying babies, to say the least, before you criticize any other religion because the Jesuits are among the worst.

derpcake
08-05-2016, 11:31 AM
only speak if it improves upon the silence

that being said, plz delete thread

R Flair
08-05-2016, 06:45 PM
My God is going to burn that measly small g pagan moon god allah in a lake of fire. At least he will have his follows in there with him as they swim around looking for their 70 virgins.