PDA

View Full Version : Where Russia got new weapons & how Clinton Foundation got filthy rich

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 04:58 AM
WSJ:The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections (http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195)
*By 2012 the vice president of the Skolkovo Foundation, Conor Lenihan—who had previously partnered with the Clinton Foundation—recorded that Skolkovo (sic: Russia's version of Silicon Valley we built for them) had assembled 28 Russian, American and European “Key Partners.” Of the 28 “partners,” 17, or 60%, have made financial commitments to the Clinton Foundation, totaling tens of millions of dollars, or sponsored speeches by Bill Clinton.

Amid all the sloshing of Russia rubles and American dollars, however, the state-of-the-art technological research coming out of Skolkovo raised alarms among U.S. military experts and federal law-enforcement officials. Research conducted in 2012 on Skolkovo by the U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Program at Fort Leavenworth declared that the purpose of Skolkovo was to serve as a “vehicle for world-wide technology transfer to Russia in the areas of information technology, biomedicine, energy, satellite and space technology, and nuclear technology.”

Moreover, the report said: “the Skolkovo Foundation has, in fact, been involved in defense-related activities since December 2011, when it approved the first weapons-related project—the development of a hypersonic cruise missile engine. . . . Not all of the center’s efforts are civilian in nature.”

//I'd advise reading the full article in this case, it's not long, but hard to quantify a short paragraph from it here, and I don't re-post full articles (not suppose to). http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195

American tech out, Russian rubles in, what a deal! That was one SHINY reset button! And if you have been following what Putin has been saying the past month, he's got his shiny new missiles in production, threatening to use them against the US as we break our treaties with them (think Cuban missile crisis but we're putting them there), and looks like all thanks to Clinton and 0bama, with much much gratitude slushed and shoveled into that fat Clinton Foundation bank account.

http://i.imgur.com/IfgBLzt.jpg

AzzarTheGod
08-01-2016, 05:49 AM
wont matter. the mainstream wont report it.

WSJ is a conservative publication.

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 06:06 AM
wont matter. the mainstream wont report it.

WSJ is a conservative publication.
You still going thread to thread posting that? Dude, you're giving me like 80's flashbacks here :rolleyes:
...and even then I was getting most of my actual news from am radio and publications, outside of the narrow networks and mainstream media no one trusts (http://www.gallup.com/poll/185927/americans-trust-media-remains-historical-low.aspx) now. Dude, get a computer, big or tiny, and get on the internet, m'kAy? :)

AzzarTheGod
08-01-2016, 07:21 AM
the internet is not the world of the average voter im afraid.

sorry to break it to ya

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 07:52 AM
the internet is not the world of the average voter im afraid.

sorry to break it to ya
Why do I need to worry about the world of the avg voter? I'm just posting this here, not for the world. I'm not that important (nor want to be, believe me) that I need to share this info to everyone. Someone else may get this info from somebody in their own world sphere, it's not for me to worry about so not to mention it at all.

You know now, right? well good enough for me. It's also a red text on drudge, so another million other people know, and likely some of those will do like I did, spread the info. That's more distribution than CNN gets all day. Haven't even checked other sites yet, prolly there too. I might even give this one a % chance for the Don to smack Hillary with, then at least we'll know what he's talkin about, eh?

sOurDieSel
08-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Ohhh Shillary Clunton is the definition of a corrupt politician? never could have guessed....