PDA

View Full Version : Sacha Baron Cohen: it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave

big_ole_jpn
07-31-2016, 08:58 PM
Is Sacha going deep cover for his next project, or is this a wellaware1 (http://i1.wp.com/www.wellaware1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/christopher-lee-castro.jpg) type psyop? Daily Mail doesn't even acknowledge that this is a Jewish actor doing his routine.

https://i.imgur.com/ra4eV38.png https://i.imgur.com/MzGmbyd.png

He tells them: ‘One of the interpretations as to what this means is that towards the end of time there will be many wars like what we are seeing today, and because of these wars women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves.

‘And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave or your wife.’ (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html)

phacemeltar
07-31-2016, 09:01 PM
ishmael's mom was abraham's slave

phacemeltar
07-31-2016, 09:04 PM
also thomas jefferson, one of the founders of the greatest country in the universe, regularly had sexual relations with his slaves

phacemeltar
07-31-2016, 09:05 PM
bill clinton, too

kb2005
08-01-2016, 12:04 AM
you're weird.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 12:20 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
90:12 Do you know which is the better path?
90:13 The freeing of slaves.

4:19 O you who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit from the women by force. And do not make difficulty for them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clear lewdness. And live with them in kindness. If you dislike them, then perhaps you dislike something while God makes in it much good.

3:135 And those who, if they commit lewdness, or wrong themselves, they remember God and seek forgiveness for their sins. And who can forgive the sins except God? And they do not persist in what they have done while they know.

R Flair
08-01-2016, 11:16 AM
and yet Muhammad didn't free his sex slaves that he had aside from his 6yr old wife.

Nihilist_santa
08-01-2016, 11:36 AM
and yet Muhammad didn't free his sex slaves that he had aside from his 6yr old wife.

Lets not forget the entire slave trade built around arab slave traders working with african tribes that STILL EXIST TO THIS DAY.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 11:51 AM
The Quran is full of prescriptive solutions for dealing with guilt and and shame and the mercifulness of Allah when failing any test of human decency. Typical sentence structure:

Do not do this thing for it is bad. This other thing is more good and is done by those who are most good. But he who does not do this thing that is good and instead does the thing that is bad, he cannot be blamed for it is not his fault. And he who does neither, but instead a more bad thing, he may be forgiven for Allah is merciful.

The bolded part is the reason for the liberal infatuation with Islam.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 12:27 PM

Muhammad had no slaves nor did he marry a child. I suggest you seek forgiveness from God and stop lying about and insulting one of His Prophets. But i'm innocent from what you do.

Nihilist_santa
08-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Muhammad had no slaves nor did he marry a child. I suggest you seek forgiveness from God and stop lying about and insulting one of His Prophets. But i'm innocent from what you do.

Yeah guys leave him alone. Just because he married her at 6 doesn't mean he was some pedo. He waited til she was 9 or 10 before consummating like a gentleman. There is some debate from scholars who think they exaggerated her youth to make her a more convincing virgin. Maybe she wasn't a convincing virgin? Shouldn't the prophet have known?

Chaboo_Cleric
08-01-2016, 12:42 PM
WWJD

What would Jesus Drive?>

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 12:50 PM
The Quran is full of prescriptive solutions for dealing with guilt and and shame and the mercifulness of Allah when failing any test of human decency. Typical sentence structure:

Do not do this thing for it is bad. This other thing is more good and is done by those who are most good. But he who does not do this thing that is good and instead does the thing that is bad, he cannot be blamed for it is not his fault. And he who does neither, but instead a more bad thing, he may be forgiven for Allah is merciful.

The bolded part is the reason for the liberal infatuation with Islam.

Sounds like Christianity where they think they can sin as much as they want because they believe a Prophet will be punished instead of them. Or Atheism where they reject the Day of Judgement entirely and adopt a meaningless life of unregulated hedonism.

The fact that God is the Most Merciful, and that He forgives our sins, doesn't mean that sinning is permissible because its not a guarantee. It just means that if we're struggling to avoid it then we shouldn't despair over the mercy of God but we can't just persist assume it will be forgiven. The Qur'an also teaches that good deeds make up for it, so we're simply taught to be as righteous as we can.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Yeah guys leave him alone. Just because he married her at 6 doesn't mean he was some pedo. He waited til she was 9 or 10 before consummating like a gentleman. There is some debate from scholars who think they exaggerated her youth to make her a more convincing virgin. Maybe she wasn't a convincing virgin? Shouldn't the prophet have known?

That's a lie promoted by Sunni / Shia sectarians, corrupt man made hadiths, and rejecters. Nobody knows Aisha's real age and a Prophet of God wouldn't do that.

And you don't offend my by saying that because nobody is responsible for the mistakes of others. I'm simply clarifying and warning because you'll be questioned about that on the Day of Judgement.

gcobb
08-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Also lol at all these idiots opening a pre-modern document and finding a handful of cultural assumptions that are--gasp!--pre-modern.

big_ole_jpn
08-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Also lol at all these idiots opening a pre-modern document and finding a handful of cultural assumptions that are--gasp!--pre-modern.

not as lol as ppl basing there entire life off said document

my good chum

phacemeltar
08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
WWJD

What would Jesus Drive?>

ive put alot of thought into this, and the answer is:

phacemeltar
08-01-2016, 02:16 PM
a Prophet of God wouldn't do that.

you had me up until this. how could you possibly know? seems blasphemous for you to make such an assertion

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 02:36 PM
you had me up until this. how could you possibly know? seems blasphemous for you to make such an assertion

Because why would a Prophet of God commit such an obvious and significant sin?

phacemeltar
08-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Because why would a Prophet of God commit such an obvious and significant sin?

look im not trolling you broski, this is pretty serious. my question is how can any man know the true will of his lord? if the man is a prophet, then perhaps it should be taken into consideration that what you know to be true does not coincide with what he knows to be true. unless you are declaring yourself as a prophet with a direct line to the holiest, i wonder from where you are gathering your information.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Sounds like Christianity where they think they can sin as much as they want because they believe a Prophet will be punished instead of them. Or Atheism where they reject the Day of Judgement entirely and adopt a meaningless life of unregulated hedonism.

The fact that God is the Most Merciful, and that He forgives our sins, doesn't mean that sinning is permissible because its not a guarantee. It just means that if we're struggling to avoid it then we shouldn't despair over the mercy of God but we can't just persist assume it will be forgiven. The Qur'an also teaches that good deeds make up for it, so we're simply taught to be as righteous as we can.

Any deity, be it Allah or Ywh or Jesus or whatever, who levies judgement based on faith is most certainly not merciful, rather he is cruel :/

Though it should not, faith stands as the greatest impasse to reason and as a tool of oppression, it is for good reason that fabricators of early religions wove their tapestries from such wretched thread.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Any deity, be it Allah or Ywh or Jesus or whatever, who levies judgement based on faith is most certainly not merciful, rather he is cruel :/

Though it should not, faith stands as the greatest impasse to reason and as a tool of oppression, it is for good reason that fabricators of early religions wove their tapestries from such wretched thread.

I'm a Muslim because of reasoning, and the grace of God. All praise and thanks is to Him.

If my worldview was based on blind faith, like the belief that everything exists by nothing but chance and we cease to exist when we die, then i'd still be an Atheist.

So we're not punished simply for "not believing". Its because of what rejecting God promotes, among many other reasons like arrogance, being ungrateful for all the good things He gave us, spreading lies about God, believing we won't be accountable which leads to crime, failing to take it seriously and investigate after clear warnings, etc.

And if God were cruel then everything on earth would be hell and we'd have nothing good like the fruit, sunshine, water, potential for happiness, joy, etc.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm a Muslim because of reasoning, and the grace of God. All praise and thanks is to Him.

If my worldview was based on blind faith, like the belief that everything exists by nothing but chance and we cease to exist when we die, then i'd still be an Atheist.

So we're not punished simply for "not believing". Its because of what rejecting God promotes, among many other reasons like arrogance, being ungrateful for all the good things He gave us, spreading lies about God, believing we won't be accountable which leads to crime, failing to take it seriously and investigate after clear warnings, etc.

And if God were cruel then everything on earth would be hell and we'd have nothing good like the fruit, sunshine, water, potential for happiness, joy, etc.

I would be interested in knowing how reason lead you Islam. By affirming belief in any deity, you have only once-removed yourself from the ultimate question of why and how? If it is absurd to believe that the universe, the entirety of existence is without origin, why is it any less absurd to believe in a creator with no origin? While the latter may be more comforting, the former is most certainly more miraculous.

Also, tell me this, from you point of view, if someone were to live as a Muslim strictly adhering to the prohibitions of Allah, but did not pray and did not accept Allah and his prophet Muhammad, how would he be judged?

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 05:16 PM
I would be interested in knowing how reason lead you Islam. By affirming belief in any deity, you have only once-removed yourself from the ultimate question of why and how? If it is absurd to believe that the universe, the entirety of existence is without origin, why is it any less absurd to believe in a creator with no origin? While the latter may be more comforting, the former is most certainly more miraculous.

Also, tell me this, from you point of view, if someone were to live as a Muslim strictly adhering to the prohibitions of Allah, but did not pray and did not accept Allah and his prophet Muhammad, how would he be judged?

Accepting deliberate design doesn't nullify the search for why or how; it inspires it. And its ironic because the belief that our universe was made by mindless chaos nullifies why and how since chaos can't create with reason and it has no other method except indefinite, unchanging, illogical and non-progressive randomness.

"Why did chaos create the universe?" - No reason because it can't reason
"How did chaos create the universe?" - Randomly with the help of magic.

There's too many reasons to list for why i'm a Muslim, unless you're wondering something specific like why I submit to God, which is the most important teaching.

Nobody knows God's ultimate judgement, but that person would almost certainly go to hell because no deeds in this world, including partially following the Qur'an while ignoring the most important part (Submission to God, doing good, and believing in His Prophets), can make up for rejecting God for many reasons like the ones previously listed.

AzzarTheGod
08-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Lets not forget the entire slave trade built around arab slave traders working with african tribes that STILL EXIST TO THIS DAY.

Lune
08-01-2016, 05:19 PM
There's too many reasons to list for why i'm a Muslim

Were your parents Muslim? I feel like this is the only answer we need to know whether you're full of shit.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 05:25 PM
look im not trolling you broski, this is pretty serious. my question is how can any man know the true will of his lord? if the man is a prophet, then perhaps it should be taken into consideration that what you know to be true does not coincide with what he knows to be true. unless you are declaring yourself as a prophet with a direct line to the holiest, i wonder from where you are gathering your information.

I don't care to go in depth explaining why its safe to assume that our Creator wants us to do good at minimum. But if you're talking about specific commands then there's no direct way to tell unless God gives you proof like He did with the Prophets and miracles they could perform. But even that isn't "proof" that God's doing it, so I don't know how he made them certain.

I'm not a Prophet, nor a pope, nor a saint nor any other synonymous self righteous egoist. I'm simply a man who believes in God and wants to do good to be successful, God willing. But a big part of that is clarifying the truth and spreading Islam. The knowledge and wisdom I have is ultimately from God, even though its come through "inspiration" and many methods and sources including the Qur'an, other writers and "my own" thinking. And Its foolish to assume that the voice in your head is God or even a Prophet like Christians do. Even though it could still reflect His will.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
42:51 And it is not for any human being that God would speak to him, except through inspiration, or from behind a barrier, or by sending a messenger to inspire whom He wills with His permission. He is Most High, Wise.

2:269 He grants wisdom to whom He chooses, and whoever is granted wisdom, has been given much good. Only those with intelligence will take heed.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Were your parents Muslim? I feel like this is the only answer we need to know whether you're full of shit.

Nah. Dad is agnostic / atheist / non religious. Mom believes in God but doesn't follow a religion. They let me choose. I grew up rejecting all religion because of the brainwashing stigma and how fake "church goers" were. Among other reasons, but I doubt you want my life story.

phacemeltar
08-01-2016, 05:55 PM
I don't care to go in depth explaining why its safe to assume that our Creator wants us to do good at minimum.

sure, its safe... but is it correct? for such a being to be reduced to human definitions, i think is demeaning to the power of God. i dont have any fancy books to quote, my belief system does not coincide with any texts i have read.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Accepting deliberate design doesn't nullify the search for why or how; it inspires it. And its ironic because the belief that our universe was made by mindless chaos nullifies why and how since chaos can't create with reason and it has no other method except indefinite, unchanging, illogical and non-progressive randomness.

"Why did chaos create the universe?" - No reason because it can't reason
"How did chaos create the universe?" - Randomly with the help of magic.

There's too many reasons to list for why i'm a Muslim, unless you're wondering something specific like why I submit to God, which is the most important teaching.

Nobody knows God's ultimate judgement, but that person would almost certainly go to hell because no deeds in this world, including partially following the Qur'an while ignoring the most important part (Submission to God, doing good, and believing in His Prophets), can make up for rejecting God for many reasons like the ones previously listed.

Faith does not lay upon the path of Reason, though one may take one of the many paths departing reason to arrive at that destination.

Why do you insist the alternative to the embrace of an abrahamic (or other) religion can only be the affirmed belief in a chaotic origin to the universe? There are countless possibilities, we just have no way of knowing and I am disinclined to cede my intellectual sovereignty to fanciful claims wrought of the ruinous ambitions of dead men.

phacemeltar
08-01-2016, 06:07 PM
I am disinclined to cede my intellectual sovereignty to fanciful claims wrought of the ruinous ambitions of dead men.

thats beautiful

AzzarTheGod
08-01-2016, 06:14 PM
im in the kitchen n its gonna take a dump on this thread

big_ole_jpn
08-01-2016, 06:24 PM
im in the kitchen n its gonna take a dump on this thread

scream on em

Csihar
08-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Atheism where they reject the Day of Judgement entirely and adopt a meaningless life of unregulated hedonism.

Explain.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Explain.

Virtuous among men is he who prostrates himself before his own imagination.

Self Evident Truths 23:14

The stain of reason barks hoarsely from the pit of depravity.

Judicious Warnings 14:1

Daywolf
08-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Nah. Dad is agnostic / atheist / non religious. Mom believes in God but doesn't follow a religion. They let me choose. I grew up rejecting all religion because of the brainwashing stigma and how fake "church goers" were. Among other reasons, but I doubt you want my life story.
So basically you grew up as a leftist by your dad's guidance. But at some point you realized your love affair with the ideology of Islam much as the left has been delusionally promoting now for quite some time, and so got indoctrinated over a liberal website etc (this happening more often now). You still know nothing about other "religions" apart from what you learned from the secular atheistic school that long ago abandoned education for indoctrination of the left. It's not a stretch at all, it's becoming far more common.

R Flair
08-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Why do you guys even entertain this clown. He comes here to lie and spread misinformation.

Part of spreading islam is lying to your adversaries that oppose you. It is a FACT that muhammad had both a child bride among many other wives, and sex slaves. This is well documented.

The only reason any muslim would say otherwise is for the acceptance needed for them to infiltrate your country and eventually take over with sharia. Its a trick, don't be duped.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Faith does not lay upon the path of Reason, though one may take one of the many paths departing reason to arrive at that destination.

Why do you insist the alternative to the embrace of an abrahamic (or other) religion can only be the affirmed belief in a chaotic origin to the universe? There are countless possibilities, we just have no way of knowing and I am disinclined to cede my intellectual sovereignty to fanciful claims wrought of the ruinous ambitions of dead men.

I used to reject faith entirely until I realized that's impossible unless you deny all knowledge. For instance, every scientific "fact" that you accept without testing yourself requires faith in whatever source you learned it from. Among many other examples.

There are only two possible categories for what "made" the universe, something with a mind or something without, something with a will or something without, something with awareness or without, with knowledge or without, deliberate or non-deliberate, with reason or without reason, guided or random, God or chaos. Since you disagree, then offer ANYTHING that doesn't fit one of those two categories because even partial awareness is still awareness, there is no middle or alternative between God or chance. Otherwise, please present it.

And my acceptance of God isn't based on that alone, there's other arguments like logic in nature and consistency which also demonstrate deliberate design as opposed to non-deliberate (random, chaos, unaware, ignorant, blind, etc).

Your grandiloquent sentence is inaccurate because the Qur'an encourages us to think (16:11), not deny our intellect, and the Qur'an emphasizes God, not Muhammad, who is mentioned less than times than other prophets like Isa, the Messiah, son of Mary. May the peace and blessings of God be upon them.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
16:11 He brings forth with it the vegetation and the olives and the palm trees and the grapes, and of all the fruits; in that are signs for a people who think.

17:79 From the night you shall reflect upon it additionally for yourself, perhaps your Lord would grant you to a high rank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to R Flair. You're a liar and a hypocrite. I'm speaking what I know to be true and if I wasn't then i'd be responsible for that sin, just like you are for the lies you're spreading.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
33:70 O you who believe, be aware of God and speak only the truth.

Saludeen
08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
So basically you grew up as a leftist by your dad's guidance. But at some point you realized your love affair with the ideology of Islam much as the left has been delusionally promoting now for quite some time, and so got indoctrinated over a liberal website etc (this happening more often now). You still know nothing about other "religions" apart from what you learned from the secular atheistic school that long ago abandoned education for indoctrination of the left. It's not a stretch at all, it's becoming far more common.

Actually it was after reading the Quran: A Reformist Translation. And there was no secular school, I went to a normal high school. But you're replies are filled with pettiness, assumptions, and immaturity, not to mention you're stupid. So I don't have much more reason to reply to you after this.

maskedmelon
08-01-2016, 11:49 PM
I used to reject faith entirely until I realized that's impossible unless you deny all knowledge. For instance, every scientific "fact" that you accept without testing yourself requires faith in whatever source you learned it from. Among many other examples.

Ah, but is it the same? I had a similar revelation with regard to skepticism. In the end, there is nothing of which one can be certain. However, because one cannot be certain of a thing, does not mean he cannot reasonably confident of it if he accepts the basic premise that reality is.

While the word faith may be employed to describe this sort of reasonable confidence with which one might regard fact, it's meaning is very different when used in reference to God. That is a concept Christians regularly struggle with. Faith in God is belief without reason. It is a far deeper trust than that required to accept claims to the nature of an observable reality. If I so wished, I could test the validity of the claim myself. That is not possible with God.

For any world religion, I must have faith not only in God, but in those to who experienced pertinent revelations, those who record said revelations and those who kept, transcribed and translated them. That aside, Christianity and Islam demand that individuals accept their patron prophet, lest they suffer eternal damnation. Given the number of people who lived prior to the birth of those faiths and those who have lived since with no knowledge of them, it is unjust. Additionally, it is not a merciful being who would create a thing with certain inclinations and demand the opposite of it. If either the god of the Bible or the Quran is real, then it is a very dismal reality indeed. So, I choose not to believe in such a malevolent being.

There are other reasons of course, but in general I just find it improbable that any world religion might be accurate.

There are only two possible categories for what "made" the universe, something with a mind or something without, something with a will or something without, something with awareness or without, with knowledge or without, deliberate or non-deliberate, with reason or without reason, guided or random, God or chaos. Since you disagree, then offer ANYTHING that doesn't fit one of those two categories because even partial awareness is still awareness, there is no middle or alternative between God or chance. Otherwise, please present it.

Well if you choose to frame the discussion that way, sure ^^ but I do not see all those things as analogous. The simple fact of the matter is that I don't know and I am content not knowing. I do not particular relish the idea of a finite existence and I suppose some part of me hopes for more, but that does not lead me to seek that which I cannot find.

And my acceptance of God isn't based on that alone, there's other arguments like logic in nature and consistency which also demonstrate deliberate design as opposed to non-deliberate (random, chaos, unaware, ignorant, blind, etc).

Absent a belief in God, nature is truly miraculous most especially if the product of random chance, but still so much moreso than the creation of an omnipotent being even if only as an enduring machine. An omnipotent creator culls all wonder and majesty from the natural world, because if omnipotent, why not create more? Why this? Why anything at all?

Your grandiloquent sentence is inaccurate because the Qur'an encourages us to think (16:11), not deny our intellect, and the Qur'an emphasizes God, not Muhammad, who is mentioned less than times than other prophets like Isa, the Messiah, son of Mary. May the peace and blessings of God be upon them.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
16:11 He brings forth with it the vegetation and the olives and the palm trees and the grapes, and of all the fruits; in that are signs for a people who think.

17:79 From the night you shall reflect upon it additionally for yourself, perhaps your Lord would grant you to a high rank.

A document that demands you submit, encourages you to think?

Forgive me if I've offended you. You must understand though that your professed view of the faith you have adopted differs markedly from those who have practiced it for hundreds of years. Faith does fill an important role for many people though and I'd not seek to take it from anyone save those who seek to foist it upon others. I simply lack it myself ^^

R Flair
08-01-2016, 11:52 PM
And to R Flair. You're a liar and a hypocrite. I'm speaking what I know to be true and if I wasn't then i'd be responsible for that sin, just like you are for the lies you're spreading.

What am I lying about? Muhammad's child bride, his slaves or that muslims can lie to their adversaries?

on wives:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_wives
on slavery:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Muhammad.27s_traditions
on lawful deceit:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Just stop. We are growing wiser by the day as to the threat of Islam and your methodologies.

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Actually it was after reading the Quran: A Reformist Translation. And there was no secular school, I went to a normal high school. But you're replies are filled with pettiness, assumptions, and immaturity, not to mention you're stupid. So I don't have much more reason to reply to you after this.
oh I nailed it, didn't I? hehehehe. It wasn't hard to figure out, it's becoming more common from your point of origin. And no, I'm totally right about the schools too, normal is not normal at all, that's the idea of normal to the progressives with how they took over education. We got into it here early this year with an agenda 21 discussion I believe. They quit teaching how to learn and now teach what to think.

Well you really didn't make a big change really, the only two paths the left leads to is either Islam or Communism. You just progressed faster than your old comrades.

big_ole_jpn
08-02-2016, 12:12 AM
thread is really getting off-topic. Why is MI5 asset SBC impersonating a Muslim cleric? Are we really not supposed to recognize him?

I knew MI5 was deep into British media (holy shit British press sets off my Orwell alarms in a way even USA media doesn't) but this is just fucking wacky. British intelligence trying to drive anti-Muslim sentiment after Brexit? I guess there are worse causes.

R Flair
08-02-2016, 12:31 AM
They hardly need to manufacture a cause against islam. We have at least 136 reasons in the last month, and nearly 30,000 in the last 15 years.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Nihilist_santa
08-02-2016, 12:37 AM
thread is really getting off-topic. Why is MI5 asset SBC impersonating a Muslim cleric? Are we really not supposed to recognize him?

I knew MI5 was deep into British media (holy shit British press sets off my Orwell alarms in a way even USA media doesn't) but this is just fucking wacky. British intelligence trying to drive anti-Muslim sentiment after Brexit? I guess there are worse causes.

You are really getting close to the truth now Big J. This ties with the other thread with the NS economics. The guy I was quoting is named David Myatt. He was a pretty prominent proponent of NS in England. Its been suspected that he was MI5 and was radicalizing people. Well now he has converted to Islam and spends time trying to recruit people online to join ISIS. They are manufacturing two opposing sides for their fake war.

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 08:49 AM
And doing that online is very effective for what they want, the type of people they are after to carry out attacks.

I mean look, you've seen the ptofiles of these muslims doing mass shootings in the west. You know, and how then the media plays them off as loners and not really devout etc etc. Shows their facebook images or whatever social site images they have.

But thats exactly the type they are after to recruit. These guys drink, party, have sex with hookers, maybe even gay or whatever. Everything their book condemns. They are not after the ones that have it down, memorized cover to cover, the ones with no isses in the sight of Islam. They believe they are going to their muslim heaven don't recall the name of it atm.

No, the ones struggling, know they fall short in Islam, not kidding themselves over it. Their book teaches that martyrdom earns them a place automatic. If they give their lives for their faith, that's the guaranteed way to get to Islam paradise with no worries of having been a drunk, gay, or anything else.

So when they get confronted by these recruiters, whoever they are, well they have an angle to get to them, to shame them into the idea it's their only option.

Jarnauga
08-02-2016, 09:06 AM
did Daywolf just say that islam/atheism is a liberal plot or something ?

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 09:24 AM
did Daywolf just say that islam/atheism is a liberal plot or something ?
No, they are just being used. The top of the pyramid isn't made of athiests or muslims.

Jarnauga
08-02-2016, 09:26 AM
No, they are just being used. The top of the pyramid isn't made of athiests or muslims.

http://i.imgur.com/qAF9zFp.gif

Daywolf
08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qAF9zFp.gif
Saturn..