PDA

View Full Version : i met an older woman a few weeks ago at the bar

phacemeltar
07-28-2016, 01:03 AM
i was wasted, and of course didnt remember right away, as she texted me. being the upstanding human that i am, i admitted to not remembering her.. to which she replied with this text:

We met at the [name of bar removed]. You asked me if I could climb you. I did in like 3 seconds sat on your shoulders and then you ran into the bathroom with me and we made out and then both went pee and I asked you if you were a Gemini cuz I am and you said yes. We laughed out asses off and then you had to leave. But gave me your number before you left.

after that text we made plans to hang out.. but i had to cancel. fast forward to tonight, she wants to hang out again. finally we can go to her place because her son (who's my age) is no longer staying at her house, so we can have fun. only problem is, im not feeling super fun right now, some real life stresses have me down and all i want to do is play videogames with my pup.

im a little nervous that i will disappoint her with my current mood, as she made it very clear that she is only interested in having fun and staying up all night. ive managed to avoid tonight, but common sense tells me that the next time we hang out it will have to be me doing the invitation.

am i overthinking this? i dont want to fuck around and have her go psycho on me because im being a downer or something else (i know how volatile women can be) and i might be jumping to assumptions thinking that she just wants to fuck. any advice? i know alot of you betas research situations like this regularly, maybe you can provide some insight. thanks.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 01:22 AM
just snort some coke and be friendly you nerd, she wants your dick

Baler
07-28-2016, 01:26 AM
Before I respond,. did she get off your shoulders in the restroom before you two made out and pissed together? I wont judge. :)

Just be confident. Even if she doesn't want to do whoopy. Make her smile, be joyful. The world can be negative far too much. Just have fun. Don't over thinking it that's for sure. Be natural about it or it won't roll well. Think god damn I got this amazing body that this lady wants to be next to. Fuck yeah. (amazing body or not,. it sounds like she wants to be near you in some way) you have half the battle out of the park. The rest is just making it around the bases.If she slips into something more comfortable you'll know,.. you'll know. ;)
I know what it's like to be a downer around a woman who seems into you. You can only milk that sympathy so far before they want you to go man mode.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Even if she doesn't want to do whoopy. Make her smile, be joyful.

stopped reading this beta advice right here

Baler
07-28-2016, 01:52 AM
stopped reading this beta advice right here

Well he said she was an older woman,. don't they use the word whoopy (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whoopy)?
Also he said he was feeling down. I don't know about him this is true. But for me it makes me happy to make other people happy or at least smile. I don't see how this hurts his chances.

SyanideGas
07-28-2016, 01:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TXTpMZC.png

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 02:01 AM
she doesn't want to do whoopy.

don't see how this hurts his chances.

are you talking about his odds of selling her some Cutco knives?

https://i.imgur.com/AdLmm5x.png

Ahldagor
07-28-2016, 02:10 AM
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:15 AM
wouldn't bother.

its not all about alpha this like the /r/9k trolls here are saying.

unless you got a vibe, I wouldn't do anything probably unless desperate. no vibe no way to know what you are dealing with.

kinda dumb post since you don't have any real info.

Spyder73
07-28-2016, 08:39 AM
just snort some coke and be friendly you nerd, she wants your dick

Pretty much the best advise in the thread

Jorgam
07-28-2016, 09:31 AM
I ran around with an older woman than myself in the past. I was 27 and she was 45. It was great times for a long time. She taught me things, she bought me things and she would do whatever I wanted. Things got more complicated though. Older women want to have fun and be reckless, but they also fall in love. Be clear if you go into this that you're not going to be with her in the long term and if needed explain that you have aspirations to do things that maybe she's already done, like get married or have kids or whatever.

TL;DR

Have a blast because older women are fun, but be prepared to have to hurt her in the end.

Good luck!

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Pretty much the best advise in the thread

another r/9k troll giving advice. nice try dude

he shouldn't do shit if hes not feeling it or bad at managing other peoples emotions.

he has no reason to complicate his life right now he sounds pretty happy otherwise he would have made a move.

HE HAS NO VIBE on her. HE WAS BLACKED OUT. I MET 100's of girls a year while blacked out or under the influence in college, guess how many I called after taking their number? Zero. If I didn't smash that night, its over. I don't need to carry something on with something I know fuckall about, that's just asking for trouble.

Unless I had a good vibe, I didn't bother. That's how real social dynamics work.

Alpha nothing you hair thinned r/9k scum.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Things got more complicated though. Older women want to have fun and be reckless, but they also fall in love. Have a blast because older women are fun, but be prepared to have to hurt her in the end.

Good luck!

:rolleyes:

ITT misogynist piece of shit.

Try getting a vibe first then nobody has to get hurt.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:35 PM
ur such a slut katrik.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 05:46 PM
another r/9k troll giving advice. nice try dude

he shouldn't do shit if hes not feeling it or bad at managing other peoples emotions.

he has no reason to complicate his life right now he sounds pretty happy otherwise he would have made a move.

HE HAS NO VIBE on her. HE WAS BLACKED OUT. I MET 100's of girls a year while blacked out or under the influence in college, guess how many I called after taking their number? Zero. If I didn't smash that night, its over. I don't need to carry something on with something I know fuckall about, that's just asking for trouble.

Unless I had a good vibe, I didn't bother. That's how real social dynamics work.

Alpha nothing you hair thinned r/9k scum.

beta advocating you losing a notch on your belt over a momentary low mood.

rise above it dude, bad moods are temporary but your score is some forever shit. Its not every day u get to smash an older broad too she probably knows some tricks that will cheer u right on up. This could be ur ticket out of the dumps.

Ahldagor
07-28-2016, 05:52 PM
Who's y'all's oldest? 46 Gmilf here.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:54 PM
my virgin cuck loser friends would be like "dude u should call that girl from that party". "oh I heard u didn't smash that girl u met at that party #134 out of #250 parties a year, you know, the one where my other virgin cuck friend was there so he could see you work and pick up this girl".

I'd hear about this like 50 parties later from that specific circle of beta cucks....not surprising not one of them had more than 2 sexual partners their entire adult lives.

id be like ???????? maybe you should if you are so hard up for it, might lose that v-card finally so you can get off my jock and stop vicariously living through me

this happens a lot, beta cucks will ride omega dick and promote manwhoring and discuss your sex life while having NOTHING going on in their own life.

I had to cut a few people off over that shit.

Spyder73
07-28-2016, 05:54 PM
This could be ur ticket out of the dumps.

And into the mumps!

Worn out V that has 30+ extra years of possible STD transactions... add in that she probably grew up in the 70s/hippy movement and you arrive at hepatitis C/genital warts

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 05:57 PM
Who's y'all's oldest? 46 Gmilf here.

Such an Incel thing to say.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 06:00 PM
my virgin cuck loser friends would be like "dude u should call that girl from that party". "oh I heard u didn't smash that girl u met at that party #134 out of #250 parties a year, you know, the one where my other virgin cuck friend was there so he could see you work and pick up this girl".

I'd hear about this like 50 parties later from that specific circle of beta cucks....not surprising not one of them had more than 2 sexual partners their entire adult lives.

id be like ???????? maybe you should if you are so hard up for it, might lose that v-card finally so you can get off my jock and stop vicariously living through me

this happens a lot, beta cucks will ride omega dick and promote manwhoring and discuss your sex life while having NOTHING going on in their own life.

I had to cut a few people off over that shit.

u talk hard but the question remains:

Why did u not smash?

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 06:02 PM

I was basically cucking my side friends by not calling these girls back that they so desperately wanted to hit.

I'd be like why don't u hit her up man? O that's right u cant! feels good to be actually able to smash and not do it on party #156.

beta cucks gonna beta cuck.

Ahldagor
07-28-2016, 06:02 PM

How so? You have an odd obsession with my sex life, so, since you're curious, the last time I had sex was this morning. Your oldest and your last time?

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 06:04 PM
When I read older chick I immediately had all of this information about sexual market value come flooding into me like Neo learning Kung-fu. Its a quality game. Big J is a homo I think so they place a lot of emphasis on quantity. No judgements just making an observation.

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 06:07 PM
How so? You have an odd obsession with my sex life, so, since you're curious, the last time I had sex was this morning. Your oldest and your last time?

Nearly every thread has your mark of sexual repression. I will say that you contained yourself this time and spared us the details of your imaginings. People that have regular sex dont talk about it a lot with strangers on forums unless the forum is for hooking up.

Come on man you try to analyze everyone else's post. Do some introspection and apply your skills to your own repeated allusions to sexual repression.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 06:09 PM
u talk hard but the question remains:

Why did u not smash?

Got a desperate vibe from her. I wanted her blonde friend with a DD natty rack, but she was too quiet.

They stood right next to each other the whole night while I talked to the brunette who didn't get a call. I spent way too much time on her and had to kill the set but was too drunk to kill it faster. If I killed it faster I'd probably have considered calling her. I just spent WAY too much time on her. Off my game partly due to not being in friendly territory otherwise Id have gotten the blonde no problem. I had some Prada soccer sneakers on, fresh cut True Religion jeans with the custom art on the ass, back when Trues were the business, custom belt emblem but don't remember the brand etc.

I couldn't get on my game because I felt we were pretty unwelcome and hogging up the only 3-4 ladies there, while the Italian guido hosts sat on the couch/sidelines. I wanted to pay them 100 bucks but my friend said they would take offense and guidos don't do it like that, they expect to be hit back. I said but ill never see them again? ended up just telling the host much respect and shaking his hand and making an empty promise. (we got kicked out early, first group to get kicked out. so my vibe was right that we weren't welcome from the girl hogging)

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 06:37 PM
I remember right before I transitioned like 8 or 9 years ago I smashed a high school teacher in her 40's. Was fantastic. Go get em OP.

Thats a trophy kill right there. Sort of like bagging a nun. Some old chick that just wants to "have fun and party" because her life fell apart (probably has a shit load of baggage ) just sounds like a risk for OP. Unless he is starving then a man has to eat.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Thats a trophy kill right there. Sort of like bagging a nun. Some old chick that just wants to "have fun and party" because her life fell apart (probably has a shit load of baggage ) just sounds like a risk for OP. Unless he is starving then a man has to eat.

Yeah some of us learned the hard way out here and that's where the real advice is coming from.

Steer clear. You don't have any 411. And she is not high value enough of a target to be called back anyway if we are talking game. Even if hes starving, in this case he should motivate towards bigger game rather than settle.

You called the score stuff pretty accurately. Straight guys talk a lot of that on the forums, but in real life nobody is all about a bodycount except LGBT and African americans for the most part.

And beta cucks I suppose, who dream of being able to have a choice in the matter and be able to achieve said bodycount. Most of the talk about bodycount and alpha on the internet tends to come from this r/9k crowd 99% of which have absolutely no choice and form depraved fantasies like a child would daydream in class about "man id fuck 1000000 hot girls if I could".

When you have had the choices your whole life and been calling the shots on prime cuts, you don't feel the same way about it. Its not even spoken on, as you said.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Big J is a homo I think so they place a lot of emphasis on quantity. No judgements just making an observation.

i think ur mistaken (and im not a "homo"). There is little status conferred from being a "player" of bois or reaching high score as the default is not to attach a dollar value to the fuckhole as it is with females (http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gifthis is the imbalance in modern heterocuck society that FtMs are attempting to exploit, and the only actual reason for a male to present female other than fetish http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif).

It's a common misconception among ZOGed-up sexual identitarian serfs that you can compare relationships among freemen and freewomen to a standard male-female dynamic (meaning: relationships where the state has successfully infiltrated and programmed the day to day operations of the couple). If a similar dynamic exists it is exactly opposite, with the tops being prized braggable conquests by the bottoms, but this is much less pronounced, the product of supply-and-demand rather than deliberate programming, and i digress by mentioning.

Any bragging about the quantity thing is more of an emergent phenomenon that comes from not being str8cucked than an emphasis on getting a higher score as proving manhood or wealth. There is no competition within the group for scores -- only competition between the groups. http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gifIf you do start hearing high score type talk from men who have sex with men, look deeper into their personality. You will find that they are "gay", ie, the other side of the zogbot sexual identitarian coin.http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif

As for my advice in this thread, i am just trying to help OP succeed and be the alpha servitor within his hetero slave hive. In 40 years when the death panels are holding hearings on OP, his only remaining pleasures will be morphine and the residual dopamine release that comes from recalling his days doing his part serving ZOG by mistreating women and encouraging their alliance with the state.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 07:04 PM
i think ur mistaken (and im not a "homo"). There is little status conferred from being a "player" of bois or reaching high score as the default is not to attach a dollar value to the fuckhole as it is with females (http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gifthis is the imbalance in modern heterocuck society that FtMs are attempting to exploit, and the only actual reason for a male to present female other than fetish http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif).

It's a common misconception among ZOGed-up sexual identitarian serfs that you can compare relationships among freemen and freewomen to a standard male-female dynamic (meaning: relationships where the state has successfully infiltrated and programmed the day to day operations of the couple). If a similar dynamic exists it is exactly opposite, with the tops being prized braggable conquests by the bottoms, but this is much less pronounced, the product of supply-and-demand rather than deliberate programming, and i digress by mentioning.

Any bragging about the quantity thing is more of an emergent phenomenon that comes from not being str8cucked than an emphasis on getting a higher score as proving manhood or wealth. There is no competition within the group for scores -- only competition between the groups. http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gifIf you do start hearing high score type talk from men who have sex with men, look deeper into their personality. You will find that they are "gay", ie, the other side of the zogbot sexual identitarian coin.http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif

As for my advice in this thread, i am just trying to help OP succeed and be the alpha servitor within his hetero slave hive. In 40 years when the death panels are holding hearings on OP, his only remaining pleasures will be morphine and the residual dopamine release that comes from recalling his days doing his part serving ZOG by mistreating women and encouraging their alliance with the state.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif

Good post. I just thought Id heard you mention a husband. Homosexuals until recently had nothing to bind the relationships they enter (no children/marriage) and so there is no need to attain a high quality long lasting "mate". Cant wait for pleasure domes in the hetero hives though.

nicemace
07-28-2016, 07:05 PM
ITT: people using the word vibe that think they have mad game. lol

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Good post. I just thought Id heard you mention a husband. Homosexuals until recently had nothing to bind the relationships they enter (no children/marriage) and so there is no need to attain a high quality long lasting "mate". Cant wait for pleasure domes in the hetero hives though.

must not have been that good a post cuz you didnt get it

Straight guys talk a lot of that on the forums, but in real life nobody is all about a bodycount except LGBT and African americans for the most part.

It's funny that you see this in the "opposition" as I would say the same (that this attitude is more prevalent within heterocuck society).

The single united mass of sexual identitarians stares into a mirror and sees the ugliness of the "other side"

Sexual identity is a cancer that exists only to commodify your sexual tastes into Hot Topic subcultures and hook ZOG into your closest personal relationships. Heterosexuals and homosexuals are no more real than furries. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r70BLuNuXSg)

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 07:14 PM
ITT: people using the word vibe that think they have mad game. lol

ITT "a beta cuck appears and contributes nothing to the topic-- as he is nothing, as he has nothing, because he is nothing. God has given him nothing on this Earth."

- Book of Matthew Chapter 8, Verse 19

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 07:23 PM

It's funny that you see this in the "opposition" as I would say the same (that this attitude is more prevalent within heterocuck society).

The single united mass of sexual identitarians stares into a mirror and sees the ugliness of the "other side"

Sexual identity is a cancer that exists only to commodify your sexual tastes into Hot Topic subcultures and hook ZOG into your closest personal relationships. Heterosexuals and homosexuals are no more real than furries. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r70BLuNuXSg)

who cares dude I just sent that nicemace guy packing. u see how I quoted the bible on his bitch ass? im smashing heads thru backboards. this thread is over dawg

but I didn't know u weren't a labelist cuz do do kinda have an LGBT presentation on the forums and u easily get lumped in. thx 4 clearing that up.

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 07:29 PM

In my defense did not read just scanned for buzzwords and saw hetero hive. Hetero hive reminded me of Nazi "joy divisions" so I gave the post my seal of approval.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 07:31 PM
im pushing wigs back in this thread.

so far completely destroyed 3-4 misogynist dirtbags in a row idk whos next to jump up and get beaten down into submission but I got the I got the Quran out now so its game over.

"You're like a candle, you just burn" - Chapter 9 Verse 3 Book of Daniel

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 07:31 PM
In my defense did not read just scanned for buzzwords and saw hetero hive. Hetero hive reminded me of Nazi "joy divisions" so I gave the post my seal of approval.

ya i liked that turn of phrase too thx for upboat

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 07:34 PM
but I didn't know u weren't a labelist cuz do do kinda have an LGBT presentation on the forums and u easily get lumped in. thx 4 clearing that up.

im just a niga that like to fuck, a very simple man

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 07:37 PM

Wasnt interested in being a furrie before this post but ok challenge accepted.

http://i.imgur.com/vj3ZtnB.jpg

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 07:40 PM
lets get this back on topic, fuck this bitch or your a β-male

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 07:45 PM
lets get this back on topic, fuck this bitch or your a β-male

im leaning in this direction now more on page 5.

But the part where he knows absolutely nothing and had to be fully reminded of how she got his number is still triggering me.

I don't think I can get past that man. I think I called it right earlier, theres a real lack of info here to be giving advice either way. Its a shitty post missing any real details and he probably shouldn't have posted it.

nicemace
07-28-2016, 07:49 PM
ITT "a beta cuck appears and contributes nothing to the topic-- as he is nothing, as he has nothing, because he is nothing. God has given him nothing on this Earth."

- Book of Matthew Chapter 8, Verse 19

good thing there is no such thing as god.

big_ole_jpn
07-28-2016, 07:53 PM
good thing there is no such thing as god.

https://i.imgur.com/T7QsSP6.png

maskedmelon
07-28-2016, 08:29 PM
I would be wary of following through on anything I started while drunk. Alcohol is The Great Validator, but only within its limited window of influence.

Ahldagor
07-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Nearly every thread has your mark of sexual repression. I will say that you contained yourself this time and spared us the details of your imaginings. People that have regular sex dont talk about it a lot with strangers on forums unless the forum is for hooking up.

Come on man you try to analyze everyone else's post. Do some introspection and apply your skills to your own repeated allusions to sexual repression.

So you don't like to talk openly about sex in a sexually based thread? Interesting that you're uncomfortable about such talk.

Shrubwise
07-28-2016, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TXTpMZC.png

Don't be beta cuck

Nihilist_santa
07-28-2016, 10:03 PM
So you don't like to talk openly about sex in a sexually based thread? Interesting that you're uncomfortable about such talk.

I was wondering what would finally rustle you. Just getting back my 2hrs friend.

Ahldagor
07-28-2016, 11:55 PM
I was wondering what would finally rustle you. Just getting back my 2hrs friend.

http://i.imgur.com/ubkBXFp.gif

AzzarTheGod
07-29-2016, 12:31 AM
I punched so many nerd loser misogynist's teeth out in this thread. Can't wait to take a swing at the next piece of Shit who tries something.

phacemeltar
07-29-2016, 02:19 AM
im leaning in this direction now more on page 5.

But the part where he knows absolutely nothing and had to be fully reminded of how she got his number is still triggering me.

I don't think I can get past that man. I think I called it right earlier, theres a real lack of info here to be giving advice either way. Its a shitty post missing any real details and he probably shouldn't have posted it.

this wasnt the only woman who's number i had gotten in the 2-3 weeks since i had met her. i actually spent a good 3 days with a 19 yr old, which was fun.. but ive never tried a woman so much older than me and i am pretty interested to see what all the jazz is about.

anyways, thanks all for the discussion.. its helped me come up with some strategy, at least

Sidelle
07-29-2016, 02:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XtNdYrW.gif?1 http://i.imgur.com/GmLRUeo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6x0YNCy.gif?1 http://i.imgur.com/eXlsaAS.gif?1
http://i.imgur.com/FUyGjvL.gif?1 http://i.imgur.com/jPELeBa.gif?1

AzzarTheGod
07-29-2016, 03:13 AM
this wasnt the only woman who's number i had gotten in the 2-3 weeks since i had met her. i actually spent a good 3 days with a 19 yr old, which was fun.. but ive never tried a woman so much older than me and i am pretty interested to see what all the jazz is about.

anyways, thanks all for the discussion.. its helped me come up with some strategy, at least

Np pal happy to inspire. I knew a thread full of "do it fay gate spell" wasn't what you were looking for, just based on the vibe (word of the day spergs) of your post I realized a voice of strong opposition was in demand.

but without them the discussion wouldn't have happened. Thx 2 all.

Nihilist_santa
07-29-2016, 08:07 AM

Titus and Lucious were the best part about the series Rome.

Jorgam
07-29-2016, 09:26 AM
Titus and Lucious were the best part about the series Rome.

I liked Rome a lot! I own season 1 and watch it time to time. Great characters all around. =) Caesar was great.

poena.dare
07-29-2016, 09:35 AM
"be joyful"

Best advice ever.

Shrubwise
07-29-2016, 09:58 PM

Hah