PDA

View Full Version : Russians Behind DNC attack!

Baler
07-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Clintons are claiming russians have been hacking and releasing information about emails.
https://www.rt.com/usa/353107-russians-hacked-dnc-clinton/
:rolleyes: Russia is the scapegoat for democrats now?

Please vote for trump.

Did I do Off Topic right? Discuss :eek:

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 07:25 PM
ooooh yeah... it was the narrative they chose long before wikileaks published. I would have liked to have seen these emails too. So yeah, the real injustice is that they got hacked, and who hacked them, and the Clinton metrics pointed the blame at "Hitler" Putin for the best possible damage control.

Pokesan
07-25-2016, 07:36 PM
lol the rigged primary claim was true

hillary doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as trump. what a fuckjob, shame on you DNC+DWS

AzzarTheGod
07-25-2016, 07:48 PM
pathetic.

hope the judge gives this a fair hearing and trial in the DNC election fraud lawsuit.

and god bless those lawyers for risking their well-being and careers.

oh and p.s. god bless jake tapper for asking a pointed question about these claims.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 08:02 PM
lol the rigged primary conspiracy theory was true
ftfy

Sure was. It's up there with "strip and flip voting fraud" which the Don is also aware of and moving to secure before She steals the general election too.

big_ole_jpn
07-25-2016, 08:19 PM
i don't get how this helps Clinton's narrative at all.

DNC is so corrupt that it provides foreign agents with material to affect American political discourse? Ok, so your schemes and your party's slimeball antics give foreigners the power to pull your strings. You have graduated from being machiavellian pieces of shit to being traitors poking holes in American national security.

I guess it's hard to get decent opsec for your corrupt bullshit when all of your operators are diversity hires.

Lune
07-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Are you slobs denying that Trump doesn't serve Russia's interests far more than Clinton? Russia would love to see NATO go down in flames.

Right now there is basically a world alliance, led by the USA, arrayed against anybody who acts against US interests, whether that's China, Russia, Iran, or anyone else. NATO basically exists to fuck over Russia, and you have Trump putting his foot in his mouth over it.

Clinton - Corrupt pawn of the international financial elite that wields the US military and its alliance like a sledgehammer, manipulating international relations to keep US rivals down so they can keep plundering the world's wealth.

Trump - Climate science denying anti-vaxxer reality TV star protectionist who antagonizes US allies, threatens trade wars, flouts the authority of the financial elite, and basically signals the death of any pretense that the United States is capable of functioning as a democracy.

Lune
07-25-2016, 08:22 PM
i don't get how this helps Clinton's narrative at all.

DNC is so corrupt that it provides foreign agents with material to affect American political discourse? Ok, so your schemes and your party's slimeball antics give foreigners the power to pull your strings. You have graduated from being machiavellian pieces of shit to being traitors poking holes in American national security.

If you're going to be corrupt, at least do it with decent opsec you incompetent fucking retards.

How many Republican members of Congress are in Israel's pocket?

Enough so that when Obama cuts a deal with Iran, Republicans immediately invite their Israeli sugar daddy to speak in our capitol so they can display their absolute subservience and solidarity with Emperor Zog, and their distaste for any deal that isn't Israel-approved. Talk about foreigners pulling our strings.

barrettdc1
07-25-2016, 08:26 PM
this has nothing to do with the hack(well kinda, this guy was a bernie supporter and mentioned the findings of the hack)but this delegate from FL was talking to Greta Van whatever and he sounded and looked like such a fucking beta cuck of a man. Made me sick to my stomach. that is all. carry on.

Archalen
07-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Are you slobs denying that Trump doesn't serve Russia's interests far more than Clinton? Russia would love to see NATO go down in flames.

Right now there is basically a world alliance, led by the USA, arrayed against anybody who acts against US interests, whether that's China, Russia, Iran, or anyone else. NATO basically exists to fuck over Russia, and you have Trump putting his foot in his mouth over it.

Clinton - Corrupt pawn of the international financial elite that wields the US military and its alliance like a sledgehammer, manipulating international relations to keep US rivals down so they can keep plundering the world's wealth.

Trump - Climate science denying anti-vaxxer reality TV star protectionist who antagonizes US allies, threatens trade wars, flouts the authority of the financial elite, and basically signals the death of any pretense that the United States is capable of functioning as a democracy.

It's not really clear whether Russians were behind it. Julian Assange wouldn't say who his sources were, but he was clear that nobody else knew who his sources were either. The interview with him on Democracy Now was interesting though.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Right now there is basically a world alliance, led by the USA, arrayed against anybody who acts against US interests, whether that's China, Russia, Iran, or anyone else. NATO basically exists to fuck over Russia, and you have Trump putting his foot in his mouth over it. http://i.imgur.com/ukqS9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yJU8Zr9.jpg

big_ole_jpn
07-25-2016, 09:00 PM

Enough so that when Obama cuts a deal with Iran, Republicans immediately invite their Israeli sugar daddy to speak in our capitol so they can display their absolute subservience and solidarity with Emperor Zog, and their distaste for any deal that isn't Israel-approved. Talk about foreigners pulling our strings.

i agree with this non sequitur

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 09:19 PM

This is just more Orwellian based stuff. The left trying to use the us vs them narrative, so to detract from their own sins by a perceived grading curve. Even TYT was up there right away saying "oh but this is what the GOP does! We're suppose to be above this" sort of BS. Then they go into a tirade of how corrupt the GOP and the Don is suppose to be. Well if you didn't notice, the few GOP establishment hacks that tried to con the party, totally failed! But in the Dems case, completely succeeded and so now the pre-planned scripted damage control has been initiated to keep you in their pocket.

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Basically Russia wants Trump the win. So we know a vote for trump is like a vote to exploiting Americans ...

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Or more like: a vote for Hillary is like a vote for exploding Americans ...[/QUOTE]
This thread isn't lacking in emotionally driven reasoning.
Meanwhile NATO moves into position for WW3 as I've mentioned, because Putin is "Hitler" as Hillary likes to call him. us vs them us vs them us vs them
Dems tried to clean up their party, but failed. Time for the dem party to go extinct before we do.

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Or more like: a vote for Hillary is like a vote to exploding Americans ...

Alright. Go enroll in Trump U. Let me know how it works out for you.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Alright. Go enroll in Trump U. Let me know how it works out for you.
...because the dems conned you guys. The emotional responses continue to fascinate. At least Bernie had something of value which puts Hillary to shame, honesty. imo he may be honestly wrong, but at least he isn't a fake. Not an emotional response, just fact, the only one thus far proven to be fake are Hillary and her zombie supporters. Well... maybe Cruz too, but he wound up on the loosing end of the stick for the Reps. We don't need another 4 or 8 years of this fake BS, no matter the party affiliation.

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 10:02 PM
...because the dems conned you guys. The emotional responses continue to fascinate. At least Bernie had something of value which puts Hillary to shame, honesty. imo he may be honestly wrong, but at least he isn't a fake. Not an emotional response, just fact, the only one thus far proven to be fake are Hillary and her zombie supporters. Well... maybe Cruz too, but he wound up on the loosing end of the stick for the Reps. We don't need another 4 or 8 years of this fake BS, no matter the party affiliation.

Last thing we need is the party of Bush back in power. I guess you forgot which party was in power during the recession and couldn't catch BinLaden

maskedmelon
07-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Trump - ... and basically signals the death of any pretense that the United States is capable of functioning as a democracy.

Why do you say this? If anything he's evidence to the contrary, whether you are pleased with the results or not.

I agree with the rest of your assessment of Trump except for the criticism for not subscribing to the church of man made climate change and enjoyed your glowing portrayal of Clinton though ^^ Such an American badass! We need to get her back representing US interests on the international stage.

Baler
07-25-2016, 10:16 PM
This attack was predicated months before hand!!!
CONSIDER RED, JOIN RED, PLAY ON RED
SPAM (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hgav/images/4/41/Markasspam.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151007234727)
Please don't try to derail this very serious topic.CONSIDER RED, JOIN RED, PLAY ON RED
Off topic section is for the true intellectuals of this forum community. Where facts are discussed. Not biblical spam..CONSIDER RED, JOIN RED, PLAY ON RED
CONSIDER RED, JOIN RED, PLAY ON RED
How am I doing off topic? Am I doing it right?.CONSIDER RED, JOIN RED, PLAY ON RED

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 10:28 PM
I was on topic until someone changed it.
Russia in favor of Trump should really be worrisome that Putin might take advantage of the newbie in politics. It's more worrisome for trump than Hillary .

By supporting Trump and saying one is an intellectual doesnt go hand in hand. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that.

Mind you I'm typing on my phone , so I keep my Post simple.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 10:43 PM
Last thing we need is the party of Bush back in power. I guess you forgot which party was in power during the recession and couldn't catch BinLaden
This post needs more emotional us vs them rhetoric.
Jeb Bush 2016?
Not even Bush's famed 2000 recount inside lawyer, Cruz.
All for not. Just admit it, it's all good since Hillary put your single issue into grasp, the promise of full disclosure, and the possibility of tracking Black Knight's orbit :D

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Putin wants someone with Assburgers to lead America too.

Well more so ADHD

maskedmelon
07-25-2016, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BpwXuPq.jpg

Trungep99
07-25-2016, 11:01 PM
Still more scared of trump.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 11:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BpwXuPq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZjlzKkz.gif

Raev
07-25-2016, 11:17 PM

You know, most of the time I think you are pretty smart. And then you come out with something like this that barely qualifies as drivel.

1. Anthropogenic Global Warming is not a falsifiable hypothesis as there is no control group. Instead people are busy running simulations of a chaotic system (hint: chaotic systems are impossible to simulate) and amazingly their simulations all predict a lot of warming, thus guaranteeing themselves more funding.

2. Trump is a master negotiator and persuader. It's what he's done for a living for the past 50 years. He's starting by taking aggressive positions for things that would help this country (like the rest of the NATO countries spending their fair share on defense) and then when he is actually President he can make a few concessions here and there and still get most of what he wants.

3. Flouting the authority of the financial elite is precisely why he is in the position he is. In fact I can't think of more perfect evidence that the US is in fact a functioning democracy than Trump being elected against the wishes of the elites in both political parties, banking, media, and industry.

4. Putin loves Trump because Trump is smart enough to realize that we have nothing to gain and everything to lose by antagonizing Russia (and China). Hint: the Cold War is over, and we won. Instead, Obama and Hillary sent the CIA to help a group of Neonazis overthrow the Ukrainian government. We are sailing our destroyers next to China's South China Sea artificial islands. We have absolutely nothing to gain by these actions.

I don't think Trump can fix our problems (the hole is too deep) but it's like Liberals have these reality-altering glasses that you all wear or something.

R Flair
07-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Love how professional everquest players are in dis thread evaluating the mental health of billionaires that work every day.

Pokesan
07-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Love how professional everquest players are in dis thread evaluating the mental health of billionaires that work every day.

what sort of work do billionaires usually do?

Ahldagor
07-25-2016, 11:47 PM
You know, most of the time I think you are pretty smart. And then you come out with something like this that barely qualifies as drivel.

1. Anthropogenic Global Warming is not a falsifiable hypothesis as there is no control group. Instead people are busy running simulations of a chaotic system (hint: chaotic systems are impossible to simulate) and amazingly their simulations all predict a lot of warming, thus guaranteeing themselves more funding.

2. Trump is a master negotiator and persuader. It's what he's done for a living for the past 50 years. He's starting by taking aggressive positions for things that would help this country (like the rest of the NATO countries spending their fair share on defense) and then when he is actually President he can make a few concessions here and there and still get most of what he wants.

3. Flouting the authority of the financial elite is precisely why he is in the position he is. In fact I can't think of more perfect evidence that the US is in fact a functioning democracy than Trump being elected against the wishes of the elites in both political parties, banking, media, and industry.

4. Putin loves Trump because Trump is smart enough to realize that we have nothing to gain and everything to lose by antagonizing Russia (and China). Hint: the Cold War is over, and we won. Instead, Obama and Hillary sent the CIA to help a group of Neonazis overthrow the Ukrainian government. We are sailing our destroyers next to China's South China Sea artificial islands. We have absolutely nothing to gain by these actions.

I don't think Trump can fix our problems (the hole is too deep) but it's like Liberals have these reality-altering glasses that you all wear or something.

What if Trump's bluffs are called because anything regarding alliances, treaties, and trade agreements falls under the authority of congress?

Nihilist_santa
07-25-2016, 11:52 PM
What if Trump's bluffs are called because anything regarding alliances, treaties, and trade agreements falls under the authority of congress?

Yeah and congress is also supposed to declare war and that hasn't happened since WW2 yet we have been in countless engagements and campaigns.

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 12:00 AM
Yeah and congress is also supposed to declare war and that hasn't happened since WW2 yet we have been in countless engagements and campaigns.

War doesn't have to be declared to give the executive the authority to engage in combat. War Powers Act of 1973 which Nixon vetoed then was overridden by congress.

Lune
07-26-2016, 12:01 AM

You clearly know nothing about the scientific method. Control groups are used when you are actually experimentally manipulating variables in order to test a hypothesis. Analysis of global warming is observational (along with a massive amount of other fundamental science, like much of our knowledge of the properties of light, chemicals, heat, evolution, gravity etc), and it is absolutely falsifiable.

What you just said is like saying "The Wave-Particle duality of photons is not a falsifiable hypothesis as there is no control group". Let that seep in how retarded that is and how embarrassingly scientifically illiterate you are. And it's totally rich how you say simulations of a chaotic system lack rigor when you're seemingly a huge fan of economics-- which uses far less rigorous models and simulations to model far more chaotic systems. Do you believe in evolution? Because that's equally unfalsifiable according to what you've just said.

The most substantive evidence for anthropomorphic climate change isn't even climate models, it's literally just recording temperatures over the last 150 years and comparing it to data over the last several hundred thousands years, as well as understanding the physical mechanics of CO2 and other greenhouse gasses and their role in the climate.

Falsifiable Premise #1. Do CO2 and other gasses increase the temperature of the Earth? Yes.

Falsifiable Premise #2. Have humans caused a precipitous increase in global greenhouse gas concentrations? Yes.

It's really as simple as those two premises and there is a mountain of evidence for both. You think climate science is a systematic conspiracy so climate scientists can get more funding? That's an astounding claim. You could say that about any science you're willing to discredit. I don't like free market economics, so I'm going to say that about free market economists right now. I'm going to say they are being funded by Jews as a way to sway public opinion and protect their wealth from government interference. God how retarded of me. What is it about this forum and the belief in conspiracies?

You've actually listened to him branding himself as a master negotiator? Because he wrote "The Art of the Deal", right? Just goes to show what he's truly a master at-- branding.

It is a triumph of the democratic process, I was talking about the fact that our culture has degraded so thoroughly that we can elect someone like Trump or Clinton.

I agree with you there, I'd love nothing more than to quit meddling in everything and cut our military by 90%. But the reality is, we're balls deep in global politics and his comments were idiotic-- talking about not honoring our alliances in Europe as a threat to get allies to comply during the campaign is not how you broach the issue of NATO. He's already persona non grata in the UK, the USA's closest ally, and he's not even President yet. Can't wait to see what other foreign policy achievements we get out of him.

Trungep99
07-26-2016, 12:01 AM

Well the way Trump represents himself in front of the media comes off with clear characteristics of Narsistic Personality Disorder. And the way his train of thought jumps between topics in many of his speeches shows that he has a short attention span, thus: ADD . A billionaire is not immune to mental health any more than an average person.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 12:34 AM
Well the way Trump represents himself in front of the media comes off with clear characteristics of Narsistic Personality Disorder. And the way his train of thought jumps between topics in many of his speeches shows that he has a short attention span, thus: ADD . A billionaire is not immune to mental health any more than an average person.
He did that to keep the medias attention, and their loyal viewers rife with ADD etc. And it worked effectively. He keeps you engaging, doesn't he? Cruz had none of that, and now he's nearly forgotten by all. Meanwhile Bernie is getting booed by his own followers. No one can even stand to smell the stench coming off of Hillary, will only vote as they plug their noses.

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 12:37 AM
Putin wants someone with Assburgers to lead America too.

true

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 12:53 AM
when Obama cuts a deal with Iran, Republicans immediately invite their Israeli sugar daddy to speak in our capitol so they can display their absolute subservience and solidarity with Emperor Zog, and their distaste for any deal that isn't Israel-approved. Talk about foreigners pulling our strings.

I coined the name Darth Jew for our current occupier.

1) the voice and speaking tone (most obvious)
2) violent rhetoric I.e. "never again"
3) obsession with colonization at any cost
4) scare politics
5) secretly funding strawmen bad guys (same as the Trade Federation in star wars)
6) sub-human treatment of non Imperials I. E. Palestine
7) bullshit fraud election making himself an unwanted dictator
8) vows destruction of enemies of the empire

Welp that was plenty to make it stick on the blogs

big_ole_jpn
07-26-2016, 01:12 AM
You clearly know nothing about the scientific method. Control groups are used when you are actually experimentally manipulating variables in order to test a hypothesis. Analysis of global warming is observational (along with a massive amount of other fundamental science, like much of our knowledge of the properties of light, chemicals, heat, evolution, gravity etc), and it is absolutely falsifiable.

What you just said is like saying "The Wave-Particle duality of photons is not a falsifiable hypothesis as there is no control group". Let that seep in how retarded that is and how embarrassingly scientifically illiterate you are. And it's totally rich how you say simulations of a chaotic system lack rigor when you're seemingly a huge fan of economics-- which uses far less rigorous models and simulations to model far more chaotic systems. Do you believe in evolution? Because that's equally unfalsifiable according to what you've just said.

The most substantive evidence for anthropomorphic climate change isn't even climate models, it's literally just recording temperatures over the last 150 years and comparing it to data over the last several hundred thousands years, as well as understanding the physical mechanics of CO2 and other greenhouse gasses and their role in the climate.

Falsifiable Premise #1. Do CO2 and other gasses increase the temperature of the Earth? Yes.

Falsifiable Premise #2. Have humans caused a precipitous increase in global greenhouse gas concentrations? Yes.

It's really as simple as those two premises and there is a mountain of evidence for both. You think climate science is a systematic conspiracy so climate scientists can get more funding? That's an astounding claim. You could say that about any science you're willing to discredit. I don't like free market economics, so I'm going to say that about free market economists right now. I'm going to say they are being funded by Jews as a way to sway public opinion and protect their wealth from government interference. God how retarded of me. What is it about this forum and the belief in conspiracies?

You've actually listened to him branding himself as a master negotiator? Because he wrote "The Art of the Deal", right? Just goes to show what he's truly a master at-- branding.

It is a triumph of the democratic process, I was talking about the fact that our culture has degraded so thoroughly that we can elect someone like Trump or Clinton.

I agree with you there, I'd love nothing more than to quit meddling in everything and cut our military by 90%. But the reality is, we're balls deep in global politics and his comments were idiotic-- talking about not honoring our alliances in Europe as a threat to get allies to comply during the campaign is not how you broach the issue of NATO. He's already persona non grata in the UK, the USA's closest ally, and he's not even President yet. Can't wait to see what other foreign policy achievements we get out of him.

Decent breakdown of climate change denial here. Every premise that anthropogenic climate change is founded on is absolutely sound.

The only crevice you can hide in without making retarded arguments is that we don't have any experimental model on the scale of the Earth and any effect we could have is minute compared to the scale of the entire planet (wait, actually I just meant that's the least retarded point you can make, not an unretarded one).

This argument typically manifests accompanied by a disbelief that the theory of evolution applies to humans. It's a faith that humans are so tiny compared to God's creation that they could not possibly destroy their tiny speck of liveable habitat. Kinda realized while writing this that it's not any less retarded than the other shit the incel you quoted was saying, actually.

I understand having extreme skepticism about granting Emperor Zog another weapon with which to selectively wage economic warfare. The problem, however, isn't with the concept of anthropogenic climate change -- it's with the fact that we have an Emperor named Zog. When he is gone we will still have this problem to deal with.

Trungep99
07-26-2016, 01:17 AM
He did that to keep the medias attention, and their loyal viewers rife with ADD etc. And it worked effectively. He keeps you engaging, doesn't he? Cruz had none of that, and now he's nearly forgotten by all. Meanwhile Bernie is getting booed by his own followers. No one can even stand to smell the stench coming off of Hillary, will only vote as they plug their noses.

Not really, doesn't keep me engaged, he appears amateurish with public speaking, I usually change the channel when he speaks out of boredom. and I get bored because he is a " leader" that can't focus on a topic, the only speech I can think of that he didn't do this was his RNC speech. And let's be clear, this behavior of short attention span had nothing to due with the media, it is that he usuallycannot focus, he had the RNC complain to him about this. Maybe the RNC gave him a Ritalin to calm him down

Bernie's DNC speech in the evening was more widely accepted by everyone than the earlier one. Give him some credit, he was booed at the idea of telling his followers to vote for someone else. But hopefully they realize Trump is further from their ambition than Clinton. I know neither is perfect, but Trump really is far from what a Bernie supporter wants from a leader.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 01:58 AM
Not really, doesn't keep me engaged, he appears amateurish with public speaking, I usually change the channel when he speaks out of boredom. and I get bored because he is a " leader" that can't focus on a topic, the only speech I can think of that he didn't do this was his RNC speech. And let's be clear, this behavior of short attention span had nothing to due with the media, it is that he usuallycannot focus, he had the RNC complain to him about this. Maybe the RNC gave him a Ritalin to calm him down

Bernie's DNC speech in the evening was more widely accepted by everyone than the earlier one. Give him some credit, he was booed at the idea of telling his followers to vote for someone else. But hopefully they realize Trump is further from their ambition than Clinton. I know neither is perfect, but Trump really is far from what a Bernie supporter wants from a leader.lol under threat http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/bernie-fans-claim-their-signs-are-being-seized-at-convention/
They have their own little jackboot police state going on in that convention. The DNC has turned to complete fear and intimidation to propel their failed quasi-democracy revolution centered around their worshiped goddess.

Bernie just fell in line just like I called it out when he got bumped off his rally podium by BLM, ran to the other side of the stage about trembling the poor old man. There is no fight left in the guy, it's sad, and many are finally realizing this. That's right, Trump and Bernie are not alike, Trump will actually fight against things like your TPP, but Bernie seemed to just surrender that to the whim of Hillary, stolen, betrayal, sold out. btw you remind me of someone....

Anyway, the demonization of Russia is just a part of their rhetoric, or that of Putin (so goddess can fight the devil). These are hard-core globalists doubling down to stay in power, and they desperately need an enemy to sell it all to you, to accept their puppets. Losing the US to a free nationalist could mean a setback of at least a decade if the Don does even 1/10'th of what he said he'll do.

pathius41
07-26-2016, 03:34 AM

Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid.

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 04:16 AM
what sort of work do billionaires usually do?

my ***** pokesan

Trungep99
07-26-2016, 07:54 AM
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid.

What ? bush had 8 years to catch BinLaden. He failed. He created Wars that we could have also avoided off of bad information he gave to congress. Last thing we need is his party coming back to make more bad decisions. Yes I got off topic when mentioning these things , but we cannot reelect the party that was in power all the years that lead up to our financial fall down, that took Bill Clintons surplus made it a deficit.

Sorry daywolf, I gotto head to work. Cant respond to you right now.

Domo
07-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Please vote for trump.

I am a bit scared if Trump would have access to the "big red button"...

Trump as President would be either a very stupid President (yes he is stupid, its a fact. He is fucking stupid and a liar) or a muppet on strings controlled by some companys nobody really likes.

But I start slowly to understand why Hillary is hated so much.

You are in deep shit america hehe. Good luck :D

R Flair
07-26-2016, 08:03 AM
I am a bit scared if Trump would have access to the "big red button"...

Trump as President would be either a very stupid President (yes he is stupid, its a fact. He is fucking stupid and a liar) or a muppet on strings controlled by some companys nobody really likes.

But I start slowly to understand why Hillary is hated so much.

You are in deep shit america hehe. Good luck :D

He is stupid based on what? His ability to run a successful international business? His ability to make billions of dollars? His ability to walk into politics and lead the presidential race?

Understand, I'm not saying any of that makes him a good president or a good person, but its more than demonstrative evidence that he isn't "stupid."

As to him being backed by "some companys nobody really likes": what are you basing that on?

If you are going to make those claims, at least back them up.

Domo
07-26-2016, 08:11 AM
You are right, Trump isnt stupid...his supporters are.
Hes selling you shit, and you asking for more :)

Fuck it, now even I want Trump as President, only to ask you in 3-4 years "is america great again?" LOL

R Flair
07-26-2016, 08:17 AM
You are right, Trump isnt stupid...his supporters are.
Hes selling you shit, and you asking for more :)

Fuck it, now even I want Trump as President, only to ask you in 3-4 years "is america great again?" LOL

So you concede, then. mkay.

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 08:25 AM

After the DNC this week, Trump won't be able to rely on media coverage because of federal election laws requiring equal coverage. That's also when the real campaign begins, so buckle up....no, this thing is months from over.....

R Flair
07-26-2016, 08:43 AM
After the DNC this week, Trump won't be able to rely on media coverage because of federal election laws requiring equal coverage. That's also when the real campaign begins, so buckle up....no, this thing is months from over.....

Ya, if we lived in 1980 and there wasn't an interwebs.

None of the major media outlets talk about the real issues, just like they aren't talking about the chaos at the DNC or Hitlary stealing the nomination or her delegates detailing how they will take away 2nd amendment rights. Most of that is on the net, and yet Trump is still soaring.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 08:53 AM
Interesting to see the jump in Trump's poll position the last week after being thoroughly trounced in virtually every GE poll vs Hillary prior to that. Guess the Cruz supporters have stopped pretending they'd support Hillary now that the Cruz campaign can finally be put to rest. Will be interesting to see what happens with his numbers following the DNC now.

Jorgam
07-26-2016, 09:42 AM
Clintons are claiming russians have been hacking and releasing information about emails.

Please vote for trump.

Well.. it can't be the democrats fault! Nothing is ever, ever the fault of a liberal, not even writing those emails in the first place. Obviously it is all a conspiracy to defame poor innocent Hillary. Those Russian scoundrels!

Pokesan
07-26-2016, 09:48 AM
Interesting to see the jump in Trump's poll position the last week after being thoroughly trounced in virtually every GE poll vs Hillary prior to that. Guess the Cruz supporters have stopped pretending they'd support Hillary now that the Cruz campaign can finally be put to rest. Will be interesting to see what happens with his numbers following the DNC now.

convention bump. won't last. hillary gets one too.

Raev
07-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Let that seep in how retarded that is and how embarrassingly scientifically illiterate you are.
You are the one embarrassing yourself here, pal. Global warming is falsifiable, but anthropogenic global warming is not. You can't assign causes without a control group, especially since if you look at the temperature history of the Earth you can see that it varies wildly. Also I think virtually all inductive economics is pure junk, so I have no idea where you got that.

This is in fact not falsifiable by the same argument. And in any case, it's not that simple. CO2 has a relatively limited effect on radiative forcing, and that effect is logarithmic, so it increases very slowly. The theory of AGW rests on the premise that this very small increase in temperature will heat the oceans, thus sending large amounts of water vapor into the atmosphere. I'm certainly not saying this impossible, but the atmosphere is an incredibly complex system. It's worth nothing that global CO2 has increased by 10% over the past 20 years, while global temperatures haven't changed much.

Anyway, it may surprise you to learn that I am a pretty big environmentalist. I would love to see more mass transit, more solar cells, less global trade, and a more geographically homogeneous society. The problem, though, is that even if America cut our greenhouse gas emissions to 0, it would only reduce total emissions by about 15%. China is the biggest offender here. So to actually attack greenhouse gas emissions we'd need a world government, and the potential for abuse there is far higher than any possible global warming benefits.

P.S. I mostly think of Trump as a master persuader due to Scott Adams' series of posts. He (or his campaign) have performed some very interesting linguistic jiu jitsu over the past year. Hillary was embarrassing herself there for a while, but evidentially has finally hired someone good recently.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 10:20 AM
What ? bush had 8 years to catch BinLaden. He failed. Last I heard he was hanging out at Martha's Vineyard, enjoying beer summits and collecting autographs from former and present presidents :p
Trung thinks we don't own these guys .. well they :D

Lune
07-26-2016, 10:37 AM
Global warming is falsifiable, but anthropogenic global warming is not. You can't assign causes without a control group

What control group are you using to highlight the cause of global warming, that you can't use for anthropogenic global warming? Our emissions can be estimated with reasonable accuracy, the concentration of gasses can be measured accurately, and the models for the way these gasses behave are well understood.

Think about this: Watson, Crick, and Franklin used X-ray crystallography to observe the helical structure of DNA. What causes the helical structure of DNA? Well, we know it is due to the structure and properties of the molecules on the backbone of the DNA, and the nitrogenous bases that connect the two backbones-- their charge distribution and orientation of their bonds contorts the molecule a certain way. So which is it? What's the 'control group' that allows us to know this? Is this not falsifiable? What if we discovered that a series of previously unobserved structural proteins were holding the helix in place?

What if we discovered that it wasn't humans that were heating the atmosphere, but rather some previously unknown tectonic mechanism that was releasing billions of tons of methane and other gasses into the atmosphere that we had somehow missed?

especially since if you look at the temperature history of the Earth you can see that it varies wildly. Also I think virtually all inductive economics is pure junk, so I have no idea where you got that.

In recorded history it has rarely varied as wildly as it is varying (toward higher temperatures) right now, and it coincides with increasing concentration of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.

This is in fact not falsifiable by the same argument. And in any case, it's not that simple. CO2 has a relatively limited effect on radiative forcing, and that effect is logarithmic, so it increases very slowly. The theory of AGW rests on the premise that this very small increase in temperature will heat the oceans, thus sending large amounts of water vapor into the atmosphere. I'm certainly not saying this impossible, but the atmosphere is an incredibly complex system. It's worth nothing that global CO2 has increased by 10% over the past 20 years, while global temperatures haven't changed much.

CO2 is far from being the only greenhouse gas, and the vast majority of the increasing heat is being absorbed by the oceans, where each quanta of heat does not contribute to global land temperatures on a 1:1 basis. There are also plenty of positive and negative feedback mechanisms that have been accounted for.

Trungep99
07-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Last I heard he was hanging out at Martha's Vineyard, enjoying beer summits and collecting autographs from former and present presidents :p
Trung thinks we don't own these guys .. well they :D

I vaguely even remember Bush once stating he stopped looking specifically just for BinLaden. Listen 9/11 was tragic and within my skyline. I was pissed it took so long to kill the bastard. I'm happy Obamas administration did it.

Raev
07-26-2016, 11:32 AM
What control group are you using to highlight the cause of global warming, that you can't use for anthropogenic global warming?
There is no control group, ergo you cannot know the cause inductively. We know the earth has gotten warmer over the past 150 years, we just don't know why.

Think about this: Watson, Crick, and Franklin used X-ray crystallography to observe the helical structure of DNA. What's the 'control group' that allows us to know this?

The other molecules that were placed into the machine that produced a different pattern.

In recorded history it has rarely varied as wildly as it is varying (toward higher temperatures) right now, and it coincides with increasing concentration of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.
I've seen some temperature data and I didn't find it very convincing, but you are welcome to post some more as long as it's more than the past 150 years. I'm always willing to update my opinion based on new evidence.

There are also plenty of positive and negative feedback mechanisms that have been accounted for.
So if you agree that the atmosphere is a tremendously complex, chaotic system with many positive and negative feedback loops, why are you confident in our ability to predict it?

Raev
07-26-2016, 12:03 PM
I vaguely even remember Bush once stating he stopped looking specifically just for BinLaden. Listen 9/11 was tragic and within my skyline. I was pissed it took so long to kill the bastard. I'm happy Obamas administration did it.

Bush knew that the Saudi government was behind 9/11 (it's in the recently released 28 pages).

feanan
07-26-2016, 12:11 PM
Good thing Emperor Bush did all that on his own.

Oh, no wait, most democrats and republicans went along with it also.

Nihilist_santa
07-26-2016, 01:36 PM
Guys whatever you do dont investigate the mysterious death of this DNC staffer. He was robbed but nothing was taken. It was clearly russian hackers and not a DNC leaker.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Lune
07-26-2016, 04:11 PM
There is no control group, ergo you cannot know the cause inductively. We know the earth has gotten warmer over the past 150 years, we just don't know why.

We do know why (http://climate.nasa.gov/causes/), you're just denying the evidence because of a scientifically illiterate fixation on a control group.

The other molecules that were placed into the machine that produced a different pattern.

That's not a control group. A control group is when you are performing an experiment, and you have samples/subjects where you do not change the variable, in order to isolate the independent/dependent variables, and causality.

They peeked inside a molecule and observed a helical structure. That's it. It told them nothing about how it got that way, and observing other molecular shapes told them nothing about DNA helices other than not all molecules are helix shaped.

What actually tells us about the cause of the helix is a massive series of experiments and observations (some of which do have control groups) dealing with molecular orbital theory.

Anthropomorphic climate change is also based on a mountain of experimentation and observation that gives us a high confidence (>90%) that humans have contributed to the warming.

So if you agree that the atmosphere is a tremendously complex, chaotic system with many positive and negative feedback loops, why are you confident in our ability to predict it?

Years of science education and seeing unfathomably complex systems modeled in high detail. DNA replication, transcription, and translation is extremely complex, but we figured it out.

Ultimately it goes back to those two premises I stated. They are extremely well supported by the evidence, and they have the unanimous (>97%) support of the world's scientists, and I think it's more likely that the world's scientists are right about this than that they are all collaborating in a worldwide conspiracy.

There's also the fact that the people who reject climate change tend to also be the people who reject evolution (using similar mental gymnastics to what you're doing), and happen to belong to the party of oil and coal. And we've been through this exact ordeal in the past regarding CFC's and lead additives in gasoline: people who have something to gain out of the status quo trying to muddy the waters.

I am a pretty big environmentalist.

Being an environmentalist and a libertarian is like being a pedophile and a babysitter.

The environment is the #1 reason I'm such a statist.

Raev
07-26-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm going to skip the multiple appeals to authority, straw men, and sexual insults that compose 95% of your post, and merely note that your increasing use of logical fallacies is a sign that you are in an area that you don't understand.

They peeked inside a molecule and observed a helical structure. That's it. It told them nothing about how it got that way, and observing other molecular shapes told them nothing about DNA helices other than not all molecules are helix shaped.
I think perhaps I was too flippant and you read me too literally. The point is that a scientist who works with DNA has a high degree of control over the environment. They can shoot x-rays at it, add chemicals, or whatever else, and then measure the reaction and compare it with other chemicals going through the same process.

Think about it this way: if it was possible to create in a lab 100 copies of the Earth, half of which with more CO2 and half without and the ones with CO2 had higher temperatures, there would be no global warming debate. And before you say there is no debate, why are you are unable to do more than regurgitate the opinion of climate scientists? If you could do this experiment, a child of 10 could understand.

Instead, we have to proceed deductively. We know how some of the pieces of the puzzle work, and we can make some guesses about how they fit together, but it's not nearly as convincing, because as I stated earlier the atmosphere is a complex system and a chaotic one as well.

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm going to skip the multiple appeals to authority, straw men, and sexual insults that compose 95% of your post, and merely note that your increasing use of logical fallacies is a sign that you are in an area that you don't understand.

I think perhaps I was too flippant and you read me too literally. The point is that a scientist who works with DNA has a high degree of control over the environment. They can shoot x-rays at it, add chemicals, or whatever else, and then measure the reaction and compare it with other chemicals going through the same process.

Think about it this way: if it was possible to create in a lab 100 copies of the Earth, half of which with more CO2 and half without and the ones with CO2 had higher temperatures, there would be no global warming debate. And before you say there is no debate, why are you are unable to do more than regurgitate the opinion of climate scientists? If you could do this experiment, a child of 10 could understand.

Instead, we have to proceed deductively. We know how some of the pieces of the puzzle work, and we can make some guesses about how they fit together, but it's not nearly as convincing, because as I stated earlier the atmosphere is a complex system and a chaotic one as well.

Slippery slope demand for an experiment disguised as specificity which you're clinging to. Rather nihilistic logic train you're on too.

Lune
07-26-2016, 06:55 PM
I think perhaps I was too flippant and you read me too literally.

No I think perhaps you were trying to use terms like 'Control Group' that you don't understand to discredit a body of science that I'm now sure you lack the knowledge and state of mind to evaluate properly. Having control over the environment in a lab setting is not required to develop strong evidence for a hypothesis (even though there are numerous aspects, many small puzzle pieces of climate science that we can control in a laboratory).

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 07:11 PM
I think Paris Hilton has a good chance of being the 2024 GOP candidate. She's a successful business leader, cares about moral values, and has a great program:
http://i.imgur.com/lzBv99h.jpg

Raev
07-26-2016, 07:18 PM
Slippery slope demand for an experiment disguised as specificity which you're clinging to. Rather nihilistic logic train you're on too.
I don't believe in our ability to simulate systems as complex and chaotic as the weather. So the only way to proceed with confidence is through experiment, which we are not in a position to do. This isn't nihilistic, but rather realistic. There are plenty of systems that aren't complex and chaotic where both inductive and deductive reasoning work very well.

Also Lune, I don't understand why you seem totally unable to grasp the simple concept that one cannot determine causal relationships by pure observation, as one can never rule out a hidden joint cause, but your mind seems only capable of generating a stream of irrelevant straw men and insults. Your coworkers must find you delightful.

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 07:20 PM
tab

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 07:26 PM
I don't believe in our ability to simulate systems as complex and chaotic as the weather. So the only way to proceed with confidence is through experiment, which we are not in a position to do. This isn't nihilistic, but rather realistic. There are plenty of systems that aren't complex and chaotic where both inductive and deductive reasoning work very well.

Also Lune, I don't understand why you seem totally unable to grasp the simple concept that one cannot determine causal relationships by pure observation, as one can never rule out a hidden joint cause, but your mind seems only capable of generating a stream of irrelevant straw men and insults. Your coworkers must find you delightful.

Raev: 97% of the world scientists agree on human made global warming. 97% of people way smarter than you and me. Now i'm sure you think you're smarter than that, but let me tell you: you're not.

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 07:29 PM
Guys whatever you do dont investigate the mysterious death of this DNC staffer. He was robbed but nothing was taken. It was clearly russian hackers and not a DNC leaker.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Hillary spoke on it and said gun control can fix it.

As far as the circumstances of the death go...not all that impressed. Robbery happens, victim fights back and refuses to respect the jooks. Gets killed for not respecting the jooks, and because the robber needed to win the fight. Robber runs off because guns are loud. Nothing gets stolen.

Its also possible he bumped into someone. Acts like a douche on his phone, refuses to apologize. Gets into a scuffle over not showing respect to a banger, banger kills him because hes struggling to win the fight. Banger kills him for touching him.

Last scenario that's possible, is the victim refused the jooks, got into a scuffle and broke free after a protracted scuffle, robber kills him on principle (2 bullets to the back) while he is running. Again, for not respecting the jooks which is part of street code.

DC is a murder capital, its incredibly dangerous place to live if you aren't making 120k+ a year and can afford a nice place.

He was living in complete poverty fair to say.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 07:30 PM
I think Paris Hilton has a good chance of being the 2024 GOP candidate. She's a successful business leader, cares about moral values, and has a great program:
http://i.imgur.com/lzBv99h.jpg

I will vote for Paris Hilton

Raev
07-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Raev: 97% of the world scientists agree on human made global warming. 97% of people way smarter than you and me. Now i'm sure you think you're smarter than that, but let me tell you: you're not.

Speak for yourself; I have a PhD from a top 5 institution worldwide in my field.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this thread. It's pretty boring to read 50 million appeals to authority.

big_ole_jpn
07-26-2016, 07:34 PM
Speak for yourself; I have a PhD from a top 5 institution worldwide in my field.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this thread. It's pretty boring to read 50 million appeals to authority.

You got the balls to share which field? Feels like a social science to me.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 07:34 PM

Yeah well i'm the poker world champion 7 years in a row, so my opinion on global warming is totally relevant

Lune
07-26-2016, 07:35 PM

If there's a simple concept to grasp, it's that you can accumulate strong evidence for causation with a combination of observational and experimental data.

For example, we accumulated enough evidence about the accumulation of lead in the environment to stop putting it on our fuel. If they had listened to people like you, we'd still be spewing lead everywhere because we were never able to actually experimentally verify that lead was actually navigating the complex pathway from gasoline additive to retarded children because there was no parallel universe to act as a control.

I do not insult unless insulted first or it's someone I do not respect. Given that your first words in this thread were disparaging my intelligence, it's a little hypocritical to whine about it.

I didn't appeal to authority until my third post, and only because you attacked the integrity and sincerity of that authority to try and weaken a scientific opinion. You can't assault an authority and then whine when I defend it. Everything you're accusing others of in this thread, you did in your very first post.

Pokesan
07-26-2016, 07:38 PM
raev already declared himself the victor sorry you lost

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Man Raev hit a lot of PHD dunks in this thread.

Daywolf
People still spout this myth? hahahaha!
What do I care about 79 selected "scientists" churning out a 97% consensus in accordance with their bring home the bacon peer-review papers?
What parallel universe do you come from where there are only 79 scientists in the "world"?

big_ole_jpn
If they had listened to people like you, we'd still be spewing lead everywhere because we were never able to actually experimentally verify that lead was actually navigating the complex pathway from gasoline additive to retarded children because there was no parallel universe to act as a control.

https://i.imgur.com/lm9JggY.png

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 07:43 PM
What do I care about 79 selected "scientists" churning out a 97% consensus in accordance with their meat and potatoes peer-review papers?
What parallel universe do you come from where there are only 79 scientists in the "world"?

This is an important point and deserves quoting ^^

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 07:44 PM
Yeah but spewing mercury everywhere is safe apparently.

I have to sustain Raev's science on the basis that mercury is ok in 2016 but lead is not.

Poison tree theory, if 1 part of an argument doesn't jive then all of it must be thrown out.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 07:52 PM
For reference:

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

American scientific associations agreeing on humande made climate change:

American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Geophysical Union
American Medical Association
American Meteorological Society
American Physical Society
The Geological Society of America
U.S. National Academy of Sciences
U.S. Global Change Research Program

and Worldwide:

Academia Chilena de Ciencias, Chile
Academia das Ciencias de Lisboa, Portugal
Academia de Ciencias de la República Dominicana
Academia de Ciencias Físicas, Matemáticas y Naturales de Venezuela
Academia de Ciencias Medicas, Fisicas y Naturales de Guatemala
Academia Mexicana de Ciencias,Mexico
Academia Nacional de Ciencias de Bolivia
Academia Nacional de Ciencias del Peru
Académie des Sciences et Techniques du Sénégal
Académie des Sciences, France
Academies of Arts, Humanities and Sciences of Canada
Academy of Athens
Academy of Science of Mozambique
Academy of Science of South Africa
Academy of Sciences for the Developing World (TWAS)
Academy of Sciences Malaysia
Academy of Sciences of Moldova
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Academy of Sciences of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, Egypt
Academy of the Royal Society of New Zealand
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Italy
Africa Centre for Climate and Earth Systems Science
African Academy of Sciences
Albanian Academy of Sciences
Amazon Environmental Research Institute
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Anthropological Association
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Association of State Climatologists (AASC)
American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
American Astronomical Society
American Chemical Society
American College of Preventive Medicine
American Fisheries Society
American Geophysical Union
American Institute of Biological Sciences
American Institute of Physics
American Meteorological Society
American Physical Society
American Public Health Association
American Quaternary Association
American Society for Microbiology
American Society of Agronomy
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Society of Plant Biologists
American Statistical Association
Association of Ecosystem Research Centers
Australian Academy of Science
Australian Bureau of Meteorology
Australian Coral Reef Society
Australian Institute of Marine Science
Australian Institute of Physics
Australian Marine Sciences Association
Australian Medical Association
Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Bangladesh Academy of Sciences
Botanical Society of America
Brazilian Academy of Sciences
British Antarctic Survey
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
California Academy of Sciences
Cameroon Academy of Sciences
Canadian Association of Physicists
Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Canadian Geophysical Union
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Canadian Society of Soil Science
Canadian Society of Zoologists
Caribbean Academy of Sciences views
Center for International Forestry Research
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Colombian Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) (Australia)
Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
Croatian Academy of Arts and Sciences
Crop Science Society of America
Cuban Academy of Sciences
Delegation of the Finnish Academies of Science and Letters
Ecological Society of America
Ecological Society of Australia
Environmental Protection Agency
European Academy of Sciences and Arts
European Federation of Geologists
European Geosciences Union
European Physical Society
European Science Foundation
Federation of American Scientists
French Academy of Sciences
Geological Society of America
Geological Society of Australia
Geological Society of London
Georgian Academy of Sciences
German Academy of Natural Scientists Leopoldina
Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences
Indian National Science Academy
Indonesian Academy of Sciences
Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology
Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand
Institution of Mechanical Engineers, UK
InterAcademy Council
International Alliance of Research Universities
International Arctic Science Committee
International Association for Great Lakes Research
International Council for Science
International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences
International Research Institute for Climate and Society
International Union for Quaternary Research
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
International Union of Pure and Applied Physics
Islamic World Academy of Sciences
Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Kenya National Academy of Sciences
Korean Academy of Science and Technology
Kosovo Academy of Sciences and Arts
l'Académie des Sciences et Techniques du Sénégal
Latin American Academy of Sciences
Latvian Academy of Sciences
Lithuanian Academy of Sciences
Madagascar National Academy of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
Mauritius Academy of Science and Technology
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
National Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences, Argentina
National Academy of Sciences of Armenia
National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic
National Academy of Sciences, Sri Lanka
National Academy of Sciences, United States of America
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
National Association of Geoscience Teachers
National Association of State Foresters
National Center for Atmospheric Research
National Council of Engineers Australia
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research, New Zealand
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Research Council
National Science Foundation
Natural England
Natural Environment Research Council, UK
Natural Science Collections Alliance
Network of African Science Academies
New York Academy of Sciences
Nicaraguan Academy of Sciences
Nigerian Academy of Sciences
Norwegian Academy of Sciences and Letters
Oklahoma Climatological Survey
Organization of Biological Field Stations
Pakistan Academy of Sciences
Palestine Academy for Science and Technology
Pew Center on Global Climate Change
Polish Academy of Sciences
Romanian Academy
Royal Academies for Science and the Arts of Belgium
Royal Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences of Spain
Royal Astronomical Society, UK
Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
Royal Irish Academy
Royal Meteorological Society (UK)
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
Royal Scientific Society of Jordan
Royal Society of Canada
Royal Society of Chemistry, UK
Royal Society of the United Kingdom
Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Russian Academy of Sciences
Science and Technology, Australia
Science Council of Japan
Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research
Scientific Committee on Solar-Terrestrial Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Society for Ecological Restoration International
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Society of American Foresters
Society of Biology (UK)
Society of Systematic Biologists
Soil Science Society of America
Sudan Academy of Sciences
Sudanese National Academy of Science
Tanzania Academy of Sciences
The Wildlife Society (international)
Turkish Academy of Sciences
Uganda National Academy of Sciences
Union of German Academies of Sciences and Humanities
United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
World Federation of Public Health Associations
World Forestry Congress
World Health Organization
World Meteorological Organization
Zambia Academy of Sciences
Zimbabwe Academy of Sciences

List is not exhaustive of course..

You remind me of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgiGtJk7MA or the grinch guy that think that "i feel that we're not safe" despite the fact that the FBI (which is not the communist party of the USA) numbers shows it's wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's just insane. pure insanity.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 07:53 PM
Since I currently lack the knowledge to effectively debate specifics (though none have been presented), I am going to simply demonstrate the absurdity of professing anthropogenic climate change based on 150 years of climate data.

Our wet Rock has been floating through space for

4,500,000,000 years

Land life has been here about 1/9th of that, or

500,000,000 years

What do you suppose is the statistical significance of 150 years of climate data?

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 07:55 PM
Since I currently lack the knowledge to effectively debate specifics (though none have been presented), I am going to simply demonstrate the absurdity of professing anthropogenic climate change based on 150 years of climate data.

4,500,000,000 years

500,000,000 years

What do you suppose is the statistical significance of 150 years of climate data?

http://i.imgur.com/uFZ6Qt0.gif

Bernie-worshipping climate change nerds gonna be mad about this 1.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 08:00 PM
To illustrate my point. Let's watch the Russell 2000 for the next 24 hours and then use that data to identify the effect of the newest addition on the index's overall performance.

If we are really ambitious we can use this data to make generalizations about the index fund's history going back 9000 years.

Lune
07-26-2016, 08:01 PM

4,500,000,000 years

500,000,000 years

1. They are using thousands of years of climate data to compare the last 150 years to the last few thousand, which tells us what is happening now is very rare and corresponds to what we should be expecting given models and the concentration of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.

2. We know the mechanics of the Greenhouse Effect-- we know that increasing concentrations of certain gasses in the atmosphere trap heat and result in a Ruth Bader Ginsberg machine of side effects and feedback loops that ultimately result in higher temperatures and/or warmer oceans. We see this play out on Venus, which has a runaway greenhouse effect, and Mars, which has none at all. We see it in Earth's history through fossil records and chemical analysis of ancient samples. Obviously there are all kinds of different properties on those planets but it's just a simple example. (90% confidence interval here)

3. We know that the dramatically increasing concentration of greenhouse gasses are due to human-related emissions.

150 years is particularly significant because the changes we've observed rarely happen so rapidly.

Baler
07-26-2016, 08:01 PM

While I have no opinion on what y'all are talking about.

I would say that sometime around 1700's to the present day. There has been a huge impact on the environment created by humans via chemicals. Of which had never previously been mass introduced to the ecosystem of the planet. so I think there is justified reasons to consider the last ~300+ years in an excluded study.

For example:
Regulators want to allow more toxic chemicals in Florida’s water
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article91731227.html

http://i.imgur.com/ziAIUpk.gif

big_ole_jpn
07-26-2016, 08:04 PM

4,500,000,000 years

500,000,000 years

150 years of climate data is not all we have. Atmospheric concentrations of gases can be extrapolated from data taken from rock/soil layers as has already been mentioned in this thread. I'd elaborate further but I'm sure Moloch's servants will just parrot a mistrust for these methods either way.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 08:05 PM
This is an important point and deserves quoting ^^
The "97 percent" figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change. Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make. WSJ: The Myth of the Climate Change '97%'
(http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136)

Also:

"Surveys of meteorologists repeatedly find a majority oppose the alleged consensus. Only 39.5% of 1,854 American Meteorological Society members who responded to a survey in 2012 said man-made global warming is dangerous."

There is lots published on the fake numbers, it's hard to miss. Most of those 3k polled had no clue about the field, most not even scientists, and the poll choices were rigged. We never get truth out of this administration, numbers are always manipulated if not just outright invented. The 40% is probably closer to the truth.

Lune
07-26-2016, 08:06 PM
"Surveys of meteorologists repeatedly find a majority oppose the alleged consensus. Only 39.5% of 1,854 American Meteorological Society members who responded to a survey in 2012 said man-made global warming is dangerous."

There is lots published on the fake numbers, it's hard to miss. Mast of those 3k polled had no clue about the field, most not even scientists, and the poll choices were rigged. We never get truth out of this administration, numbers are always manipulated if not just outright invented. The 40% is probably closer to the truth.

Sounds to me like 60% of weathermen are Republican

Also asking whether it's dangerous is different than asking whether it is real.

I don't even agree that it's inherently dangerous. I don't think we know what all the effects will be. They may even be good.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 08:12 PM
What do I care about 79 selected "scientists" churning out a 97% consensus in accordance with their bring home the bacon peer-review papers?

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002/pdf

http://i.imgur.com/O2yxrJq.png
http://i.imgur.com/D3EMzQm.png
http://i.imgur.com/4hEOamx.png
http://i.imgur.com/XPJRVwj.png
http://i.imgur.com/EM1gKYk.png
http://i.imgur.com/quvk8LD.png
http://i.imgur.com/q7UnLsU.png

Damn that's a lot more than "79 selected scientists" is it..?

See ? i did all the work that you the free-thinking-no-bias-patriot should have done, and it took me 10 minutes. Granted that it's longer than going on infowars and reading a 200 words "article".

Lune
07-26-2016, 08:18 PM

See ? i did all the work that you the free-thinking-no-bias-patriot should have done, and it took me 10 minutes. Granted that it's longer than going on infowars and reading a 200 words "article".

http://i.imgur.com/MnrRjlJ.gif

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 08:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KII7idi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gw1bXcL.jpg

Nihilist_santa
07-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Ugh climate change?!?

http://i.imgur.com/103HUbJ.png

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 08:35 PM
You conveniently left out:
WSJ: The Myth of the Climate Change '97%'
[/URL]

Also:

[url]

If you and Lune note, that wasn't "infowars" I pulled that from, I sourced it moments before you replied and plenty of time for Lune to notice before his fail fail meme. And when have I EVER linked the infowars website into this forum? Never once, dumbass.

Yeah that's all a farce, a myth, they invented it. The American Meteorological Society doesn't even believe it, and the rest is all/mostly fabricated.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 08:38 PM
1. They are using thousands of years of climate data to compare the last 150 years to the last few thousand, which tells us what is happening now is very rare and corresponds to what we should be expecting given models and the concentration of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.

2. We know the mechanics of the Greenhouse Effect-- we know that increasing concentrations of certain gasses in the atmosphere trap heat and result in a Ruth Bader Ginsberg machine of side effects and feedback loops that ultimately result in higher temperatures and/or warmer oceans. We see this play out on Venus, which has a runaway greenhouse effect, and Mars, which has none at all. We see it in Earth's history through fossil records and chemical analysis of ancient samples. Obviously there are all kinds of different properties on those planets but it's just a simple example. (90% confidence interval here)

3. We know that the dramatically increasing concentration of greenhouse gasses are due to human-related emissions.

150 years is particularly significant because the changes we've observed rarely happen so rapidly.

In that boldes piece are you suggesting that we atully have a model that accurately predicts temperature changes? ^^ Just 2 years ago, UW published a study was published, concluding the climate has been warming throughout the Holocene, the exact opposite of a study from the year before. This of course while observations show cooling and models indicate warming.

That's just one example. Of course it is science at work, but it is far from conclusive. Climate science is also the only branch of science that is heavily politicized. There are heavily vested interests on both sides.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Ugh climate change?!?

http://i.imgur.com/103HUbJ.png
Yep, I agree. Most that are still holding to the myth of man made dangerous climate change/global warming, well they are impenetrable pawns of the globalists in the majority of cases. If it were true, I'd be all over it, but it's not. I refuse to augment reality to bend fact to fitting into some personal political narrative. And people that do that, generally are unreachable through that specific topic. The narrative is from money, power and world-view, not science. It is ugh to bother, yes.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 08:49 PM
You conveniently left out:

If you and Lune note, that wasn't "infowars" I pulled that from, I sourced it moments before you replied and plenty of time for Lune to notice before his fail fail meme. And when have I EVER linked the infowars website into this forum? Never once, dumbass.

Yeah that's all a farce, a myth, they invented it. The American Meteorological Society doesn't even believe it, and the rest is all/mostly fabricated.

You're sure about that..? :

https://www.ametsoc.org/ams/index.cfm/about-ams/ams-statements/statements-of-the-ams-in-force/climate-change/

global climate has changed over the past century and will continue to change in the future. It is based on the peer-reviewed scientific literature and is consistent with the vast weight of current scientific understanding as expressed in assessments and reports from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, and the U.S. Global Change Research Program. Although the statement has been drafted in the context of concerns in the United States, the underlying issues are inherently global in nature.

Climate is always changing. However, many of the observed changes noted above are beyond what can be explained by the natural variability of the climate. It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2), chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide. The most important of these over the long term is CO2, whose concentration in the atmosphere is rising principally as a result of fossil-fuel combustion and deforestation.

Conclusion:

There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking. The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere. Avoiding this future warming will require a large and rapid reduction in global greenhouse gas emissions. The ongoing warming will increase risks and stresses to human societies, economies, ecosystems, and wildlife through the 21st century and beyond, making it imperative that society respond to a changing climate. To inform decisions on adaptation and mitigation, it is critical that we improve our understanding of the global climate system and our ability to project future climate through continued and improved monitoring and research. This is especially true for smaller (seasonal and regional) scales and weather and climate extremes, and for important hydroclimatic variables such as precipitation and water availability.

Technological, economic, and policy choices in the near future will determine the extent of future impacts of climate change. Science-based decisions are seldom made in a context of absolute certainty. National and international policy discussions should include consideration of the best ways to both adapt to and mitigate climate change. Mitigation will reduce the amount of future climate change and the risk of impacts that are potentially large and dangerous. At the same time, some continued climate change is inevitable, and policy responses should include adaptation to climate change. Prudence dictates extreme care in accounting for our relationship with the only planet known to be capable of sustaining human life.

[This statement is considered in force until August 2017 unless superseded by a new statement issued by the AMS Council before this date.]

You're becoming an expert at newspeak ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 09:03 PM
You're sure about that..?
Yep, I am.

It's all manipulated. Just like my point everything coming out of the globalist government is a lie when dealing with numbers. Be it global warming and the hockey stick lie, to the made up unemployment numbers and how really great things are. Even the situation with Russia, which the globalists are inventing for purposes of creating an evil entity to get people to rally around the globalists to fight/resist (just like Orwell's 1984), and in this case also take the heat off their friends/creation the Jihadists.

And before you say conspiracy theory, that was years ago, now this is all overt, just as much as the DNC was nothing but a Clinton stooge which has become proven. They don't deny it, just blame Russia, of which they have been building up for a WAR. Even NATO has come out and said that a hack can lead to them retaliating with a military strike. This is all a set-up.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 09:07 PM
Yep, I am.

It's all manipulated. Just like my point everything coming out of the globalist government is a lie when dealing with numbers. Be it global warming and the hockey stick lie, to the made up unemployment numbers and how really great things are. Even the situation with Russia, which the globalists are inventing for purposes of creating an evil entity to get people to rally around the globalists to fight/resist (just like Orwell's 1984), and in this case also take the heat off their friends/creation the Jihadists.

So you stand by your statement that "The American Meteorological Society doesn't even believe it" even though i just provided a link from The American Meteorological Society that clearly states they believe in human made global warming ..?

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 09:17 PM
150 years of climate data is not all we have. Atmospheric concentrations of gases can be extrapolated from data taken from rock/soil layers as has already been mentioned in this thread. I'd elaborate further but I'm sure Moloch's servants will just parrot a mistrust for these methods either way.

Sure, we can increase the amount of data based on info from ice or sea bed cores to produce graphs like this

http://i.imgur.com/qfsFNVe.jpg

10,000 years out of

Do you feel more confident about the statistical significance of that sample?

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 09:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oxu09CS.jpg

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 09:19 PM
the global warming thing really opens up a bigger problem, which is a demonization of ideas which conflict with currently accepted theories despite the fact that our understanding of the world is clearly and evidently ever-changing. you're not allowed to question it without instantly being labeled a global warming denier. catastrophism in particular gets it the worst, due to the religious connotations.

but no matter how you slice it, physical evidence just doesn't align with the accepted theory of graduality in the earth's climate, nor the idea that global warming is a recent and man-made phoenomenon. accelerated or influenced, sure, but at what point in our planet's history has it ever remained the same? you aren't allowed to ask questions like that, and it's honestly pretty sad to me that the "best minds" of our world are so easily manipulated by politics and money. most people studying in this field can thank the currently accepted theory of global warming for the existence of their jobs & careers, so nobody wants to rock the boat. at the end of the day it's counter-productive and anti-scientific and there's no real way to deny that no matter what you personally believe about global warming. if you believe the current theory, shouldn't it be able to stand up to scrutiny and shouldn't it match physical evidence found on our planet?

statistical significance is also a good point, but i'll also point out that there's already been a few errors found in our interpretations of the ice cores, namely several gradual shifts which were later found to be rapid shifts when looked at under closer scrutiny. still not totally accepted due to lack of explanation, but the evidence is overwhelming.

we don't know shit about the planet dogs. like lol we couldn't even explain why there's so much water on earth until 2014 because we didn't even know about our own planet's largest reservoir of water. they used to say it was a comet impact until 2 years ago. believing any of this shit implies we know a lot more than we actually do.

fucking lol the currently accepted theory is that humans wiped out all of north america's megafauna during the ice age have you even seen population estimates for these animals? and you still don't think mass extinction and extreme climate change is a normal function of our planet??

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 09:22 PM
So you stand by your statement that "The American Meteorological Society doesn't even believe it" even though i just provided a link from The American Meteorological Society that clearly states they believe in human made global warming ..?You cut out my quote of an actual AMS survey, posted a spokeshole elementary article on what global warming is.

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 09:28 PM
You cut out my quote of an actual AMS survey, posted a spokeshole elementary article on what global warming is.

i can't read your article since it's behind a paywall, go ahead and copypaste it if you wish.. but i doubt i would find anything that disprove the fact that the AMS support human made global warming.. since they made a statement that said they did.

"they don't say that"
"yes they did"
"but no look"
"here's them saying they do"
"BUT NO"

http://i.imgur.com/xP3y6D6.jpg

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Personally, I am a big fan of the robust anecdote they inject into documentaries to feed the plebs:

It's 6:00am as Bjorn casts his line into the icy waters. Bjorn is 87 years old. He's been fishing these waters since he was a boy. He says he knows how the fish think, where to find them. And today at least, it seems he does. He's got a nibble, "lingcod," he says. With a flick of the wrist Bjorn sets the Gamakatsu hook and reels in the first catch of the day. He switched to the Japanese hooks last year when the last Swedish hook manufacturer closed down. A lot has changed during the time a norm has fished here. And hooks are the least of it...

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Hey look i found it before you on their website: http://news.heartland.org/editorial/2014/07/14/myth-climate-change-97

Let me read that.

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002/pdf

http://i.imgur.com/O2yxrJq.png
http://i.imgur.com/D3EMzQm.png
http://i.imgur.com/4hEOamx.png
http://i.imgur.com/EM1gKYk.png
http://i.imgur.com/quvk8LD.png
http://i.imgur.com/q7UnLsU.png

this post couldn't have done a better job of proving my point. because to imply this matters, shows an absolute lack of understanding or knowledge of the history of science to begin with. like seriously sit down for 5 minutes and watch the first couple episodes of cosmos or something if you're so opposed to reading a book. 99.999% of scientists used to believe the earth was flat and you would be treated like a kook and demonized for saying otherwise. this is pretty much how it always is, until someone proves something right/wrong. just look at how many early 1900's astronomers/geologists/etc were laughed out of their fields for proposing ideas which are considered proven fact today just 1 century later. even a "high school chemistry text book" history will make this more than just a little bit obvious.

nobody cares about real science because they want something easily digestable. here this guy is, posting about this topic when he's probably never opened a scientific journal and read a single study about global warming in his life. you're getting science news from fucking media outlets, do you not understand what a joke that is? when you read "scientists discover" on cnn do you ever bother to even go as deep as to read the abstract of the source they're citing, or looking into the previous credibility of the source? pseudointellectual scum.

you put your quasi-scientific political point up on a booby trapped pedestal and of course nobody's going to touch it. numbers like that only prove the effectiveness of these political tactics. credibility is money is influence in the scientific community and questioning something popular will end that for you quick, the way the current climate is surrounding certain topics.

this post brought to you by paranoid schizophrenic dilusions.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 09:42 PM
i can't read your article since it's behind a paywall
You just make an ABP exemption for the site if you are having difficulties, it's not a pay site. WSJ is definitely not behind a paywall. You just didn't like my quote, which funny thing they were on your list you were posting as I was reposing my source for this instance.

And either you really are that dumb or are just being outright deceptive. "man-made global warming". Though I may not be a meteorologist, nor you, I have been an armature astronomer all my life, and know the difference, as anyone can. Whether or not climate change is real, it is certainly nothing about man-made. The most likely cause is the sun, period, provided we are in any state of change. And of course fantasy data to drive the narrative.

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Personally, I am a big fan of the robust anecdote they inject into documentaries to feed the plebs:

the belief that the biosphere of our planet is such a fragile thing is pretty ignorant of the history of evolution. from what we've seen, the planet changes and some species die while others thrive in unexpected ways. even the rise of mammals was born from mass extinction and a rapid change in our planet's climate.

its almost as if they don't want you to know the history of your own planet because it doesn't fit certain agendas...

big_ole_jpn
07-26-2016, 09:52 PM
the belief that the biosphere of our planet is such a fragile thing is pretty ignorant of the history of evolution. from what we've seen, the planet changes and some species die while others thrive in unexpected ways. even the rise of mammals was born from mass extinction and a rapid change in our planet's climate.

its almost as if they don't want you to know the history of your own planet because it doesn't fit certain agendas...

i agree we should knowingly trigger mass extinction events cuz "life finds a way"

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 10:06 PM
Hey look i found it before you on their website: http://news.heartland.org/editorial/2014/07/14/myth-climate-change-97

Let me read that.

Ok the whole point of his article is "they did the math wrong, we did it better". I'd also point that this "heartland institude" is by no mean a scientific entity, but a "conservative and libertarian public policy think tank".. so a lobby. A lobby that got payed by the tobacco industry to " question the links between tobacco smoking, secondhand smoke, and lung cancer and the social costs imposed by smokers. " which i doubt is "scientific".

Also apparently:

In 2008, the Heartland Institute published a list purporting to identify "500 Scientists with Documented Doubts of Man-Made Global Warming Scares”. The Sydney Morning Herald reported that the work of Jim Salinger, chief scientist at New Zealand's National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, was "misrepresented" as part of a "denial campaign". In response to criticism, the Heartland Institute changed the title of the list to “500 Scientists Whose Research Contradicts Man-Made Global Warming Scares.” Heartland did not remove any scientist's name from the list. Avery explained, "Not all of these researchers would describe themselves as global warming skeptics...but the evidence in their studies is there for all to see.” The Institute's president, Joseph Bast, argued that the scientists "have no right—legally or ethically—to demand that their names be removed" from Heartland's list.

Also that great billboard sign:
http://i.imgur.com/1vku7xh.jpg

which is so dumb i don't even know where to begin.

Plus: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/may/28/wall-street-journal-denies-global-warming-consensus the actual scientist that wrote that article answering.

Also worth mentioning that the Wall Street Journal is owned by Rupert Murdoch..? if you don't think there's a bias here, i don't know what to do for you/

I believe scientists, you believe a (by definition biased) think tank.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 10:29 PM
There is definitely without a doubt no such thing as man-made global warming. I don't get it why people actually still follow that religion here in 2016, apart from mostly those with an agenda (globalism, redistribution of wealth etc). And the same leaders that promote this hoax also seem to be making Russia out to be our enemy that we need to unite behind them to fight. These doomsayers are leading us to an actual doomsday!

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 10:31 PM
Lol apparently that heartland institude had some leaks

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2012/feb/15/leaked-heartland-institute-documents-climate-scepticism

The document entitled "2012 Climate Strategy" (pdf) is also already getting lots of attention. It shows that Heartland will "increase climate project fundraising" by "pursuing additional support from the Charles G. Koch Foundation" who "returned as a Heartland donor in 2011 with a contribution of $200,000". It adds: "Other contributions will be pursued for this [climate] work, especially from corporations whose interests are threatened by climate policies."

the direct funding by Heartland – and its "anonymous donor" – of various climate sceptic scientists:
Our current budget includes funding for high-profile individuals who regularly and publicly counter the alarmist AGW message. At the moment, this funding goes primarily to Craig Idso ($11,600 per month), Fred Singer ($5,000 per month, plus expenses), Robert Carter ($1,667 per month), and a number of other individuals, but we will consider expanding it, if funding can be found.

That's your best source ? really ?

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 10:32 PM
i agree we should knowingly trigger mass extinction events cuz "life finds a way"

the whole point is that, we know from physical evidence that the earth goes through heating + cooling cycles and has been in a heating cycle since the ice age. accelerated heating cycles are not unusual, nor is the current one. we already knows what happens to animal populations during these cycles, and how our planet responds to it, yet we still believe the current narrative of "the world will enter thermal runaway and everything will go extinct." the physical evidence just doesn't back this narrative up. the problem with global warming is, people know what answer they want before they do the research. the sum of evidence should dictate the answers, rather than the other way around.

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 10:36 PM
it wasn't even that long ago when the idea of plate tectonics was demonized lol

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 10:38 PM
There is definitely without a doubt no such thing as man-made global warming.

Ok you beat me..

http://i.imgur.com/eDA5P4Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DLcSXpi.gif

..not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Lol apparently that heartland institude had some leaks

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2012/feb/15/leaked-heartland-institute-documents-climate-scepticism

That's your best source ? really ?So you are anti-corperation?
That's a hitpiece btw, injected opinion your hilighting. The guardian is well known for that. I'm cautious when linking them here.

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Ok you beat me..

http://i.imgur.com/DLcSXpi.gif

..not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol you literally posted two visual graphs that show conflicting data. the first one shows a 1*c shift from lowest to highest, while the second suggests a 6*c shift over the same time period. also just lol at believing in greenhouse runaway.

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 10:49 PM
i trust that about as much as i trust Shenzhen air quality data from the Chinese government

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 10:56 PM
So you are anti-corperation?
That's a hitpiece btw, injected opinion your hilighting. The guardian is well known for that. I'm cautious when linking them here.

I don't care about corporations as long as they're not lobbying to change laws against the common good just to get more dollars, ie tobbaco with "hey tobbacco is good for your health", coal "coal is clean !", energy lobbies "climate change doesn't exist". It's not even limited to corporations, it's the exact-same-modus-operandi for christian groups and denying evolution.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Sure, we can increase the amount of data based on info from ice or sea bed cores to produce graphs like this

http://i.imgur.com/qfsFNVe.jpg

10,000 years out of

Do you feel more confident about the statistical significance of that sample?

Unfortunately, those expanded data pools from cores rely on the assumption that we actually understand the effects of the greenhouses gases that, so far, we have failed to reliably model...

So we have...

150 years of data...

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 11:11 PM

lol old climategate junk. Hold the door! Hod teh dor! Hod... etc

Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller (https://youtu.be/8BQpciw8suk)
Censoring The Decrease in Global Temperatures (https://youtu.be/fAlMomLvu_4)

btw isn't it funny how they don't bite on your line until summer time in the northern hemisphere? :D ...they go stone cold in winter ;)
/me does a little dance to hide the decline #2 vid

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 11:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgmPispoFno

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 11:16 PM

False equivalency on the last sentence. Because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it isn't real. You don't trust it for reasons that don't stand up to scrutiny tho'. The rationale is similar to evolution deniers who keep demanding that the sequence be more complete in order to trust it, but there's enough evidence to support the pattern, thing they're denying and demanding more from. It's a vicious cylce.

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 11:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgmPispoFno
So yeah, that's what I figured, it's just a joke to you. You're just a lefty troll, dude. You don't know or understand the material, but you want to fall into line and parrot the narrative so the one or two issues you do believe in get addressed by your handlers.

I don't care about corporations as long as they're not lobbying to change laws against the common good just to get more dollars, ie tobbaco with "hey tobbacco is good for your health", coal "coal is clean !", energy lobbies "climate change doesn't exist". It's not even limited to corporations, it's the exact-same-modus-operandi for christian groups and denying evolution.In other words as long as they fit the agenda. You sir, are pro-Corporatism. Very much into globalism.

Another BS added there "christian groups and denying evolution". You are not only for corporatism, but hard-left it looks. You're like iryd incarnate, though some backpedaling happened to him over time. Micro-evolution is a fact that no one denies. Macro-evolution is debated, healthy debate, among healthy debaters. It's the left such as yourself that lumps it all into one thing, just like you demonstrated with "global warming". You want to be right so bad, by your unproven ideas, you are willing to destroy people to get your agenda met, such as with corporations that don't support your views. But the ones that are bad ecology x10, they are allowed to prosper since they give lots of monies to the globalists.

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 11:37 PM
So yeah, that's what I figured, it's just a joke to you. You're just a lefty troll, dude. You don't know or understand the material, but you want to fall into line and parrot the narrative so the one or two issues you do believe in get addressed by your handlers.

In other words as long as they fit the agenda. You sir, are pro-Corporatism. Very much into globalism.

Another BS added there "christian groups and denying evolution". You are not only for corporatism, but hard-left it looks. You're like iryd incarnate, though some backpedaling happened to him over time. Micro-evolution is a fact that no one denies. Macro-evolution is debated, healthy debate, among healthy debaters. It's the left such as yourself that lumps it all into one thing, just like you demonstrated with "global warming". You want to be right so bad, by your unproven ideas, you are willing to destroy people to get your agenda met, such as with corporations that don't support your views. But the ones that are bad ecology x10, they are allowed to prosper since they give lots of monies to the globalists.

Do you smoke crack?

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Unfortunately, those expanded data pools from cores rely on the assumption that we actually understand the effects of the greenhouses gases that, so far, we have failed to reliably model...

So we have...

150 years of data...

The dunks. Climate change nerds mad as fuck about this one.

Ahldagor
07-26-2016, 11:41 PM
The dunks. Climate change nerds mad as fuck about this one.

Fallacies everywhere on both sides leaving me to speculate whether or not Daywolf smokes crack and if Maskedmelon is sterile. The pretense is Austin, TX level.

maskedmelon
07-26-2016, 11:44 PM
Well, it looks observations do fit with the range of modeled outcomes. Unfortunately for climate scientists though, it seems the majority of their models suggest their measurements are wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/Mrl6edq.jpg

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 11:45 PM
Putting it best: George Carlin on Global Warming (https://youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4)

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 11:45 PM
lol old climategate junk. Hold the door! Hod teh dor! Hod... etc

Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller (https://youtu.be/8BQpciw8suk)
Censoring The Decrease in Global Temperatures (https://youtu.be/fAlMomLvu_4)

btw isn't it funny how they don't bite on your line until summer time in the northern hemisphere? :D ...they go stone cold in winter ;)
/me does a little dance to hide the decline #2 vid

In other words as long as they fit the agenda. You sir, are pro-Corporatism. Very much into globalism.

Another BS added there "christian groups and denying evolution". You are not only for corporatism, but hard-left it looks. You're like iryd incarnate.

i was wondering when you were about to bring in climategate.. i would have bet sooner ! :D

There has been 8 different inquiries about these:
- House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (UK): ""the evidence we have seen does not suggest that Jones was trying to subvert the peer review process" and academics should not be criticised for "informal comments" on papers" (https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/31/climate-mails-inquiry-jones-cleared)
- Science Assessment Panel (Independant): "We saw no evidence of any deliberate scientific malpractice in any of the work of the Climatic Research Unit and had it been there we believe that it is likely that we would have detected it." (http://www.uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7847337/SAP.pdf/a6f591fc-fc6e-4a70-9648-8b943d84782b)
- Pennsylvania State University (USA): "the Investigatory Committee determined that Dr. Michael E. Mann did not engage in, nor did he participate in, directly or indirectly, any actions that seriously deviated from accepted practices within the academic community for proposing, conducting, or reporting research, or other scholarly activities. " (http://web.archive.org/web/20100713232736/http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/Final%20Investigation%20Report.pdf)
- Independent Climate Change Email Review (university of east anglia): '“On the specific allegations made against the behavior of C.R.U. scientists, we find that their rigor and honesty as scientists are not in doubt” (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/08/science/earth/08climate.html)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency report: "The EPA examined every email and concluded that there was no merit to the claims in the petitions, which "routinely misunderstood the scientific issues", reached "faulty scientific conclusions", "resorted to hyperbole", and "often cherry-pick language that creates the suggestion or appearance of impropriety, without looking deeper into the issues." In a statement issued on 29 July 2010, EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson said the petitions were based "on selectively edited, out-of-context data and a manufactured controversy" and provided "no evidence to undermine our determination. Excess greenhouse gases are a threat to our health and welfare." (https://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/0/56EB0D86757CB7568525776F0063D82F)
- Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Commerce: ""The [CRU] emails really do nothing to undermine the very strong scientific consensus and the independent scientific analyses ofthousands ofscientists around the world that tell us that the earth is warming and that the warming is largely a result ofhuman activities. " (https://web.archive.org/web/20110330133202/http://www.oig.doc.gov/OIGPublications/2011.02.18_IG_to_Inhofe.pdf)
- National Science Foundation: "we have determined that these other matters are not
implicated in this investigation. Finding no research misconduct or other matter raised by the various regulations and laws discussed above, this case is closed. " (http://www.science20.com/uploads/1770191916-429173860.pdf)

tl;dr: nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh and i'm not pro corporations, unless you mean something else by "corporations".

your answer:
http://i.imgur.com/5RXJSDd.gif

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 11:50 PM
i was wondering when you were about to bring in climategate.. i would have bet sooner ! :D

There has been 8 different inquiries about these:
- House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (UK): ""the evidence we have seen does not suggest that Jones was trying to subvert the peer review process" and academics should not be criticised for "informal comments" on papers" (https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/31/climate-mails-inquiry-jones-cleared)
- Science Assessment Panel (Independant): "We saw no evidence of any deliberate scientific malpractice in any of the work of the Climatic Research Unit and had it been there we believe that it is likely that we would have detected it." (http://www.uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7847337/SAP.pdf/a6f591fc-fc6e-4a70-9648-8b943d84782b)
- Pennsylvania State University (USA): "the Investigatory Committee determined that Dr. Michael E. Mann did not engage in, nor did he participate in, directly or indirectly, any actions that seriously deviated from accepted practices within the academic community for proposing, conducting, or reporting research, or other scholarly activities. " (http://web.archive.org/web/20100713232736/http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/Final%20Investigation%20Report.pdf)
- Independent Climate Change Email Review (university of east anglia): '“On the specific allegations made against the behavior of C.R.U. scientists, we find that their rigor and honesty as scientists are not in doubt” (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/08/science/earth/08climate.html)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency report: "The EPA examined every email and concluded that there was no merit to the claims in the petitions, which "routinely misunderstood the scientific issues", reached "faulty scientific conclusions", "resorted to hyperbole", and "often cherry-pick language that creates the suggestion or appearance of impropriety, without looking deeper into the issues." In a statement issued on 29 July 2010, EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson said the petitions were based "on selectively edited, out-of-context data and a manufactured controversy" and provided "no evidence to undermine our determination. Excess greenhouse gases are a threat to our health and welfare." (https://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/0/56EB0D86757CB7568525776F0063D82F)
- Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Commerce: ""The [CRU] emails really do nothing to undermine the very strong scientific consensus and the independent scientific analyses ofthousands ofscientists around the world that tell us that the earth is warming and that the warming is largely a result ofhuman activities. " (https://web.archive.org/web/20110330133202/http://www.oig.doc.gov/OIGPublications/2011.02.18_IG_to_Inhofe.pdf)
- National Science Foundation: "we have determined that these other matters are not
implicated in this investigation. Finding no research misconduct or other matter raised by the various regulations and laws discussed above, this case is closed. " (http://www.science20.com/uploads/1770191916-429173860.pdf)

tl;dr: nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh and i'm not pro corporations, unless you mean something else by "corporations".

your answer:
http://i.imgur.com/5RXJSDd.gif

this post brought to you by the same pseudo who posted, "it's the exact-same-modus-operandi for christian groups and denying evolution."

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 11:54 PM
Putting it best: George Carlin on Global Warming (https://youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4)

I find it hilarious that the name of the youtube channel is "http://www.youtube.com/user/FluorideIsBadForYou" :D

Jarnauga
07-26-2016, 11:55 PM
this post brought to you by the same pseudo who posted, "it's the exact-same-modus-operandi for christian groups and denying evolution."

..and ?

Daywolf
07-26-2016, 11:56 PM
Do you smoke crack?
No, why, you offering to sell me some out of your stash? Back when I use to smoke pot sometimes, I use to get the best stuff from my cop friend :D

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 11:58 PM
how dare you question my totally sound beliefs which definitely stand up to scrutiny. hmm nope here's 7 organisations who agree we should drink our kool aid without asking too many questions!

http://i.imgur.com/D6ZNKy8.gif

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 12:00 AM
No, why, you offering to sell me some out of your stash? Back when I use to smoke pot sometimes, I use to get the best stuff from my cop friend :D

Crack is whack. Just curious of how you developed your paranoia. Getting some Ted Kazinsky vibes.

Jarnauga
07-27-2016, 12:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7sbPLq8.jpg

Xaanka
07-27-2016, 12:04 AM
..and ?

you're being outright dismissive of ideas which differ from your personally held beliefs on topics you have little more than a sophomoric understanding of. you literally posted two graphs in the same post that conflicted each other to "support" your argument. it's pretty clear you both simultaneously have little grasp of understanding of what you're talking about, nor have you given alternative theories ample consideration.

thing is, your points don't mean much if they can't stand up to scrutiny. but rather than question the strength of your own ideals, you demonize anything differing from your views as "religious" and this unscientific. it's ignorant and anti-intelligent.

care to explain the rapid climate shifts observed post-ice age? how does that evidence fit into your view of environmental gradualism, the theory in which the models you are posting are based on?

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 12:16 AM
Crack is whack. Just curious of how you developed your paranoia. Getting some Ted Kazinsky vibes.

kaczynski was woke doe

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 12:27 AM
kaczynski was woke doe

this ***** disrespect kaczynski

that ***** started that woke Shit back in the Reagan era way before Bush came.

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 12:37 AM
Pro-corporation is just free-market pro-capitalism, all shapes and sizes, generic.
Corporatism, it's monolithic corporations funding the political machine and being given special rules that drive out competition. i.e. anti-free-market etc. They basically own politicians.
"Not pro-corp" is nothing, again generic, just falls into anti-capitalist, can even be corporatism which is anti-capitalist by nature.

In wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy) it's listed as Corporatocracy, though correct by general definition, it's better put and often is said Corporitism, as it's more connected to Technocracy, the Technocrats, and as a tool of the Technocrats. Liberals say Corporatocracy (a disconnect from technocracy), when they bother to talk about it anyway. Most of it is controlled by few people, as well as for big banks, not including all rich people, but often very wealthy families are likely, usually old money.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:03 AM
this ***** disrespect kaczynski

that ***** started that woke Shit back in the Reagan era way before Bush came.

Ted had some severe autism. Guy was a genius, but had no social skills. No clue where violence falls on the spectrum. Sadly he was out done by Bin Laden on hide and seek skills.

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 01:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nBu0jF8.jpg

Paranoid people are usually afraid. Would you call police detectives paranoid people? I've never been a "cop" but I enjoy puzzles. Do I seem to be as someone afraid? irl I do get into people faces with blatant honesty, and have learned better tact over the years and from the early fist fights I've pondered :D
A translation easily lost in cold hard text, especially capsulated so, compared to visual conversation and all it's nuances.
Paranoia though, seems to come more from self-interest. And to think someone paranoid, could just be a reflex action of denial on the accusers part.

It's just like cults, some people have a problem coming out of them due to the sudden realization and literal system shock of the truth. Then that also resulting in ostracization from once revered peers, even from family. So if they choose to retract back into it, they either live a lie or they develop a mental block which only grows further calloused over time. It can quite literally develop into a mental disorder. Such as the cult of the left hehe

Jarnauga
07-27-2016, 02:13 AM
you're being outright dismissive of ideas which differ from your personally held beliefs on topics you have little more than a sophomoric understanding of. you literally posted two graphs in the same post that conflicted each other to "support" your argument. it's pretty clear you both simultaneously have little grasp of understanding of what you're talking about, nor have you given alternative theories ample consideration.

thing is, your points don't mean much if they can't stand up to scrutiny. but rather than question the strength of your own ideals, you demonize anything differing from your views as "religious" and this unscientific. it's ignorant and anti-intelligent.

care to explain the rapid climate shifts observed post-ice age? how does that evidence fit into your view of environmental gradualism, the theory in which the models you are posting are based on?

Neither you or i or anyone here have the authority or the knowledge to demonstrate anything

like i already said earlier in this thread, the difference between me and someone like daywolf is i believe the 97% of climate scientists all over the world have the authority to answer the matter. The only thing he provided to counter that is "no you're wrong" and a link to a libertarian think tank (which is not a scientific institution) article that has ties to oil companies and has already said that "tobacco is not dangerous for your health"

Science is not about beliefs or ideas. it's about facts. And again, having a PhD in history doesn't make you an authority on climate change. It just makes you an authority in history.

And yes, again, the tactics used by climate change denialist are the same used by people promoting "teach the controversy", or the flat earthers, or the people thinking that usa never went to the moon, or that jet fuels don't melt steel beams..

Another level of batshit-insane is saying that it's a hoax from china to weaken the usa.. china is probably the 2nd biggest polluter in the world (might be 1st now), they would suffer greatly from any kind of regulation like the kyoto protocol. But who cares about facts and logic.

Jarnauga
07-27-2016, 02:23 AM
Pro-corporation is just free-market pro-capitalism, all shapes and sizes, generic.
Corporatism, it's monolithic corporations funding the political machine and being given special rules that drive out competition. i.e. anti-free-market etc. They basically own politicians.
"Not pro-corp" is nothing, again generic, just falls into anti-capitalist, can even be corporatism which is anti-capitalist by nature.

In wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy) it's listed as Corporatocracy, though correct by general definition, it's better put and often is said Corporitism, as it's more connected to Technocracy, the Technocrats, and as a tool of the Technocrats. Liberals say Corporatocracy (a disconnect from technocracy), when they bother to talk about it anyway. Most of it is controlled by few people, as well as for big banks, not including all rich people, but often very wealthy families are likely, usually old money.

well yeah, i'm against it. i think me saying:
I don't care about corporations as long as they're not lobbying to change laws against the common good just to get more dollars

..means exactly that. It's a major issue in pretty much any western democracy. I think we can both agree that any elected representation should be "by the people, for the people", and the "for the people" fall short when you're being given money by any profit-based-entity. I don't even think it's a right/left issue, it's more systemic. Lawrence Lessig did write a bunch of stuff about that if i remember well.

I'm pretty sure you think that Trump is independant because he self funded his campaign, but until he releases his tax returns, i'm gonna hold him on that :D

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 02:45 AM
Lets get the un-dissected quote back up here..
I don't care about corporations as long as they're not lobbying to change laws against the common good just to get more dollars, ie tobbaco with "hey tobbacco is good for your health", coal "coal is clean !", energy lobbies "climate change doesn't exist". It's not even limited to corporations, it's the exact-same-modus-operandi for christian groups and denying evolution.
Nope, wasn't mistaken, that sound is the sound of shiny jackboots slapping the ground in parade march mode. You just have a different definition of "free" from there in Africa, uh-huh. So if they have "consensus" on global warming, then it's ok, right? You named everything you are against, what happened to the rest?

http://i.imgur.com/D435thF.jpg

Lobbyists paying off politicians should be driven out all together, not just the ones you disagree with. Maybe you could put more effort into figuring out how to fix Africa's problems? ;) ...Africa has a looooot of problems :(

edit: btw the pic is only the short list :/

Trollhide
07-27-2016, 02:47 AM
I'm pretty sure you think that Trump is independant because he self Russia funded his campaign, but until he releases his tax returns, i'm gonna hold him on that :D

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 03:17 AM
Russia funded his campaign
Well if Russia actually did pull off the hack (I don't think they did, but...), I say good for them! But it really isn't any contribution to Trump, directly, just a slap against the Democrats that have been openly calling him Hitler (https://youtu.be/ZixsVwcofEw). I mean wtf?!? Like little spoiled brat kids in our government now. They have set back US-Russian relations decades! This is all they do, scream Hitler at everyone. They have lost their minds.

http://i.imgur.com/zOZC7cc.jpg

Trollhide
07-27-2016, 03:30 AM
Well if Russia actually did pull off the hack (I don't think they did, but...), I say good for them! But it really isn't any contribution to Trump, directly, just a slap against the Democrats that have been openly calling him Hitler (https://youtu.be/ZixsVwcofEw). I mean wtf?!? Like little spoiled brat kids in our government now. They have set back US-Russian relations decades! This is all they do, scream Hitler at everyone. They have lost their minds.

http://i.imgur.com/zOZC7cc.jpg
Godwin'ing him may be a step too far as he hasn't had the opportunity for a genocide yet, but he definitely has a fascist bent

Xaanka
07-27-2016, 03:49 AM
Neither you or i or anyone here have the authority or the knowledge to demonstrate anything

like i already said earlier in this thread, the difference between me and someone like daywolf is i believe the 97% of climate scientists all over the world have the authority to answer the matter. The only thing he provided to counter that is "no you're wrong" and a link to a libertarian think tank (which is not a scientific institution) article that has ties to oil companies and has already said that "tobacco is not dangerous for your health"

Science is not about beliefs or ideas. it's about facts. And again, having a PhD in history doesn't make you an authority on climate change. It just makes you an authority in history.

And yes, again, the tactics used by climate change denialist are the same used by people promoting "teach the controversy", or the flat earthers, or the people thinking that usa never went to the moon, or that jet fuels don't melt steel beams..

Another level of batshit-insane is saying that it's a hoax from china to weaken the usa.. china is probably the 2nd biggest polluter in the world (might be 1st now), they would suffer greatly from any kind of regulation like the kyoto protocol. But who cares about facts and logic.

Take a moment and separate yourself from this specific issue and put things in context with the history of science. Think about how many things 97% of scientists in _field_ accepted as truth which have been proven false in the past 100, 50, 20 years. Think about how many new discoveries we've made in the past year.

The attitude you're taking is anti-intellectual because you are outright demonizing scientific possibilities. It's an approach of attaching labels to one's character to avoid addressing the substance of their claims. Good science is impartial.

Our understanding of environmental science, geology, etc changes DRASTICALLY every year, yet you're trying to tell me our understanding at this current time is correct? The current models you propose rely upon the earth following a repetitive and identical cycle of gradual change, and it just doesn't match the physical evidence found on our planet. Up until 2014 we didn't even know about the world's largest resevoir of water (which is under the earth's surface) and these same scientists were saying our planet's water came from comet impact events before our magnetosphere formed.

basically what im saying is, stop pretending like you know shit

Xaanka
07-27-2016, 04:00 AM
i also wouldn't call moon landing deniers "batshit-insane" considering the us government spent fuckloads of money creating fake moon footage because they weren't sure if they could pull off the moon landing or not but they needed to beat the russians or whatever. you can begin to understand some of the skepticism when you research the history of the topic because its not too crazy to think "hey, maybe some of the fake footage was used along with the real footage?" like ya if you look much deeper it's obvious as hell that we landed on the moon but i can understand skepticism.

mmmroo
07-27-2016, 04:09 AM

Please vote for trump.

Shut up about trump, he is for the TPP, if your for the TPP your a fucken brain dead fuck.

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Shut up about trump, he is for the TPP, if your for the TPP your a fucken brain dead fuck.

Hillary is for the TPP even more so she just hasn't spoken on it yet.

Vote Trump.

Xaanka
07-27-2016, 04:36 AM

Vote Trump.

she was pro TPP and then flipped because it didn't meet her standards. unsurprising move tbqh. she's a big time china shill.

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 04:37 AM

Vote Trump.
Sure she has, just not of late. I mean she went some 100+ days w/o any press, hiding away. She supported TTP and connected proposals. She just trended against it later, Clinton metrics data ruled it less popular as the breeze changed. Trump hates it, has spoken out against globalism for years.

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 04:45 AM
Trump hates it, has spoken out against globalism for years.

Yes I heard Trump is very well read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew#Volume_1:_The_International_ Jew:_The_World.27s_Foremost_Problem_.281920.29

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 06:32 AM
Yes I heard Trump is very well read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew#Volume_1:_The_International_ Jew:_The_World.27s_Foremost_Problem_.281920.29
What am I looking for here?

If you have something to say, spit it out!

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 09:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nBu0jF8.jpg

Paranoid people are usually afraid. Would you call police detectives paranoid people? I've never been a "cop" but I enjoy puzzles. Do I seem to be as someone afraid? irl I do get into people faces with blatant honesty, and have learned better tact over the years and from the early fist fights I've pondered :D
A translation easily lost in cold hard text, especially capsulated so, compared to visual conversation and all it's nuances.
Paranoia though, seems to come more from self-interest. And to think someone paranoid, could just be a reflex action of denial on the accusers part.

It's just like cults, some people have a problem coming out of them due to the sudden realization and literal system shock of the truth. Then that also resulting in ostracization from once revered peers, even from family. So if they choose to retract back into it, they either live a lie or they develop a mental block which only grows further calloused over time. It can quite literally develop into a mental disorder. Such as the cult of the left hehe

You're consistent about tangents, believing you're correct when shown how you're not, dismissive when shown you're not with an anti-left rant, use ad hominem, explicate nonsensical nonsequitors, lack understanding of basic grammar and rhetoric, and over think most subjects with the use of tangents to shift said subjects into your weltanshauung. I'm worried about you.

Archalen
07-27-2016, 09:17 AM
So you stand by your statement that "The American Meteorological Society doesn't even believe it" even though i just provided a link from The American Meteorological Society that clearly states they believe in human made global warming ..?

Don't even bother with him. I made the quite uncontroversial statement that "elites" aren't just on the left, and he flipped out saying I'd been brainwashed by propaganda. That's about when I stopped taking him seriously. You know there's no point in trying to have a rational conversation with someone like that. There are rational conservatives but I've hardly seen one on this board.

Let's not even point out the fact that climatology is much more relevant to the topic than meteorology. I've noticed that the more lettered conservatives take this ultra skeptical approach to every liberal position, but then relax standards of skepticism when it fits party talking points. If they took the same intensity of skepticism to every branch of science and every theory, they would have to have a Ph D in about 30 topics to have any level of confidence in anything. And then, even if the science is overwhelming (to the point where an even-handed skeptic would accept one theory over another), it's just liberal propaganda. You'll notice this kind of thinking is self-regulatory and self-contained, thus any level of evidence is insufficient if it doesn't conform.

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 09:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IBeMjCZ.png

R Flair
07-27-2016, 09:48 AM
^rofl

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 10:15 AM
You're consistent about tangents, believing you're correct when shown how you're not

lack understanding of basic grammar
lol I am right! As for grammar, my English skills are university level lol. What do teh grammuur police xpekt outa me in an elfsim forum, doctoral dissertation work? Just give me the run-on sentence ticket, officer Ahllld.

lol just noticed the text in that emo pic, hilarious!

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 10:38 AM
Where do I submit my entry for run-on sentences?

I have been pretty damn succinct lately though ^^

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 11:06 AM

hot fire

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 11:19 AM
Where do I submit my entry for run-on sentences?

I have been pretty damn succinct lately though ^^
Texting syndrome? Those little screens are so annoying. But yep, some are paid to write, while others are paid to edit, and it's usually not the same job. Editors are especially needed for writers that burst think faster than they or anyone can type.

I'll tell ya though, my posts, estimated at about a half-million of them :D, would be a lot shorter if I didn't go back to do quick read through edits. Then by the time I add 50 or 100 more words, I notice I loaded my commas and didn't use enough periods. And if I just turn my spell checker on, set it for auto-correct, then maybe I'd just not bother to read it at all. Memes are so much more fun anyway :)

http://i.imgur.com/B864qI7.png

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Texting syndrome? Those little screens are so annoying. But yep, some are paid to write, while others are paid to edit, and it's usually not the same job. Editors are especially needed for writers that burst think faster than they or anyone can type.

I'll tell ya though, my posts, estimated at about a half-million of them :D, would be a lot shorter if I didn't go back to do quick read through edits. Then by the time I add 50 or 100 more words, I notice I loaded my commas and didn't use enough periods. And if I just turn my spell checker on, set it for auto-correct, then maybe I'd just not bother to read it at all. Memes are so much more fun anyway :)

http://i.imgur.com/B864qI7.png

Yeah I know what you mean and it's why a lot of times I don't bother to write anything at all absent sufficient clarity, otherwise I produce a lot of spiderwebs. Sometimes it's working, sometimes not so much. I struggle with linear thought and that is particularly pronounced when I speak. My tongue doesn't seem to want to keep up with what I have to say then I end up confusing myself and forgetting what my point was. I tend to not say much as a result lol. I feel like there is a wall between my inner monologue and my oral delivery pathway.

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Yeah I know what you mean and it's why a lot of times I don't bother to write anything at all absent sufficient clarity, otherwise I produce a lot of spiderwebs. Sometimes it's working, sometimes not so much. I struggle with linear thought and that is particularly pronounced when I speak. My tongue doesn't seem to want to keep up with what I have to say then I end up confusing myself and forgetting what my point was. I tend to not say much as a result lol. I feel like there is a wall between my inner monologue and my oral delivery pathway.

what do u look like? U sound cute

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:05 PM

Lol that's good, and I'm glad you took the time for that.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:17 PM
lol I am right! As for grammar, my English skills are university level lol. What do teh grammuur police xpekt outa me in an elfsim forum, doctoral dissertation work? Just give me the run-on sentence ticket, officer Ahllld.

lol just noticed the text in that emo pic, hilarious!

You could be wrong. So could I. Glad you're aware of the grammar stuff becuase some people aren't.

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 01:18 PM
You could be wrong. So could I. Glad you're aware of the grammar stuff becuase some people aren't.

i went over ur homework mistakes in highlighter.

B+. please submit the corrected spelling to receive full points.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:24 PM
i went over ur homework mistakes in highlighter.

B+. please submit the corrected spelling to receive full points.

B+ is passing. You can do better posting than that. Giving y'all gold which Santa hasn't missed.

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 01:27 PM
B+ is passing. You can do better posting than that. Giving y'all gold which Santa hasn't missed.

B+ is not graduating as one of this school's 73 valedictorians. if that's okay with you it's okay with me.

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 01:33 PM
You could be wrong.nnnno :rolleyes:
But when I am wrong, I tend to admit, then correct and thus still be right. :D
Forumwarrioring is a little different than most other full contact sports.

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 01:45 PM
didnt read the thread, pardon if i'm late.

leaked email reveals Ted "I Make Sure to Do What I Said I Would Do" Cruz soliciting DNC for donations (https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203) to protect delegates from big bad violent bully Donald as late as April 25, 2016

If the Russians really did do this they need to do it some more.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:54 PM
B+ is not graduating as one of this school's 73 valedictorians. if that's okay with you it's okay with me.

Valedictorian is over rated.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 01:56 PM
nnnno :rolleyes:
But when I am wrong, I tend to admit, then correct and thus still be right. :D
Forumwarrioring is a little different than most other full contact sports.

Pride goeth before the fall.

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 02:25 PM
didnt read the thread, pardon if i'm late.

leaked email reveals Ted "I Make Sure to Do What I Said I Would Do" Cruz soliciting DNC for donations (https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203) to protect delegates from big bad violent bully Donald as late as April 25, 2016

If the Russians really did do this they need to do it some more.
hah how they HATE Stone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT0kbnT-nHA). He was right though, Ted did try to steal it by a contested convention. He hit it right on bull's-eye even about trying to screw with the rules. The dude is a wizard time traveler or something.

It wasn't a death threat. He just wanted to annoy the hell out of them, get some answers. The narrative is Trump this and Trump thugs that, like they are chickens running around with their heads detached. Yet which candidate got public death threats on a daily basis? The narrative fails there, unless they somehow believe "Trump thugs" were threatening Trump too. Then which candidate actually did get the nomination stolen from them? Bernie would have been fortunate to have had someone like Stone.

Cruz <3 DNC

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 02:36 PM
Pride goeth before the fall.
Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Apart from advocating a breech of national security, I hope Trump gets his wish.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36907541

Jarnauga
07-27-2016, 03:11 PM
yep, science doesn't matter because scientists were wrong in the past

2 + 2 = 5

Baler
07-27-2016, 03:15 PM

2 + 2 = 5

Science is a liar...Sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 03:27 PM
Apart from advocating a breech of national security, I hope Trump gets his wish.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36907541How could he encourage Russia to do something of which they likely already posess the results thereof? It's a given.

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 03:34 PM

2 + 2 = 5

No, but 2 does equal 1...

http://i.imgur.com/FGskrPV.jpg

Baler
07-27-2016, 03:41 PM
I call shenanigans.
http://i.imgur.com/CBYYfyi.gif

Lune
07-27-2016, 04:30 PM

only if you're bad at algebra

R Flair
07-27-2016, 04:36 PM

The fact that you can't see this is deliberate misinformation, is frankly sad.

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 04:40 PM
only if you're bad at algebra

So grouchy : p I thought it was clever.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 05:16 PM
How could he encourage Russia to do something of which they likely already posess the results thereof? It's a given.

How so? Educate me with certifiable proof please.

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 05:16 PM
The fact that you can't see this is deliberate misinformation, is frankly sad.

Lune
07-27-2016, 05:18 PM
Republicans: The Party of Feelings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4f5ewIYYuQ)

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 05:20 PM
lotta links, not a lot of care. link link link link that's the threads of today, all posts with links.

pass. try actually making a post with it.

Jarnauga
07-27-2016, 05:26 PM
Republicans: The Party of Feelings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4f5ewIYYuQ)

This is EXACTLY what's wrong

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 05:28 PM
shitty one-liner without any relevant setup

www.yahoo.com/news

am I doing it right?

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 05:35 PM

The last chump who came in here talking like that left with a neck injury.

http://i.imgur.com/A2TUDyY.gif

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2016, 05:35 PM
o snap shit just got real.

Ahldagor know who you're talkin to buddy.

Baler
07-27-2016, 05:57 PM
shitty one-liner without any relevant setup

www.yahoo.com/news

am I doing it right?He gets it.

I've successful had a pointless off topic thread go 20 pages. If this isn't proof that Off Topic is RnF 2.0 I don't know what is.
I took a sensational topic. Put in a minimal number of words. Slapped a URL in there. Then I sat back and let the wildfire start burning.

I deliberately made this thread to prove a point. I hope the staff take notice and start to clean up Off Topic. Stop allowing shit posters make pointless threads in Off Topic.

http://i.imgur.com/kn9qqBV.gif
http://i.imgur.com/09T1Mdu.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0sbqo.gif

CONSIDER RED

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 06:10 PM
He gets it.

I've successful had a pointless off topic thread go 20 pages. If this isn't proof that Off Topic is RnF 2.0 I don't know what is.
I took a sensational topic. Put in a minimal number of words. Slapped a URL in there. Then I sat back and let the wildfire start burning.

I deliberately made this thread to prove a point. I hope the staff take notice and start to clean up Off Topic. Stop allowing shit posters make pointless threads in Off Topic.

http://i.imgur.com/kn9qqBV.gif
http://i.imgur.com/09T1Mdu.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0sbqo.gif

For good measure, CONSIDER RED.

This doesn't sound like Baler at all....

http://i.imgur.com/AEgBAaT.gif

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Awwww and I was kinda happy for Baler :c Was going to congratulate you on a good thread...

I feel betrayed.

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 06:29 PM

Damn signed into law by Bill Clinton himself.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/22/document-text

Neck braces are available in triage. Ask Allaharti for assistance.

R Flair
07-27-2016, 06:30 PM
Who cares if its a shitpost. Its all in good fun. Stop trying to encourage censorship ya fkn commie.

Baler
07-27-2016, 06:36 PM
So let me break down how I crafted this masterpiece.

THE OP
I started with something that was on the news 5 seconds before I made the post. I made sure the topic was up to date.

Here is the traditional BS URL from some random news site no one ever goes to.

I needed to really add to flare to this topic to get people going.

Please vote for trump.

I even made it blatantly apparent of my intentions.

My Next Post
Opening up strong with a sensational headline.
This attack was predicated months before hand!!!

Another pointless link and I made sure to quote someone to help disguise it. (sorry Trungep99)

SPAM (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hgav/images/4/41/Markasspam.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151007234727)

More of me blatantly mocking everyone who posted in this thread.

Please don't try to derail this very serious topic.
Off topic section is for the true intellectuals of this forum community. Where facts are discussed. Not biblical spam..

How am I doing off topic? Am I doing it right?.

You can all go home now. I've proven my point. Any further posts in this thread will just show you're own willing ignorance.
http://i.imgur.com/1yvkLvF.gif

I mean come on I just broke it down for you. It would be like discovering you just bit into a shit sandwich but you keep eating it.

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 06:42 PM

THE OP

I started with something that was on the news 5 seconds before I made the post. I made sure the topic was up to date.

Here is the traditional BS URL from some random news site no one ever goes to.

I needed to really add to flare to this topic to get people going.

I even made it blatantly apparent of my intentions.

My Next Post
Opening up strong with a sensational headline.

Another pointless link and I made sure to quote someone to help disguise it. (sorry tungep99)

More of me blatantly mocking everyone who posted in this thread.

You can all go home now. I've proven my point. Any further posts in this thread will just show you're own willing ignorance.
http://i.imgur.com/1yvkLvF.gif

I mean come on I just broke it down for you. It would be like discovering you just bit into a shit sandwich but you keep eating it.

Us veterans call this the F&G effect. Happens when a shit thread and shit poster combine into a perfect storm. Let me illustrate.

http://i.imgur.com/zA3xiMJ.png

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 06:51 PM
lol, smh

Bales, you realize most OT posters don't care too much what the topic is and generally just enjoy conversing with one another and sharing and debating ideas, right? ^^

Ahldagor
07-27-2016, 07:59 PM
o snap shit just got real.

Ahldagor know who you're talkin to buddy.

R Flair (WOOOOOOOOO!) and Daywolf. Santa chimed in for some braggadocios reason.

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 08:00 PM
R Flair (WOOOOOOOOO!) and Daywolf. Santa chimed in for some braggadocios reason.

Cool word of the day app bro.

phacemeltar
07-27-2016, 08:26 PM
theres a very simple reason why no women have ever been president

Daywolf
07-27-2016, 08:28 PM
Give 'em time, they're still annotating:
http://i.imgur.com/l29dSlG.gif

There could be a catch though:
"On Tuesday, June 14th, NATO announced that if a NATO member country becomes the victim of a cyber attack by persons in a non-NATO country such as Russia or China, then NATO’s Article V “collective defense” provision requires each NATO member country to join that NATO member country if it decides to strike back against the attacking country." source (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/nato-says-it-might-now-have-grounds-attack-russia)
So this administration made sure to have their bases covered..

http://i.imgur.com/FGskrPV.jpg

2b || !2b

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 08:29 PM
theres a very simple reason why no women have ever been president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg

barrettdc1
07-27-2016, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pJ67Oln.jpg

Daywolf
07-28-2016, 04:35 AM

Actually your article is completely incorrect. I eluded to it but I'll put it straight.

"Donald Trump has "actively encouraged" foreign powers to hack his presidential rival Hillary Clinton, her camp says."

How could he do that if the servers were already deleted? ... oh and deleted after she was told to hand over the emails btw. Because he didn't encourage Putin, Russia or anyone to hack Clinton's servers, he called for them to hand them over. It was already hacked, the rumor is, and only Hillary cant figure out that you can't hack servers you already destroyed.

And it's funny, supposedly these servers had no real classified stuff, but the Clinton camp is calling Trump out on espionage. Does this mean that the servers actually did have top secret/classified information? and she lied the whole time? After all these were "private" servers she was using, not government servers, so that can't be it, right? So yeah, the bitch lied, she just got caught once again. She had government work related emails on it, not these private family emails she claimed.

But not only lied about that, but lied about Trump calling for a hack, which is impossible at this point, and clearly was calling for a release of this already hacked data, if it does exist. And so the news media, fully in the tank for Clinton, are just running senseless with the narrative Hitllary invented for them to help her out.

"Find"
"Missing"
"Hack"
3 days worth of words of the day.
Once you get those down, watch again: https://youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ
Looks to be more a trap ;)

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2016, 05:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg

OG link. was looking for this but couldn't remember his name.

we aint playing any xbox circle.

Daywolf
07-29-2016, 06:57 PM
Actually all you really did was clone the existing Clinton email discussion thread, narrowed down the discussion. You topic hacker you hehe
The Russians put you up to that??
--

https://youtu.be/RZvrOfGkp0E
Seriously ^ the Dems make for really bad conspiracy theorists :D Just stop! lol
I like Knight, it's amazing he finds this sort of stuff!

Ahldagor
07-30-2016, 01:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ImLH8.gif

Nihilist_santa
07-30-2016, 01:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ImLH8.gif

LMAO nice.

Daywolf
07-30-2016, 05:39 PM
[insert trending deflection meme here]
iryd, is that you?

That Democrat Conspiracy Theories (https://youtu.be/RZvrOfGkp0E) vid I posted spells out your parties take with the Russian™ hack. That's the narrative they put out, I mean all they do is parrot each other. She's just blabbing what she was told. The rest she pulls a [deflect] just like dems do, and as your post did.

The Russians™ did the hack, Putin controls the US media, Clinton is just so villainized by the media now, everyone is lying, the emails are doctored/forged, and Trump is owned by the Russians™ etc etc.

That's exactly the narative the Clinton's are running with, that the party is eating up from their demigod, which is just a puppet.

Meanwhile one of the founders of Anonymous last night explained (https://youtu.be/96_jA1_scz0)(very long) that the Russian™ hack is BS, Putin likely had nothing to do with it, even if the hackers were located in Russia (imo or their servers were). He goes into detail, and also explains why most hacks come out of certain countries. He explains why the Clinton's are running with this false narrative. I'd take notes on it and post them up for you, but I'm sure it's pointless to your impervious deflection meme's. But there's two links you can continue to ignore.

R Flair
07-30-2016, 06:13 PM
^
http://imgur.com/WvYkpWI.gif

Ahldagor
07-30-2016, 09:36 PM
MRW Daywolf keeps posting:
http://i.imgur.com/BeaqzdG.gif

big_ole_jpn
07-30-2016, 09:39 PM
MRW

https://i.imgur.com/ZlUy8rp.png

Ahldagor
07-30-2016, 09:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4B0V5ux.gif

Nihilist_santa
07-30-2016, 10:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4B0V5ux.gif

http://i.imgur.com/lMl7PK7.gif

Daywolf
07-30-2016, 11:52 PM
MRW Daywolf keeps posting:
http://i.imgur.com/BeaqzdG.gif
wut? I'm not black and bald .......
I mean wtf is that about? lol
I'm still just as "white" as my profile pic, just longer beard and shoulder-length grunge-like style hair. Same biker leathers as hanging in the back, even still wear my dickies jacket there. Who cares about the outside anyway? The soul of America is within...
http://i.imgur.com/RC4kfVr.gif
...and someone in this gif is missing one.

Slathar
07-30-2016, 11:58 PM
wut? I'm not black and bald .......
I mean wtf is that about? lol
I'm still just as "white" as my profile pic, just longer beard and shoulder-length grunge-like style hair. Same biker leathers as hanging in the back, even still wear my dickies jacket there. Who cares about the outside anyway? The soul of America is within...
http://i.imgur.com/RC4kfVr.gif
...and someone in this gif is missing one.

a white trash dude with long hair who hates minorities and loves trump? shocking

Daywolf
07-31-2016, 12:11 AM
a white trash dude with long hair who hates minorities and loves trump? shocking
Right, Ma0 hack, "Who cares about the outside anyway" totally means "hates minorities" in your bathroom hang-out tranny delusions. Go eat your permaban you f'ing ped.

Slathar
07-31-2016, 12:16 AM
Right, Ma0 hack, "Who cares about the outside anyway" totally means "hates minorities" in your bathroom hang-out tranny delusions. Go eat your permaban you f'ing ped.

look the white trash loser with leathers is transphobic and a trump supporter. you're probably on welfare and/or disability too.

Daywolf
07-31-2016, 12:34 AM
look the white trash loser with leathers is transphobic and a trump supporter. you're probably on welfare and/or disability too.
Hay, look, the slather likes to post pics of little goys playing with each others benitals, feels no remorse, so back after being permabanned from his troll ma0 account so he2she can revenge on the "normals".

Slathar
07-31-2016, 12:46 AM
very creepy reply

Nihilist_santa
07-31-2016, 12:59 AM
Hay, look, the slather likes to post pics of little goys playing with each others benitals, feels no remorse, so back after being permabanned from his troll ma0 account so he2she can revenge on the "normals".

Oh man is slathar maerlith? is this burgerking levels of inceptioning?

http://i.imgur.com/TVtEik4.gif

R Flair
07-31-2016, 01:35 AM
He is known as the resident autist on red.

Cecily
07-31-2016, 02:20 AM
very creepy reply

Yeah it was.

Daywolf
07-31-2016, 02:32 AM
Oh man is slathar maerlith? is this burgerking levels of inceptioning?

http://i.imgur.com/TVtEik4.gif
A couple people have called it out privately, and I'm about 88% in the margin of likely over certain consistencies. imo a mod needs to do an IP log comparison of this gry with "maerlith", yeah. And it's a given he's around here still, and you know we've successfully called out his other alt account that he fired right back up weeks after the last ban earlier this year. It's one thing to get banned over stupid, but another thing to get banned over what ma0 did, just no coming back from that imo, no matter the account name.

He is known as the resident autist on red.
It's possible, but so was ma0. He just plays on red too, ya know?

big_ole_jpn
07-31-2016, 02:57 AM
maerilith is currently inactive on the forum

source: handwriting expert

Slathar
07-31-2016, 03:49 AM
lol psychosis is real

derpcake
07-31-2016, 03:53 AM
communists going to ruin the USA by getting trump elected

A+ Bond movie script

AzzarTheGod
07-31-2016, 06:00 AM
im mack in the melon range. popo want to hit his brain

scrambled bars from an old Camron joint.

Daywolf
07-31-2016, 12:08 PM
communists going to ruin the USA by getting trump elected

A+ Bond movie script
You guys make even david ike look rational with his lizard people. Dems just need to stop with the conspiracy theories, they're really no good at it, at all. Same like with guns, they spend their life in a perpetual panic attack over the existence of guns, but then they give-in and get one of their own and then go out shooting everything up out of some sort of power trip.