PDA

View Full Version : Good news & bad news in Turkey

Sidelle
07-24-2016, 08:42 PM
The bad news... a big-ass fire is raging out of control, threatening the NATO Allied Land Command base (LANDCOM) in western Turkey. "Anti-American sabotage is suspected". The good news: US nukes are reportedly stored on the Incirlik base, not the one in Izmir province.

Once again I'm left wondering why the Obama administration is always telling the world about important things that have the potential to get Americans attacked and/or killed all over the world. You know, things like where we keep our WMDs in allied NATO countries and blabbing about specific military plans of attack and other stuff?

Of course our media hasn't said shit yet about the massive fire that I could find...

http://i.imgur.com/6DCu112.jpg

big_ole_jpn
07-24-2016, 08:56 PM
will u post a pic of your boobies please respond

Pokesan
07-24-2016, 09:12 PM
wait, you think they found out because "OBAMA TOLD THE WORLD"?

lol

don't post please you're super dumb

Pokesan
07-24-2016, 09:14 PM
Turkey found out US nuclear weapons are stationed in their country because OBAMA TOLD TEH WORLD

Lune
07-24-2016, 09:15 PM
We've had nuclear weapons in Turkey since before the Cuban Missile Crisis, and I'm pretty sure their location was common knowledge long before Obama was even smoking crack rocks at Harvard.

Nihilist_santa
07-24-2016, 09:18 PM
wait, you think they found out because "OBAMA TOLD THE WORLD"?

lol

don't post please you're super dumb

http://i.imgur.com/p1qLfkJ.gif

big_ole_jpn
07-24-2016, 09:40 PM
trolls, please don't derail this thread lets keep this on topic

will u post a pic of your boobies please respond

AzzarTheGod
07-25-2016, 04:57 AM
The bad news... a big-ass fire is raging out of control, threatening the NATO Allied Land Command base (LANDCOM) in western Turkey. "Anti-American sabotage is suspected". The good news: US nukes are reportedly stored on the Incirlik base, not the one in Izmir province.

Once again I'm left wondering why the Obama administration is always telling the world about important things that have the potential to get Americans attacked and/or killed all over the world. You know, things like where we keep our WMDs in allied NATO countries and blabbing about specific military plans of attack and other stuff?

Of course our media hasn't said shit yet about the massive fire that I could find...

Who cares really. NATO didn't help save anyone from execution at the hands of Turkey's government.

So really, I hope no Americans are hurt, but fuck the NATO presence there.

maskedmelon
07-25-2016, 09:19 AM
Bunch o' misogynists up in here -.-*

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 10:01 AM
Exact locations? Or just general/regional? Most countries don't tell where they keep their nukes. Russia has even gone back to playing the shell game on rails. Reactors are more the risk.
ode to the duck and cover drills in school. Under the desk and curl up with a good book like Red Storm Rising :)

Turkey has gone mad, anyway. They have been locking up 14 yo kids on charges of treason.

Slathar
07-25-2016, 11:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/6DCu112.jpg

trailer trash high school drop out or medicated stay at home schizo mom?

ill let p99 decide the verdict.

Slathar
07-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Exact locations? Or just general/regional? Most countries don't tell where they keep their nukes. Russia has even gone back to playing the shell game on rails. Reactors are more the risk.
ode to the duck and cover drills in school. Under the desk and curl up with a good book like Red Storm Rising :)

Turkey has gone mad, anyway. They have been locking up 14 yo kids on charges of treason.

ur old. lol gross.

Sidelle
07-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Turkey found out US nuclear weapons are stationed in their country because OBAMA TOLD TEH WORLD
I meant to comment about Obama & administration's "transparency"... It was a typo, I fucked up my post but whatever. By all means, please continue being a huge fucking douchebag as always.

Daywolf
07-25-2016, 11:47 AM
ur old. lol gross.
only to a mind twistrd cuck. LA county schools kept doing desk dive drills years after the rest of the nation stopped, or whatever fly-over state you're from. I figured they were just getting revenge on us for laughing at their global warming nonsense. Hey but when the cucks came along, they were overjoyed, ate up all their lies.

AzzarTheGod
07-25-2016, 06:19 PM
NATO never did nothing 4 me. I said they never did nothing 4 me. They aint uphold American democracy. They guarded national security of a terrorist state sponsor (Turkey) with an extremist government punishing soldiers for following orders.

War crimes holler at me

Pokesan
07-25-2016, 08:06 PM
I meant to comment about Obama & administration's "transparency"... It was a typo, I fucked up my post but whatever. By all means, please continue being a huge fucking douchebag as always.

oh i get it your point was something way different than what you posted

sorry for the misunderstanding