PDA

View Full Version : Munich Mall Shooting -

Pages : [1] 2

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 01:51 PM
Let us speculate as wildly as possible as to the source of this violence:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/munich-shopping-mall-shooting-everything-we-know-so-far/

Phone is being an asshole so formatting will have to remain shit :/

I am going to guess this was either perpetrated by a Muslim or a maybe a Neo-nazi

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 01:55 PM
How can this be? Guns are illegal there. I just dont know how this is possible.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 01:57 PM
Munich police just sent out a message for the community not to release pics of the perpetrators. Obviously this means muslims. If it was a neo-nazi they would have it plastered all over. Besides they just did a massive neo-nazi cleanup operation in Germany because you know they are the real threat.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 01:58 PM
How can this be? Guns are illegal there. I just dont know how this is possible.

In a climate of increasing intolerance, firearms have been fleeing persecution in the US en masse.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 01:59 PM
2nd attack taking place at metro station.

Gorillas
07-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Germans are so afraid of being perceived as racist that they're letting their country be destroyed

maskedmelon
Munich police just sent out a message for the community not to release pics of the perpetrators. Obviously this means muslims. If it was a neo-nazi they would have it plastered all over. Besides they just did a massive neo-nazi cleanup operation in Germany because you know they are the real threat.

Think that may be spin. I read the request was to not disseminate pictures of the operation and the perps were still at large. Don't want the perps knowing where the police are or what they are doing.

Pokesan
so either we just live with these attacks or we give them the holy war they're after?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:06 PM
Yeah sure

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 02:07 PM
Germans are so afraid of being perceived as racist that they're letting their country be destroyed

Well in all fairness, it could still be a right wing extrmist or random nut.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:08 PM

Both of those could be Muslims. Stop acting like whites are the only right wing nuts in the world.

Gorillas
07-22-2016, 02:15 PM

Nah, spend some time in Germany talking to the regular citizens outside of the metropolitian areas. They're purposely protecting the brown skinned immigrants because they suffer from nazi history induced white guilt

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Both of those could be Muslims. Stop acting like whites are the only right wing nuts in the world.

Meant more to point to sources

1. Islam
2. Ant-Govt/Anti Islam sentiments
3. Insanity

Don't really see many 1st world mass shootings in the news that do not conform to one of those three.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ttzBM8N.jpg image of one of the shooters . Dark hair and Adidas shirt. Im going with Muslim.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 02:19 PM
so either we just live with these attacks or we give them the holy war they're after?

No Pokes, we can also surrender or attempt to invest in areas afflicted by fundamentalism. Probably other options too.

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 02:20 PM
Shut up Nazis. Yes, most likely it is an Islamist background.

What you guys do not get is: There always have been, and always will be extremists in the world, and among those people who will commit atrocities. But escalation (read: closing borders, hating, bombs) is making it easier for extremists to recruit more people to their way of thinking.

The only solution is de-escalation. And it will not solve the problem once and for all, it will *reduce* the amount of incidents.

De-escalation: Put perpetrators into prison (if they do not have to be killed in an ongoing incident) and be kind to each other. No matter the color of skin, no matter the religion.

TL;DR: By hating & promoting "war on Terrorism" you create more terrorists.

still TL;DR: Ever tried to decapitate a Hydra?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:20 PM
^ Typical cucked euro response

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:22 PM
I am convinced Europe is afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Shut up Nazis. Yes, most likely it is an Islamist background.

What you guys do not get is: There always have been, and always will be extremists in the world, and among those people who will commit atrocities. But escalation (read: closing borders, hating, bombs) is making it easier for extremists to recruit more people to their way of thinking.

The only solution is de-escalation. And it will not solve the problem once and for all, it will *reduce* the amount of incidents.

De-escalation: Put perpetrators into prison (if they do not have to be killed in an ongoing incident) and be kind to each other. No matter the color of skin, no matter the religion.

TL;DR: By hating & promoting "war on Terrorism" you create more terrorists.

Why is Europe suffering more form this than the US then?

Pokesan
07-22-2016, 02:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/izRYV8y.png

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Munich police calling this a terror attack officially now.

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 02:28 PM
https://twitter.com/JremNur/status/756550250073128960

Shooter speaks with a bavarian accent "I am German." "I was born here."

Not a refugee.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:30 PM
That sounds like something a disenfranchised German Muslim would say...

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Hmm today is the 5th year anniversary of the Brevik shootings.

Ahldagor
07-22-2016, 02:50 PM
Hmm today is the 5th year anniversary of the Brevik shootings.

Yup. Think if Amy Winehouse didn't die the same day that he'd have gotten more attention here?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 02:52 PM
I will have to revise my prediction then.

http://i.imgur.com/rqlcmZs.jpg

Jorgam
07-22-2016, 03:06 PM
Been listening to Sky News live on youtube about this and those stupid fucks keep working in how this could be IS or some right wing group.. Fucking liberals, always trying to pin the results of their policies on some phantom "right wing" entity.

That said, I have family in Bavaria and have been to Munich myself. I hope that they are all safe and I'm so sorry this happened in such a beautiful and friendly place.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
One gunman suicided. Wont be long now.

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 03:34 PM
https://twitter.com/rudifussi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pidr9nX2oW8

Rudolf Rudolfsson ‏@rudifussi 7m7 minutes ago

Täter im Video: "ich habe in der 5 klasse nix gemacht" und dann schießt er (3) Text von @roooneyboy übernommen. Wahnsinn.
2 retweets 1 like
Rudolf Rudolfsson ‏@rudifussi 8m8 minutes ago

Täter im Video: "ich bin in der harz gegend aufgewachsen unter den scheiß türken, ich bin depressiv und in behandlung" (2)
3 retweets 3 likes
Rudolf Rudolfsson ‏@rudifussi 9m9 minutes ago

Täter im Video "ich wurde 7 jahre lang gemobbt jetzt muss ich ne waffe kaufen und ech alle abknallen, scheiß türken, ich bin deutscher" (1)
5 retweets 3 likes
Rudolf Rudolfsson ‏@rudifussi 16m16 minutes ago

Einer der Terroristen diskutiert mit Anwohnern: "Bin in Deutschland geboren" Deutlich zu hören.

This armed suspect is NOT an Islamist

As far as I was able to make out, the german transcript is correct. Here is what I can hear:

"Because of you I was mobbed, for 7 years. And now I need to buy a gun in order to shoot you all."

"I am German." "I was born here."

"In the social welfare area"

"I had a depression, I was in treatment for that"

"I have not done anything in 5th grade"

Pokesan
07-22-2016, 03:39 PM

As far as I was able to make out, the german transcript is correct. Here is what I can hear:

"Because of you I was mobbed, for 7 years. And now I need to buy a gun in order to shoot you all."

quoting for later

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 03:42 PM
quoting for later

Feel free to quote and repost, as I have personally confirmed and only written down in English what I was able to hear myself. Apart from that I may have not done the best possible translation because I wanted this to get out quick, this is accurate and FACT.

Also, as some people on Twitter point out: Today is 5th anniversary of the rightwing extremist Breivik killing 70+ in Norway. However, this is more likely a coincidence.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Feel free to quote and repost, as I have personally confirmed and only written down in English what I was able to hear myself. Apart from that I may have not done the best possible translation because I wanted this to get out quick, this is accurate and FACT.

Also, as some people on Twitter point out: Today is 5th anniversary of the rightwing extremist Breivik killing 70+ in Norway. However, this is more likely a coincidence.

People were heckling the dude and calling him "foreigner" at which point the gunman was yelling back "I'm German" . Most likely 2nd gen Muslim.

barrettdc1
07-22-2016, 04:02 PM
A woman who was in the McDonalds where one of the gunman started shooting said she heard him yell aloha snackbar.

Tecmos Deception
07-22-2016, 04:22 PM

Not a good analogy for your point, cause someone who knows mythology will just compare beheading a hydra and it coming back even more ferocious to "well we should just burn the stumps too. with nukes. all over."

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Not a good analogy for your point, cause someone who knows mythology will just compare beheading a hydra and it coming back even more ferocious to "well we should just burn the stumps too. with nukes. all over."

Correct. You've got a point.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 04:36 PM

That is clearly not the solution. We need to stop interfering in the hydra's lands and provide it with resources and hugs to atone for the surfing that we have rendered upon it. Only then can it grow to be a strong healthy hydra capable of subduing the earth.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 04:37 PM
some dipshit Americans think he is Russian-German.

Based on what we know now, its possible I guess.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 04:46 PM
HAHA saw this on Twitter.

Police Release Photograph of Person Responsible for Munich Terror Attacks.

http://i.imgur.com/IHdyGXD.jpg

Jarnauga
07-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Probably a patriot defending his country against cultural marxism, right ?

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:01 PM
ethnic Russian born in Germany would be a nice change of pace in the blame game, I'll say.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 05:03 PM
ethnic Russian born in Germany would be a nice change of pace in the blame game, I'll say.

Muslim isnt an ethnicity so I could see this possibly. Non-muslims dont typically shout Aloha Snackbar. Need to apply the de-nazification strategy to Islam.

Tecmos Deception
07-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Obama on the shooting: “our freedoms, our ability to go about our business every day, raising our kids, seeing them grow up and graduate from high school, now about to leave their dad — I’m sorry, I’m getting a little too personal, getting a little too personal there — that depends on law enforcement. It depends on the men and women in uniform every single day who are, under some of the most adverse circumstances imaginable at times, making sure to keep us safe.”

He must not know that when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

When are people going to stop hoping (in vain) that anyone else can protect them and theirs from the bad guys of the world? If you want to protect yourself and your family, then do it. The cops can't. The government can't. Half the government wants to STOP you from being able to protect yourself... lol.

Thulack
07-22-2016, 05:16 PM

I'm sure every day is a anniversary of some horrible incident.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm sure every day is a anniversary of some horrible incident.

In other news. Brevik got a playstation.

They said he asks guards often about whether his political ideas have taken root and that is really the only thing he ever asks about when making rare conversation with the only people he has access to (guards).

Jarnauga
07-22-2016, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NBJi4ui.jpg

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Should Brevik get an XBOX One?

He has requested the latest model Playstation recently, but the warden was hesitant to comply and instead gave him an older model Playstation much to Brevik's chagrin. (not being facetious, this happened)

Why or why not?

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Should Brevik get an XBOX One?

He has requested the latest model Playstation recently, but the warden was hesitant to comply and instead gave him an older model Playstation much to Brevik's chagrin. (not being facetious, this happened)

Why or why not?

He should be given a Wii too and only permitted to play Pikmin and Katamari.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Wii + Pikmin

Cackled aloud. Not many are in-the-know on the greatness of the Pikmin franchise.

The mental image of the warden ignoring his playstation request and stopping by like "hey I got you something buddy" with a camera zoom shot of 1 single game being handed to him, the legendary and much hyped launch title Pikmin,...was too much to bear lol.

I remember buying Gamecube immediately on release and seeing the list of launch titles as if it was yesterday. It was 5 games total, "Pikmin" being one of them. What a game.

Domo
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
I am a german and rolling my eyes about all the speculation right now.

The right wing shouts: It was a muslim
The left wing shouts: It was a nazi
The green-wing shouts: it was a sick man
I simply dont know yet whats going on, and I wont jump on those "Terror-attack-hype-trains".
I am tired of all those speculations in the world.

Will see what the police finds out in the next few days. I trust our police.

P.S.

Munich police just sent out a message for the community not to release pics of the perpetrators. Obviously this means muslims.

The police sent this message because they were still unsure if ther are maybe more then 1 shooter. Maybe the shooters been using the social-media too and could see where the police is right now.

(Sorry about my english)

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Yeah right. So over 2 weeks of horrific islamist terror and you are telling everyone to wait? Even one of the police shooters here was tied to the Nation of Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016

Jarnauga
07-22-2016, 06:03 PM
Yeah right. So over 2 weeks of horrific islamist terror and you are telling everyone to wait? Even one of the police shooters here was tied to the Nation of Islam.

we all know that nation of islam is a masonic jewish bilderberg group, open your eyes sheeple

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:06 PM
I am a german and rolling my eyes about all the speculation right now.

The right wing shouts: It was a muslim
The left wing shouts: It was a nazi
The green-wing shouts: it was a sick man
I simply dont know yet whats going on,

Well, despite the similarities in our positions, I'm not sure I care to share my wing with you >.> Not even sure what to call it either. I'd like a pair of wings tbh, but if I must do with one, please let it be a clean wing.

Also, why is your name Domo?

Domo
07-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Well, people been always crazy.

Ther always been some crazy motherfuckers. The problem is that due to social-media we see them all...on daily basis, from all over the world.

I dont ignore the ISIS/Islam terror, but I dont make myself crazy by watching all news from all over the world.

Ther are over 7 billions people on earth, I am surprised that arnt more going totaly nuts.

P.s. Also, why is your name Domo?
Its my nickname since junior highschool. Have something to do with my surname. But I am not a homo, if thats what you like to point out :)
My ingame name is Cinad though, but the name was taken ingame :(

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Sorry ^^ I was just having fun with the wing thing. You and I agree on reservation of judgement, thought I think it is very likely that the answer will be one of the three things you listed ^^

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016

Newt Gingrich actually did a great job of listing much of these incidents over the past several weeks in his address, was pretty shocking to hear how much is not reported by the lamestream media.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
I will admit there is a chance this could be some lone nut right winger. Its happened in Germany before in the 90s (Good series on this on Netflix BTW called German History X). I just think with the amount of verified Islamist attacks its more likely to be one of them.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:17 PM
But I am not a homo, if thats what you like to point out :)

lol, no. There is a Japanese character with the same name ^•^

My ingame name is Cinad though, but the name was taken ingame :(

That is awful : f, I've uncovered rampant name theft recently.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Let us speculate as wildly as possible as to the source of this violence
Well he screamed Almond Candybar so the likely answer is Trump's wall is to blame.

snergle
07-22-2016, 06:21 PM
Why is Europe suffering more form this than the US then?

strong federal govt instituting things like the nsa in response to terrorism. the eu is to weak federally. remember that when you vote for limited federal govt.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:22 PM
I will admit there is a chance this could be some lone nut right winger. Its happened in Germany before in the 90s (Good series on this on Netflix BTW called German History X). I just think with the amount of verified Islamist attacks its more likely to be one of them.

Well yeah^^, that is why I listed them in the order I did too: according likelihood. We don't know and it is irresponsible to make claims, but that does t mean we must be willfully ignorant to fact. Now there could also be a ton of other incidents of mass violence that the global media just doesn't care about and I am unaware of, but that seems unlikely :/

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:25 PM
strong federal govt instituting things like the nsa in response to terrorism. the eu is to weak federally. remember that when you vote for limited federal govt.

Oh don't get me wrong I like a government that can whip my ass along with everyone else's, I just don't like one that takes care of useless people.

Jarnauga
07-22-2016, 06:27 PM
So basically we know nothing

how about we all shut the fuck up

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 06:29 PM
No no, it's about Trump's trade negotiations, there is a considerable Almond Candybar shortage in Europe now and so some are just frustrated and taking to the streets to protest. After all, what Almond Candybars that do make it to Europe are all grabbed up by the police before anyone else gets a chance at them. So it's their fault too.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:35 PM

You wanna just stare at each other? >.>

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 06:39 PM

Apparently people all over Europe are dropping dead from diabetes due to a diet consisting of almond candy bars.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Have almonds specifically been implicated in the deaths? I am concerned because I just enjoyed some last night, though not as part of a candy bar. Am I at risk?

Pokesan
07-22-2016, 06:51 PM
guys it's just as likely the shooter is a white MRA redpill cislord as it is a muslim

:rolleyes:

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 06:54 PM
guys it's just as likely the shooter is a white MRA redpill cislord as it is a muslim

:rolleyes:

Possible Beer Hall Putsch? :rolleyes:

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Hearing reports confirmed Islamist? CNN saying Munich police released this info but its (((CNN))) so looking for confirmation.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Hearing reports confirmed Islamist? CNN saying Munich police released this info but its (((CNN))) so looking for confirmation.
Well yeah he was yelling Almond Candybar ...er I mean ... uh it's headline on drudge

Pokesan
07-22-2016, 07:07 PM

racists win SUCK IT LIBTARDS!!

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 07:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/fxqLpak.gif

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 07:14 PM
You know it's interesting, all these recent attacks, they always start out with exactly 3, count it 3, suspects/shooters being reported initially.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 07:20 PM
You know it's interesting, all these recent attacks, they always start out with exactly 3, count it 3, suspects/shooters being reported initially.

Was thinking that earlier myself.

http://i.imgur.com/2YwzI4J.gif

Domo
07-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Here is my speculation after seeing this Video (https://twitter.com/Goettlicher88/status/756563723414827008)

Residents (in Bavarian dialect). "You asshole, you dog, you dumb wanker"

Perpetrators: "because of you I was bullied, for seven years."

Residents: "You're an asshole."

Perpetrators "and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you all down" ... "

Residents: "ah weapons? your skull should be cut off you asshole."

Perpetrators: "shit Turks."

Residents' Kanaks shit. "

Perpetrators: "I am a German."

Residents: "A wanker you are!"

Perpetrator: "I was born in Germany, in a Hartz-4-area"

residents, "You dumb dog you"

Perpetrator: "I was hospitalized."

Residents: "Yes treatment, you belong in the psychiatry asshole, stupid."

Perpetrator: "I have nothing done ... shut up, man."

The translation might be not 100% correct!

Anyway, in the video you can hear that the shooter/perpetrator got also an Bavarian dialect.
I belive him that hes a german. He might have turkish/islam roots or whatever.

But from what he was yelling ther I belive that he was just a sick asshole who shoot serval people down.

I guess in the next few days a lot of people will use the dead bodys for ther respective propaganda :/

(Sorry about my bad english again, hope you understand it)

Lune
07-22-2016, 07:32 PM
racists win SUCK IT LIBTARDS!!

Do I get to celebrate? Am libtard but also apparently racist

Goobles
07-22-2016, 07:34 PM
My friends are safe. That's all I care about.

Wait... Karsten?

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 07:35 PM
I guess in the next few days a lot of people will use the dead bodys for ther respective propaganda :/

Will we get to see some actual bodies with positive identification and/or positive identification of bodies at funerals? I'd settle for photos from the medical examiner's office.

(Sorry the latest Miami autistic shooting has left me even more skeptical of these incidents with weird strange forced dialogue from a poorly written B movie being conveniently recorded by viral video without anything else shown in the video.)

Or does the German government lack as much transparency as the US government?

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Was thinking that earlier myself. [/img]
haha red and blue, the colors of the polar axis of the brain (their opposites) used for brainwashing/subliminal messages.

http://i.imgur.com/Z37CAnx.jpg

I wanna see their script though..

DoucLangur
07-22-2016, 07:38 PM
Here is my speculation after seeing this Video (https://twitter.com/Goettlicher88/status/756563723414827008)

Two hours later... I have already posted this on page 3 or so...

Apart from that: as I assumed in the past 2 hours - Police is confirming now it was most likely a single attacker, who has suicided after killing 8. Making it 9 lifes lost. It is sad for all the bystanders he killed - but he was still a human being. These things are committed by humans, no matter what the color of their skin is. Sometimes people are full of hate. Sometimes they are desperate. And most of the time it is a mix of both.

I am still mourning for the victims of the Turkey coup, so when I am done processing that, I will be sad for nine lives lost without need in Munich. Let us hope the wounded will all recover.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Two hours later... I have already posted this on page 3 or so...

Apart from that: as I assumed in the past 2 hours - Police is confirming now it was most likely a single attacker, who has suicided after killing 8. Making it 9 lifes lost. It is sad for all the bystanders he killed - but he was still a human being. These things are committed by humans, no matter what the color of their skin is. Sometimes people are full of hate. Sometimes they are desperate. And most of the time it is a mix of both.

I am still mourning for the victims of the Turkey coup, so when I am done processing that, I will be sad for nine lives lost without need in Munich. Let us hope the wounded will all recover.

^ With citizens like these jumping to conclusions, what US network news company would ever need to hire crisis actors???

They should import some of these boys. We got work for you.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 07:42 PM
They have plenty of those. The need more of these...

http://i.imgur.com/b0tLzCM.jpg

Domo
07-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Or does the German government lack as much transparency as the US government?

I guess ever country got ther secrets right?
But overall I trust the police and goverment here in germany. Dont get me wrong, I know that a lot of things going wrong here and that nothing is perfect. But in such situation I dont belive that my goverment would hide evidence or not telling us the truth.

The problem is that you got one side the police/goverment trying to find out whats going on, and on the other side you got impatient people who want answers. And as longer a investigation takes, as much more conspiracist you get. And the Media speculate in between for mooooooooney and clicks.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Speaking of brainwashing, that's called desensitization. You get it thrown so fast at you, your brain has problems coping, and what you put off today becomes less important tomorrow and every other time it's repeated. You are shown that every instance is a different case, and in no way related, and you are forced to process the meaning from that confusion resulting in an emotional enigma consuming itself until it's consumed to no more.

For the rest of us, big picture, Islam is at war with the West, this is what you get, and it's all sad at once. To the desensitized, this is insensitive, but really it's inflammatory only to the narrative of which has become a protected idea within the mind. Having this narrative or idea or block, actually removed, can be a sudden jolt to the emotional state of a person, even to a flinching defensive reaction and a building of further denial.

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 08:28 PM
ZOG has to get their shit together. They cant be running he was different nationalities. /facepalm

Some outlets saying 18 year old of Algerian descent others are saying German-Iranian 18 year old.

ETA: Ok seems more official they are saying German-Iranian. This shit is weird. Just last night I was telling someone during Trumps speech how this shit with the Muslims and the comparisons to Reagan of Trump reminded me of the hostage crisis in Iran.

barrettdc1
07-22-2016, 09:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORnjmddtnH0

I don't know if this had to do with anything. just listen.

fash
07-22-2016, 11:10 PM
I am convinced Europe is afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

At least in Germany, that's the result of people being told since childhood that you're responsible for the 6 gorillion.

Pokesan
07-22-2016, 11:29 PM

R Flair
07-22-2016, 11:33 PM
^rekt

Jarnauga
07-22-2016, 11:48 PM
still weird, because iranians are mostly shia muslims.. and most crazies are sunni (isis are sunnis and are persecuting shia)

as usual, waiting on the investigation

Ragnaros
07-22-2016, 11:51 PM
trump trump trump trump

big_ole_jpn
07-22-2016, 11:54 PM
I mean, I know I'm gonna get got. But I'm gonna get mine more den I get got, doe.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 12:11 AM
still weird, because iranians are mostly shia muslims.. and most crazies are sunni (isis are sunnis and are persecuting shia)

Smells like zog.

Show me some dead bodies with their legitimate passports and EU IDs from 10-15 years ago unmolested so we can prove that this happened first of all. I will not accept their current passport as these can be faked.

The purpose of producing an older photo ID is to prove the identity of the body beyond a reasonable doubt and match that body to who they said died on the list of victims.

I'll wait for independent media to be allowed to examine said bodies and photo IDs without having information spoonfed to them for a positive ID on any reported victims from this alleged attack.

Yes, I'm going to end up like Hastings.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 12:19 AM

google wahabism please

consider this a 24 hour posting suspension beginning now

Ahldagor
07-23-2016, 12:21 AM
google wahabism please

The crux of the matter there.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 12:23 AM
The crux of the matter there.

you want one too?

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 12:27 AM
google wahabism please

wahabism is a sub section of sunni islam

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 12:39 AM

yes. if you knew that and failed to include it, was it worth posting?

Brutal_X
07-23-2016, 12:41 AM
sad part is that short of gassing/deporting all muslims in europe, europe is in a perpetual state of war.

war stops when europe is europastan or holocaust 2.0

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 12:41 AM

You been Poked, Jarn.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 12:49 AM
most crazies are sunni

google wahabism please

i fail to see what's the issue in my post

http://i.imgur.com/oOwIRqH.png

see ?

R Flair
07-23-2016, 01:09 AM
Must suck to be a Maturdi muslim. Q'diriyyaaaaaaah! clearly coolest name.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 01:17 AM
i fail to see what's the issue in my post

http://i.imgur.com/oOwIRqH.png

see ?

are you being dumb on purpose

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 02:32 AM
conspiracy bite failed pls continue taking this frenchie to sunday school.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 04:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mSx8pgN.jpg

gummab
07-23-2016, 05:47 AM
These crisis actors are really pulling in the ££ this year...

DoucLangur
07-23-2016, 09:05 AM
I'll wait for independent media

Brilliant. YMMD

Daywolf
07-23-2016, 09:47 AM
btw was that a laugh track I heard during 0bamas Munich statement?
ink it sounded like it...

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 10:58 AM
This just proves that even if Guns are illegal ( in germany they are for the most part ) killers still obtain them ilegally and shoot people. Gun laws wont make a difference.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 11:26 AM
This just proves that even if Guns are illegal ( in germany they are for the most part ) killers still obtain them ilegally and shoot people. Gun laws wont make a difference.

the law exists to prevent every crime

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 11:37 AM
sad part is that short of gassing/deporting all muslims in europe, europe is in a perpetual state of war.

war stops when europe is europastan or holocaust 2.0

Welcome to the conversation friend.

http://i.imgur.com/NxYqgv4.png

fash
07-23-2016, 11:49 AM

Just ban murder.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 11:53 AM
Just ban murder.

murder is already banned.

what a pointless law!

Domo
07-23-2016, 11:55 AM
I am not sure if you are serioius about this, or if its sarcasm.

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 01:02 PM
I was just stating gun laws or not this shit will still happen, it was mostly towards our liberal/ democrat friends.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 01:04 PM
I am not sure if you are serioius about this, or if its sarcasm.

What do you envision the world being like if a bunch of gun control passed everywhere and we assume that that actually did get rid of 90% of civilian-owned small arms? What do you really think would change?

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 01:11 PM
I was just stating gun laws or not this shit will still happen, it was mostly towards our liberal/ democrat friends.

walk it back champ

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:12 PM
What do you envision the world being like if a bunch of gun control passed everywhere and we assume that that actually did get rid of 90% of civilian-owned small arms? What do you really think would change?

German forces were slow to roll out. It was laughable to watch on TV. If the shooter wasn't so incompetent he could have had a much higher kill streak given all of the unarmed victims everywhere. Literally hours for anything to happen after all of the killing was over. Loved how the one guy talking shit in the video was throwing bottles at the guy. I will give them credit at least he wasnt afraid but bottles arent going to do shit.

Domo
07-23-2016, 01:15 PM
some people freak out from time to time, and its a good thing that weapons arnt so easy to get.

Sure you can kill someone with a knife or a hammer, but not as easy as with a gun.

Drunk people on street are pretty common in europe, and some are agro and try to start a fistfight with a cow or something. I dont wanna know how our country would look like when those weekend-rednecks would have access to guns.

I understand that the constitution is a very imporant historcial "item" of the USA, but could it be that some of ther rules writen ther dont really apply to the 21 century anymore?

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:17 PM
No. Enjoy the invasion.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 01:21 PM
some people freak out from time to time, and its a good thing that weapons arnt so easy to get.

Sure you can kill someone with a knife or a hammer, but not as easy as with a gun.

Drunk people on street are pretty common in europe, and some are agro and try to start a fistfight with a cow or something. I dont wanna know how our country would look like when those weekend-rednecks would have access to guns.

I understand that the constitution is a very imporant historcial "item" of the USA, but could it be that some of ther rules writen ther dont really apply to the 21 century anymore?

Someone who is trained and disciplined with a firearm isn't likely to get drunk and pick a fight with a cow. That sounds like some fucking retard that would do that. Point is, is if there was someone in that McDonalds who was carrying they could have shot the fucking asshole before he shot more kids in the face.

No, I'm not talking about giving EVERYONE a handgun and calling it a day. You should have to go through proper training to be able to carry a gun. Imagine though, a population of trained civilians carrying firearms for protection. Might make these cunts that commit these atrocities think twice about carrying out whats in their head. If not, they could be swiftly dealt with on the scene, instead of people dying waiting for the police.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 01:25 PM
Someone who is trained and disciplined with a firearm isn't likely to get drunk and pick a fight with a cow. That sounds like some fucking retard that would do that. Point is, is if there was someone in that McDonalds who was carrying they could have shot the fucking asshole before he shot more kids in the face.

No, I'm not talking about giving EVERYONE a handgun and calling it a day. You should have to go through proper training to be able to carry a gun. Imagine though, a population of trained civilians carrying firearms for protection. Might make these cunts that commit these atrocities think twice about carrying out whats in their head. If not, they could be swiftly dealt with on the scene, instead of people dying waiting for the police.

A 'poll tax' on the right to bear arms. Interesting idea.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 01:26 PM

You mean like automobiles?

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Serious question, lets say guns were illegal in the USA... what do you expect to change?
Less shootings? cmon lets be real dawg

Domo
07-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Well, I am glad that we have strict gun laws, and you are happy that your country dont have any gun laws, so we are both happy :)

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 01:35 PM
I dont wanna know how our country would look like when those weekend-rednecks would have access to guns.

They do have access and are more likely to have guns than anyone else except for inner city criminals ^^ Sadly, the drunk cow brawlers are not the ones who generally kill people :/ Most gun violence in the US is perpetrated in inner-cities in conjunction with other crime. Mass shootings in the US account for a small percentage of total gun violence, but are generally limited to a very specific group: crazy socially inept young white males. Islamism has only recently started competing with that group in the US.

There is no issue with gun ownership among normal people. Its crazies and criminals- neither of whom follow laws-that one must worry about.

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Someone who is going as far as to commit to a mass shooting, likely isnt going to let legal boundaries stop them lol
facts

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:36 PM

The people of Switzerland agree. Nearly everyone has a state issued rifle at home and yet no mass shootings or drunken rampages. Wonder why.

Domo
07-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Serious question, lets say guns were illegal in the USA... what do you expect to change?

1. I think it would take 5-10 years till 90% of all guns were destroyed hehe.
2. We all know ther would be less shootings.

People would still go nuts from time to time and even kill others with a car, tank, plane, knife or whatever. But overall ther would be less deaths thats for sure.

Ask some people "if you would have to kill someone, which weapon would you choise? a knife, a hammer or a gun?" We all know that most of us would choise a gun. Its fast, its easy, its "clean".

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 01:38 PM

Well, I would think there would be less shootings, but the question is how much? And how much would other crime increase if criminals no longer feared being shot for breaking and entering? I would think rural crime would shoot up with removal of that deterrent.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Finland also disagrees with Domo.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:39 PM
1. I think it would take 5-10 years till 90% of all guns were destroyed hehe.
2. We all know ther would be less shootings.

People would still go nuts from time to time and even kill others with a car, tank, plane, knife or whatever. But overall ther would be less deaths thats for sure.

Ask some people "if you would have to kill someone, which weapon would you choise? a knife, a hammer or a gun?" We all know that most of us would choise a gun. Its fast, its easy, its "clean".

Most shootings in America take place in large cities that have gun bans. Just something to think about.

Domo
07-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Most shootings in America take place in large cities that have gun bans. Just something to think about.

So I assume most guns for shootings in America been bought outside citys where is no gun law?

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Only 3% of shootings are commited with a legally owned fire-arm
Only current issue i could possibly see with USA firearm laws right now is issues with legal arms being sold through the black market, otherwise theres no real arguement. Criminals will be criminals, if a teen in Germany can obtain guns in an area where they are pretty much banned, i dont see how it would be different anywhere else

Domo
07-23-2016, 01:48 PM
It cost them time to get a gun, and each min/hour/day/week it takes them longer to obtain a gun, the higher the chance that they will calm down and dont buy a gun at all.

How many shootings been in the world already because they happend "impulsive" (not planned) ?

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 01:50 PM
Did anyone see recently where a (((journalist))) tried to buy a gun (AR-15) I think trying to show how easy it is to get one? He was refused because of a domestic violence charge on his record. Its a myth that only felons cannot posses a gun. Due to a bill from the 90s misdemeanor domestic violence will cause you to be forbidden from owning or purchasing a gun.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-would-be-terrorists-can-buy-guns-but-a-reporter-no/

He thinks its a conspiracy not to sell to reporters btw. You cant make this shit up.

ETA: They also denied him for having a history of alcohol abuse DOMO.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 01:52 PM
It cost them time to get a gun, and each min/hour/day/week it takes them longer to obtain a gun, the higher the chance that they will calm down and dont buy a gun at all.

How many shootings been in the world already because they happend "impulsive" (not planned) ?

The longer they have to wait to get their gun, maybe instead of calming down they get more agitated and instead resort to filling a pressure cooker full of nails and ball bearings. The fact is, if someone is determined to cause harm, they'll see it through no matter how long it takes. They'll find a way.

Ragnaros
07-23-2016, 01:54 PM
The longer they have to wait to get their gun, maybe instead of calming down they get more agitated and instead resort to filling a pressure cooker full of nails and ball bearings. The fact is, if someone is determined to cause harm, they'll see it through no matter how long it takes. They'll find a way.

well said

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Also, while it is more difficult to kill someone with a knife than a firearm, it is just as easy to maim and the assault itself is more gruesome. Being decapitated or attacked with a saw is worse than being shot imo. Not that I would like to die either way, or at all for that matter.

Domo
07-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Well, as much I like this debate here right now, at the end we just have diffrent opinions on this topic.

If america wants to keep ther weapons even though statistic shows that with good gun laws ther are less killings, than its fine with me.
Thats a topic america have to slove on ther own.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Well, as much I like this debate here right now, at the end we just have diffrent opinions on this topic.

If america wants to keep ther weapons even though statistic shows that with good gun laws ther are less killings, than its fine with me.
Thats a topic america have to slove on ther own.

It's not about guns. The US has more murders per capita THAT DONT INVOLCE FIREARMS than a lot of other countries have total.

Getting rid of (legal) guns might reduce gun violence and might reduce overall violence thereby... but the US is still more violent than elsewhere anyways

But if you look at demographic slices of the US instead of the whole? Guess who owns the most guns but commit a very small amount of the country's violent crime? The well-off folk. Guess who own few guns but commit a majority of the violent crime? The poor folk.

There are problems that need fixing here that are a bigger contributor to violent crime than inanimate objects, and those fixes wouldn't involve disarming law-abiding citizens.

Guns don't cause crime. The worst mass killings are planes and fertilizer and trucks, not guns. Guns DO help stop crime. Guns DO have other purposes besides self-defense.

Too bad a shitload of people are ignorant and dependent and thin-skinned. They fear what they don't understand, devour anything they see on TV or the web that meshes with their preconceived notions as fact without critical thought, and are throw a fit any time someone else does something that upsets their delicate sensibilities.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Sorry shit grammar and such. Phone keyboard, can't be assed to be too correct.

Domo
07-23-2016, 02:19 PM
My english is worse then your grammar Tecmos, but I get your point.
I dont live in the USA and dont have all infos, therefore I dont have the "whole picture".
But I still think that you could save a lot of lifes by putting some gunlaws in place.

Nice talking to ya mate :)

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 02:40 PM
i wonder why crime rates are so much higher in the usa compared to the rest of the western world then.. you guys have to stop with your failed logic "hurr if criminals can get weapons everyone should be allowed to to be safe durr" because if it was true, the usa would be the safest place on earth, and it's just not the case:

http://i.imgur.com/9wi7GcB.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/b3T9Wia.jpg

I would find it interesting to find out how many cops die per 100 000 in the US compared to other countries but find it hard to get data

Also stop using Switzerland as an example: while it is true they can keep the weapon they use during military training at home, they can't keep any ammo, and buying ammo is heavily restricted.. so heavily restricted that you dumbass would cry "over my dead body"

lastly, it's funny that numbers don't support the "hurr there's only high murders in areas where there's guns laws"

http://i.imgur.com/mWHnK35.png

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 02:43 PM
also +1 for tecmos, i agree it's not just guns, there's also a larger problem at hand.. i know it's not exactly what you said and you largely disagree with me, but i still agree on that part

Lojik
07-23-2016, 02:45 PM
I think the NRA releases numbers on supposedly how many crimes are [directly] averted due to gun ownership. While I think the number is total BS, I do think the fact that some people might have a gun in their home deters a significant amount of home invasion type crimes, probably a lot of other crime as well. Also, a lot of gun violence is accounted for by either suicide or gang/drug related activity, that is to say if you're not planning on killing yourself or involved in the illegal drug trade your odds of being shot are pretty low. The biggest problems are probably black on black gun crimes, and I believe most of these are with illegally obtained firearms. That's not to say that we don't have some work to do, however.

Also it's statistically more dangerous to have a pool on your property than a gun.

NegaStoat
07-23-2016, 02:56 PM
As was previously mentioned, different locations in America generate vastly different statistics on shootings and gun related crimes, even when similar population totals are compared. I find this part of the conversation is glossed over far too much.

I live in Northern California, and our gun related crimes are comparable to Sweden, Denmark, and other European regions. The same can be said for other parts of the nation. I do NOT want my gun rights to be modified in a more restrictive manner because of what's going on in Detroit, New York, and Chicago. I'm just asking for fair representation for my interests with the issue, and that's not happening.

fash
07-23-2016, 03:52 PM
i wonder why crime rates are so much higher in the usa compared to the rest of the western world then.

http://i.imgur.com/9wi7GcB.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/b3T9Wia.jpg

I answered this in another thread and you had nothing to say. Crime rates are so much higher because of diversity. US is the most diverse country in the world. Chile is also very ethnically diverse. Normalize for diversity, and you'll get an answer to your question.

http://i.imgur.com/mWHnK35.png

That graph has gun deaths, not homicide.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 03:57 PM
also, since nobody cares: the munich killer had no ties to daesh, had converted to christianity and was a admirer of breivik, shouts of killing foreigners are confirmed, 3 turks, 3 kosovars and 1 greek killed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 04:08 PM
But I still think that you could save a lot of lifes by putting some gunlaws in place.

Nice talking to ya mate :)

But here's the thing. You could save a lot of lives by outlawing a lot of different things.

A ton of people die in automobile accidents (or intentional automobile violence) every year. But no one would ever suggest that the fix for automobile accidents is to ban automobiles. No one would ever suggest that the only people who should be allowed to use automobiles are mass transit drivers. Cars serve a valuable purpose in society, and no one actually believes that the cars themselves are the problem. It's bad drivers who are the problem, whether that means a 91-year-old who's mostly blind and deaf is still getting behind the wheel or it's a drunk driver or it's someone who speeds all the time or it's an idiot parent who leaves their kids in the car in the summer time... it's people who don't use automobiles properly who cause most accidents.

So to combat automobile accidents, driver's training programs are more rigorous. The goverment runs ad campaigns to remind people of the dangers of distracted driving. There's signs by construction zones reminding you to drive slowly or face stiffer penalties for traffic offenses (or hitting a worker). Etc. And if they want to reduce automobile accidents even more, they'd require refresher courses from drivers and do regular eye exams of drivers over 60 and spend more money maintaining roadways and more money enforcing traffic offenses.

But they wouldn't ban vehicles.

Guns are the same way. They serve a valuable purpose in society (albeit many people question the truth of this... but that's mostly due to ignorance about a number of things, and therefore fear of things that are not understood, imo). Guns don't kill people; people who use guns improperly kill people.

But for the reasons mentioned above, ignorance of things like how firearms work (omg AR-15 that must stand for FULLY AUTOMATIC GUN OF DEATH AND THE NRA WANTS EVERYONE TO HAVE THEM WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKSSSSSSS), ignorance of how law enforcement "protects" people (when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. You don't neglect smoke detectors or fire extinguishers or teaching your kids what to do in a fire just because the fire department is the ones "in charge" of protecting us from housefires right? So why would you neglect firearms and some training and some knowledge about defending your home from criminals just because the police are the ones "in charge" of protecting you from criminals?), ignoring the fact that governments have more than once been less than kind to disarmed populations (lol it won't happen to us!!), too many people being fucking sheep who buy into whatever they see parroted on TV/facebook/whatever...

Because of all that shit and more, people think guns kill people, think there's no need for firearms in "civilized" society (lol), etc.

Domo
07-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Guns dont kill people, people kill guns. I agree.
But guns make it very easy for people to kill people.

About your "car accident" example; compared to guns, the primary function of a cars is to bring people from A to B. the primary function of guns is to hurt your target.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:29 PM
The people of Switzerland agree. Nearly everyone has a state issued rifle at home and yet no mass shootings or drunken rampages. Wonder why.

A rifle in closed-quarters? I'd slap that shit out of your hand gain control of it and beat you to death with it

Also like how all these ex-Nazis from Germany are on a quest to confiscate guns I.e. Domo/DocLanguar.

And I'm pretty sure at least one of you is Jewish. Shame on you for promoting gun confiscation.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 04:32 PM
you can kill someone with a car, yes.. or with a 20 tons truck too, yes. But it's not the primary objective of a car, or a truck. The advantage you get from a car is far bigger than the danger of someone that might use it as a weapon. And that goes without saying that the use of a car is heavily reglemented: you have to get a license, you have to follow lots of road rules, speed limit, belt, maintenance of the car.. it's actually funny that there's more reglementation on acquiring a car than on getting a weapon in the us.

The only goal of a firearm is to kill, period. You can try to prettify by saying "defend myself" instead of kill, but that's exactly the same thing. What i find crazy is you all already accept limitations to that right: why can't you carry a weapon on a flight in the usa ? guess what: for safety. That said i'm sure i'm gonna find someone who thinks everyone would be safer if everyone would have guns in an airplane :rolleyes:

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 04:34 PM
you can kill someone with a car, yes.. or with a 20 tons truck too, yes. But it's not the primary objective of a car, or a truck. The advantage you get from a car is far bigger than the danger of someone that might use it as a weapon. And that goes without saying that the use of a car is heavily reglemented: you have to get a license, you have to follow lots of road rules, speed limit, belt, maintenance of the car.. it's actually funny that there's more reglementation on acquiring a car than on getting a weapon in the us.

The only goal of a firearm is to kill, period. You can try to prettify by saying "defend myself" instead of kill, but that's exactly the same thing. What i find crazy is you all already accept limitations to that right: why can't you carry a weapon on a flight in the usa ? guess what: for safety. That said i'm sure i'm gonna find someone who thinks everyone would be safer if everyone would have guns in an airplane :rolleyes:

You're a fucking moron. That's all.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 04:36 PM
It's ok my friend. When the end comes, and you are cowering in fear behind your shield of acceptance and love, know this. Us with our wall of guns and our sense of "gee, didn't see this fucking coming....not!' will laugh as you beg us for protection.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 04:39 PM
As was previously mentioned, different locations in America generate vastly different statistics on shootings and gun related crimes, even when similar population totals are compared. I find this part of the conversation is glossed over far too much.

I live in Northern California, and our gun related crimes are comparable to Sweden, Denmark, and other European regions. The same can be said for other parts of the nation. I do NOT want my gun rights to be modified in a more restrictive manner because of what's going on in Detroit, New York, and Chicago. I'm just asking for fair representation for my interests with the issue, and that's not happening.

Yep.

suicide or gang/drug related activity

Also it's statistically more dangerous to have a pool on your property than a gun.

About 1/3 of US gun homicides are suicides. Also related, only like 600-700 gun deaths per year in the US are accidental... about the same number of deaths due to structure fires set by cigarettes. But no one goes around campaigning for bans on pools (at all) or cigarettes (with equal fervor to the anti-gun people), even though guns almost undoubtedly serve greater good in society than smoking or pools in your back yard do.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 04:43 PM
The only goal of a firearm is to kill, period. You can try to prettify by saying "defend myself" instead of kill, but that's exactly the same thing

Not raised around guns, were you?

This is the kind of ignorance of firearms I was talking about. People who don't understand them sometimes like to think they do, and they draw conclusions based on ignorance... which doesn't turn out well.

Firearms are not purely designed to kill. Read any decent article or book about self-defense with firearms and you'll note that it is hammered on again and again that the objective is to stop the attacker, not to kill the attacker. Sometimes stopping them means they die, sometimes (often, really... the majority of self-defense shootings don't result in a death) they don't.

Self-defense is about protecting yourself. When the attacker stops, you're good.

If people carrying for self-defense wanted to kill as the primary objective, they would use FMJ bullets to punch two holes guaranteed per shot and the guy would bleed out before any medical assistance arrived. But they don't. They use JHP bullets that dump their energy more quickly and induce trauma quickly to bring about a rapid stop to the conflict... but that are actually less likely to kill the target.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:44 PM
You're a fucking moron. That's all.

Oh (((Jarnauga))) here, make that 2 Jews arguing for gun confiscation instead of just (((Domo/DocLanguar))).

Bizarre.

It's ok my friend. When the end comes, and you are cowering in fear behind your shield of acceptance and love, know this. Us with our wall of guns and our sense of "gee, didn't see this fucking coming....not!' will laugh as you beg us for protection.

Hate to pull the preparer card, but they will also be left desperately begging us for our resources that we have secured. Food, water, clothing, gasoline.

And them not even having a single piece bumps them way down the respect list. Even if they have never had to use the gun, the fact they can't/wont be able to produce one during a state of emergency makes them bottomfeeders among prepared men and women.

what kind of respect will these people get among the community? some will take pity on them, but others will just starve or be outcasted in certain communities.

When resources are scarce, those who don't possess a gun do not get a seat at the dinner table. Period. Again, its not about having to use the firearm. This is merely about not becoming a "persona non grata" during a time of emergency. A gun secures your seat at the table. Men will be judged based on their survival traits and masculinity, those who don't measure up will find themselves getting less food, less people caring about them, and generally being left to fend for themselves.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 04:47 PM
insults instead of arguing, at least Tecmos here is being a gentlemen

Tecmos: do you consider a 9mm Glock to be a self defense firearm ?

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:49 PM
insults instead of arguing, at least Tecmos here is being a gentlemen

Jarnauga thinks he is going to get some type of respect for being anti-gun should a state of emergency or economic collapse occur. Bizarre.

Insults my ass, my point stands. You would be a persona non grata under certain conditions and that should be enough reason for you to own at least 2 firearms.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 04:49 PM
What i find crazy is you all already accept limitations to that right: why can't you carry a weapon on a flight in the usa ? guess what: for safety. That said i'm sure i'm gonna find someone who thinks everyone would be safer if everyone would have guns in an airplane :rolleyes:

This is total BS here, man. If you want to try to have a meaningful discussion about it you can't say stuff like "well since a law exists that means every person in the country must like it" or "Tecmos doesn't think all guns should be banned therefore he must think everyone in the country should carry every day."

Jorgam
07-23-2016, 04:50 PM
The only goal of a firearm is to kill, period. You can try to prettify by saying "defend myself" instead of kill, but that's exactly the same thing.

So how do you feel about the term Pro-Choice vs Kill your unborn child?

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 04:51 PM

Awkward question and clearly a trap of some kind... haha. But yes, a 9mm glock is often an appropriate firearm for self-defense, depending on which one and the shooter and the situation.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 04:52 PM
Me and Azzar are gonna be running the country when shit hits the fan. Need one more for a 3 Kings type situation. Who's in?

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 05:25 PM
ive got guns, bitches, stockpile of antibiotics and a few TB of classical recordings and porn that should survive nuclear EMP in a faraday cage

do i get to sit at the dinner table?

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Me and Azzar are gonna be running the country when shit hits the fan. Need one more for a 3 Kings type situation. Who's in?

Count me in FAM ill be a kang.

http://i.imgur.com/jhgQgkQ.jpg

Domo
07-23-2016, 05:28 PM
I think ya watching to much CNN, Fox, Liveleak etc. over the day :)

Turn off the bullshit from time to time.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Count me in FAM ill be a kang.

http://i.imgur.com/jhgQgkQ.jpg

Lets take it back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzPM2GJQ6w

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 05:58 PM
Alright mother fuckers its me azzar big dick japan nihilist DA KNIGHTS OF THE FUCKIN ROUND TABLE YA HEARD?!?! we running this motha fucka.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Jarnauga exited this debate faster than the kristallnacht.

I would too after being confronted with applicable social reasons to own a firearm outside of his self-defense argument and being fingered as potential persona non grata. But maybe he's just taking a breather. The French tire quickly.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 06:51 PM
Jarnauga exited this debate faster than the kristallnacht.

I would too after being confronted with applicable social reasons to own a firearm outside of his self-defense argument and being fingered as potential persona non grata. But maybe he's just taking a breather. The French tire quickly.

Jarnauga was on the phone with his girlfriend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a 9mm Glock was the weapon used in munich, 10 dead. Don't tell me it's not made for killing when it's used by a 18 year old guy who has never fired any gun before.

i'm waiting for y'all wannabe nazis to take an empty building in oregon and convince yourself y'all are resisting the government oppresion.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Jarn, weren't the Nazis pro gun control? :)

And your argument that because a gun was effective at killing a lot of people by someone without training to use it is not a good one. The guys who killed thousands with a couple of airplanes on 9/11 didn't have much training in piloting airplanes, but they used them to incredibly deadly effect. Does that mean that passenger planes are built for killing?

Guns can kill, but it's not their only constructive use. Even the military have historically preferred to wound rather than kill, right? Wounding an enemy is -1 fighter and -X more people who are dragging him to safety, caring for him, etc. A dead enemy is just -1 fighter. And with self-defense it is about protecting yourself/your family/whatever, not about killing. If someone dies, so be it, they made their bed and they'll lay in it. But the goal isn't to kill, the goal is to stop.

It's asinine of you to try to compare the use of firearms for self defense to the fucking retard shooting up a mall. His gun didn't shoot anyone, HE did.

But I guess we could just make guns illegal right. That'll get them at least some of them off the streets right? Just like the US did with illegal drugs? Lol.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 07:14 PM

That is a common myth actually. the (((Wiemar Republic))) limited firearm ownership after ww1. Hitler greatly increased firearm ownership for German citizens. Only jews and some other subversives were prevented from owning guns.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Jarnauga was on the phone with his girlfriend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a 9mm Glock was the weapon used in munich, 10 dead. Don't tell me it's not made for killing when it's used by a 18 year old guy who has never fired any gun before.

i'm waiting for y'all wannabe nazis to take an empty building in oregon and convince yourself y'all are resisting the government oppresion.

I've never stabbed anyone with a knife before. I've never blown up someone with a pressure cooker bomb before. guess those are also made for killing? Just bow out, and shut the fuck up because you are not going to win nor convince anyone of your pathetic apologist plight.

Raev
07-23-2016, 07:16 PM
The only goal of a firearm is to kill, period. You can try to prettify by saying "defend myself" instead of kill, but that's exactly the same thing.

Obviously not true: a gun is a substantial deterrent even without being used.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 07:18 PM

It's pointless arguing with that moron. To him guns = OMG BAD EWWW *cries* and nothing else. He's been conditioned to think that way.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 07:19 PM

guilty by association ..?

Hitler was vegan, does that make all vegan blood-thirsty antisemites ?

You can do better, Tecmos

R Flair
07-23-2016, 07:19 PM

^When I see kids makin trouble in the neighborhood, I sit on my porch with a pitcher of iced tea shooting squirrels with a shotgun.

They always give my yard a wide berth.

Ahldagor
07-23-2016, 07:25 PM

You missed it.

2nd amendment can only be altered by another amendment to the US constitution. Guns are going to stay legal in the US until that happens. In the mean time, there's a certain amount of responsibility that comes with having the freedom to posess and use a firearm that is the duty of the user to understand and operate within the framework of the applicable laws. One person cannot logically be the defining example of a society (basic generalization fallacy).

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 07:28 PM

i should add that nazis were bad not because they were pro gun control (i dont even know if they were and i dont really care), but because they were putting all their issues, problem, and misery on the back on one specific group: the jews. Who would do that in the 21st century, am i right ..?

Domo
07-23-2016, 07:30 PM
Lets give everyone a nuclear bomb, because of freedom !

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 07:33 PM
i should add that nazis were bad not because they were pro gun control (i dont even know if they were and i dont really care), but because they were putting all their issues, problem, and misery on the back on one specific group: the jews. Who would do that in the 21st century, am i right ..?

Nah they also blamed the French as well. You were stealing the shit out of their coal and some other resources and tried to get them to pay back 250 billion (blaming them solely for ww1)that the Germans are still repaying to this day.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 07:35 PM
You missed it.

2nd amendment can only be altered by another amendment to the US constitution. Guns are going to stay legal in the US until that happens. In the mean time, there's a certain amount of responsibility that comes with having the freedom to posess and use a firearm that is the duty of the user to understand and operate within the framework of the applicable laws. One person cannot logically be the defining example of a society (basic generalization fallacy).

Yeah, i agree. You have a certain responsibility when you have a car to drive safely, for you and for the other people on the road. Which is why you have to respect the different rules that applies. Why do you accept such rules for driving a car and no rules for owning a weapon ?

I can't drive a car if i'm blind, but i can own a firearm. If you think that's logic, i'm sorry but i can't do anything for you.

One person cannot logically be the defining example of a society (basic generalization fallacy).

If only certain people here would get that basic 1st grade level logic. But no, blacks are violent, jews are rich, latinos are rapists and muslims are terrorists.. etc etc etc

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 07:36 PM
^ Facts = racist.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 07:45 PM
I can't drive a car if i'm blind, but i can own a firearm

You're gonna call people out on unsound *logic" but you can't even get your own example right? A blind man can own a car. And a blind man would get in huge legal trouble for using a gun improperly... just like if he drove a car improperly.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Nah they also blamed the French as well. You were stealing the shit out of their coal and some other resources and tried to get them to pay back 250 billion (blaming them solely for ww1)that the Germans are still repaying to this day.

Nope, germans are done paying it since 2010.

That said, i agree that the versailles treaty was one of the biggest mistake ever. I wonder why you blame the french, since it was signed by the allies, including the united states, and also the french, british, italian, serbian..

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 07:51 PM
You're gonna call people out on unsound *logic" but you can't even get your own example right? A blind man can own a car. And a blind man would get in huge legal trouble for using a gun improperly... just like if he drove a car improperly.

What's next? Gonna take away the blind man's binoculars and give them to someone else since he can't get use out of them anyway? Call it a "for the greater good"? Lol.

Ok i'm gonna be more specific: you can't get a driver's licence if you're blind. If you don't have a driver's licence, you can't drive a car.

Yes, you can OWN a car and not drive it. You do whatever you want with your money. As far as i'm concerned, if you wanna buy firearms as a blind man to put them on walls, i'm fine with it.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 07:51 PM
Lets give everyone a nuclear bomb, because of freedom !

Really reaching with that one. we'll let that slide. you might be autistic.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 07:52 PM
^When I see kids makin trouble in the neighborhood, I sit on my porch with a pitcher of iced tea shooting squirrels with a shotgun.

They always give my yard a wide berth.

If serious, what state?

That's against the law in at least 30 states (unlawful discharge of a firearm) among other criminal violations. Sound, etc.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Since when is small game hunting unlawful discharge of a firearm? ;)

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Ok i'm gonna be more specific: you can't get a driver's licence if you're blind. If you don't have a driver's licence, you can't drive a car.

Yes, you can OWN a car and not drive it. You do whatever you want with your money. As far as i'm concerned, if you wanna buy firearms as a blind man to put them on walls, i'm fine with it.

So what are you going on about then? You're the one who brought up the blind man with your bad example!

Why do you accept such rules for driving a car and no rules for owning a weapon ?

Did you somehow actually believe that a blind man could use a firearm improperly in the USA without legal consequences?

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Nope, germans are done paying it since 2010.

That said, i agree that the versailles treaty was one of the biggest mistake ever. I wonder why you blame the french, since it was signed by the allies, including the united states, and also the french, british, italian, serbian..

French wanted even harsher conditions. The Brits and Americans were less demanding but compromised with the French.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 08:03 PM
French wanted even harsher conditions. The Brits and Americans were less demanding but compromised with the French.

and revenge was never sweeter. the Wehrmacht made short work of Jarnauga's (((country))).

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 08:06 PM
and revenge was never sweeter. the Wehrmacht made short work of Jarnauga's (((country))).

In less than 6 weeks the savior was walking through the streets of Paris taking in the sites of the opera houses with Albert Speer.

R Flair
07-23-2016, 08:17 PM
If serious, what state?

That's against the law in at least 30 states (unlawful discharge of a firearm) among other criminal violations. Sound, etc.

I live in the country. Not a crime, private property and according to the law, the discharge does not pose a reasonably foreseeable risk to life (except squirrels), safety, or property.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 08:19 PM
That said I would still plant my flag .

http://i.imgur.com/HNiHTKB.jpg

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 08:22 PM
You have a certain responsibility when you have a car to drive safely, for you and for the other people on the road. Which is why you have to respect the different rules that applies. Why do you accept such rules for driving a car and no rules for owning a weapon ?

I can't drive a car if i'm blind, but i can own a firearm. If you think that's logic, i'm sorry but i can't do anything for you.

Screw the ww2 discussions, I really want to know if Jarn actually thought a blind dude was allowed to walk around town firing off a gun in the US.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 08:24 PM
Ok so R Flair is added to the brigade. Oh yea, and Daywolf. wee need that mother fucker. He's the wildcard.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 08:29 PM

i'm not gonna research that, as far as i remember, the french wanted also an independant state between france and germany.. whatev, that treaty was just basic humiliation, and yes it had a role in WW2, nobody denies that. Now you should understand that 1,7 million french died in that war, without even counting the damage to the land and industries. It's hard after that to just shake hands and forget all about it.

Tecmos: If you agree that a blind man not being able to get a driver's license is not discrimination, you agree him not being able to get an actual firearm isn't either. The moment you recognize that a firearm is not like "a pair of goggles" to use your example, you agree that certain rules apply to that kind of object. Just like there's rules applying to cars, nukes, M1A1 abrams tanks, etc etc.

I get your "hey i'm a law abiding citizen" argument. I get it. Being a law abiding citizen doesn't mean you get to drive a M1A1 tank on the road to work every day, because that right would be considered a liability to the general safety of the public.. which is exactly the same for firearms. Agree with me or not, but the numbers don't lie: the usa is the only country in the western world with so many gun-related homicides !

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 08:30 PM
In less than 6 weeks the savior was walking through the streets of Paris taking in the sites of the opera houses with Albert Speer.

you're confusing WW1 and WW2.. :rolleyes:

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 08:31 PM
Screw the ww2 discussions, I really want to know if Jarn actually thought a blind dude was allowed to walk around town firing off a gun in the US.

NOONE is not allowed to walk around in town firing off a gun in the US, you're not getting my point or you're playing stupid, i really don't know.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 08:32 PM
So can we just ignore this dumb cunt above that keeps posting? He actually cannot post anything to counter what everyone else is saying (common fucking sense) and is trying so hard but failing on every level. Just shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 08:33 PM
u can fire a weapon legally on any public land as long as ur 150 yards from a structure where im from. #haveuforgotten (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU)

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 08:34 PM
If you agree that a blind man not being able to get a driver's license is not discrimination, you agree him not being able to get an actual firearm isn't either.

You're getting it wrong again. Driving a car is not analogous to owning a firearm. Driving a car is analogous to firing a firearm.

I would not deny a blind man the ability to own a car, nor would I deny him the ability to own a gun. I would expect that he be held legally responsible for using either improperly.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 08:38 PM
You're getting it wrong again. Driving a car is not analogous to owning a firearm. Driving a car is analogous to firing a firearm.

I would not deny a blind man the ability to own a car, nor would I deny him the ability to own a gun. I would expect that he be held legally responsible for using either improperly.

why can't i own a M1A1 tank, or a nuke like Domo's example ?

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 08:46 PM

you can own a normal tank that isn't current active duty military issue with the proper licensing.

There is a process for very rich people who like to waste money and time.

nuke isn't happening, that's classified technology. the M1A1 is also classified. you cant own Department of Defense hardware as a civilian, there is a law against that.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 08:49 PM

Because the gov won't let you is why. Their logic is probably that these things serve no potential use in your hands, especially given the potential negative consequrnces of their civilian ownership.

It's a level of degrees. Guns serve potential uses in civilian hands that outweigh some negative consequences, just like with any other tool people oen and use. But nutjobs and criminals using guns improperly gets people like you excited that gun ownership by a bunch of law-abiding citizens is wrong.

Why you think it's ok to strip something way from a person who isn't doing anything wrong just because someone else does do something wrong is quite beyond me, and is basically anathema in my eyes. I can't imagine much greater evil in the world than punishing good men for the actions of evil men... especially when that would further empower the evil men by leaving the good men with less defense against them.

Good thing I was born in the free world, I guess.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Well i'm sorry, nukes or tanks don't kill people. People kill people. I'm a law abiding citizen and my right to own weapon shouldn't be infringed.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 09:00 PM
Well i'm sorry, nukes or tanks don't kill people. People kill people. I'm a law abiding citizen and my right to own weapon shouldn't be infringed.

be a rich businessman, pass a special ATF investigation, explain why you want the tank and what you plan to do with it (better be a good reason such as museum showcase, personal collection, etc.)

and you can have one. but you are right your average joe (even if you have money) isn't getting a tank.

Its up to the ATF to sign off on. They do give permission to get tanks out in America, its just extremely rare.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 09:05 PM

Ridiculous argument. Nukes are not available to the public. They cost about 1.8 mil each then you have to transport and store them and then need devices to launch and guide them. Cost prohibitions aside no one makes them for general use. As Azzar said some people do own tanks however.

Like the bus thing though its about intent. A man a couple of years ago who owned a construction company designed a killdozer with gun ports and a concrete and rebar exterior built on top of a bulldozer. He went on a rampage then killed himself after doing millions in damage. He planned this for more than 1 year.

http://i.imgur.com/H1GwiOd.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

American ingenuity more dangerous than guns.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 09:07 PM

Like I said, it's a matter of degrees. Just like it's easier to buy a black powder rifle for civil war re-enactments or deer hunting than it is to buy a pistol than it is to get a CPL than it is to buy a fully automatic rifle than it is to own an operational tank than it is to own your own personal nuclear device. Just because I don't think that there's any problem with a law-abiding citizen owning a pistol and taking a CPL class so that he can carry it to defend himself and his family (and maybe his property) doesn't mean I think it's ok for him to own a nuke.

Oh hey wait, I also already talked about that too: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2327971&postcount=163

I'm not shitting up what was original a legitimate attempt by both of us to discuss this by saying "well Jarn says guns promote crime when they're easily accessible to people with violent thoughts, therefore he must actually agree that we should just chain everyone in the world to a wall so that no one can ever do anything violent except in their heads!" ... so why are you going full retard and saying stuff like "well Tecmos thinks some small arms are good to have in the hands of lawful and responsible citizens, therefore he must also agree I should be able to own a nuke if I want one! Lololol I sure outsmarted that dumb Yank!"?

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Ridiculous argument. Nukes are not available to the public. They cost about 1.8 mil each then you have to transport and store them and then need devices to launch and guide them. Cost prohibitions aside no one makes them for general use. As Azzar said some people do own tanks however.

Like the bus thing though its about intent. A man a couple of years ago who owned a construction company designed a killdozer with gun ports and a concrete and rebar exterior built on top of a bulldozer. He went on a rampage then killed himself after doing millions in damage. He planned this for more than 1 year.

http://i.imgur.com/H1GwiOd.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

American ingenuity more dangerous than guns.

He is just grasping and flailing at this point.

His whole argument fell apart when he claimed Americans couldn't own tanks. Which is 100% categorically untrue. A large portion of Americans could own tanks if they cared enough.

Then when that wasn't good enough he added nukes. Completely flailing and ridiculous argument

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Take it up with the US government. After all, I pointed out that this was probably their logic for why you can't do these things.

Also, like I said, it's a matter of degrees. Just like it's easier to buy a black powder rifle for civil war re-enactments or deer hunting than it is to buy a pistol than it is to get a CPL than it is to buy a fully automatic rifle than it is to own an operational tank than it is to own your own personal nuclear device. Just because I don't think that there's any problem with a law-abiding citizen owning a pistol and taking a CPL class so that he can carry it to defend himself and his family (and maybe his property) doesn't mean I think it's ok for him to own a nuke.

Oh hey wait, I also already talked about that too: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2327971&postcount=163

I guess we disagree on what degree it should be then. No offense to the founding fathers, but the 2nd amendment is so poorly written compared to the rest.. i mean they should know that "arms" would not always be swords and mousquets like in the 18th century. Who knows what "arms" is gonna be in the next 2 or 3 centuries ?

Props to you for arguing without being an asshole, it gets rare in these areas.

To the 2 nazi-wannabe: a tank without his 105mm canon and shells is not a weapon, idiots. Nukes aren't available to the public ? that doesn't mean it can't be. There's already private rocket launching business, so it must not be that pricey to make a rocket with a nuke.. if a 3rd world country like Pakistan can do it, why can't the hard working regular-joe donald trump (lol) get his own ? for his own safety, of course. Arguments based on "hurr it's too pricey" are laughable in the wealthiest country in the world.

As a conclusion, i should say that i don't really care, i'm not even an american citizen, so it doesn't even concerns me. It concerns me when i see some of you saying that if europeans had the same guns laws as the usa, we would be safer. Saying that is just denying the reality of the numbers. I have literally 4 times more chances to get killed in the usa than in france. I also think that the usa will change their gun laws at some point. I don't think it's gonna be soon, but it's gonna happen at some point.. just like you're gonna change on death penalty and abortion (way sooner for these).

Just my 2 cents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Brevik sitting in a cushy jail because of Euro laws. Hows that make you feel about the death penalty?

http://i.imgur.com/UqRJ9KK.gif

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 09:48 PM
It was written to ensure the populace would be a deterrent to out-of-line government. What use would outdated weapons be towards that?

And remember that the bill of rights just acknowledges inherent rights, it doesn't grant rights. Humans have an inherent right to be able to defend themselves. I think owning and carrying small arms, within reason (violent felons don't get guns, no one needs grenade launchers, stuff like thst), is a good part of that.

Even the universal declaration of human rights acknowledges an inherent right to life, liberty, and security of person. But it's clear reality that no gov can provide security of person to every individual, so they are entitled to the ability to pursue that themselves to the extent it doesn't infringe on others' rights.

What good would a declaration of rights be without any individual capacity to protect against infringement upon them by evil men?

Raev
07-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Enough with the '2nd amendment protects nuclear weapons'. The US Constitution was written in 1790 or so. When they wrote 'arms', they meant firearms: pistols and rifles. These can be used defensively, to protect oneself, one's family, and one's property from criminals. A nuclear weapon does not work on a personal scale.

I have literally 4 times more chances to get killed in the usa than in france.

Here are some stats for you, courtesy of a liberal trying to bash Trump (http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/) who is apparently unaware that he is making Trump's point and nationmaster (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people).

French are killed at a rate of 10.5 per million people. US Whites are killed at a rate of 11.9 per million people - nearly identical. However, US Blacks are killed at a rate of 56 per million people. In other words, despite owning most of the firearms in the country American white people kill each other at basically the same rate as the French. If you want to reduce crimes, you should disarm the Blacks.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 10:00 PM
To the 2 nazi-wannabe: a tank without his 105mm canon and shells is not a weapon, idiots.

Just my 2 cents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are the idiot. This is, again, completely categorically false.

Do you even read before you post??? You were provided with an example of how a tank is a WMD even without its 105mm shells...

You are just either stupid or trolling now.

Domo
07-23-2016, 10:01 PM
Brevik sitting in a cushy jail because of Euro laws. Hows that make you feel about the death penalty?
I would like to study his psyche. And then do some testings...in a dark room, with drugs, cow blood, bad music and a dildo.

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 10:07 PM
Enough with the '2nd amendment protects nuclear weapons'. The US Constitution was written in 1790 or so. When they wrote 'arms', they meant firearms: pistols and rifles. These can be used defensively, to protect oneself, one's family, and one's property from criminals. A nuclear weapon does not work on a personal scale.

Here are some stats for you, courtesy of a liberal trying to bash Trump (http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/) who is apparently unaware that he is making Trump's point and nationmaster (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people).

French are killed at a rate of 10.5 per million people. US Whites are killed at a rate of 11.9 per million people - nearly identical. However, US Blacks are killed at a rate of 56 per million people. In other words, despite owning most of the firearms in the country American white people kill each other at basically the same rate as the French. If you want to reduce crimes, you should disarm the Blacks.

http://i.imgur.com/X3wfKwM.gif

ETA: Honestly though they wont respect the laws as shown above so disarming wont work. There is only one solution removal by force.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 10:08 PM

Though to be more fair, I'm pretty sure it's a stronger correlation with socioeconomic status instead of "race."

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 10:08 PM
I would like to study his psyche. And then do some testings...in a dark room, with drugs, cow blood, bad music and a dildo.

Sounds like a night with Aldaghor.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Americans have the freedom to own WMDs(tanks) should they choose.

It's nice living in a free country where we can trust our citizenry.

Euroscum.

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 10:55 PM
Ok so R Flair is added to the brigade. Oh yea, and Daywolf. wee need that mother fucker. He's the wildcard.

Can I join? I would like to live and am not opposed to shooting bad people.

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 11:09 PM
Americans have the freedom to own WMDs(tanks) should they choose.

It's nice living in a free country where we can trust our citizenry.

Euroscum.

^ important point. Only an armed people can be free. The continental US has not been infiltrated by foreign tanks in its entire history. How many other Western nations can make that boast? Not many. Coincidence?

Hell fucking no!

fash
07-23-2016, 11:22 PM
Though to be more fair, I'm pretty sure it's a stronger correlation with socioeconomic status instead of "race."

Crime has a higher correlation with divorce rate than with poverty.

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 11:23 PM
^ important point. Only an armed people can be free. The continental US has not been infiltrated by foreign tanks in its entire history. How many other Western nations can make that boast? Not many. Coincidence?

Hell fucking no!

oh come on. private gun ownership is not the explanation for this and you know it.

remarkably dishonest post, my good chum!

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 11:28 PM
oh come on. private gun ownership is not the explanation for this and you know it.

remarkably dishonest post, my good chum!

I was talking about private tank ownership.

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2016, 11:31 PM

We haven't been talking about all crime though, just gun violence (or even just gun homicides).

Pokesan
07-23-2016, 11:32 PM
I was talking about private tank ownership.

OUTSTANDING!

Daywolf
07-23-2016, 11:32 PM
Yep, it's a breakdown of civilized society, the annihilation of the family structure, by the war on America and the Western world by the leftists. That's my take on it anyway, which is btw the correct view :)
Of course the "leftists" covers more than "the left", some center and right are just as much into it as any foaming raving leftist communist lunatic is.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 11:42 PM

racial laws then ? it's funny how important is the 2nd amendment is so important to you all but the rest is #YOLO-dontcare

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Should i quote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ..? Our greatest gift to the world.

http://i.imgur.com/woS8O9T.jpg

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Go ahead, do it. Shit on the foundation of Civilization if you want. I dare you. I fucking double-dare you :D

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 11:45 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Then they went and fucked their slaves and killed Indians and took their lands. :rolleyes:

maskedmelon
07-23-2016, 11:48 PM
Should i quote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ..? Our greatest gift to the world.

http://i.imgur.com/woS8O9T.jpg

Go ahead, do it. Shit on the foundation of Civilization if you want. I dare you. I fucking double-dare you :D

Interesting quote. It establishes that those who exercise neither reason, nor conscience are not human.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 11:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UqRJ9KK.gif

Don't act like he's not a hero of yours.. :rolleyes:

Nihilist_santa
07-23-2016, 11:55 PM
Don't act like he's not a hero of yours.. :rolleyes:

Killing innocent people gets no one anywhere and is exactly what savages do. Im about physical removal. In America Brevik would be dead and those people would be avenged.

Jarnauga
07-23-2016, 11:57 PM
Killing innocent people gets no one anywhere and is exactly what savages do. Im about physical removal. In America Brevik would be dead and those people would be avenged.

But he killed liberals !

he lays out a worldview encompassing opposition to Islam and blames Feminism for creating a European "cultural suicide". The texts call Islam and "Cultural Marxism" the enemy, and advocates the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees, while also claiming that feminism exists to destroy European culture.

right ? i wonder where else i heard such things !

phacemeltar
07-24-2016, 12:01 AM

the engine on my avenger blew up :(

fash
07-24-2016, 12:07 AM
We haven't been talking about all crime though, just gun violence (or even just gun homicides).

What I said applies to violent crime, specifically, but yes, it's more than just violent crime involving firearms. (It applies to property crime as well fyi.)

Ahldagor
07-24-2016, 01:40 AM

Okay. It's rather easy. Here (*points at the Cartesian Ego presented by the coFrenchPerson). The endowment isn't satisfied by an a priori framing which is a crucial condition for the satisfaction of an argument conditioned by tiers of any kind. By conditioning the statement with the quality of being endowed, such a foundation does not satisfy the a priori, that implies a greater tier that has the capacity to enact such an endowment. If freedom is the initial premise then such a systematic tier system would not be necessary thus not promoting any progeneration or progression. If equality is the initil premise then such a systematic tier system would not be necessary thus not promoting any progeneration or progression. Boil the notions down to their foundation then the notions morph to something that promotes a progeneration or progression that maintains that tier based system conserving its premises. The ego portion ties into whether or not that tier system is subjectively valid (the numerous fallacies associated wkth that). So the foundation becomes a mere subjectivity argued in certain premises, you see?

big_ole_jpn
07-24-2016, 02:07 AM
Okay. It's rather easy. Here (*points at the Cartesian Ego presented by the coFrenchPerson). The endowment isn't satisfied by an a priori framing which is a crucial condition for the satisfaction of an argument conditioned by tiers of any kind. By conditioning the statement with the quality of being endowed, such a foundation does not satisfy the a priori, that implies a greater tier that has the capacity to enact such an endowment. If freedom is the initial premise then such a systematic tier system would not be necessary thus not promoting any progeneration or progression. If equality is the initil premise then such a systematic tier system would not be necessary thus not promoting any progeneration or progression. Boil the notions down to their foundation then the notions morph to something that promotes a progeneration or progression that maintains that tier based system conserving its premises. The ego portion ties into whether or not that tier system is subjectively valid (the numerous fallacies associated wkth that). So the foundation becomes a mere subjectivity argued in certain premises, you see?

drugs

AzzarTheGod
07-24-2016, 02:23 AM

heavy drug use.

Nihilist_santa
07-24-2016, 02:26 AM

TLDR = Incel.

Raev
07-24-2016, 09:57 AM
racial laws then ? it's funny how important is the 2nd amendment is so important to you all but the rest is #YOLO-dontcare

It's a straw man argument you tool. Chicago has strict gun control laws and nearly as many fatalities as Iraq and Afghanistan combined over the past 15 years. The US has something like 300 million guns; regardless of laws regulating their use criminals will obtain and use them. That is what makes them criminals. And since even the higher homicide rate among Blacks is only 50 per million, the vast majority of Blacks are not criminals and therefore should not be prohibited from owning guns.

The point is that guns are orthogonal to crime. People who want to kill each other will manage to do so whether they have guns or not. The dissolution of the Black nuclear family by liberals (only 25% of all American Blacks (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/) are born to two parent homes) and the replacement of fathers by gangster rap is definitely a huge part of the problem.

Oh well, the robots will kill us all in 25 years anyway.

Tecmos Deception
07-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Oh well, the robots will kill us all in 25 years anyway.

Sweet, merciful death!

R Flair
07-24-2016, 10:40 AM
It will probably blow a lot of people's brainwashed minds to learn that crimes committed with a legally owned firearm account for less than 3% of gun related crimes.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

http://imgur.com/n6O3591.gif

Daywolf
07-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Sweet, merciful death!

Naaah, death will come from a lab long before that. Slapping goop together seeing what will happen, yet while somethong as basic as a bee in flight, well that's impossible, and theiy're all perplexed over it. I'd bet on zombie hoards before armies of robots.

Ahldagor
07-24-2016, 10:51 AM
drugs

heavy drug use.

TLDR = Incel.

http://i.imgur.com/Hd3UA3k.jpg

Nihilist_santa
07-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Syrian refugee kills 1 injures 2 others in Germany today in machete attack. Jarnauga/Domo/DucLang what do you have to say apologist? Videos of Muslims showing up shouting Allahu Akbar at site of Munich shrine for victims of shooting rampage. How can we blame the right wing for this?

Lune
07-24-2016, 01:03 PM
The dissolution of the Black nuclear family by liberals

Lol that's a new one.

Those dastardly liberals

big_ole_jpn
07-24-2016, 01:34 PM
Didn't read most of this thread, but o look he was the child of asylum-seekers from Iran after all.

Whoops!