big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 08:34 PM
did not clack lank

AzzarTheGod
07-21-2016, 08:36 PM
did not clack lank

Hasbinbad
07-21-2016, 08:41 PM
its not the best angle available, but it's p good .. in the vid circulating on fb right now, you can see the spray of saliva just before alex cries about being spat upon facially.

R Flair
07-21-2016, 08:50 PM
lol you should click it, young turks got sooooo triggered. Was hilarious. Haven't finished watching but first few minutes - totally worth it.

Pokesan
they deserve each other

AzzarTheGod
lol you should click it, young turks got sooooo triggered. Was hilarious. Haven't finished watching but first few minutes - totally worth it.

fine

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Masterfully rustled. Easy as stealing SNAP cards from a liberal.

Hasbinbad
07-21-2016, 09:13 PM
quality post

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 09:36 PM
They were expecting him. I guess the Turks pulled an Erdogan maneuver.
Young Turks Flip Out On Alex Jones (https://youtu.be/_m-42A37zxM)

R Flair
07-21-2016, 09:37 PM
Just found the Alex Jones version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Jones clearly playing the victim card and claiming "he was invited", but his goal of showing just how unstable and mockable those clowns are was a huge success. Just look how angry they got about the bill and hillary t-shirts.

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 09:54 PM
It blew up at the point that chick in red charged in and started dropping libtard F-bombs on Jones "fat fuck". Don't put on extra pounds and threaten that 0bamacare :D probably more insulting than mentioning Bubba the rapist.

If they invited him, what were they expecting? You see Jones taring into people infamously in other vids, that's not what this was, he being tongue and cheek. And even if he wasn't invited, they could have "asked" him to leave, but that's not what happened at all, not until that chick in red charged in going haywire, at an open-set convention area. So yeah, he was prolly invited.

fash
07-21-2016, 10:05 PM
This is some quality rustling. Going to have to check out more of this Alex Jones.

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 10:53 PM
Wonder how much Jones will make off of this.

Hasbinbad
07-21-2016, 11:31 PM
This is some quality rustling. Going to have to check out more of this Alex Jones.
I'm sure you'd love him.

Archalen
07-21-2016, 11:31 PM
Alex Jones is an idiot, but Cenk and Anna have anger issues.

barrettdc1
07-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Lmao. I think Alex was drunk during this.

Jorgam
07-22-2016, 01:15 AM
Lol! Fuck Cenk and the young turks.

R Flair
07-22-2016, 01:48 AM
Lol! Fuck Cenk and the young turds.

ftfy

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 03:19 AM
It blew up at the point that chick in red charged in and started dropping libtard F-bombs on Jones "fat fuck". Don't put on extra pounds and threaten that 0bamacare :D probably more insulting than mentioning Bubba the rapist.

If they invited him, what were they expecting? You see Jones taring into people infamously in other vids, that's not what this was, he being tongue and cheek. And even if he wasn't invited, they could have "asked" him to leave, but that's not what happened at all, not until that chick in red charged in going haywire, at an open-set convention area. So yeah, he was prolly invited.

No way he was invited to bluster in like that though, he was invited to politely stop by for a cameo, not take over the fucking show.

You can absolutely tell within the first minutes where Cenk violently tears the mic from his hand.

I question anyones intelligence who thinks Jones was invited to do what he did there. He was invited to cameo and be polite.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 03:21 AM
Lmao. I think Alex was drunk during this.

Regardless. I have to strongly admire his talent at the art of rustle.

Also does appear to have had a few drinks by how aggressive he is about pissing off Cenk and disrupting his show and shouting down at a seated man.

R Flair
07-22-2016, 03:52 AM
Jones has been drunk for days, but not on alcohol. He is drunk on patriotism and the concept of a Trump presidency and what it might bring to this country.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 03:55 AM
No way he was invited to bluster in like that though, he was invited to politely stop by for a cameo, not take over the fucking show.

You can absolutely tell within the first minutes where Cenk violently tears the mic from his hand.

I question anyones intelligence who thinks Jones was invited to do what he did there. He was invited to cameo and be polite.
Hey, you not being polite :p
I didn't invite you to reply to me hehe

Yeah yeah, libs are all above that, uh-huh. Maybe Jones should have just smashed that comedian in the face this week. Breitbart too when he wandered over there and played the stoner retard. Conservs need to stay in character with how mean we all are and one step from going full retard at the drop of a hat.

Looks more like Canker should have just stayed home if he gets rustled that easily. And that crazy lady in red too, maybe could have gotten something goin' ooon :D

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 05:30 AM
They did spit in his face, Hodor did: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/21/alex-jones-jimmy-dore-spit-face/

http://i.imgur.com/9jQlQni.gif

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:41 AM
They did spit in his face, Hodor did: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/21/alex-jones-jimmy-dore-spit-face/

http://i.imgur.com/9jQlQni.gif

Isnt Jimmy Dore a little old to be spitting on people? I mean really, hes a full grown man....liberals suck and this is why...very immature of Dore. I used to think he was above stuff like this..

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Isnt Jimmy Dore a little old to be spitting on people? I mean really, hes a full grown man....liberals suck and this is why...very immature of Dore. I used to think he was above stuff like this..

I was reading down some of the hilarious comments on that breitbart page, came across this:
Maybe not everyone here is aware that Cenk Uyghur named his crappy leftist show after a group of genocidal cockroaches. The original Young Turks were the ruling junta in Turkey during World War I. They were the main culprits in the genocide of 2.5 million Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian Christians. Having a show with such a disgusting name is reason enough to crash it, but that's hardly enough. Uyghur should be deported along with his fellow Muslims

I've watch some of their vids, on certain topic. Wasn't aware of this, where they got their name from. There was nothing on wikipedia that fit, other than an American Mobster gang, but Britannica confirms (https://www.britannica.com/topic/Young-Turks-Turkish-nationalist-movement) they were a revolutionary group in Turkey in the 19th-20th century. They were responsible for the Armenian Genocide (https://www.britannica.com/event/Armenian-Genocide).

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 06:14 AM
I like the part where Cenk gestures to Ana and tells Ana verbally to calm down before she starts her bullshit tirade and swearing.

He is very well aware of the human resources at TYT that he needs to manage. He was trying to prevent her from blowing her public persona.

She has spoken against fat shaming for several years now.

Archalen
07-22-2016, 06:28 AM
I like the part where Cenk gestures to Ana and tells Ana verbally to calm down before she starts her bullshit tirade and swearing.

He is very well aware of the human resources at TYT that he needs to manage. He was trying to prevent her from blowing her public persona.

She has spoken against fat shaming for several years now.

It's true. Pretty hypocritical of her. If Alex Jones called me a Jihadi like he did her, it would hardly register. Getting called a Jihadi by a conservative is like being called a honky, who cares

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 06:35 AM
It's true. Pretty hypocritical of her. If Alex Jones called me a Jihadi like he did her, it would hardly register. Getting called a Jihadi by a conservative is like being called a honky, who cares

Likely Cenk has had a sexual fling with Ana at some point. No other explanation for why he went from trying to calm down, to defending her honor with extreme violent fervor when Alex Jones said she is pro-Saudi.

I mean he really snapped. Sure tensions were high, but that looked like some first-class emotionally charged white knighting.

As for Dore, well he is just cucking for Ana and Cenk. I lost all respect right there.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 08:14 AM
Seemed like a pro wrestling (that still a thing right?) kind of act lol ^^

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 08:32 AM
So I was studying the video a while a go, the full one starting at the desk, and there were two people of interest. First was the guy in the pandora (we see him again after too), though I'm certain he was the guy leading to the final destination to the radio broadcaster booth. But then there is a guy in a white shirt, blue strap tags around his neck and a tie. He started from the desk walking a bit in front of Jones, leading it looks, made a right at the TYT set as Jones went left into the set. I think that's the guy that told Jones to go visit TYT. Those are the set reps or whatever.

Nah, I don't think this was a false flag ;) Then TYT went about into full tears for 10 minutes just talking all kinds of mean stuff over Jones. They got destroyed, people everywhere calling them out for being jerks, even in their youtube comments. At the very least not what they were expecting hehehe, bad publicity. You gotta understand though, there is a media war going on right now. Some dirty stuff.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 08:47 AM
Totally agree that if it wasn't staged, TYT looked awful. They always have though, so nothing new there lol ^^ Then again I have only seen a couple of their videos. They'd start off nice or at least ok, but quickly devo e into me wanting to claw my monitor to pieces and that made me feel sad, so I don't watch them. Didn't know who Jones was until that comedian thread when I finally consulted the oracle ^^

R Flair
07-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Every TYT video I've seen has made me cringe and feel embarrassed for them.

Jorgam
07-22-2016, 09:38 AM
ftfy

Appreciated. There show is so biased. I love watching other more critical youtubers tear them apart for it.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Totally agree that if it wasn't staged, TYT looked awful. They always have though, so nothing new there lol ^^ Then again I have only seen a couple of their videos. They'd start off nice or at least ok, but quickly devo e into me wanting to claw my monitor to pieces and that made me feel sad, so I don't watch them. Didn't know who Jones was until that comedian thread when I finally consulted the oracle ^^

oh I've probably watched 20 vids from TYT in all. So like 4 hrs in total. That's from search results. Never looked at their youtube channel until yesterday, curious if they had a post game wrap-up after Jones left. hehe I had to turn it off after 2 minutes of a 10 minute video.

Jones I've known about since around the time he first started, before he went to national radio. I first heard him on the Art Bell show (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell), which I started listening to around 1990 as I could DX his Los Vegas AM station at night (me radio nut, have even built some). I listened to Art regularly, and when he went national, his show was hugely popular for late-night radio.

Jones got some time as a guest on the show in the late 90's, before Jones ran for State Rep in Texas. I listened to him a little bit when he got his own radio gig, listenership in the millions. I didn't listen to him regularly, he has some issues I didn't like, and I have plenty of other sources I've followed for years. He brought in David Knight some years ago, and I started listening to the show again some, off and on for a few years. The past year more often, especially listening to Knight, since the election coverage and all.

R Flair
07-22-2016, 11:54 AM
oh I've probably watched 20 vids from TYT in all. So like 4 hrs in total. That's from search results. Never looked at their youtube channel until yesterday, curious if they had a post game wrap-up after Jones left. hehe I had to turn it off after 2 minutes of a 10 minute video.

This. I wanted to see what they said afterwards. Found that the main guy was still quite obviously coming down off the adrenaline from being super triggered. Red eyed, breathing irregularly, scratchy voice.

Super embarrassing per the norm for young turds.

Archalen
07-22-2016, 11:56 AM
I mean I'm not too surprised a bunch of alt right wingers don't like the Young Turks lol. In other news water is wet.

Paleman
07-22-2016, 11:58 AM
video had a real wwf feel to it tbh. almost as if it wasnt real on both sides at all.

Hasbinbad
07-22-2016, 12:26 PM
I mean I'm not too surprised a bunch of alt right wingers don't like the Young Turks lol. In other news water is wet.
fuck tyt, to be clear.

Hasbinbad
07-22-2016, 12:27 PM
cenk is clearly less batshit than alex, but fuck him anyway for lots of reasons.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 04:09 PM
This. I wanted to see what they said afterwards. Found that the main guy was still quite obviously coming down off the adrenaline from being super triggered. Red eyed, breathing irregularly, scratchy voice.

Super embarrassing per the norm for young turds.

This proved the authenticity for me.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 05:38 PM
cenk is clearly less batshit than alex, but fuck him anyway for lots of reasons.
Maybe if they called themselves Hitlers Youth? That too would seem batshit crazy to me, as the young turks is. lol that was that first comment "how's the revolution going?". He knew exactly what he was being called out on, not some cute name, but the name of a revolutionary genocidal group.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Maybe if they called themselves Hitlers Youth? That too would seem batshit crazy to me, as the young turks is. lol that was that first comment "how's the revolution going?". He knew exactly what he was being called out on, not some cute name, but the name of a revolutionary genocidal group.

Which revolutionary genocidal group is that? There are so many to chose from.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Which revolutionary genocidal group is that? There are so many to chose from.https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2326962&postcount=26

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2326962&postcount=26

Ahh missed that last night. Interesting. Explains Cenk's ego.

Turkish organized crime is a big tradition in Britain, very violent too. Nobody messes with the Turkish crime syndicates in Britain, even the police fear them. Their torture methods are second to none I read.

I guess Cenk fashions himself some type of revolutionary mobster.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Ahh missed that last night. Interesting. Explains Cenk's ego.

Turkish organized crime is a big tradition in Britain, very violent too. Nobody messes with the Turkish crime syndicates in Britain, even the police fear them. Their torture methods are second to none I read.

I guess Cenk fashions himself some type of revolutionary mobster.
uh your logic escapes me there. TYT was named after the political group in Turkey. After all TYT is a political show, not a business - I'll make you an offer you can't refuse - show. The Young Turks which was an American mob group, likely was also named after (or a part of) The Young Turks of Turkey. Ain't the mob they are named after.

R Flair
07-27-2016, 10:33 PM
Just had to bump this due to relevance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

Enjoy.

phacemeltar
07-27-2016, 10:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDA2dgE9Mu4

R Flair
07-27-2016, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDA2dgE9Mu4
In less than 5 seconds I already felt my heterosexuality slipping away from me.

phacemeltar
07-27-2016, 10:45 PM
In less than 5 seconds I already felt my heterosexuality slipping away from me.

its much better without the dub

maskedmelon
07-27-2016, 11:00 PM
its much better without the dub

Thank you. I started to cry when they spoke and was going to ask why you would do something like that, but decided to read the rest of the posts first. You have restored my faith in humanity by acknowledging the utter shit that is dubbed anime. Praise be the sub ^^ !

Nihilist_santa
07-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Just had to bump this due to relevance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

Enjoy.

Good stuff. I find Crowder consistently funny. Loved his Bob Ross paints Muhammad skit.

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 11:59 PM
Thank you. I started to cry when they spoke and was going to ask why you would do something like that, but decided to read the rest of the posts first. You have restored my faith in humanity by acknowledging the utter shit that is dubbed anime. Praise be the sub ^^ !

baccano has a watchable dub

crucify me

R Flair
07-28-2016, 02:04 AM
Good stuff. I find Crowder consistently funny. Loved his Bob Ross paints Muhammad skit.

Even funnier was the free form islam poetry.

maskedmelon
07-28-2016, 09:19 AM
baccano has a watchable dub

crucify me

http://i.imgur.com/KF1lIiA.jpg