PDA

View Full Version : Would you have sex with a tranny?

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Well?

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Voted option 4 which is what my forum-identity that was constructed by my participation within these forums and by my entering into them, initially of my own will and volition, whereby the sensory input received from my eyes while blinking led to such wonderful extensions of my perversions taught to me by the wonderful French author DeSade who preached that freedom to do what thou wilt is beyond all scope is the crux of western civilization, for what could be more pleasurable than slurping cum off a tranny's tummy while she swallows yours?

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 08:27 PM
"Tranny" is a social construct... so that's like having sex with a blow up doll.

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 08:32 PM
As long as "He's" not using a strap-on :P
I guess that means I'm out of the closet now ... :(
I would have sex with a person born a woman but transitioned to "male", at least if not surgically mangled which as I understand it is not a requirement to become male these days.
Can I have my $3k/mo LGBT reparation payments now? :D

Nihilist_santa
07-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Voted option 4 which is what my forum-identity that was constructed by my participation within these forums and by my entering into them, initially of my own will and volition, whereby the sensory input received from my eyes while blinking led to such wonderful extensions of my perversions taught to me by the wonderful French author DeSade who preached that freedom to do what thou wilt is beyond all scope is the crux of western civilization, for what could be more pleasurable than slurping cum off a tranny's tummy while she swallows yours?

This dude is such an incel. No one talks like this every other post unless they are.

Lune
07-20-2016, 08:36 PM

Are we melonposting now?

I do declare a most curious intrigue within the depths of my consciousness regarding the transsexual gender identity, notwithstanding my heterosexual sensibilities. Alas my sexuality is not so hidebound and ossified within the confines of a woman's adroit hands that I cannot avail myself of an attractive tranny, and I find the close-minded hostility of our more pious ilk inimical to the goodwill of the general public. Do you think it's moral for me to have sex with transsexuals? ^_^

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 08:36 PM
any port in a storm

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 09:04 PM

Are we melonposting now?

I do declare a most curious intrigue within the depths of my consciousness regarding the transsexual gender identity, notwithstanding my heterosexual sensibilities. Alas my sexuality is not so hidebound and ossified within the confines of a woman's adroit hands that I cannot avail myself of an attractive tranny, and I find the close-minded hostility of our more pious ilk inimical to the goodwill of the general public. Do you think it's moral for me to have sex with transsexuals? ^_^

more please

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Are we melonposting now?

You guys could contribute to my efforts at realizing a better tomorrow for our beloved Off Topic instead of making fun of me :c

Unfortunately the stirring wind of inspiration hangs limp...

A tasteless prize,

a taunt no more,

despite my sails,

spread like a whore.

There is no doubt,

within my mind,

whether in or out,

or from behind,

that I might rise,

to this chore,

And get some tail,

Oh how I'd score!

Then with a pout...

A cry no more...

No... how she'd shout

Give me more! ^^

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 10:18 PM
You guys could contribute to my efforts at realizing a better tomorrow for our beloved Off Topic instead of making fun of me :c

Unfortunately the stirring wind of inspiration hangs limp...

A tasteless prize,

a taunt no more,

despite my sails,

spread like a whore.

There is no doubt,

within my mind,

whether in or out,

or from behind,

that I might rise,

to this chore,

And get some tail,

Oh how I'd score!

Then with a pout...

A cry no more...

No... how she'd shout

Give me more! ^^

Bah! Some Tennyson driven drivel.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 10:22 PM
Contrary to the alleged assumption that those who have misgivings with their assigned birth sex are morally bankrupt deviants most closely akin to "wearing a fur suit in public", an inherently preposterous postulate and one wholely responsible for any enmity I hold towards its author, not all misgendered individuals, once realigned with a subjectively more congruent external appearance, manifest a horrifying visage inducing a palpable sense of loathing and disgust. Quite the opposite. A select few are quite comely and having met one willing to engage in consentual intercourse, I would, at present, deliberate agreeing to avail myself to his or her companionship for the course of an evening.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Are we melonposting now?

Morality isn't the question, you see? If you copulate so formally with a wonderful tranny then, perhaps, maybe, you will cum with thee. It's not a perpetuation included in masturbation, but one where pleasure in regards to experimental sexuality is seen as a norm to which one's ends may be achieved. A mouth is a mouth, of course, and an ass is an ass, of course. So sparing all generalities, the port with which you choose to enter as lubed up as can be with the strokes of friction pulsing through the skin stimulating the senses, I should drink more often and strike a match zu fuegen meiner ziguratten, where with all adultery, cheating, lust filled misogyny is free with a fuck and a cum.

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Bah! Some Tennyson driven drivel.

I don't get to choose what I write unfortunately. I wanted to respond with the finest of melonposts™, but it just doesn't come on demand like that. I started getting irritated and just wrote that I was lacking inspiration (that first line) and the rest fell out :/ I just share what I get.

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 01:14 AM
I don't get to choose what I write unfortunately. I wanted to respond with the finest of melonposts™, but it just doesn't come on demand like that. I started getting irritated and just wrote that I was lacking inspiration (that first line) and the rest fell out :/ I just share what I get.

Inspiration isn't something you wait for, that's vanity.

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 02:18 AM
Here pull up a doghouse and I'll tell ya an original tail:
...er tale:

There once was a guy from nantucket
Who use to sit and bitch like a cucket
Then one day the guy called
For a doc though was appalled
But just the same he lost his cock as doc tucket.

AzzarTheGod
07-21-2016, 04:08 AM
Well?

Makes more sense for this type of poll to get some pics going. Its fair to say peoples perception varies wildly, and that most think crossdresser when they think transgender.

I am really not motivated right now to help this thread out, maybe later.

Baler
07-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Seeing as how I'm not gay I wouldn't bang a male to female trans.

If it was a natural born chick becoming a dude. I'd bang it pre-op sure. She could even wear a fake mustache for all I care. lul
http://i.imgur.com/ntJUbAt.jpg

I know one of you will be like:
http://i.imgur.com/S2XP8cC.gif
(did I use it right?)

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Great gif there.

Spyder73
07-21-2016, 11:39 AM
This dude is such an incel. No one talks like this every other post unless they are.

Had to google "incel" - possibly best internet word ever

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 01:01 PM
Had to google "incel" - possibly best internet word ever

Looked it up too. Last time I got laid was Sunday morning just after my girlfriend's period started. Love dragon slaying.

fash
07-21-2016, 04:10 PM
Well?

http://i.imgur.com/g7la4NG.jpg
Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

Well?

Qtip
07-21-2016, 04:17 PM
Question should be, would you have sex with a man? A tranny is a man.

If you took shit and made it into the shape of a donut, its still shit.

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Question should be, would you have sex with a man? A tranny is a man.

If you took shit and made it into the shape of a donut, its still shit.

get your misandry out of here

Jauna
07-21-2016, 04:42 PM
wtf?

Hey big_ole_jpn, did you write the dialog choices for Fallout 4 or something?

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 04:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/g7la4NG.jpg
Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

Well?

I say the poll was premature-- And that for every point, there is a counterpoint.

NSFW

READ THIS WARNING: Do not open this spoiler if you are at work (No Playboy type nudity, but it is a very racy selfie in the vein of Kim Kardashian. Also, please be advised due to the confusion it could cause, it can and may lead to the emotion of anger, and the uncontrollable unrelenting urge to commit a hate crime.

If you read the Omar Marteen story and felt you could relate to him, then this is not for you.

NSFW

http://imgur.com/a/YAW0P

As you can't embed images within spoiler tags, the embed has been removed.

Counterpoint.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 04:40 AM
I know I've been watching you edit and delete for five minutes form the index snooper list.

http://i.imgur.com/GFQg4s7.jpg

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 04:43 AM
I know I've been watching you edit and delete for five minutes form the index snooper list.

http://i.imgur.com/GFQg4s7.jpg

If moderation wasn't so unpredictable I'd have saved a lot of time there. I gave it a shot but the link wouldn't hit.

I can't justify posting that link without the warning or spoiler tag. Its too controversial first of all, and the moderation staff changes depending on the day of the month here.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 09:14 AM
If moderation wasn't so unpredictable I'd have saved a lot of time there. I gave it a shot but the link wouldn't hit.

I can't justify posting that link without the warning or spoiler tag. Its too controversial first of all, and the moderation staff changes depending on the day of the month here.

May have been able to slip it into the ass thread as reciprocity for Lune's fine tangental dissertation.

big_ole_jpn
07-22-2016, 04:40 PM
I say the poll was premature-- And that for every point, there is a counterpoint.

NSFW

READ THIS WARNING: Do not open this spoiler if you are at work (No Playboy type nudity, but it is a very racy selfie in the vein of Kim Kardashian. Also, please be advised due to the confusion it could cause, it can and may lead to the emotion of anger, and the uncontrollable unrelenting urge to commit a hate crime.

If you read the Omar Marteen story and felt you could relate to him, then this is not for you.

NSFW

http://imgur.com/a/YAW0P

Counterpoint.

That's a non-passing trap, not a tranny. Even trap might be a little overboard, more like fetish crossdressing male.

If you like that you like cute boys with delicious bubble butts. The real question is how will you handle this information?

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 02:52 AM
That's a non-passing trap, not a tranny. Even trap might be a little overboard, more like fetish crossdressing male.

If you like that you like cute boys with delicious bubble butts. The real question is how will you handle this information?

answer the question n*gga

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 03:51 AM
answer the question n*gga

cant atm stress of the past week or 2 catching up. in contact with a lot of *****s I disagree strongly with around me irl lotta beef poppin lately. we cant all be happily married pal. out of body hearing starting to go from the blood pressure type of beef.

kinda old to be shouting down ppl on phone/in person for 10 days straight 2-3 hour sessions a piece.

I've gone full Cenk almost every night so far if I was 60 I'd probably be long dead.

will c wat 2 morrow brings

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 04:06 AM
cant atm stress of the past week or 2 catching up. in contact with a lot of *****s I disagree strongly with around me irl lotta beef poppin lately. we cant all be happily married pal. out of body hearing starting to go from the blood pressure type of beef.

kinda old to be shouting down ppl on phone/in person for 10 days straight 2-3 hour sessions a piece.

I've gone full Cenk almost every night so far if I was 60 I'd probably be long dead.

will c wat 2 morrow brings

so u is sayin that u is gay then after all?

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:18 AM
so u is sayin that u is gay then after all?

if that was going to be my reply it woulda been done.

can give u some uninspired incomplete incoherent sentiments tho. I think ur reaching and u cant make a leap based off of something so objective.

the subject in question is obviously in the top 0.001% of aesthetics and has probably transitioned. its a huge reach with a lot of assumptions.

including the fact that you cant say what you would do, or not do, with what information you had available.

me n a friend went through this when my friend was dating a transgender and he would tell us hes having a big party at his mansion and we'd show up because hes my dawg and then it would be all trannys there and we'd have to entertain them out of politeness. later my other friend who is probably a virgin (we suspect although he lies) would ask a bunch of vaccum questions as to whether any of us would sleep w/ a tranny and the more experienced ppl among us agreed it was a wack question to ask because if you really don't know you can't really say. this virgin dude was hellbent on narrowing down who would fuck a tranny and its like bruh, that aint how it works. too general of a question. I told him maybe the top 1% is possible of the crop and it would involve partying and depending where libido is at dry spell etc etc.

I think a gay will generally already be engaging in these activities chasing hookups at every turn, etc.

cant say x y z in a vaccum as that's not how the real world works. and if that's how I feel about it (no decision yay or nay) then its impossible to be gay whether you can admire the aesthetic value of the object in question or not.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 04:23 AM
if that was going to be my reply it woulda been done.

can give u some uninspired incomplete incoherent sentiments tho. I think ur reaching and u cant make a leap based off of something so objective.

the subject in question is obviously in the top 0.001% of aesthetics and has probably transitioned. its a huge reach with a lot of assumptions.

including the fact that you cant say what you would do, or not do, with what information you had available.

me n a friend went through this when my friend was dating a transgender and he would tell us hes having a big party at his mansion and we'd show up because hes my dawg and then it would be all trannys there and we'd have to entertain them out of politeness. later my other friend who is probably a virgin (we suspect although he lies) would ask a bunch of vaccum questions as to whether any of us would sleep w/ a tranny and the more experienced ppl among us agreed it was a wack question to ask because if you really don't know you can't really say. this virgin dude was hellbent on narrowing down who would fuck a tranny and its like bruh, that aint how it works. too general of a question. I told him maybe the top 1% is possible of the crop and it would involve partying drinks drugs etc., Club party type shit.

I think a gay will generally already be engaging in these activities chasing hookups at every turn, etc.

cant say x y z in a vaccum as that's not how the real world works. and if that's how I feel about it (no decision yay or nay) then its impossible to be gay whether you can admire the aesthetic value of the object in question or not.

subject in question aint even remotely close to passing fam

u like cute boys

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:28 AM
subject in question aint even remotely close to passing fam

u like cute boys

I didn't post the picture based on passability or whether I liked it or not. it was not personal to me and food to fuel the discussion.

its objectively aesthetic. anyone with eyes gay or straight can appreciate the transgender aesthetics there.

ur reaching.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 04:38 AM
I didn't post the picture based on passability or whether I liked it or not. it was not personal to me and food to fuel the discussion.

its objectively aesthetic. anyone with eyes gay or straight can appreciate the transgender aesthetics there.

ur reaching.

u said u would

u said he passes

he don't, you just find the boy attractive

only thing reaching here is a pimp's hand across the table to slap you in the face w/ the truth

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 04:45 AM
u said u would

u said he passes

he don't, you just find the boy attractive

only thing reaching here is a pimp's hand across the table to slap you in the face w/ the truth

also as a potential and alleged gay u may be automatically extrapolating the subject in the picture into your real life situation, meaning you automatically interpret the picture into a 3D person I think as to what you would do or not do. you seem to have zero'd in on the passabilitiy factor, already evaluating whether you would sleep with it.

I think ur own gayness is in the way as u seem stuck on the passability factor.

for str8 guys, its just a picture I gauged the aesthetics of as a counterweight to this discussion, for the sake of discussion. As its very relevant to the thread topic at hand. Like a painting of something ur like o that's a nice painting without any sexual evaluation of any kind being done.

ur reachin big pal. its objectively aesthetic and that's the bottom line and that's all there is to it.

phacemeltar
07-23-2016, 05:03 AM
define sex

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:15 AM
define sex

respond to my imgur thread. let me know if you can still view all of the code options that the link shows you in their official help section for desktop websites.

BBCode, HTML, etc.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 05:19 AM
also as a potential and alleged gay u may be automatically extrapolating the subject in the picture into your real life situation, meaning you automatically interpret the picture into a 3D person I think as to what you would do or not do. you seem to have zero'd in on the passabilitiy factor, already evaluating whether you would sleep with it.

I think ur own gayness is in the way as u seem stuck on the passability factor.

for str8 guys, its just a picture I gauged the aesthetics of as a counterweight to this discussion, for the sake of discussion. As its very relevant to the thread topic at hand. Like a painting of something ur like o that's a nice painting without any sexual evaluation of any kind being done.

ur reachin big pal. its objectively aesthetic and that's the bottom line and that's all there is to it.

ya well, I thought u said u would butt upon further review I am having trouble pinning that on u so I guess I am guilty of reaching.

fail 2 see how a pic of a tranny in "would u have sex with a tranny" thread would be interpreted independent of sex desire as a work of art or how such would further that discussion but ok.

ur explosion of indignation disturbs me tho. im not an gay, altho it may be alleged, but a practicing crowlean. ahldagor do what thou wilt trolling has daddy down pat, it was a gud post and decent satire of the don makaveli. passability has nothing to do with whether I would hit a cute individual w/ a delicious bubble booty, homie that dont even make no sense except within zog leashed-cock paradigm so if I bring it up that is what I am trying to expose in my convo partner. Praying that u find ur own way buddy and don't get #triggered when confronted with your appreciation for cute boys at some point down the road.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:25 AM
ya well, I thought u said u would butt upon further review I am having trouble pinning that on u so I guess I am guilty of reaching.

fail 2 see how a pic of a tranny in "would u have sex with a tranny" thread would be interpreted independent of sex desire as a work of art or how such would further that discussion but ok.

ur explosion of indignation disturbs me tho. im not an gay, altho it may be alleged, but a practicing crowlean. ahldagor do what thou wilt trolling has daddy down pat, it was a gud post and decent satire of the don makaveli. passability has nothing to do with whether I would hit a cute individual w/ a delicious bubble booty, homie that dont even make no sense except within zog leashed-cock paradigm so if I bring it up that is what I am trying to expose in my convo partner. Praying that u find ur own way buddy and don't get #triggered when confronted with your appreciation for cute boys at some point down the road.

if u think that triggered me u didn't read my first reply to u very carefully. u cant trigger whats already triggered pal. second if u distilled any indignation, you lacked the grain of salt necessary that went along with the disclaimer before the proceding posts. And again you didn't read my first reply to you very carefully and/or completely disregarded it.

I am absolutely devoid of humor and pleasure at this time. I guess you couldn't fathom what full Cenk means. im almost out of my ability to read a sentence atm.

also you were provided with multiple warnings as to whether or not there would be misconceived ideas disjointed thoughts and other stuff.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:38 AM
Its a peeve of mine ever since I had a real life friend go gay when he moved to NYC and would keep trying to recruit more gays and all he ever talked about was inches, what we thought the dick size of each guy was on our football team (he was on our football team) and would get off on speculating about what each guy was packing..thats just scratching 1/20th of the surface. The gay lifestyle completely enveloped and dominated his personality. His mind was fucking gone. And he used to be a witty cool bro. And I'm probably the most tolerant as I was the last guy to cut him off over it for being a 'closet hunter' or whatever he fashioned himself.

possible indignant vibes about the entire subject since its come to a head IRL where I have had to cut people off because they are just non-stop Army recruiter mode with the LGBT agenda and gay talk. And to this day if I even get a hint of this, even 1% of this kind of behavior I have a tendency to pounce on it because I have been overexposed to the addiction side of it from RL highschool friends.

If you picked up on triggered indignation, there's a place to start and has nothing to do with LGBT overall.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 05:43 AM
Its a peeve of mine ever since I had a real life friend go gay when he moved to NYC and would keep trying to recruit more gays and all he ever talked about was inches, what we thought the dick size of each guy was on our football team (he was on our football team) and would get off on speculating about what each guy was packing..thats just scratching 1/20th of the surface. The gay lifestyle completely enveloped and dominated his personality. His mind was fucking gone. And he used to be a witty cool bro. And I'm probably the most tolerant as I was the last guy to cut him off over it for being a 'closet hunter' or whatever he fashioned himself.

possible indignant vibes about the entire subject since its come to a head IRL where I have had to cut people off because they are just non-stop Army recruiter mode with the LGBT agenda and gay talk. And to this day if I even get a hint of this, even 1% of this kind of behavior I have a tendency to pounce on it because I have been overexposed to the addiction side of it from RL highschool friends.

If you picked up on triggered indignation, there's a place to start and has nothing to do with LGBT overall.

so ur saying in addition to being gay ur mad

thx 4 reporting in

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:44 AM
so ur saying in addition to being gay ur mad

thx 4 reporting in

I cant reply to this w/out imgur working. tell me how to fix it I wanted to peace out of this thread a long time ago.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:49 AM
So I have identified an example of a working [img] tag link below

http://i.imgur.com/mSx8pgN.jpg

^ from another thread. If I IMG coded that, it would absolutely embed.

I notice some major differences between this BBcode version and the direct link that imgur is showing me. specifically the i.imgur.com part, is that all there is to it? Just add a I. instead to the direct link?

How do I get Imgur post-update (the recent update the last 2 weeks) to spit me out a BBcode version? Register? It doesn't display the code options anymore after the last update they did (at least on my browser)

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 05:53 AM
I cant reply to this w/out imgur working. tell me how to fix it I wanted to peace out of this thread a long time ago.

there is no capacity for peace between us Azzar. the love of a samurai is like a raging kamikaze (divine storm). this is the path of the warrior - r u real enuff to walk it?

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:54 AM
there is no capacity for peace between us Azzar. the love of a samurai is like a raging kamikaze (divine storm). this is the path of the warrior - r u real enuff to walk it?

legit cant even read this atm just gonna call it.

fuck imgur or w/e they did

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 05:57 AM
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076673-Share-Posts-to-Imgur

click Desktop Website tab, take a gander at the BBcode option along with a few other code links...

What the fuck happened to it? What happened to all of those options? Its not posted anywhere online I checked.

big_ole_jpn
07-23-2016, 06:01 AM
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076673-Share-Posts-to-Imgur

click Desktop Website tab, take a gander at the BBcode option along with a few other code links...

What the fuck happened to it? What happened to all of those options? Its not posted anywhere online I checked.

u just copy image link and tag it in ur post

what is your major malfunction

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 06:02 AM
u just copy image link and tag it in ur post

what is your major malfunction

I tried that. it doesn't work anymore, the direct link isn't BBcode ready.

I just get black X when I copy direct link and try to IMG code it. I don't think ur getting it. The entire code options are missing from my IMGUR upload window...what the fuck happened? Do I need to be logged in to see them? If so, done posting pics I refuse to register.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 06:13 AM
http://imgur.com/a/b8lDO

hotlink this img here, n ill see if I can figure out how to manually BBcode that link based on the requote I guess

not as easy as the quick copy/paste pre-nerf.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 07:10 AM
right click the picture, click copy image address. then paste that into the img tags.

AzzarTheGod
07-23-2016, 07:16 AM
heh im blown away...so that's it...another fucked up "upgrade" to a GUI that makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

why the fuck did they need to add additional menu clicks to do it? I thought the old GUI was fine with the options listed on the right-hand side but hey, I like efficiency.

R Flair
07-23-2016, 07:19 AM
imgur definitely worse post changes. Comment readability marginally better, but thats it.

Cecily
07-23-2016, 09:31 AM
http://imgur.com/a/b8lDO

hotlink this img here, n ill see if I can figure out how to manually BBcode that link based on the requote I guess

not as easy as the quick copy/paste pre-nerf.

http://i.imgur.com/LGwGJYu.jpg

Think your problem is your link doesn't have file extension.

R Flair
07-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Is the above actually a tranny? I may have to rethink this.

barrettdc1
07-23-2016, 01:24 PM
Where's the option for "have already fucked a tranny and would do it again."?

Ahldagor
07-23-2016, 07:19 PM
Where's the option for "have already fucked a tranny and would do it again."?

4th option I'd guess.