PDA

View Full Version : Setting Tranny Clincs ablaze is no longer a hate crime in Canada

fash
07-20-2016, 01:55 AM
...but only if you're a tranny.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/06/trans-woman-arrested-over-arson-attack-on-canada-gender-clinic/

Few months ago, degenerates were up in arms about the Tranny Clinic's arson attack, believing it to be a (((hate crime))). To nobody's surprise, the arsonist was a tranny who raged after the clinic chopped his dick, so he set the place ablaze. "Police had originally believed it could have been a hate crime, but have now said they no longer considered that to be the case," proving the double tranny standard of equality.

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 02:45 AM
“We must continue to demand true equality. We must carry on the legacy of those who fought for justice (social justice warriors *emphasis added) by being bold and ambitious in our actions, and we must work diligently to close the gap between our principles and our reality.” --Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau

So a cross-dresser was turned into a eunuch? Got angry bout' it, went full retard SJW, burnt down the clinic, and so they enacted a bunch of privilege-class laws for cross-dressers and eunuchs? meh globalists, using the narrative of perceived victimization on a minority to subdue the majority.

btw, bending reality to fit ones principles is the first step to delusion. Looks like at about step three now.

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 04:18 AM
...but only if you're a tranny.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/06/trans-woman-arrested-over-arson-attack-on-canada-gender-clinic/

Few months ago, degenerates were up in arms about the Tranny Clinic's arson attack, believing it to be a (((hate crime))). To nobody's surprise, the arsonist was a tranny who raged after the clinic chopped his dick, so he set the place ablaze. "Police had originally believed it could have been a hate crime, but have now said they no longer considered that to be the case," proving the double tranny standard of equality.

Good on him really. I don't get involved,

But that doesn't mean I wont cheerlead for those who are taking positive action-- as long as no one was hurt.

If you can't commend him for stepping up and doing something about the sale and mass marketing of dick-chopping as a legitimate elective procedure, then I don't know what to tell you except that you are mentally deranged and propagating a service that markets itself as Gender Reassignment Surgery, but it does NOT reassign your gender.

Do pokesan and others really find nothing wrong with the fraudulent marketing package that's behind this surgery? Its being sold as some kind of end-game to transition, when it has absolutely nothing to do with it, as it CANNOT deliver on the name of the surgery in any way shape or form.

Post here if you agree or disagree with his actions, so we can tell the difference between you, and where you all stand on P99.

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 09:45 AM
Good on him really. I don't get involved,

But that doesn't mean I wont cheerlead for those who are taking positive action-- as long as no one was hurt.

If you can't commend him for stepping up and doing something about the sale and mass marketing of dick-chopping as a legitimate elective procedure, then I don't know what to tell you except that you are mentally deranged and propagating a service that markets itself as Gender Reassignment Surgery, but it does NOT reassign your gender.

Do pokesan and others really find nothing wrong with the fraudulent marketing package that's behind this surgery? Its being sold as some kind of end-game to transition, when it has absolutely nothing to do with it, as it CANNOT deliver on the name of the surgery in any way shape or form.

Post here if you agree or disagree with his actions, so we can tell the difference between you, and where you all stand on P99.

It is more commonly referred to as Sex Reassignment Surgery due to the proposition that gender is a social construct and individuals afflicted by gender dysphoria are already members of the gender with which they identify. While gender is obviously not a social construct, the idea that people can be grouped based on behavioral disposition or presentation is not novel. People can be feminine or masculine. Not all feminine people are women and not all masculine people are men.

That being said SRS is still a misleading term because as you indicate, it most certainly does not reassign one's sex. It is a cosmetic procedure intended to simulate form and function of the desired sex's visible sex organs. It is interesting though that Canda refers to it as Gender Confirmation Surgery. Seems odd give the strongly argued differences between sex and gender. If someone identifies as the opposite gender, why must they validate their identity via alteration of sex organs or other body modification? Looks like a betrayal of the idea that gender and sex are wholly separate things. It is just a product of the ridiculous attempt to inject divisiveness wherever possible though.

Some men want to be women and some women want to be men. It doesn't mean they actually are, but what is wrong with striving to be as close as possible to it if not harming anyone or disrupting anything? Refusing to recognize the immutable nature of one's sex is what leads to situations like this though where an individual has been told by professionals that they really are what they want to be and then oh looky there, this procedure is how you confirm it. These sorts of procedures are fine when you have rational individuals choosing to undergo them, but problems arise when you offer the services to those who are deluded or misled. You can only be happy with the results if you understand what they are beforehand.

Hasbinbad
07-20-2016, 10:39 AM
how is gender not a social concept?

do u even biology?

/popcorn

this oughtta be good.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
Same logical lines of if you look good you feel good. Appearances mean everything to some. Burning down the clinic wasn't to harm transgenders but the clinic itself which is why it isn't a hate crime. The procedure can be done, likely, at other establishments in Canada.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 10:41 AM

do u even biology?

/popcorn

this oughtta be good.

Maskedmellon and Allarti went back and forth in a previous thread, Dos Left Hate Pride l, I think.

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 11:02 AM
Hey OP please learn what a hate crime is or don't bother posting about it

who gives a shit what someone does to their own body?

do you also object to body piercing?

fretting about moral degeneracy is for (((godwads)))

fash
07-20-2016, 01:18 PM
Some men want to be women and some women want to be men. It doesn't mean they actually are, but what is wrong with striving to be as close as possible to it if not harming anyone or disrupting anything?

It has an effect on the community in which other people live, especially in the context of a state.

Of course, some will keep their degenerate lifestyle hidden, but people will push their degenerate agenda sooner or later, which can be disastrous in a democracy (particularly in a diverse/multicultural one). Promulgating dick chopping of healthy men and prepubescent boys in the society has a negative effect on that society.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm sorry trans people existing causes you so much distress.

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 03:09 PM
It has an effect on the community in which other people live, especially in the context of a state.

Of course, some will keep their degenerate lifestyle hidden, but people will push their degenerate agenda sooner or later, which can be disastrous in a democracy (particularly in a diverse/multicultural one). Promulgating dick chopping of healthy men and prepubescent boys in the society has a negative effect on that society.

What effect do you feel it has on the community if the community is unaware of it?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if it is aware of it and nothing more?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if activists ran daily ads promoting dick chopping?

All serious questions even if the last seems absurd ^^

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 05:53 PM

do u even biology?

/popcorn

this oughtta be good.

In an age not long ago the terms "sex" and "gender" were used interchangeably to refer to your biological reproductive organs you were born with. We still do this today with animals, e.g. there's not as to date anything resembling a bull that while having the sex organs (penis, testicles, etc.) it does is yet called a cow (the female of the species). Any how, we humans have become so intelligent now we have decided through some magnificent reasoning that the sex of a human need not match their gender, since gender is allegedly the product of behavior and therefore a psychological state conditioned by one's own culture. For example, if mommy gives her biological son (a "male" for those who don't know what "son" means) the environment of a "girl" of said culture, then the child should take on the gender of a female over time. Or, perhaps a child grows up feeling a certain way and interprets that feeling as being a gender which conflicts with his/her/it/ze/zer/che/chow/ding/dong/lang/kong/ biological sex. Of course, if your gender is just that, a social construct, then have at it! Construct away! Hell, you deserve after all to construct the gender of choice. In fact, this could become a great business venture, helping people construct new and better genders. Who cares about gender dysphoria since that is just "the man" trying to oppress us! Right? Make some cash and help others who want to express their inner sexual being even if it means being assigned the gender of a being from Alpha Centauri A system. Whatever you do, don't be dull and go with "genderless." Oh, please don't! Be colorful! Explore the full spectrum of light!

Nihilist_santa
07-20-2016, 06:13 PM
In an age not long ago the terms "sex" and "gender" were used interchangeably to refer to your biological reproductive organs you were born with. We still do this today with animals, e.g. there's not as to date anything resembling a bull that while having the sex organs (penis, testicles, etc.) it does is yet called a cow (the female of the species). Any how, we humans have become so intelligent now we have decided through some magnificent reasoning that the sex of a human need not match their gender, since gender is allegedly the product of behavior and therefore a psychological state conditioned by one's own culture. For example, if mommy gives her biological son (a "male" for those who don't know what "son" means) the environment of a "girl" of said culture, then the child should take on the gender of a female over time. Or, perhaps a child grows up feeling a certain way and interprets that feeling as being a gender which conflicts with his/her/it/ze/zer/che/chow/ding/dong/lang/kong/ biological sex. Of course, if your gender is just that, a social construct, then have at it! Construct away! Hell, you deserve after all to construct the gender of choice. In fact, this could become a great business venture, helping people construct new and better genders. Who cares about gender dysphoria since that is just "the man" trying to oppress us! Right? Make some cash and help others who want to express their inner sexual being even if it means being assigned the gender of a being from Alpha Centauri A system. Whatever you do, don't be dull and go with "genderless." Oh, please don't! Be colorful! Explore the full spectrum of light!

First there is no way that you can know that information regarding environment since Alarti does not know.

Second if you keep spilling the beans then we will have to throw you out of the bricklayers society. The conspiracy to hide this information from Alarti is becoming too hard to keep concealed with all of these loose lips in academia.

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry trans people existing causes you so much distress.
I don't believe it's so much the "trans people", this in not a new invention. But it's that they have been turned into a political pawn, used to advance an agenda.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Yeah. Pesky minorities wanting rights and stuff. Sucks, but you give em to women and blacks and gays and all of a sudden people start asking for crazy stuff like being able to use a restroom and to not get fired or access to medical care. Back in the day trans had the deceny to suffer in silence or eat a bullet.

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Yeah. Pesky minorities wanting rights and stuff. Sucks, but you give em to women and blacks and gays and all of a sudden people start asking for crazy stuff like being able to use a restroom and to not get fired or access to medical care. Back in the day trans had the deceny to suffer in silence or eat a bullet.

Bull malarkey. But, thanks for the leftist spin.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Where is the spin exactly? Or do you disagree with us having access to public facilities, employment, or medical care?

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 06:46 PM

No offense, but what does this have to do with dick-chopping and the mass marketing of SRS/GRS in the transgender communities?

Love how silent you all get on this issue. When I finally corner one of these youtube casters they start deleting comments and call it "unsupportive" without confronting the argument at hand.

Unsupportive is trans favorite playbook to stifle discussion on GRS/SRS, aside from the "rights" play. Your post seems along those lines as you are only distracting and dodging the topic of this thread. Not surprised.

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 06:52 PM
What kind of medical care Cecily? You just mean free access based on choice?

Cecily
07-20-2016, 06:52 PM
No offense, but what does this have to do with dick-chopping and the mass marketing of SRS/GRS in the transgender communities?

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about, or are you speaking from personal experience being marketed to in the transgender community? It's a personal choice done for legal, safety, aesthetic, and other reasons. It involves a lot of money, and isn't undertaken lightly. It takes a year or two on HRT to even eligible and multiple letters from doctors. Plus, I guess, it's nice to not have to be fucked up the ass. It's about options. It's about freedom. It's about America. Worry about your own dick.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 06:56 PM
What kind of medical care Cecily? You just mean free access based on choice?

Primarily, I mean doctors / surgeons / EMTs being able to refuse medical care to transgender inviduals. It happens and people die because of it.

Tasslehofp99
07-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Worry about your own dick.

Sound advice in a day and age where too few men are thinking about the health of their genitals.

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 07:00 PM
They do have rights, eh? Same as the rest of us. Screw special rights and special laws, it turns to class, and then turns to class warfare. That's how they managed to turn much of Europe/Asia to communism, by playing on class warfare, something the US has been impervious to until now. And do you speak for all "trans people" because I've heard what I just said also said by some "trans people", at least the ones not banned from social media sites for not conforming to the SJW cause.

These people had no great issues, same rights as the rest of us, until the political left decided to use them as pawns, just like they have done to blacks. Screw class warfare, and screw the left. See that AJ vid I posted in the other thread here? The assault one? See that black guy screaming into the mic? The black guy just completely in distress from what the left is doing to black people? You wanna be that, truly crushed under the boot of the left? They don't give a crap about you or your rights. It's all about them, just like Hillary, it's all about her and only her. They need paaawns!

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about, or are you speaking from personal experience being marketed to in the transgender community?

It's a personal choice done for legal, safety, aesthetic, and other reasons. It involves a lot of money, and isn't undertaken lightly. It takes a year or two on HRT to even eligible and multiple letters from doctors.

If its so personal why does the community talk about it openly?

A year is hardly enough time to work out any possible psychological issues and falsified gender dysphoria. I am sure you are not ignorant enough to believe that every trans woman thinks exactly the same and has a one-size fits all approach.

This surgery is marketed as happiness, as fantastical in nature. As if by getting it you will lose your transgender identity.

That is my biggest problem with it, as well as others.

Plus, I guess, it's nice to not have to be fucked up the ass. It's about options. It's about freedom. It's about America.

Really? Or did society give you your opinion on this?

This train of thought seems to stem mainly from getting blown off and rejected by "straight men". And again, your community seems to think you can disown your trans identity by getting this surgery-- rather than finding a tolerant community and finding an alternative relationship with someone who is understanding of your condition.

Going to go with society gave you your opinion and outside forces influencing your decision to support the GRS/SRS dragon.

Worry about your own dick.

Its my right as an American to intervene.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 07:16 PM

A year is hardly enough time to work out any possible psychological issues and falsified gender dysphoria. I am sure you are not ignorant enough to believe that every trans woman thinks exactly the same and has a one-size fits all approach.

This surgery is marketed as happiness, as fantastical in nature. As if by getting it you will lose your transgender identity.

This train of thought seems to stem mainly from getting blown off and rejected by "straight men". And again, your community seems to think you can disown your trans identity by getting this surgery-- rather than finding a tolerant community and finding an alternative relationship with someone who is understanding of your condition.

Going to go with society gave you your opinion and outside forces influencing your decision to support the GRS/SRS dragon.

And you formed your own, independent opinion/s?

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:16 PM
Unsupportive is trans favorite playbook to stifle discussion on GRS/SRS, aside from the "rights" play. Your post seems along those lines as you are only distracting and dodging the topic of this thread. Not surprised.

Sorry. I guess I didn't feel like getting baited into a discussion about Shrek gets mad at gender clinic and burns it down. I just don't see much coming out of that other than an excuse to bash trans people. Will try to keep my posts on topic (anti trans circle jerk) in the future.

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 07:17 PM
hey - those strangers online that you think are mentally ill?

i say we should torment them :cool:

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 07:23 PM
hey - those strangers online that you think are mentally ill?

i say we should torment them :cool:

When GRS/SRS becomes exactly as advertised, you know, a real thing. Then I'll be silent on the issue and/or "supportive".

I don't appreciate the marketing package that goes into a largely unsuccessful and bullshit surgery that people are pressured to get because of the US patriarchy.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:25 PM

This is so much to reply to. If you want, you can just straight up tell me if you'd rather I have a penis. This is a tolerant community.

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 07:25 PM
When GRS/SRS becomes exactly as advertised, you know, a real thing. Then I'll be silent on the issue and/or "supportive".

until then, every tranny in cyberspace must live in fear of you trolling them

dark times ahead :(

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 07:27 PM
This is so much to reply to. If you want, you can just straight up tell me if you'd rather I have a penis. This is a tolerant community.

See the last post I made to decipher my mysterious agenda.

I've had it with these quacks telling people what to do and steering the cultural discourse.

Nibblewitz
07-20-2016, 07:30 PM
I've figured it out.

Fash is short for fascist.

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 07:32 PM
life, health, identity and honor are a small price to pay for the most mind blowing orgas--whoops, my sex drive died when i started HRT

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 07:33 PM
circle jerk
vs. blizzard of special snowflakes. Screw special rights, I'll gladly join Dr. Martin Luther King's perceived circle jerk to promote true equality among all. What you are talking about is not.
people can be dumb (https://youtu.be/TNnSe9sYU6M)

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 07:35 PM
until then, every tranny in cyberspace must live in fear of you trolling them

dark times ahead :(

There is no way that Cecily is going to take on myself, nevermind Big J, who's just recently arrived.

This thread is cooked. The trans on this forum are pushovers.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:37 PM
Personal, as in every individual makes their own choice whether or not to have the surgery. Believe it or not, having a vagina does not make much of a difference in the day to day goal of living as a woman.

A year living full time as a female is a pretty good indicator of whether or not a person is serious and doing it for the right reasons.

It's a hope for happiness going off a gut instinct that has usually been plaguing most trans people for years and years before they sought treatment. And it's not so much the surgery, but that definitely punctuates the shit you went through to get to that point. It's an ending and a new beginning. Happiness, maybe not. Usually happier though.

You never disown your trans identity. But it's less of a concern after surgery.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:39 PM
life, health, identity and honor are a small price to pay for the most mind blowing orgas--whoops, my sex drive died when i started HRT

Yeah that's a pretty good indicator right there if you're doing it for the reasons.

Edit: Lol honor. Go watch some more anime, weeaboo.

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 07:45 PM
A year living full time as paid immobilized BDSM slave is a pretty good indicator of whether or not a person is serious and voluntarily becoming a quadruple amputee for the right reasons.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Yeah because that's what we're talking about right? That might apply more to you, because between the two of us I'm prreeetty sure you're the bigger sexual deviant.

Nihilist_santa
07-20-2016, 07:52 PM
There is no way that Cecily is going to take on myself, nevermind Big J, who's just recently arrived.

This is why Katrik has earned my respect. Katrik just does what they want and doesn't make excuses or expect others to have to accommodate or change. This is based on the post Ive seen from them. Others like Maerilith turned it into a cause and an identity they are trying to force on others. This boils down to self-esteem and confidence I think.

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Yeah because that's what we're talking about right? That might apply more to you, because between the two of us I'm prreeetty sure you're the bigger sexual deviant.

Did this creature that takes drugs for fetish reasons just try to kink shame me?

Cecily
07-20-2016, 07:57 PM

I don't want to take you on. I like you as a poster and don't really feel like trying very hard to prove you wrong on the Internet. I just don't think you have much of a point to argue. Someone who probably (no judgments here) isn't ever gonna get a sex change saying sex changes are bad. That's like me, not having diabetis, having a strong moral objection to people using insulin.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Did this creature that takes drugs for fetish reasons just try to kink shame me?

Yes

AzzarTheGod
07-20-2016, 08:01 PM
I don't want to take you on. I like you as a poster and don't really feel like trying very hard to prove you wrong on the Internet. I just don't think you have much of a point to argue. Someone who probably (no judgments here) isn't ever gonna get a sex change saying sex changes are bad. That's like me, not having diabetis, having a strong moral objection to people using insulin.

Then you should know that post was at least half facetious.

But its my right as an American to declare victory over you in this thread. *plants flag*

Aesop
07-20-2016, 08:02 PM
my dick is so uncomfortable right now

maskedmelon
07-20-2016, 08:09 PM

I never know if ATG is trolling or not, but I did t take his post to mean that he was opposed to the procedure in general, rather the promotion of it as something it is not. While it may be a nice change for practical and emotional reasons it does not end the problem of being transgender. It's the reason that after having helped pioneer the procedure Johns Hopkins stopped offering it.

Barring further technological advances, the only possible path to happiness is embracing a disjointed existence whether undergoing the surgery or not.

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Yes

no shame in this game, girl (never fails to make me hard callin a boy that)

Maybe if you didn't integrate the opinion of the collective so deeply into your identity that you would shame people for enjoying themselves, you would have found a healthier outlet for your sexuality than cramming yourself into an imaginary gender identity and becoming a full-time twisted sex mutant.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 08:14 PM
So, other than me, who'd fuck a tranny?

big_ole_jpn
07-20-2016, 08:15 PM

this deserves its own poll

Daywolf
Someone who probably (no judgments here) isn't ever gonna get a sex change saying sex changes are bad.
I think he is more like saying it doesn't exist, which I agree with. It's false advertising, because there is no such thing as a sex change operation as of yet. So it's false advertisement, which I almost responded with "buyer beware" early on, but decided not to joke here. This actual operation has been around for thousands of years, resulting in eunuchs.

And that is true, it's more than just having functioning girl parts. Just like a male can be picked out of a line-up from females if there is understanding of obvious physical distinctions between the sexes which are actually profound. Even from archeology where fleshy parts are missing, they can tell what's what beyond the shadow of a doubt. I just say/suggest, don't buy that bridge :o it's yet another bridge to nowhere.

Lurikeen
Where is the spin exactly? Or do you disagree with us having access to public facilities, employment, or medical care?

Who's the "us"? Are you a transgender pervert who wants to score pics at Target's bathrooms?

Cecily
07-20-2016, 08:20 PM
@mask

I think Johns Hopkins got out of the business after one of their sexologists, John Money, performed a disastrous experiment on David Reimer. He was a boy raised as a girl named Brenda after a botched procedure removed his genitals shortly after birth. Whole thing was hailed as a huge success. Amazingly enough, Brenda wasn't very happy being a girl. She found out the truth, transitioned back to a guy and David later killed himself. Very strong argument for gender being innate instead of being affected by environment.

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 08:21 PM
I, being straight male, if were to bang a tranny whom is from female to male (but not surgically), would I be considered gay? :D
/me points to the mind and writes something into the mud..

Nihilist_santa
07-20-2016, 08:22 PM
@mask

I think Johns Hopkins got out of the business after one of their sexologists, John Money, performed a disastrous experiment on David Reimer. He was a boy raised as a girl named Brenda after a botched procedure removed his genitals shortly after birthand. Whole thing was hailed as a huge success. Amazingly enough, Brenda wasn't very happy being a girl. She found out the truth, transitioned back to a guy and David later killed himself. Very strong argument for gender being innate instead of being affected by environment.

Quiet Alarti might be lurking.

Ahldagor
07-20-2016, 08:26 PM
I, being straight male, if were to bang a tranny whom is from female to male (but not surgically), would I be considered gay? :D

Yup.

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 08:28 PM

um, 2D or 3D?

its kinda important...

Cecily
07-20-2016, 08:29 PM

Or if you were attracted to a MtF? That does make guys question if they are gay or not. Fucks with their ego. And.. trans women get murdered because of it. Exciting times we live in.

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 08:32 PM
Or if you were attracted to a MtF? That does make guys question if they are gay or not. Fucks with their ego. And.. trans women get murdered because of it. Exciting times we live in.

No such thing as "trans women." Just perverts who had their genitals mutilated so that they can become something they're not.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Sorry I'm only replying to intelligent trolls. Cute squirrel tho.

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Sorry I'm only replying to intelligent trolls.

Yours is an incoherent statement since you replied to my troll. :)

Nihilist_santa
07-20-2016, 08:36 PM

Last year on another forum I went down the entire list of supposed transsexual hate crimes (for that year). When you dig into the cases many times its a spouse or lover who kills them. Other times no motive is assigned but they count the death of a transsexual towards the "hate crime" total. Its a sham perpetuated by advocacy groups that make money pushing those lies.

Cecily
07-20-2016, 08:49 PM
I'm not very sold on hate crime legislation actually doing anything. It's just a stronger punishment for a horrible thing that was gonna happen anyway. I doubt most criminals spend much time to consider how much jail time they'll get before going through with whatever they were gonna do.

Although, I must confess, I'm all for incentives for random people to not murder me.

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm not very sold on hate crime legislation actually doing anything. It's just a stronger punishment for a horrible thing that was gonna happen anyway. I doubt most criminals spend much time to consider how much jail time they'll get before going through with whatever they were gonna do.

Although, I must confess, I'm all for incentives for random people to not murder me.

Can you PM me the number for your crack dealer?

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 08:57 PM
Can you PM me the number for your crack dealer?

@moderators - this guy is trying to use the forums to buy illegal drugs

shark fin two

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 08:58 PM
mods, this guy is trying to use the forums to buy illegal drugs

Damn straight! What do you have?

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 09:05 PM
Damn straight! What do you have?

go ask old man nirgon

Lurikeen
07-20-2016, 09:06 PM
go ask old man nirgon

You suck. I don't know... do tyranny suck differently? Well, no matter.

fash
07-21-2016, 10:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Ec8uEMs.png

fash
07-21-2016, 11:00 PM
What effect do you feel it has on the community if the community is unaware of it?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if it is aware of it and nothing more?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if activists ran daily ads promoting dick chopping?

All serious questions even if the last seems absurd ^^

What do you mean by a community being unaware of trannies? Surely at least the people providing hormones/surgery know of them. Same question for "aware of it and nothing more". More than what?

Your 3rd scenario is what we have today. Watch PBS's Growing Up Trans to see the effects on society. The brainwashed children spouting leftist rhetoric and the experimental child surgeries will turn your stomach.

maskedmelon
07-21-2016, 11:20 PM
What do you mean by a community being unaware of trannies? Surely at least the people providing hormones/surgery know of them. Same question for "aware of it and nothing more". More than what?

Your 3rd scenario is what we have today. Watch PBS's Growing Up Trans to see the effects on society. The brainwashed children spouting leftist rhetoric and the experimental child surgeries will turn your stomach.

Why not answer the questions? ^^

1. I am talking about individuals, not the concept. You don't know every person who is a tranny and there are many who you'd never know of unless they told you.

2. If they don't push an agenda as you asserted they would (again referencing individuals)

3. I've not seen the program and it may be awful, but it is clearly not an ad for dick chopping. Without seeing it I can be certain of that.

The reason I ask these questions is to identify what the problem is. Aside from degeneracy, what are you worried about? You think multitudes of people will choose to become transgender? It doesn't work that way. You don't choose to be transgender anymore than you choose to be gay or straight.

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 11:29 PM
The gay gene is actually unconfirmed. For a moment years ago, they thought they found it, but it turned out to be a mistake. Still looking.

maskedmelon
07-21-2016, 11:33 PM
My point is that it's not a choice, so it is unreasonable to worry about its spread. ^^ Maybe I am wrong though, are you just choosing to not be attracted to men?

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 11:51 PM
Pray the Gay away

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 12:01 AM
I don't know, I wasn't offering an opinion. All I know is there seems to be some reason or some difference in thinking or point of view. Such as in the case of gay men, one leading description of the attraction is the person wanting to be like the person of interest. In other words, the gay male is attracted to a certain male in that they see something of them that they feel they themselves lack. Sort of like envy for a lack of a better word.

Straight men don't want to be the women they are attracted to, or we'd all be wearing dresses, ya know? ;)

So there seems to be something different going on, or ... unrelated? ..at least beyond some connected genetic or biological process, since it's a different result, desire or drive. My guess it has more to do with mysterious mind, of which can shift states or over-ride processes. idk, but if ididk I could bottle it and make a huge fortune in the luv potion #9 industry :D

Ahldagor
07-22-2016, 12:12 AM
I don't know, I wasn't offering an opinion. All I know is there seems to be some reason or some difference in thinking or point of view. Such as in the case of gay men, one leading description of the attraction is the person wanting to be like the person of interest. In other words, the gay male is attracted to a certain male in that they see something of them that they feel they themselves lack. Sort of like envy for a lack of a better word.

Straight men don't want to be the women they are attracted to, or we'd all be wearing dresses, ya know? ;)

So there seems to be something different going on, or ... unrelated? ..at least beyond some connected genetic or biological process, since it's a different result, desire or drive. My guess it has more to do with mysterious mind, of which can shift states or over-ride processes. idk, but if ididk I could bottle it and make a huge fortune in the luv potion #9 industry :D

What if we're all bisexual?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 12:22 AM
What if we're all bisexual?

Every incel's fantasy eh?

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 03:47 AM

Pretty good post from Daywolf. Just wanted to highlight since I know a lot of people skip his posts (just speaking the facts).

My understanding is that it IS a choice for a majority of gays. Gay communities debate this all the time, and many lesbians, on the other hand, report that it is a choice. Gay men report that its a choice much less.

But that there are true gays who are absolutely gay regardless of their upbringing. As you stated, the attraction is entirely different than what heterosexual men experience.

True gay attraction resembles pederasty, as you stated in the beginning of your post, you just worded it a little differently. Pederasty and gay attraction among adults, male adult to male adult, is extremely similar.

There definitely are true gays who aren't just being antisocial deviants.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 04:09 AM
"a lot" being you and HB ..er HBB lol
Oh and Ma0 but hah!
Blitzers too, but I don't read his either :P
anyway tl;dr :)

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 04:40 AM
"a lot" being you and HB ..er HBB lol
Oh and Ma0 but hah!
Blitzers too, but I don't read his either :P
anyway tl;dr :)

You want to make it personal to me? I didn't think of any of those names at all.

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 04:52 AM
You want to make it personal to me? I didn't think of any of those names at all.
https://youtu.be/GteI_8Y_Olk

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 08:36 AM
I am just wondering what the concern is. I understand it is possible to intentionally alter one's preferences, but outside nymphomania I can't see why someone would purposely seek to alter their sexual tastes on that level. Seems like a stretch to suggest as ATG has that someone is going to decide that because they have failed finding a partner in 50% or the population, they ought to redirect their search to an alternative 2%.

I know exposure can alter preference too, but I don't see why that is a concern either tbh. I mean, what straight person is going to decide to immers themselves in gay culture and activity until they develop an affinity for it? That's irrational.

What is the concern Fash? I understand the behavior is morally repugnant to you, but what are you worried will happen? Everyone will become gay?

Honestly want to understand the concern.

fash
07-22-2016, 06:24 PM
My understanding is that it IS a choice for a majority of gays. Gay communities debate this all the time, and many lesbians, on the other hand, report that it is a choice. Gay men report that its a choice much less.

But that there are true gays who are absolutely gay regardless of their upbringing. As you stated, the attraction is entirely different than what heterosexual men experience.

Last I read about this, it was believed to be a mixture of both. The gay lobby, of course, prefers the 100% genetic, 0% environment story as it better suits their agenda.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Last I read about this, it was believed to be a mixture of both. The gay lobby, of course, prefers the 100% genetic, 0% environment story as it better suits their agenda.

Indeed. And only the educated man knows better than to apply one-size-fits-all to anything in this world.

Similar politics with addiction "its a disease, its genetic". Same agenda politics as the gay lobby, many parallels in the playbook.

fash
07-22-2016, 06:37 PM
What is the concern Fash? I understand the behavior is morally repugnant to you, but what are you worried will happen? Everyone will become gay?

No. It's degenerate to society. It's antithetical to the family and gender roles that empirically exist for good reason.

Also, sexual orientation and transgenderism are rather different things. Transgenderism is a reality-detached mental illness. I expect you're insulting many homos drawing those parallels.

fash
07-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Kinda askew from the current tangent, but why does it matter?

Society matters because we are social creatures. Both genders serve necessary and important purposes in society. Those purposes are not egalitarian. They are unequal and sometimes unpleasant. But they have led us to become the most successful species on the planet.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
No. It's degenerate to society.

K, so what is the feared outcome of the degeneracy? What will happen? How will society degenerate? Will everyone become transgender? Will spouses become unfaithful and children decide they want to grow up to be the opposite sex? What is the anticipated outcome of the degeneracy you are concerned with?

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Society matters because we are social creatures. Both genders serve necessary and important purposes in society. Those purposes are not egalitarian. They are unequal and sometimes unpleasant. But they have led us to become the most successful species on the planet.

Sorry deleted that because was more directed to the previous convo of genetic vs. i.e. environment source of homosexuality and wanted to get to the heart of the other topic we were discussing ^^

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 06:59 PM
K, so what is the feared outcome of the degeneracy? What will happen? How will society degenerate? Will everyone become transgender? Will spouses become unfaithful and children decide they want to grow up to be the opposite sex? What is the anticipated outcome of the degeneracy you are concerned with?

If you want answers to those questions you'd want to consult a historian who is also a Roman Empire expert.

This is a major focus of study for even doctoral candidates who study and examine the Roman Empire. The political questions of our time were the same exact questions of their time, in regards to social welfare and homosexuality. Nero for example was the first one to coin the idea of Foodstamps by using tattoos and Roman citizen identification marks (mark of the beast).

That's a tangent. But homosexuality was one of the issues that the Roman Empire decided to try to tackle, because it had been legal for so long. The question is why did they determine that homosexuality was bad? That's where I'd be looking.

I doubt you will find anyone here equipped enough to field your question from a historical standpoint. The history of other advanced civilizations and homosexuality is probably the best starting point to begin to answer the questions you asked.

Rome has a lot to teach. Homosexuality started out as legal, and was widely accepted among politicians and elites until the final years of the Empire. In the final years, it was outlawed. Why?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 07:05 PM
From what I understand the residents of Sparta also practiced pederasty but it was later outlawed or forbidden. This was before the Romans and not subject to Christian influence.

fash
07-22-2016, 07:09 PM

It erodes the family and gender roles. A society's success is built upon those. They've led humanity to conquer the planet and build massive civilizations. Why is it important to keep society strong? For its future success i.e. your children.

I'll respond to your triple questions in a sec. Maybe that will answer your questions.

fash
07-22-2016, 07:17 PM
If you want answers to those questions you'd want to consult a historian who is also a Roman Empire expert.

This is a major focus of study for even doctoral candidates who study and examine the Roman Empire. The political questions of our time were the same exact questions of their time, in regards to social welfare and homosexuality. Nero for example was the first one to coin the idea of Foodstamps by using tattoos and Roman citizen identification marks (mark of the beast).

That's a tangent. But homosexuality was one of the issues that the Roman Empire decided to try to tackle, because it had been legal for so long. The question is why did they determine that homosexuality was bad? That's where I'd be looking.

I doubt you will find anyone here equipped enough to field your question from a historical standpoint. The history of other advanced civilizations and homosexuality is probably the best starting point to begin to answer the questions you asked.

Rome has a lot to teach. Homosexuality started out as legal, and was widely accepted among politicians and elites until the final years of the Empire. In the final years, it was outlawed. Why?

Funny you mention foodstamps and homos in Rome. I've been meaning to go back and do more research into the details of the state of Rome's society and its economic state as it declined. In addition to homosexuality, I've read a number of articles stating that the welfare state in Rome grew out of control (free food handouts, foodstamps, etc) as it declined causing massive inflation in its currency (many parallels to America's trajectory since the new deal in the 30s).

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 07:23 PM
Funny you mention foodstamps and homos in Rome. I've been meaning to go back and do more research into the details of the state of Rome's society and its economic state as it declined.

I recommend Gibbon's The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

fash
07-22-2016, 07:48 PM
This became a wall of text, and I'm late now. :) TL;DR: Transgenderism has a heavy influence in our society today, most alarmingly on impressionable young children. The sexes have important and necessary gender roles in a successful society. Transgenderism is a reality-detached mental illness that is antithetical to those gender roles, the family, and acceptance of reality.

Why not answer the questions? ^^

I mentioned PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary because the normalization of child abuse in an audio/visual medium will evoke in you a visceral reaction that can't be conveyed here.

You don't know every person who is a tranny and there are many who you'd never know of unless they told you.

Trannies aren't ninjas (don't google "tranny ninjas". just did). Do you interact with any trannies on a regular basis? I've worked at progressive, socially-egalitarian software development corporations. 5-10% of my coworkers are gay, and 1-2% are trannies. A wig, lipstick, and practiced mannerisms might trick you at a distance or even in a still picture, but if you sit down with, converse with, or interact with a tranny, warning signals will go off in your brain. They aren't fooling everyone. Don't underestimate humans' pattern recognition capability.

What effect do you feel it has on the community if the community is unaware of it? I am talking about individuals, not the concept.

(The question still isn't clear. I don't know if you're proposing a hypothetical scenario or talking about today's society. Also, the question seems fall to the common libertarian trap that individuals don't affect society.)

Assuming you're describing a hypothetical scenario where any trannies keep their mental illness and deviance entirely private, then the entire community is unaware of them. In that case, it may not be a significant issue. The society either isn't plagued by the mental illness or it is properly stigmatized as a mental illness and those suffering from it keep it sufficiently private. But it also depends on the nature of the state. If we live in the fictional ancapistan with no state, and you want to privately put on a dress, hack off your dick, and have sex with guys in your basement away from my family, okay, fine. The libertarian would say that's kosher. However, if we're talking about reality where we have a state, then I and other productive members of society have to pay taxes for your hormones, dick chopping, and/or suicide prevention/cleanup, and that's a burden on society.

What effect do you feel it has on the community if it is aware of it and nothing more? If they don't push an agenda as you asserted they would (again referencing individuals)

This is the same as question 1. Clarify if I'm misunderstanding your questions.

What effect do you feel it has on the community if activists ran daily ads promoting dick chopping? I've not seen the program and it may be awful, but it is clearly not an ad for dick chopping. Without seeing it I can be certain of that.

There are dick chopping ads everywhere, though they aren't that overt. You haven't seen the effects of tranny lobbyist in academia, elementary schools (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/22/gender-fluidity-promoted-children-young-three-educators-still-want-go/), media (http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/22/ucla-paper-apologizes-for-saying-women-menstruate/), or policies (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/)? Haven't seen professional psychologists (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/21/health/psychology/21gender.html?pagewanted=all) (and their children), journalists (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/liam-deacon/julie-bindel-ban_b_6081224.html), and even feminists (http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/03/14/in-photos-germaine-greer-glitter-bombed-for-trans-comments/) attacked by tranny lobbyists for publishing information counter to the tranny narrative? Or heard about 14-year-old transgender youtube celebrity Jazz Jennings taking hormone blockers to delay male puberty who appears on Oprah, has her own reality TV series, and is on acne commercials? Or 8 (http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-0516-transgender-student-20160513-snap-htmlstory.html)-year (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/family/transgender-children-my-son-told-me-he-was-a-girl/)-old (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160602/local/transgender-girl-8-tells-her-story.614088) transgendered children, some admittedly influenced by Jazz Jennings? The transgender community has a strong influence on children in media.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening.

Children become more distressed and gender dysphoric (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789) when they see therapists and authority figures who impress upon them that they belong to the opposite sex. Despite research showing 75% of children with transgender feelings spontaneously lose those feelings as they grow up, impressionable children are encouraged toward this and put on hormones to delay puberty until they can get a sex change. That's depraved child abuse (I refer you again to the Growing Up Trans documentary)

The reason I ask these questions is to identify what the problem is. Aside from degeneracy, what are you worried about? You think multitudes of people will choose to become transgender? It doesn't work that way. You don't choose to be transgender anymore than you choose to be gay or straight.

Why do you think being a degenerate force to society is not sufficient? That's exactly the problem. It harms gender roles and the integrity of the family, and therefore the future of a people.

A large part of sexual orientation is environment. It's not entirely genetic. The gay lobby pushes the "it's not a choice" narrative for their agenda. You can find research disputing it, including twin studies. But in any case, sexual orientation is different than reality-detached transgender mental illnesses. Normalizing mental illness and then indoctrinating developing children into that belief does not make it a choice.

John Hopkins doesn't do the surgery anymore because it is not considered to be the best treatment path. Former psychiatrist in chief Dr Paul McHugh (http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120)
Sex change is biologically impossible. People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is a civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.

These people are mentally ill with some sexual issues, perhaps even deserving sympathy. However, normalizing this mental illness and imposing it on others goes too far. People have norms that have resulted in successful civilizations.

We live in reality. The binary genders are a social constructs and are built upon biological sexes and their roles in society. The transgender agenda denies that reality. A male playing dress up with mutilated genitals that resemble the opposite sex isn't congruent to a woman. It's factually untrue, and people don't owe it to you to accept your reality-detached mental illness and deviance.

Nobody owes it to anyone to affirm their neuroses anymore than we should affirm the belief of mentally ill who identify as disabled (body integrity identity disorder) that have their doctor pour Drano into their eyes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw), who believe in trans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQN0cU62oU)-dragonism (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433724/transgender-woman-now-transitioning-dragon), or believe in trans-ageism (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg). Healthy people come to understand reality, adapt to reality, and even improve it. Sick people mutilate their body to make reality conform to their own delusions.

Sex change is impossible, and for some the grim reality sinks in only after irreversible mutilation, explaining why so many of them commit suicide even after a surgery (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/). Once they have exhausted all possible means to make their delusion reality, they realize the reality is inescapable, and they end their lives face the oppression of reality.

Lune
07-22-2016, 07:55 PM
This became a wall of text, and I'm late now. :) TL;DR: Transgenderism has a heavy influence in our society today, most alarmingly on impressionable young children. The sexes have important and necessary gender roles in a successful society. Transgenderism is a reality-detached mental illness that is antithetical to those gender roles, the family, and acceptance of reality.

I mentioned PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary because the normalization of child abuse in an audio/visual medium will evoke in you a visceral reaction that can't be conveyed here.

Trannies aren't ninjas (don't google "tranny ninjas". just did). Do you interact with any trannies on a regular basis? I've worked at progressive, socially-egalitarian software development corporations. 5-10% of my coworkers are gay, and 1-2% are trannies. A wig, lipstick, and practiced mannerisms might trick you at a distance or even in a still picture, but if you sit down with, converse with, or interact with a tranny, warning signals will go off in your brain. They aren't fooling everyone. Don't underestimate humans' pattern recognition capability.

(The question still isn't clear. I don't know if you're proposing a hypothetical scenario or talking about today's society. Also, the question seems fall to the common libertarian trap that individuals don't affect society.)

Assuming you're describing a hypothetical scenario where any trannies keep their mental illness and deviance entirely private, then the entire community is unaware of them. In that case, it may not be a significant issue. The society either isn't plagued by the mental illness or it is properly stigmatized as a mental illness and those suffering from it keep it sufficiently private. But it also depends on the nature of the state. If we live in the fictional ancapistan with no state, and you want to privately put on a dress, hack off your dick, and have sex with guys in your basement away from my family, okay, fine. The libertarian would say that's kosher. However, if we're talking about reality where we have a state, then I and other productive members of society have to pay taxes for your hormones, dick chopping, and/or suicide prevention/cleanup, and that's a burden on society.

There are dick chopping ads everywhere, though they aren't that overt. You haven't seen the effects of tranny lobbyist in academia, elementary schools (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/22/gender-fluidity-promoted-children-young-three-educators-still-want-go/), media (http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/22/ucla-paper-apologizes-for-saying-women-menstruate/), or policies (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/)? Haven't seen professional psychologists (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/21/health/psychology/21gender.html?pagewanted=all) (and their children), journalists (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/liam-deacon/julie-bindel-ban_b_6081224.html), and even feminists (http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/03/14/in-photos-germaine-greer-glitter-bombed-for-trans-comments/) attacked by tranny lobbyists for publishing information counter to the tranny narrative? Or heard about 14-year-old transgender youtube celebrity Jazz Jennings taking hormone blockers to delay male puberty who appears on Oprah, has her own reality TV series, and is on acne commercials? Or 8 (http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-0516-transgender-student-20160513-snap-htmlstory.html)-year (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/family/transgender-children-my-son-told-me-he-was-a-girl/)-old (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160602/local/transgender-girl-8-tells-her-story.614088) transgendered children, some admittedly influenced by Jazz Jennings? The transgender community has a strong influence on children in media.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening.

Children become more distressed and gender dysphoric (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789) when they see therapists and authority figures who impress upon them that they belong to the opposite sex. Despite research showing 75% of children with transgender feelings spontaneously lose those feelings as they grow up, impressionable children are encouraged toward this and put on hormones to delay puberty until they can get a sex change. That's depraved child abuse (I refer you again to the Growing Up Trans documentary)

Why do you think being a degenerate force to society is not sufficient? That's exactly the problem. It harms gender roles and the integrity of the family, and therefore the future of a people.

A large part of sexual orientation is environment. It's not entirely genetic. The gay lobby pushes the "it's not a choice" narrative for their agenda. You can find research disputing it, including twin studies. But in any case, sexual orientation is different than reality-detached transgender mental illnesses. Normalizing mental illness and then indoctrinating developing children into that belief does not make it a choice.

John Hopkins doesn't do the surgery anymore because it is not considered to be the best treatment path. Former psychiatrist in chief Dr Paul McHugh (http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120)

These people are mentally ill with some sexual issues, perhaps even deserving sympathy. However, normalizing this mental illness and imposing it on others goes too far. People have norms that have resulted in successful civilizations.

We live in reality. The binary genders are a social constructs and are built upon biological sexes and their roles in society. The transgender agenda denies that reality. A male playing dress up with mutilated genitals that resemble the opposite sex isn't congruent to a woman. It's factually untrue, and people don't owe it to you to accept your reality-detached mental illness and deviance.

Nobody owes it to anyone to affirm their neuroses anymore than we should affirm the belief of mentally ill who identify as disabled (body integrity identity disorder) that have their doctor pour Drano into their eyes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw), who believe in trans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQN0cU62oU)-dragonism (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433724/transgender-woman-now-transitioning-dragon), or believe in trans-ageism (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg). Healthy people come to understand reality, adapt to reality, and even improve it. Sick people mutilate their body to make reality conform to their own delusions.

Sex change is impossible, and for some the grim reality sinks in only after irreversible mutilation, explaining why so many of them commit suicide even after a surgery (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/). Once they have exhausted all possible means to make their delusion reality, they realize the reality is inescapable, and they end their lives face the oppression of reality.

Didn't read all this but if you want to talk about mental illness, let's talk about Christianity and climate science denial. Hicks out there trying to destroy the planet are a bigger threat to your 'family' than some transsexuals just trying to do their own thing.

I'll agree to ban trannies if republicans agree to quit being retards about environmental issues.

fash
07-22-2016, 08:17 PM
Didn't read all this but if you want to talk about mental illness, let's talk about Christianity and climate science denial. Hicks out there trying to destroy the planet are a bigger threat to your 'family' than some transsexuals just trying to do their own thing.

I'll agree to ban trannies if republicans agree to quit being retards about environmental issues.

Sounds like a good deal actually.

Hicks out there trying to destroy the planet are a bigger threat to your 'family' than some transsexuals just trying to do their own thing.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if transsexuals were simply out their doing their own thing.

big_ole_jpn
07-22-2016, 08:29 PM

thats a lot of words by a guy forum named "fash"

did not even attempt a read

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 08:32 PM

I'll agree to ban trannies if republicans agree to quit being retards about environmental issues.ts;dr? I read it, I was tempted to stick it into google search to see if it was plagiarized. Nice post, fash.

Edit: btw not saying I agree with every point, nor disagree, but that it's a good post and worthy of a read if replying with some counter.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 08:50 PM
We wouldn't be having this discussion if transsexuals were simply out their doing their own thing.

Well shit, I was struggling through that wall point by point with an uncooperative device and lost it all ;n; As I worked through it though I noticed most if not all of your issues were with leftism in general. This one post answers all my questions though ^^ Ty for taking the time to explain though.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Well shit, I was struggling through that wall point by point with an uncooperative device and lost it all ;n; As I worked through it though I noticed most if not all of your issues were with leftism in general. This one post answers all my questions though ^^ Ty for taking the time to explain though.

That happened to me once on another forum. But it was a lost post due to the forum doing a data rollback, not because of a device.

I rage posted about it and then despite the mod and someone else asking me to rewrite (it was regarding some legal matters and advice) I scorned them and didn't return for a full year.

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
That happened to me once on another forum. But it was a lost post due to the forum doing a data rollback, not because of a device.

I rage posted about it and then despite the mod and someone else asking me to rewrite (it was regarding some legal matters and advice) I scorned them and didn't return for a full year.

Hmmmm, should I go and do alike?

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Well I know I've mentioned this before, that they do get banned from social media sites etc if they don't tow the line for the left. The left can say darn near anything, but if you are something in the LGBT category it's a different set of rules if remotely conservative etc. That exposure, at least on those sites, removed. Most recent high-profile action is Twitter and Milo, but many low-profile actions taken against the many, or among what few there are.

btw the ts;dr was just a bow shot, not saying he is "s", Lune sometimes takes the time to reply with impressive posts. Also, why I avoid reading on a smartphone and just got a tablet too heh. Even a physical keyboard.