PDA

View Full Version : 'Walking Dead' Creator Adapting 'Chronicles of Amber' for TV

Hasbinbad
07-19-2016, 08:44 PM
This is the best possible news, and I believe that this is incontrovertible evidence of a creator goddess/god/divine-other who has personally answered my prayers.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-creator-adapting-chronicles-912132

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 08:49 PM
if you like walking dead there is no saving you

Hasbinbad
07-19-2016, 08:54 PM
i'm a big fan of the production quality. i haven't been able to make it out of season 3 yet tho, but i plan on it. more than anything, i am happy at the amount of money that will be behind this upcoming project, and with the current days access to high production value equipment on a low budget, and the current hype for adultish fantasy, i think it will really take off..

i've been wanting to see hellriding on the big screen since i was a kid

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 08:59 PM
i'm a big fan of the production quality. i haven't been able to make it out of season 3 yet tho, but i plan on it. more than anything, i am happy at the amount of money that will be behind this upcoming project, and with the current days access to high production value equipment on a low budget, and the current hype for adultish fantasy, i think it will really take off..

i've been wanting to see hellriding on the big screen since i was a kid

i read until "season 3". you would not have made it out of season 1 if you were a quality individual

Hasbinbad
07-19-2016, 09:10 PM
your words are aimed at my heart but alas i haveth none