PDA

View Full Version : Yall watching the RNC?

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 06:31 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/gopconvention

shit is mad funny. Also, Big Dogg Donald just took every Cali delegate.

Hasbinbad
07-19-2016, 06:36 PM
someone should have let that man from illinois know that his mic was hot before he became a meme

Ahldagor
07-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Trump headlining Wrestlemania?

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 06:57 PM
saw a commercial and X'd out.

link fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
saw a commercial and X'd out.

i dont get any commercials w/ my adblock setup

step up n*gga

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 07:03 PM
i dont get any commercials w/ my adblock setup

step up n*gga

admittedly runnin a 2012 shitpile and was forced to revert to basic internet explorer after a great collapse of Firefox happened (I guess malware. didn't care to investigate no time 4 that wiping firefox out completely after a system restore fixed it and I never went back).

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 07:06 PM
my ***** dana white gonna b 1 of the opening speakers 2nite I think in a bit.

Nihilist_santa
07-19-2016, 07:07 PM
Ohio destined to become "culturally enriched" when the lord emperor takes office for their deceit.

Pokesan
07-19-2016, 07:19 PM
what does pass mean and why do they keep doing it?

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 07:20 PM
what does pass mean and why do they keep doing it?

think it means they are taking their ball & going home because the Don is a racist but not sure

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 07:28 PM
lol virgin islands go home

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 08:28 PM
dam this broad just called out Bill Clinton sexual abuse at the RNC

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 08:40 PM
DAM this leslie rutledge turns me on

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 08:41 PM
DAM this leslie rutledge turns me on

ya she sptitin fire atm.

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2016, 08:43 PM
dayymm Ginsberg's card pulled too. that's a lot of dunks per second.

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 09:13 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif BAGHDAD BOB REFERENCED http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif

maskedmelon
07-19-2016, 09:18 PM
Who's this and why is it a Will Ferrell dub?

maskedmelon
07-19-2016, 09:23 PM
4 day infomercial of politically correct moralizing

Can we nominate Paul for an FQ award?

big_ole_jpn
07-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Can we nominate Paul for an FQ award?

had to mute that shit & put on real NYC art (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq7Wm8sz4Ec) to celebrate Don's accession

drinking 24oz of mexican import beer

it's a big day yall

maskedmelon
07-19-2016, 09:33 PM
I just got in on it :/

Who's this current squeaky slime Ball?

Daywolf
07-19-2016, 09:47 PM
Nah didn't watch. I'll watch recaps again or pause/play my way through a vid repost. After yesterdays failed coup by Cruzer, it's in the bag, short of Cruzer strapping on a suicide vest.

Wonkie
07-19-2016, 10:50 PM
do we have a running count on 'lucifer' shoutouts? ben carson dropped the L bomb a couple times

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 10:03 PM
IVANKA GOTTDAMN GIRL

i like the way she talks

Hasbinbad
07-21-2016, 10:06 PM
IVANKA GOTTDAMN GIRL

i like the way she talks
will she use a speech by Malia Obama, do you think?

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 10:11 PM
will she use a speech by Malia Obama, do you think?

I hope so, would love the side by side comparison in their ability to deliver a speech written by somebody else. This girl's enunciation is on point (I think her lips get in the way less). also shes real hot

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Big Don speech going down right now, lank worth another clack.

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 10:37 PM
Americanism not Globalism!

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 11:02 PM
the LGBTQ bomb.

this guy is a savage. big moment for republican party.

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 11:11 PM
This is hilarious. He looks and sounds like he's going to shit himself.

Daywolf
07-21-2016, 11:13 PM
Never ever again!

maskedmelon
07-21-2016, 11:35 PM
/em toasts

To winning!

big_ole_jpn
07-21-2016, 11:36 PM
in 40 years that speech will be taught in schools like the gettysburg address. blown away.

Spyder73
07-21-2016, 11:38 PM
Is Trump really going to win the presidency - sweet ZOG save us all

Ahldagor
07-21-2016, 11:48 PM
So is he going to restore those manufacturing jobs lost to automation?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 12:21 AM

Whats the breakdown vs number of illegals?

Nihilist_santa
07-22-2016, 12:49 AM
Also wanted to add has anyone noticed a total lack of Illuminati/ZOG symbolism at this RNC? Will be interesting to compare after DNC.

Hasbinbad
07-22-2016, 01:03 AM
lol at the rnc playing a song about not being able to score drugs

Jorgam
07-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Great speech by Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump. MAGA! Really pumped to vote for Trump after several cycles of not voting or voting for gutless candidates.

We can do it! Feels good!

Trump/Pence 2016!

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 03:37 AM
To automation, you mean driven out to another country? No those are gone, we'll never get those back. But we can make new manufacturing jobs :) The US is definitely not business friendly right now for new companies, much of this due to feeding the corporatism, globalism, and big mean banks. Gov trying to mold how business is started and conducted in "fairness", who wins and who loses, rather than just getting their hands off and letting it grow and prosper. The regulation never hurts the monolithic international companies, only small business.

Of course the opposition says "Oh! But it'll all just be robots!". Well du-uuuh! Robots are awesome, and they still need humans to run them. Entry level is about as easy as flipping hamburgers. Then provides some good technical level jobs, and other jobs in-between. Then you still have all the jobs created surrounding it, from trucking, materials, warehousing, secretaries, construction, way too many types of jobs to bother listing. But from digging resources out of the earth, to quality control, all the way to dropping it into the customers hands from some store or delivery system (out rather than just in).

The sudden "automation" thing is somewhat mythical, we've been automated for decades, people over-imagine it. Even designing, building and servicing the machines is good business, and something that would be in demand here again too.

AzzarTheGod
07-22-2016, 03:58 AM
in 40 years that speech will be taught in schools like the gettysburg address. blown away.

We all literally let loose a fucking walloping cheer at the top of our lungs (as if your favorite sports team just won a championship and you made 10k on bets) when he said that policing is going to get tougher and hes going to destroy criminals and indicated expansion of law enforcement.

Fuck. Yes.

Sick of scammers, credit card skimmers, drug dealers, and other losers taking away the dignity of the working class. I'm breaking my ass to make a rich living. It pisses me off to see a skimmer set for life and pull 1 million in 1-2 years and just doing a skim whenever he needs 10k here and 10k there.

A guy in Miami recently set up shop with a small cocaine operation to Spain from Miami and spent 20 million dollars in cash within 12 months. Sure hes busted now, but how many others are living scott free who only move a little weight and skim a little bit of cards....

Shit makes your blood boil as a legitimate citizen on how inadequate the FBI and police force is adapted to capitalism in 2016.

Again I will restate: Fuck yes Donald.

Restoring the dignity of the working class is the best fucking idea I have ever heard in my life.

Domo
07-22-2016, 04:25 AM
I could care less, but the Republicans seems not to be ready for the 21st century.

Ahldagor
07-22-2016, 08:46 AM
To automation, you mean driven out to another country? No those are gone, we'll never get those back. But we can make new manufacturing jobs :) The US is definitely not business friendly right now for new companies, much of this due to feeding the corporatism, globalism, and big mean banks. Gov trying to mold how business is started and conducted in "fairness", who wins and who loses, rather than just getting their hands off and letting it grow and prosper. The regulation never hurts the monolithic international companies, only small business.

Of course the opposition says "Oh! But it'll all just be robots!". Well du-uuuh! Robots are awesome, and they still need humans to run them. Entry level is about as easy as flipping hamburgers. Then provides some good technical level jobs, and other jobs in-between. Then you still have all the jobs created surrounding it, from trucking, materials, warehousing, secretaries, construction, way too many types of jobs to bother listing. But from digging resources out of the earth, to quality control, all the way to dropping it into the customers hands from some store or delivery system (out rather than just in).

The sudden "automation" thing is somewhat mythical, we've been automated for decades, people over-imagine it. Even designing, building and servicing the machines is good business, and something that would be in demand here again too.

You're delusional if you think Trump will "fix" manufacturing in the USA because it isn't broken.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-manufacturing-dead-output-has-doubled-in-three-decades-2016-03-28

maskedmelon
07-22-2016, 08:54 AM
We all literally let loose a fucking walloping cheer at the top of our lungs (as if your favorite sports team just won a championship and you made 10k on bets) when he said that policing is going to get tougher and hes going to destroy criminals and indicated expansion of law enforcement.

Fuck. Yes.

Sick of scammers, credit card skimmers, drug dealers, and other losers taking away the dignity of the working class. I'm breaking my ass to make a rich living. It pisses me off to see a skimmer set for life and pull 1 million in 1-2 years and just doing a skim whenever he needs 10k here and 10k there.

A guy in Miami recently set up shop with a small cocaine operation to Spain from Miami and spent 20 million dollars in cash within 12 months. Sure hes busted now, but how many others are living scott free who only move a little weight and skim a little bit of cards....

Shit makes your blood boil as a legitimate citizen on how inadequate the FBI and police force is adapted to capitalism in 2016.

Again I will restate: Fuck yes Donald.

Restoring the dignity of the working class is the best fucking idea I have ever heard in my life.

Lol. ATG on his A game lately, especially with closing statements ^^

R Flair
07-22-2016, 09:06 AM
You're delusional if you think Trump will "fix" manufacturing in the USA because it isn't broken.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-manufacturing-dead-output-has-doubled-in-three-decades-2016-03-28

The broken part is mainly it being moved offshore while those "American" companies reap the benefits of lower taxes and tariffs. Its gaming the system.

Lune
07-22-2016, 09:12 AM
Was funny listening to Trump telling a stadium full of hillbillies who worship the free market he is going to go protectionist on global economics

Daywolf
07-22-2016, 10:17 AM

meh marketing articles. Delusional, eh? It's like telling a firefighter there won't be a need for firefighters ever again because it's winter. I know industry, first hand, know. I'm a skilled technician and programmer, especially in those automations, robotics (primarily in broad-band telecommunications). Not only knowing from my perspective, but being in the company of managers and owners etc, I know what the problems are. I watched it all slide away in slow motion.

The business climate was destroyed and many of those jobs chased away. But I already mentioned why, and it's no different than what they have done to our energy production as of late. They regulated it into the ground. I worked in that a bit, I have family having done that for decades, which are all out of work now, the four of them. The policies of this administration has raped this country. And not just this administration, but a continuation of the last administration. New boss same as the old boss.

btw you should already know they cook the books. They cook all the books, from employment to friggen global warming charts.

Gorillas
07-22-2016, 02:12 PM
The broken part is mainly it being moved offshore while those "American" companies reap the benefits of lower taxes and tariffs. Its gaming the system.

You can tell you're not in manufacturing, are you?

Sugar has been pushed out of the US via regulation
Tobacco has been pushed out of the US via regulation

Should we keep going?

Ahldagor
07-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Was funny listening to Trump telling a stadium full of hillbillies who worship the free market he is going to go protectionist on global economics

That was my favorite part.