PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE. please. please.

Oppressive
07-16-2016, 04:15 AM
For the love of god can you fix Unrest. As soon as you attack a mob he jumps through the ceiling and pulls the entire floor, then eventually the entire zone. This place, you cannot even XP here because the massive trains every 5 minutes. People blaming each other for trains, people rage logging, people extremely irrate over these horrendous pathing issues. Please fix then as soon as possible before this zone implodes

big_ole_jpn
07-27-2016, 12:55 PM
yeah not sure what the deal is. I did unrest a bit a couple of years ago and don't remember mobs warping through ceiling every minute. Can anyone confirm this is a new issue? It's unplayably bad there.

Crookstinger
07-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately it isn't isolated to Unrest. I've had the same issue occur in Cazic-Thule for sure, and I think Runnyeye and maybe one more zone (Befallen?). Basically anywhere there is another floor directly above where one is fighting. In my case, it's always if I nuked (or my pet gets nuked) that it will push the mob/pet through the ceiling onto the floor above, usually aggroing all the mobs up there and on the way back down to me.

georgie
08-22-2016, 04:00 AM
Welcome to emulator pals

Bones
09-11-2016, 10:15 PM
yup can confirm unrest is fucked and this must be a more recent issue because last time i exp'd there this did not happen. I have stopped hunting there with my alt for this exact reason. You basically have to set up camp outside and pull to there to avoid this issue.

Kevynne
10-08-2016, 11:49 AM
unrest was always garbage
garbage on live garbage on emus

Trainhop
10-09-2016, 12:18 PM
that small drop in the porch room triggers it all. Glorious trains!

Tecmos Deception
10-17-2016, 06:45 PM
Z-axis is generally abysmal all over the place. Not sure when this issue popped up, and it has never been perfect, but it definitely is much worse now than, say, day 1 of Velious.

A1rh3ad
10-23-2016, 06:40 AM
Is this still an issue or has it been resolved?

thufir
10-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Is this still an issue or has it been resolved?

went here the other day and it didn't seem any worse than normal. it was certainly crowded, so if there is still an issue people don't seem to care about it much.

vouss
11-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Working as intended move to resolved

Videri
11-22-2016, 11:56 AM
Not trying to derail this attempt to plead with P99 staff, but in the meantime, all you have to do is pull to a place without a second floor above you, such as outside or certain rooms in the house. I hope this helps (not in the Aimchat troll sense but earnestly).

A1rh3ad
11-23-2016, 01:08 PM
I've been camping unrest with groups for the past 2 weeks. The only problem I've had is people training the hag and she walking through walls on her way back. It seems like every time she resets she wanders through the MR.

sonicjoose
12-22-2016, 12:41 AM
A patch was released that turned bad to fkn terribe. I can't remember which one it was though, probably the latest one that talked about fixing the Z axis.

Swish
01-04-2017, 12:02 PM
A patch was released that turned bad to fkn terribe. I can't remember which one it was though, probably the latest one that talked about fixing the Z axis.

I remember the patch. It was the one where you'd zone in somewhere and all the NPCs were standing on top of each other in a single spot. The pathing was all haywire ever since that happened and while the NPCs all found their spawn points again the pathing was forever changed - mobs that never went through walls before when pulled would do it. Orcs in CB that respected the river running through it would start skipping across it etc, still that way now.

Kunark era, not sure how far in. I don't know who caused it but I know Haynar was the one doing a fix for it.

Darkatar
01-06-2017, 08:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IRKUDJx7A

Example of unrest pathing ^

Izmael
01-06-2017, 08:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IRKUDJx7A

Example of unrest pathing ^

Can you please make a video of that with this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyd9F8oyUMA&start=569) music included and looping for an hour or so?

Thanks