PDA

View Full Version : Coup in Turkey

derpcake
07-15-2016, 04:34 PM
Looks like Erdogan going down.

Lets all hope so.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 04:36 PM
How will this affect their Bid for EU admission?

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:37 PM
The same government that distanced itself from the actions of its military generals on a monthly basis?

They had some serious weird cognitive dissonance and disassociation between various branches of government for a long time now with really dissociative language being used by the president. Every time I read a press release I'd think to myself damn this country sounds fucked up, how does a "commander-in-chief" use such dissociative language when talking about his own government.

I don't think this comes as a surprise.

How will this affect their Bid for EU admission?

Any experts in the house

derpcake
07-15-2016, 04:40 PM
so turkey can be like syria?

this isnt good

No, you don't seem informed.

Erdogan wants to revert Turkey to an islam-based state.

The army has stated they do not want religion ruling the country.

Erdogan is less progressive then Ataturk.

big_ole_jpn
07-15-2016, 04:41 PM
got western friends livin in ankara pray for em bros (they're all open borders zogbots so w/e really but i love em anyway)

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:44 PM
No, you don't seem informed.

Erdogan wants to revert Turkey to an islam-based state.

The army has stated they do not want religion ruling the country.

Erdogan is less progressive then Ataturk.

That explains the dissociative political platform hes been running.

An attempt to get the Turkmen to marginalize the military opinion on how Turkey should be. He pushed too hard and it went down in flames. Good game.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YFiZZhF.jpg

derpcake
07-15-2016, 04:52 PM
do you understand what you just wrote.

pres wants islam based state

military say secular state

so their is a rift, that could end up a civil war being pres and supports against generals and supports, thus syria

Military already stated foreign relations would not change based on the exchange of power.

Given that Erdogan shut down public media, I'm thinking things can only improve.

A civil war would end really fast, given that the army and the educated part of Turkey support the coup.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 04:57 PM
A military coup involves armed forces?

Who could have thought.

Raev
07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Looks like Erdogan going down.

Lets all hope so.

IIRC Erdogan has been making huge amounts of money dealing with ISIS. He's also famous for prosecuting a german comedian for making fun of him (and of course Merkel bent over and took it, metaphorically).

So yeah, let's hope he's out.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:02 PM
Erdogan is abroad currently, on a vacation.

Forces guarding the presidential palace have been overpowered and disarmed.

/taps fingers

excellent

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 05:04 PM
so far this is pretty dope!

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:05 PM
IIRC Erdogan has been making huge amounts of money dealing with ISIS. He's also famous for prosecuting a german comedian for making fun of him (and of course Merkel bent over and took it, metaphorically).

So yeah, let's hope he's out.

also fuck Merkel for allowing that shit

if I want to call the president of Turkey a goatfucker, thats my right of free speech right there

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 05:06 PM
“Tanks are seen in the streets. There are reports of clashes between the police and the army,” he told Sky News, adding there were also reports that police guarding the presidential palace had been disarmed.

“I have been speaking to various friends across the city, some are reporting that they are hearing gunfire in the streets.”

Gunfire is used to disperse crowds in most 2nd world/3rd world nations.

North Africa (Libya), and Egypt during Arab Spring have all used live rounds to disperse crowds. That are harmlessly discharged into the air to incite panic and fear. Its better than tear gassing innocent protestors, no?

It doesn't mean there's violence, it means the military is preventing violence from occurring and is using a more humane method of crowd control than gassing people. (Did you know tear gas is banned from military warfare, but there is a U.N exemption that the USA and UK voted for to be able to use tear gas on citizens?)

Turkey is taking the high road and just using rounds to net the same effect in a more humane fashion.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 05:07 PM
does turkey have nukes?

just wondering how big a lube jar I need to go buy

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:08 PM
Rivthis is a troll

pls no feed

Patriam1066
07-15-2016, 05:08 PM
so far this is pretty dope!

big_ole_jpn
07-15-2016, 05:09 PM
Rivthis is a troll

pls no feed

that's like saying Harrison was a troll.

Rivthis plays on phinny.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:09 PM
does turkey have nukes?

no

unless they rob the US base that might have them

Zaela
07-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Few days ago Turkey was saying they wanted to normalize relations with Assad's regime in Syria. Seems like that might've been the tipping point.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:12 PM
does turkey have nukes?

just wondering how big a lube jar I need to go buy

They dont have their own but the US/NATO stores some there and the air-force guards them.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:13 PM
They dont have their own but the US/NATO stores some there and the air-force guards them.

99% certain the Turkish military is smart enough not to attack the US/NATO base.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:14 PM
99% certain the Turkish military is smart enough not to attack the US/NATO base.

Agreed.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Few days ago Turkey was saying they wanted to normalize relations with Assad's regime in Syria. Seems like that might've been the tipping point.

When you say Turkey you need to specify who is talking otherwise you will misinform people here.

There have been 3 factions operating unilaterally in Turkey since Ergohan.

You can't say "Turkey was saying" without qualifying which branch was talking. They aren't like the USA, they don't and have never had a unified government politically.

Ergohan has never spoken of unity, and has never claimed to speak for the military, for example. He also doesn't speak for the forces that work with ISIS, he has always referred to them as sovereign forces in the language that he uses in his addresses and speeches.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:16 PM
When you say Turkey you need to specify who is talking otherwise you will misinform people here.

There have been 3 factions operating unilaterally in Turkey since Ergohan.

You can't say "Turkey was saying" without qualifying which branch was talking. They aren't like the USA, they don't and have never had a unified government politically.

They do now.

I'm not counting the camel-riding berbs as a faction.

Zaela
07-15-2016, 05:17 PM

Seems like it was something the PM said on TV (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/turkey-pm-greatest-goal-is-to-improve-relations-with-syria-and-iraq).

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 05:18 PM
that's like saying Harrison was a troll.

Rivthis plays on phinny.

KLA? Just curious.

derpcake
07-15-2016, 05:20 PM
I look forward to a new world where we can all call the president of Turkey a goatfucker.

big_ole_jpn
07-15-2016, 05:21 PM
KLA? Just curious.

wat?

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 05:24 PM
I guess you could say the military felt Erdogan wasn't the bosphorus.

big_ole_jpn
07-15-2016, 05:27 PM
no i dont play on phinny, play on blue

o sorry, i get a lot of you low-IQ everquest addicts who post in the blue rnf pixel threads confused

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Anytime there is a coup there is a chance for it to spill into a civil war...

See Yemen for example.

So if Islamist are pushing hard to make a Islamic turkey and the military is pushing the other way, the two could take up arms against each other.

Lets not forget that the PKK might take this as an opportunity to ratchet up their crap

We need more coups. Let those assholes murder each other instead of us. Just institute a decent quarantine and be sure to continue supplying arms to which we side appears to be losing. New Middle East policy right here.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7zbN0YT.png

well which is it? :confused:

Lurikeen
07-15-2016, 05:52 PM
According to the AP "General Baster inserted self into highest Turkey orifice."

Hmm...

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:01 PM
has he learned to ride a dragon yet?

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:13 PM
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754070413102161920

https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754071092164165632
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754073672567156736
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754075713972600832

Lurikeen
07-15-2016, 06:13 PM
While i don't disagree with this, turkey being a member of nato, having them dissolve into chaos isnt good for the alliance. Might have to send in troops to help out the legitimate turkey government (whoever we decide that is). Means more americans going to be killed

Send in Black Lives Matter. They've nearly blown up the U.S. They should be miracle workers for Turkey.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:20 PM
hey pokesan, when posting links, maybe give a little info about them

rick rolling is fun but ya post a bit of info

fuck off retard

https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/vb.7382473689/10154473961533690/

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 06:25 PM
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754070413102161920

https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754071092164165632
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754073672567156736
https://twitter.com/ofirzarfatinews/status/754075713972600832

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-ankara-istanbul

Beef ongoing. Erdogan calls coup a failure, says engage military and push them back.

Declares coup abject failure.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:28 PM
see this is how you make a post with a link.

gives a tease of whats inside.

not to shit on azzars link, it's good to know the whole story, but seeing it live is extremely good too

and fuck off retard

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 06:29 PM
https://youtu.be/vJM9BtwWLkE?t=54

All shots in the air to cause chaos. Poor attempt at a troll try again.

Why click lame video links with bullshit click-bait?

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:30 PM
1st Army, 1 of 4, has denied that it is involved.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 06:33 PM
1st Army, 1 of 4, has denied that it is involved.

Only thing worse for political stability than a coup is a failed coup.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:48 PM
https://twitter.com/CeylanWrites/status/754084118883864576

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Al-Jazeera is reporting there is some gun fire being exchanged between renegade platoons of troops involved in the coup, and the Istanbul police department, who refuse to submit to the renegade's order to disarm police. Confirmed.

Bosphorus is rumored to also be a location of additional skirmishes with protestors being injured, but Jazeera has been unable to confirm protester injuries/deaths.

Istanbul seems to be the flashpoint if there is going to be additional violence, as that is where the renegades have deployed most of their armor.

Erdogan live just a moment ago, as linked earlier. https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/vb.7382473689/10154473961533690/

Patriam1066
07-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Shut up rivthis don't bump the thread without info ass hole

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 07:18 PM
17 Turkish police officers dead in Ankara according to Ankara's state-run media, Al-Jazeera reports but cannot independently confirm.

The flashpoints are Istanbul, Ankara (the capital for u Americans), and the Bosphorus strait.

2 A. M local time in Turkey, early morning violence expected as the streets are not calming down, and are still flooded wall to wall with protestors in Ankara and Istanbul.

Erdogan's location is unknown, heightening tension.

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 07:23 PM
We need more coups. Let those assholes murder each other instead of us. Just institute a decent quarantine and be sure to continue supplying arms to which we side appears to be losing. New Middle East policy right here.

Arab spring ring a bell? Egypt mainly.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 07:28 PM
Turkish special forces have raided and arrested a platoon of renegades at the State run news station in Ankara, who attempted to take over the television broadcasting equipment at gunpoint.

This is pretty significant. That's a major failure. If the coup can't get a voice, it can't win over the hearts and minds.

big_ole_jpn
07-15-2016, 07:43 PM
ok guys i dont know much about this situation need some redpills

which side is the good side?? the secular coup forces? or are they trying to overrun islam to extend zog government?

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 07:58 PM
ZOG is using Erdogan to help empower ISIS and build this "caliphate". This Caliphate will be used as one side in the conflict used to finally demonize religion and nationalism as Albert Pike wrote in his letters to Mazzinni describing the third global conflict used as a justification for a lasting global ZOG.

ETA:

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

People have called this a hoax or that it has been debunked but world events seem to be coinciding with this "hoax".

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 08:15 PM

which side is the good side?? the secular coup forces? or are they trying to overrun islam to extend zog government?

Its over lol. They are reporting full control of the capital. Not worthy of being recognized as a coup in the first place.

Al-Jazeera had a Turkish Professor from Georgetown University in Qatar said the coup itself was a false flag to move things towards Erdogan's agenda.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 08:53 PM

which side is the good side?? the secular coup forces? or are they trying to overrun islam to extend zog government?The coup are the good guys... well... they are not the existing bad gov.
Its over lol. They are reporting full control of the capital. Not worthy of being recognized as a coup in the first place.

Al-Jazeera had a Turkish Professor from Georgetown University in Qatar said the coup itself was a false flag to move things towards Erdogan's agenda.
I'm not calling it yet. There is still fighting going on this moment. There is no telling what's propaganda and what is truth as far as what's coming out of spokesholes.

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Basically the neo cons think its a good idea to support secular dictatorship rather than democratically elected right-wing muslims. The thing is, muslims are always going to be the first ones to power in this region because the mosque is the only location where you can organize without the secular dictatorship coming in and shutting you down. This gives them an organizational advantage over more secular tolerant groups.

But a dictatorship is a dictatorship. Now that Americans are waking up to the fact that we overthrow democratic governments and replace them with dictatorships we agree with, it is getting less popular for us to do so.

But the far right of this country hasn't wavered. This is about american security, not world democracy. And they argue we are more secure supporting the secular dictators than islam-friendly democracy.

I'm not sure if I agree however. Given that our long history of supporting both Israel and dictatorships is the reason we have Islamic terrorism in this country.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 09:06 PM
dude just hijacked CNN stream(because soldiers kicked CNN out earlier and didn't turn shit off)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0g09LfbNQ

e: he's gone. too late sad christmas. but it was amazing.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Turkey is a different cupcake, not really a middle-east entity, but Mediterranean and a junction point of different regions. It is/was the seat of the Byzantine empire, is very Westernized, and generally/historically enjoys a functioning secular-style peace between muslim, christian and jew.

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 09:10 PM
I think it is more important to defend democracy rather than to defend secularism at all costs. I say that as an atheist. But its a hard call because of some of the BS the Muslim president of Turkey has pulled.

Egypt taught me you can't let secular dictators sweet talk you like their not "a real dictatorship"

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 09:23 PM
I hear shots on the stream -- were about to find out how many people the military is willing to kill for power

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Basically the neo cons think its a good idea to support secular dictatorship rather than democratically elected right-wing muslims.
wtf? The "neo cons"?? They are globalists, you have no idea what you're talking about. Bush was a neo-con, and a globalist, as an example. They don't have a problem with the muslim hoards invading Turkey, w/o the desire for Turkey to remain as it has been. This is about the NWO, the muslim invasion, just like in part it was for Brexit. This is the gov that nearly turned the Syrian war into a shooting war between NATO and Russia. You're so hawkish, dude, yet while pointing the finger at others.

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 09:28 PM
wtf? The "neo cons"?? They are globalists, you have no idea what you're talking about. Bush was a neo-con, and a globalist, as an example. They don't have a problem with the muslim hoards invading Turkey, w/o the desire for Turkey to remain as it has been. This is about the NWO, the muslim invasion, just like in part it was for Brexit. This is the gov that nearly turned the Syrian war into a shooting war between NATO and Russia. You're so hawkish, dude, yet while pointing the finger at others.

You are full of globalization conspiracy theories.

back here in reality -- people like krauthammer have openly advocated for support of the military coup. Bush has a long history of supporting secular dictators. There is no manifest evidense that neo-cons "are fine with the muslim hordes"

that's tinfoil hat. bullshit

Lune
07-15-2016, 09:38 PM
I think it is more important to defend democracy rather than to defend secularism at all costs. I say that as an atheist. But its a hard call because of some of the BS the Muslim president of Turkey has pulled.

Egypt taught me you can't let secular dictators sweet talk you like their not "a real dictatorship"

Here's the problem: Islam is incompatible with democracy and we're seeing this with Erdogan eroding democratic values during his tenure. He may have been democratically elected, but he's destroying the process and slowly working against the constitution. Allowed to continue, it's only a matter of time until Turkey sees Sharia law replace its secular constitution.

We've seen this kind of process play out time and again in countries whose culture can barely support democracy, mostly in South America.

I'm not sure what this military faction is all about, but there's a chance that whatever they put forward will be less of a dictatorship than Erdogan was.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 09:41 PM

Egypt taught me you can't let secular dictators sweet talk you like their not "a real dictatorship"You know that the US isn't a "democracy", right? Bunch of wolves (beautiful wolves :D ) sitting down with a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

You are full of globalization conspiracy theories.

back here in reality -- people like krauthammer have openly advocated for support of the military coup. Bush has a long history of supporting secular dictators. There is no manifest evidense that neo-cons "are fine with the muslim hordes"

that's tinfoil hat. bullshit
You see neo-cons under every rock, and haven't absorbed the fact they are big-time globalist nwo peeps, just like Hillary, they make no bones about it. You think there are neo-cons among the conservs in this forum of regulars? ... excluding Blitzers possibly hehe. But they support whatever government that fits the end-agenda. Nothing wrong with a good dictatorship for some countries, but that's not what Turkey is or was about really.

But this is that push-back I've been mentioning in threads, and such events are going to continue.

but he's destroying the process and slowly working against the constitution.
yep this.

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 10:51 PM
You know that the US isn't a "democracy", right? Bunch of wolves (beautiful wolves :D ) sitting down with a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

it depends on your definition of democracy. The definition of democracy and when it is good to use a "minimalist" (narrow) definition vs "inclusive" (expansive) is a giant rabbit hole that we really don't need to get into unless your actually going to argue there isn't a fundamental difference between our government and what the military is doing in Turkey.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 11:20 PM
it depends on your definition of democracy. The definition of democracy and when it is good to use a "minimalist" (narrow) definition vs "inclusive" (expansive) is a giant rabbit hole that we really don't need to get into unless your actually going to argue there isn't a fundamental difference between our government and what the military is doing in Turkey.
hehehe the US is noooot a democracy. That's the more recent globalists idea pushing that stuff like onto other countries for nation building etc. The United States of America is in fact a Constitutional Republic. We have elected officials that make the decisions. And sometimes... well sometimes... those elected politicians elected out of office if they don't do the will of the voters that elected them. They are servants of the sovereign people, and suppose to be defenders of the constitution [insert Ron Paul rant here] lol

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 11:25 PM
https://twitter.com/WeladElBaladN/status/754130554489036800

the very essence of "I'm fucked"

Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs official statement on the coup:
The situation unfolded in Turkey was a coup attempt to overthrow the democratically-elected government.
This attempt was foiled by the Turkish people in unity and solidarity.
Our president and government are in charge.
Turkish armed forces was not involved in the coup attempt in its entirety.
It was conducted by a clique within the armed forces and received a well-deserved response from our nation.

https://twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/754107577630334977/photo/1

periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/Isocializm/1nAKEbvYkQXGL

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 11:26 PM

How so? What was your beef with Hosni?

AenorVZ
07-16-2016, 12:50 AM
I think it is more important to defend democracy rather than to defend secularism at all costs.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy?

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 01:26 AM
https://twitter.com/WeladElBaladN/status/754130554489036800

the very essence of "I'm fucked"

Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs official statement on the coup:
The situation unfolded in Turkey was a coup attempt to overthrow the democratically-elected government.
This attempt was foiled by the Turkish people in unity and solidarity.
Our president and government are in charge.
Turkish armed forces was not involved in the coup attempt in its entirety.
It was conducted by a clique within the armed forces and received a well-deserved response from our nation.

https://twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/754107577630334977/photo/1

periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/Isocializm/1nAKEbvYkQXGL
Not even going to bother with the social media links, the muslims grabbed the media and internet right off the bat. You may get your wish of a muslim state, and as it domino falls down on Europe. The left and their love affair with the muslim state will be the death of the West. And yeah the people out on the streets I heard were the some 3 million muslim refugees defending their muslim state. Fools! I just am bewildered how the left can just worship a group/ideology that cuts off the genitals of women and ties bags onto their heads.

Pokesan
07-16-2016, 01:38 AM
Not even going to bother with the social media links, the muslims grabbed the media and internet right off the bat. You may get your wish of a muslim state, and as it domino falls down on Europe. The left and their love affair with the muslim state will be the death of the West. And yeah the people out on the streets I heard were the some 3 million muslim refugees defending their muslim state. Fools! I just am bewildered how the left can just worship a group/ideology that cuts off the gentiles of women and ties bags onto their heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

big_ole_jpn
07-16-2016, 01:56 AM
Not even going to bother with the social media links, the muslims grabbed the media and internet right off the bat. You may get your wish of a muslim state, and as it domino falls down on Europe. The left and their love affair with the muslim state will be the death of the West. And yeah the people out on the streets I heard were the some 3 million muslim refugees defending their muslim state. Fools! I just am bewildered how the left can just worship a group/ideology that cuts off the genitals of women and ties bags onto their heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

incredible stuff. you two are like barnum & bailey

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 01:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48Self proclaimed champion of teh womens, ain't phased...

Content warning: shows the graphical aftermath in medical/biology terms of muslim genital mutilation to women https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5kJswovp7Y

laugh it up funny boy

AzzarTheGod
07-16-2016, 04:05 AM
Self proclaimed champion of teh womens, ain't phased...

Content warning: shows the graphical aftermath in medical/biology terms of muslim genital mutilation to women https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5kJswovp7Y

laugh it up funny boy

What is your stance on male circumcision?

And how does this compare to circumcision, regardless/irrespective of your stance on circumcision?

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 04:47 AM
What is your stance on male circumcision?

And how does this compare to circumcision, regardless/irrespective of your stance on circumcision?
You watched that video, is it anywhere the same as female circumcision?

My view of male circumcision? it's nothing compared to female mutilation by far nor for it's twisted purposes. I mean that video can make you barf! Seriously, for the frail that passes out at evil brutal bloody savagery, heed my warning and don't watch it.

AzzarTheGod
07-16-2016, 05:02 AM
I lol'd at this coup attempt, Turkey's human rights record is questionable anyway but this proves they're not ready for EU membership - despite the banker types wanting them in so they can do a "Greece: Part 2"

Interesting times we live in.

5 star post

mmmroo
07-16-2016, 05:43 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/turkey-buries-hatchet-with-russia-and-israel-as-erdogan-tries-to/

few weeks ago this happened?

now a coup? lol

I smell CIA/NATO

AzzarTheGod
07-16-2016, 06:40 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/turkey-buries-hatchet-with-russia-and-israel-as-erdogan-tries-to/

few weeks ago this happened?

now a coup? lol

I smell CIA/NATO

2 tanks and 1 plane is far from a coup.

calling it a coup is the "CIA" part, as a few Vietnam vets I know said (high ranking) last night. They are a little more in touch with what the REAL definition of a coup is.

Its not a few guys fucking around or a troop movement drill....This was most likely a staged false flag were certain platoons were tricked into thinking there was an actual coup taking place for the purpose of a false flag.

Daywolf would probably be inclined to agree. The CIA specializes in manipulation for these type of staged events. Live troops were tricked and betrayed into participating.

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 08:15 AM
The coup are the good guys... well... they are not the existing bad gov.Nah, actually there is not anything good of it. What it really comes down to is a battle of who is going to be the caliphate; a person considered a religious successor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

However, generally the military there takes a more pro-western view, mixed ranks and all. The current government is more pro-islamic. This coup is said to be favoring Fethullah Gulen, who is in exile in the US, runs a bunch of muslim charter schools here in part funded by the government, as well he has many schools world-wide. His organization has about 150 billion dollars.

Leading up to this, the Turkish gov was doing mass arrests over the past few days, of teachers and military officers that work for or support Gulen. So I am getting the impression that it's less of a "false flag" and more about muslim infighting over position and power. Thus it may not have been a large coup, but those that were still loyal to Gulen and pushed into a reactionary position by the Turkish government.

Seems to be dirty laundry, and just rubbing it into the soil some more for good measure. Or dogs fighting over scraps. I don't know a lot about this Fethullah Gulen guy, but most in the US gov didn't want to let him in. But a few high ranking people in the CIA and some gov officials did, so managed to make it happen.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 10:02 AM
...and now Daywolf is quoting himself and typing in a manner that appears to be conversational, with himself. More at noon. Let's go to Mike with the weather.

DoucLangur
07-16-2016, 10:07 AM
Show is over. Coup was a mini-coup, failed, and now Erdoğan is stronger than before. All sides lose. well - except Erdoğan...

Next steps: He will redo (partial) elections soon, get his majority for a presidential system, and get himself those executive powers he has wanted ever since he had to give up his position as prime minister because there's a limit to the time in office for very good reasons.

More than before it is now either you are with the government, or you are fucked. Whoever is behind this coup attempt is a very very poor tactician. Unless false flag, which despite being unlikely, is certainly not unthinkable.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 10:40 AM
daywolf promised me WW3 yesterday

Nihilist_santa
07-16-2016, 10:46 AM
daywolf promised me WW3 yesterday

Give it time. They have cut the power to Incirlik Airbase where the bombers loaded with nukes are.

Pokesan
07-16-2016, 10:59 AM
bunch of conscripts got kicked out of bed at 1 in the morning by their superiors, told to guard some bridge due to a national emergency and now they're going to get tortured and killed.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 11:21 AM
Give it time. They have cut the power to Incirlik Airbase where the bombers loaded with nukes are.

the weather is nice, shouldn't take long to start right

Pokesan
07-16-2016, 11:26 AM
the weather is nice, shouldn't take long to start right

turban joe gonna let fly with the nukes?

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 11:49 AM
http://imgur.com/gallery/xWS8H pretty much

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 12:19 PM

USA nukes? Good luck using and obtaining them.

Nihilist_santa
07-16-2016, 12:48 PM
USA nukes? Good luck using and obtaining them.

No shit they cant use them but the US/NATO will not just let them fall into unknown hands. This means possible intervention.

Izmael
07-16-2016, 01:39 PM
I don't think I ever met a Turkish guy I liked.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 01:52 PM
No shit they cant use them but the US/NATO will not just let them fall into unknown hands. This means possible intervention.

what unknown hands..? erdogan's that was the guy tha was in power before ..? :confused:

DoucLangur
07-16-2016, 03:03 PM
I don't think I ever met a Turkish guy I liked.

I don't think I ever met a Turkish girl I didn't like. :p

Seriously, there's not a single nation in the world that has a monopoly on assholes. Turkey has them, your country has them (see your comment), and my country has em. Typically assholes are easily identified as the ones who point their fingers at the supposed assholes in another place of the world.

AzzarTheGod
07-16-2016, 03:33 PM
bunch of conscripts got kicked out of bed at 1 in the morning by their superiors, told to guard some bridge due to a national emergency and now they're going to get tortured and killed.

Izmael
07-16-2016, 04:10 PM
I don't think I ever met a Turkish girl I didn't like. :p

Seriously, there's not a single nation in the world that has a monopoly on assholes. Turkey has them, your country has them (see your comment), and my country has em. Typically assholes are easily identified as the ones who point their fingers at the supposed assholes in another place of the world.

So if I understand you correctly, you're calling yourself an asshole for calling me an asshole.

Seriously though, I didn't say all Turks are bad. I said I never met one I liked. I only met so many, though I spent a week or so in Istanbul like 12 years ago. Everyone was mad because they were basically denied EU membership.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 06:04 PM
Soo, how things going over there, pres is still pres, 200+ people dead, lots of military arrested

What has changed from last night's argument?

Didn't miss anything. Hope your day went well.

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 06:05 PM
...and now Daywolf is quoting himself and typing in a manner that appears to be conversational, with himself. More at noon. Let's go to Mike with the weather.Was updating. Clone technology just isn't there yet for that :D

Give it time. They have cut the power to Incirlik Airbase where the bombers loaded with nukes are.That's correct. He is in denial we essentially are already in WW3, it's just not an outright shooting war outside of proxy wars, yet.

Daywolf
07-18-2016, 12:35 AM
Wow, Turkey has gone inanely insane, hasn't it? Some 6000 arrests. Gulen denies instigating the coup, but it still looks like his supporters were pushed into it as a desperate act after days of mass arrests leading up to it, giving Erdogan what he wanted. Meanwhile 0bama dragging us all into it saying all parties here should support Erdogan, imo making 0bama out to be as insane as these other two fools. He admires what Erdogan is doing, certainly a red flag moment.

Jarnauga
07-18-2016, 05:15 PM
Still waiting on WW3

Nihilist_santa
07-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Power still off at Incrilik AFB. US sources say back up generators wont last long. Meanwhile our pal Erdogan has been reaching out to Putin.

Daywolf
07-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Still waiting on WW3
You in a rush and have someplace else to be? You won't be safe in Africa as you watch the civilized world burn if that's what you're hoping. Or maybe you have "The Day After (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After)" propaganda movie in your head where WWIII is nothing but a sudden and surprising exchange of ICBM's, then nuclear winter and the survivors die. That's all a laugh.

It's more closer to the truth when Bush said WWIII began Sept. 11, 2001. If you opened your eyes, there has been nothing but war, as the long campaign unfolds, because this is how wars are still fought. There is no surprise, just denial, while proxy wars burn and newly developed weapon system along with troops are put into place. And you're in a rush for the grand finale :rolleyes:

Daywolf
07-18-2016, 08:36 PM
Been waiting a long time for WW3

http://i.imgur.com/x39KOCN.jpg

Wolverines!!!
Actually that one had some merit. A lot of reasons why (e.g. Chinese owned property now, vital farm lands, Reconquista Mehico etc.) for the US. I haven't watched the new and improved Red Dawn. What's it about, fighting Climate Change/Global Warming? Oh yeah, NK, they didn't want to lose the Chinese market on the movie etc.
Strategic targets (silos/bases), infrastructure shattering EMP's, neutronic weaponry - or as the Chinese call it: Enhanced Radiation Weapons (https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/jul/16/china.johngittings). Then sit back and watch the population eat itself alive as it's already being pushed into that direction by the globalists.

DoucLangur
07-19-2016, 04:42 PM
It's out! Let's hope there is something on the backers of the coup in there...

https://wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 12:03 AM
It's out! Let's hope there is something on the backers of the coup in there...

https://wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
Looks like googlegroups and yahoogroups, at least when I search for instances of our fearless leader being mentioned in discussions. Is it all public stuff? Anything of interest? Some of it is obvious being discussed, like 0bama's "police state", and the miserable poverty that has come out of 0bama's presidency, especially in cities. And how 0bama has lost his credibility around the world.

As for my previous report of 6k arrests, the current is 50000 now "suspended or detained". Prolly mostly arrested.

"On Tuesday, authorities shut down media outlets deemed to be supportive of the cleric and said 15,000 people had been suspended from the education ministry along with 100 intelligence officials. A further 492 people were removed from duty at the Religious Affairs Directorate, 257 at the prime minister's office and 300 at the energy ministry." https://www.yahoo.com/news/turkey-widens-post-coup-purge-demands-u-hand-012419864--finance.html?

Not that we are in a full blown police state, just a full blown surveillance state, that part comes first. All those "conspiracy theorists" not so crazy now after years of claiming the state is spying on us, eh? Well, at least not so funny after Snowden. Looks like Turkey was keeping it's lists, too.

DoucLangur
07-20-2016, 06:45 PM
The moment you thought the situation couldn't ACCELERATE in deteriorating... The Turkish government has declared a state of emergency, to last three months from now (unless it is prolonged), giving the normally representative function of the president the opportunity to rule by decrees.

This is really, really, really bad.

I really hope the US are going to get their nukes out of the country as fucking fast as possible.

Pokesan
07-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Still waiting on WW3

Daywolf
07-20-2016, 07:17 PM
I've reached the conclusion that this is true. This was fully orchestrated by Erdogan from planning, to execution, to conclusion, 100%. Even many of the soldered, they thought they were participating in a mock simulated drill, surrendered when they realized what was happening. Meanwhile Erdogan flew around in a jet, unhindered, as his plan was put into motion. The coup was a complete farce for purposes of a power grab by Erdogan. Turkey has gone mad.