PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Declares Running Mate in Surprise Announcement -Gingrich Tows Party Line

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 11:46 AM
This morning Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump underscored his party's growing diversity with nomination of sitting Indian a Governer Mike Pence who has demonstrated popularity with democratic colleagues in his home state, while having previously endorsed the presidential bid of Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

The announcement comes as a welcome surprise in the wake of one of the worst traffic incidents in French history. Republican rabble rouser Newt Gingrich has been quick to exploit the incident to stoke racial tensions with a proposed "test" of ideological compatibility aimed at ferreting out potential lone wolfs and ISIS sympathizers within the US.

Sources:

Trump (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-latest-trump-tweets-his-vp-choice-indiana-gov-pence/ar-BBunaO5)

Gingrich (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gingrich-calls-for-muslim-test-says-trump-veep-is-probably-pence/ar-BBumw4I?li=BBnb7Kz)

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the news update.

I always come to p99 for my news.

do you have an opinion you would like to share about this news?

Me, glad it wasnt gingrich for vp

You always so sassy, I don't know whether to love you are hate you ~3^

I have no opinions though, I just read the news as a service to the community. Wanna help my pals stay informed, ya know?

Lune
07-15-2016, 04:21 PM
Pence is a fuckwit and he looks like smeagol

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 04:29 PM
Prolly hard for Lune to see with that film canister in his eye :(

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:51 PM
Yeah having a running mate who signed a bill to ban gay rights in his state can't possibly go wrong in 2016.

Good job losing cross-over votes. Gingrich might be a terrible imp-like person but he's a maverick and he has moderates and fund-raisers who would support him.

Pence brings no money or positive attention to the campaign as far as I'm concerned. He is also a cuck, as a result I am less interested in voting for the Trump platform. Pence doesn't represent Trump values. People were actually excited and riled up by the possibility of Gingrich. Pence sucked the energy out of the room.

This is grounds to vote for Hillary or abstain ala Lindsey Graham. (srs)

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:56 PM
What I admired most about Newt Gingrich is that he told his wife he needed and open marriage, and that she was selfish.

"You want me, and I want you, but you want me all to yourself. That's selfish" - Newt Gingrich word-for-word quote to wife.

What a new-age next-level beast. U wouldn't vote for that you fucking cucks? Fuck you then.

fash
07-15-2016, 05:29 PM
People were actually excited and riled up by the possibility of Gingrich. Pence sucked the energy out of the room.

This is grounds to vote for Hillary or abstain ala Lindsey Graham. (srs)

Trump would be assassinated on his 1st day if Gingrich were in line behind him. It a tough balancing act, picking a VP.

Lurikeen
07-15-2016, 05:35 PM
Prolly hard for Lune to see with that film canister in his eye :(

I don't think that's what's actually in his eye. Hard for the blind to see anyway.

Trump sucks. So does Hillary.

Pence is not going to help Trump. The reason why Trump picked Pence is so that Priebus will have the sensation of holding a leash attached to his neck.

Here is my optimistic outlook on November...

WE'RE DOOMED!

I would put together your bug-out plans now.

JurisDictum
07-15-2016, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't take Gingrich much more seriously than any other pundit. He is a pundit now, his public life is over.

He was never going to be VP, Trump is unconventional enough to pick him maybe -- but Trump doesn't like people that could outshine him in public presence either. Gingrich speech was waaay to good for VP to trump.

Lurikeen
07-15-2016, 06:16 PM
after 08 i wont be buying more guns and ammo, wont be stocking my supply of food or water, and wont be worried.

was doom and gloom back than also

Fine. More ammo for me.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 06:42 PM
Fine. More ammo for me.

its on back order pal, get in line