PDA

View Full Version : Nice France terrorist attack

Pages : [1] 2

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Dude ran over a parade of people in a truck, spanning 2-3 miles, 73 reported dead so far and still climbing.

Better ban militarized vehicles.

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 07:35 PM
guns and motor vehicles: identical things

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 07:39 PM
oh good irony guys, attack a town called Nice

this wasn't nice at all!!

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:39 PM
guns and motor vehicles: identical things

Like many other things, both are capable of inflicting lots of harm by anyone that wishes to inflict it. The instrument they choose is not the problem.

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 07:41 PM
inb4 driver is named muhammed atta and not affiliated w/ islam in any way

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Like many other things, both are capable of inflicting lots of harm by anyone that wishes to inflict it. The instrument they choose is not the problem.

Do guns have a purpose other than inflicting harm?

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Do guns have a purpose other than inflicting harm?

Your ignorance is showing again.

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Uh no way you can kill 73 people. 73 confirmed kills my ass.

Someones lying. The source is misinformed, even if its government. Show me 73 bodies. Hitting someone with a vehicle doesn't usually result in fatalities its more common to cause serious injury and paralysis.

Good bullshit though. I am sure a few people did die, but nowhere even close to 73. Probably not more than several.

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:45 PM
inb4 driver is named muhammed atta and not affiliated w/ islam in any way

Doesn't matter, ISIS will take credit regardless.

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Your ignorance is showing again.

Answer the question, bitch.

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Uh no way you can kill 73 people. 73 confirmed kills my ass.

Someones lying. The source is misinformed, even if its government. Show me 73 bodies. Hitting someone with a vehicle doesn't usually result in fatalities.

Who knows with initial reports..... but imagine driving a truck at high speed straight through a packed times square on new years eve or some other large event/location where the streets are packed. Now add in the element of fireworks where everyone is looking straight up and not really paying attention to their surroundings - you could easily kill 73 people.

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM
***** was a beast on the wheel-game if its true. but I seriously doubt its more than a couple of people.

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 07:49 PM
***** was a beast on the wheel-game if its true. but I seriously doubt its more than a couple of people.

people would bounce off / squish under a truck that big like bugs .not implausible at all if we're talking about shoulder to shoulder packed-in.

But I'm still pretty sure it was a false flag.

Hoozi
07-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Answer the question, bitch.

....and theres the name calling LOL.

Nihilist_santa
07-14-2016, 07:51 PM

Watch this video. Looks like a pretty fucking big truck with packed streets. Definitely could be accurate body count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qa_9p77MQE

Nihilist_santa
07-14-2016, 07:54 PM
people would bounce off / squish under a truck that big like bugs .not implausible at all if we're talking about shoulder to shoulder packed-in.

But I'm still pretty sure it was a false flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PKgt8Op3I Warning GRAPHIC content. Squished grapes incoming.

Lune
07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Hold up guys we don't know if he was Muslim yet maybe he was just trying to catch Pokemon

Nihilist_santa
07-14-2016, 07:57 PM
Hold up guys we don't know if he was Muslim yet maybe he was just trying to catch Pokemon

lol

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PKgt8Op3I Warning GRAPHIC content. Squished grapes incoming.

yikes cant wait until mandatory computer-driven cars and death penalty for illegal steering wheel installations obsolete this ability to commit mass murder

#progress #picard

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 08:00 PM
mr. atta interviewed by al-jazeera (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5d0KXJMRWQ) before the big day

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2016, 08:04 PM

welp, false flag ruled out. not TOO graphic, but I'll take it as face-value proof of a pretty damn high bodycount.

Yeah so how's that US Senate investigation into Pokémon Go coming along anyway?

Jorgam
07-14-2016, 08:38 PM
How many people have to die before the French remove Hollande from power and cease this madness that is suicidal liberalism? Muslims hate all you stand for and you seem to be saying "Thank you, may I have another?".

Fucking sickening and so sad for the people of France! Grow some balls and fucking take control of your shit!

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2016, 08:41 PM
How many people have to die before the French remove Hollande from power and cease this madness that is suicidal liberalism? Muslims hate all you stand for and you seem to be saying "Thank you, may I have another?".

Fucking sickening and so sad for the people of France! Grow some balls and fucking take control of your shit!

Money talks. Do the banking powers support such politics? Look at the threats and economic warfare they are pressing on Britain in light of Brexit.

Waking up and taking control come at a great cost to your economy and quality of life. You have to be willing to lose a limb to escape essentially...

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 09:11 PM
hillary embarassing herself on anderson cooper

barrettdc1
07-14-2016, 09:29 PM
hillary embarassing herself on anderson cooper

she called into o'reily and sounded like a fucking moron. we're fucked.

barrettdc1
07-14-2016, 09:37 PM
mr. atta interviewed by al-jazeera (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5d0KXJMRWQ) before the big day

:)

Daywolf
07-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Gun free zones in action. This some 200+ years after the liberals there slaughtered people for their political views as they conflicted with the libs views. Not that the crown was great, it had serious issues. But one bad power traded for another bad power is nothing any better; just one extreme for another. And so as they celebrate that historic slaughter, the slaughter is revisited upon this celebrated day, but thankfully not in the same measure.

My condolences to the French.
Liberté trouver!

Aesop
07-14-2016, 11:15 PM
why is everything a false flag these days

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 11:17 PM

blame zog

Daywolf
07-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Since the globalist left started funding terrorist groups.
Bush too, but he was a globalist, lots in common with the left, less than with the rest of us. But hard to say what is and what isn't, but it absolutely does happen in some cases. And as long as they are being funded and armed, technically it all is.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 02:45 AM
she called into o'reily and sounded like a fucking moron. we're fucked.

holy fuck

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 02:46 AM
Since the globalist left started funding terrorist groups.
Bush too, but he was a globalist, lots in common with the left, less than with the rest of us. But hard to say what is and what isn't, but it absolutely does happen in some cases. And as long as they are being funded and armed, technically it all is.

This

fash
07-15-2016, 03:57 AM
Yes, the suspect was from Tunisia, which is 99.1% muslim, but there's still a chance he's not muslim.

Oh, he yelled "Allahu Akbar!" when he jumped out of the truck and fired into the crowd before he was shot to death? Well, he must be a radical, not a normal muslim.

Oh, even normal muslims support (https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=3m24s) stoning women for adultry, death to gays, and other punishments in the Quran and from Mohammad?

And 40% of normal muslims in France support suicide bombing (2007 pew research)? Fuck...

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:02 AM
Yes, the suspect was from Tunisia, which is 99.1% muslim, but there's still a chance he's not muslim.

Oh, he yelled "Allahu Akbar!" when he jumped out of the truck and fired into the crowd before he was shot to death? Well, he must be a radical, not a normal muslim.

Oh, normal muslims support (https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=3m24s) stoning women for adultry, death to gays, and other punishments in the Quran and from Mohammad?

And 40% of normal muslims in France support suicide bombing (2007 pew research)? Fuck...

0bama said he fell asleep at the wheel and was driving while overtired, and I guess he just veered off the highway. That silly gosh darn sumbitch lol...pay attention you fucking dolt.

Least an executive order is comin to fix this mess. No-doze at every gas station in the country. If another one happens we might get one-off doses of Adderall over the counter YEEHAWWW boys were gonna get LIFTED.

#idiotocracy

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:01 AM
Waiting for you murican guys to show us the way and start the pogrom.. until then, you're all invited to shut the fuck up.

khanable
07-15-2016, 06:24 AM
Glad to see you're ok jarn

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Glad to see you're ok jarn

Thanks

Nirgon
07-15-2016, 07:51 AM
First they blew up an airport with a gun, now they're shooting people with a truck

When will people finally hear the liberal message about all this senseless violence and ban everything

HEIL HILLARY

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 07:59 AM
Yes, the suspect was from Tunisia, which is 99.1% muslim, but there's still a chance he's not muslim.hah yeah. Out of these countries, the UN is doing the choosing, no choice from the countries they are being sent to. It's all muslims, regardless of population percentages. ...even in the case where the non-muslims are the ones actually in the greatest danger, it's the muslims, in some cases from the prison population, being sent to these countries. It's just blatant conquest, they are in the process of annihilating Europe. The left is basically on suicide watch, and the doctors are handing them rusted razor blades then stepping out of the room. Fare thee well, Europe.

Izmael
07-15-2016, 08:02 AM
Last body count is 84 dead (lots of children and babies too), and who knows how many dozens or hundreds of wounded/maimed etc.

It happened right after the fireworks which always happen on July 14th, which is the french equivalent of the american July 4th.

Dude (french-tunisian 31 y.o. delivery truck driver) rented a big truck a day or two ago and drove it for a mile or so right through the crowd that was there to watch the fireworks. Hence the large body count, he drove it through a dense crowd for a mile.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 08:22 AM
I'm just lettin ya know, war is coming. Big war in Europe, they are stepping right into it. Most of Europe is going to be ashes. Not just from the muslims, Russia may be involved too, if any of you have been following at all, like that thread I started here few months ago on troop/armor movements of NATO against Russian positions, and as most were in denial and just saw good trollins hehehe.

Putin isn't going to take much more, he's bewildered over the deployments as he just recently said. And this muslim problem in Europe is only going to get worse until it just breaks and they have their own bastille day. If 0bama doesn't start it, Hillary will if she gets in. After all, she's 100% for the muslim invasion and has called out Putin as Hitler. Hillary for world peace! lol

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm just lettin ya know, war is coming. Big war in Europe, they are stepping right into it. Most of Europe is going to be ashes. Not just from the muslims, Russia may be involved too, if any of you have been following at all, like that thread I started here few months ago on troop/armor movements of NATO against Russian positions, and as most were in denial and just saw good trollins hehehe.

Putin isn't going to take much more, he's bewildered over the deployments as he just recently said. And this muslim problem in Europe is only going to get worse until it just breaks and they have their own bastille day. If 0bama doesn't start it, Hillary will if she gets in. After all, she's 100% for the muslim invasion and has called out Putin as Hitler. Hillary for world peace! lol

Did you cum ?

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 09:09 AM
Did you cum ?
No, did you?

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 09:35 AM
Wonder how this "lone wolf" became "radicalized." Probably just an "expression" of understandable frustration inherent to "disadvantaged" peoples. We need to do be more "tolerant" of others to avoid this kind of random unaffiliated violence in the future.

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 09:36 AM
0bama said he fell asleep at the wheel and was driving while overtired, and I guess he just veered off the highway. That silly gosh darn sumbitch lol...pay attention you fucking dolt.

Least an executive order is comin to fix this mess. No-doze at every gas station in the country. If another one happens we might get one-off doses of Adderall over the counter YEEHAWWW boys were gonna get LIFTED.

#idiotocracy

It's those damn 35 hour max work weeks in France! This chap just needed another holiday I'm sure..

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Waiting for you murican guys to show us the way and start the pogrom.. until then, you're all invited to shut the fuck up.

Islam literally means Submission. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 09:40 AM
Wonder how this "lone wolf" became "radicalized." Probably just an "expression" of understandable frustration inherent to "disadvantaged" peoples. We need to do be more "tolerant" of others to avoid this kind of random unaffiliated violence in the future.

You have increased your skill in Leftist Claptrap (200)!

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 09:47 AM
You have increased your skill in Leftist Claptrap (200)!
Don't worry, sooner or later the globalist elite will release and expansion to raise the cap.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 11:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/G953Vb9.gif

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 11:16 AM
I am so angry.

Raev
07-15-2016, 11:42 AM

The sad reality here is that if A wants peace and B wants war . . . you have a war. How many French must be killed before you see Muslims as what they are: a group of people whose views are completely incompatible with Western liberalism and whose actions are frequently dedicating to destroying said institutions?

I can understand compassion towards the victims, but at some point it's time to say enough is enough. Every time one another 'radical' Muslim kills a bunch of Westerners, Trump and Le Pen and so on get more votes. And for good reason, vs idiots like Valls who say 'France will have to live with terror'.

Izmael
07-15-2016, 12:13 PM
Everyone understands the situation. What's unclear is how to resolve it.

And don't be delusional - the USA will face similar problems sooner or later.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 12:17 PM
And don't be delusional - the USA will face similar problems sooner or later.

Uhmmm its already happening here, did you already forget?

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Another thing that pisses me off about the recent attacks is that news coverage around Hillary's law-breaking-ass gets swept under the rug / forgotten about because of them.

She's gotten so many news stories "trumped" / buried by terrorist attacks, people will forget what a criminal she is and vote her in. Not saying I want Trump - but I sure as hell don't want Hillary.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 12:25 PM
The sad reality here is that if A wants peace and B wants war . . . you have a war. How many French must be killed before you see Muslims as what they are: a group of people whose views are completely incompatible with Western liberalism and whose actions are frequently dedicating to destroying said institutions?

I can understand compassion towards the victims, but at some point it's time to say enough is enough. Every time one another 'radical' Muslim kills a bunch of Westerners, Trump and Le Pen and so on get more votes. And for good reason, vs idiots like Valls who say 'France will have to live with terror'.

..which is exactly why i'm asking you to show the way: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

Still waiting, or are you just the one to show your balls online and not do anything irl ?

PS: it's not like you don't have experience with it, right:
http://i.imgur.com/tv11eoN.jpg

fash
07-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Still waiting, or are you just the one to show your balls online and not do anything irl ?

What's so hard to understand?

It's called the Physical Remove Principle. You must to remove bad actors and shift policies in that direction for self-preservation, if nothing else. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFgDS9rENMs

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 12:45 PM
..which is exactly why i'm asking you to show the way: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

Jar, while we can look back and decry this injustice from the 21st century with a sense of moral superiority, something tells me you have no understanding of the fervor of Japanese nationalism prior to the end of world war 2.

Raev
07-15-2016, 12:47 PM

So you agree that Islam is a gigantic problem, and something must be done, and the only question is what? That's actually considerable progress for you, (((Jarnuaga)))

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 12:48 PM

It's called the Physical Remove Principle. You must to remove bad actors and shift policies in that direction for self-preservation, if nothing else. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFgDS9rENMs

then do it, show me how. How are you gonna manage the 3,3 millions terrorists muslims living in the usa ?

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 12:50 PM
So you agree that Islam is a gigantic problem, and something must be done, and the only question is what? That's actually considerable progress for you, (((Jarnuaga)))

Oh you're antisemitic too ? slowclap.gif You didn't answer my question tho.

Raev
07-15-2016, 12:56 PM
I was more curious whether you would deny it. Now that we know you aren't actually ethnic French, it's easier to understand how you can take the side of Muslims rather than your own people.

And obviously I am not going to set up my personal concentration camp; even if I believed it were the right thing to do it would accomplish nothing as the government would shut me down, making it an exercise in stupidity. For better or worse, the only thing I can do is vote for Trump.

If I were Dictator of America For Life, I would probably push for a constitutional amendment removing the right to freedom of religion for Muslims. If you want to stay here, we're going to record you on HD video talking about how the Prophet Muhammed was a child molester (one of his wives was 7 when they were married) and put it on the web. Otherwise, we'll deport you to France . . . .

All in all though, the Muslim problem is nothing compared to the Multiculturalism problem and the Banker problem.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 01:05 PM
you're going down a very dangerous road when you start removing rights from citizens

Raev
07-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Compared to (effective) taxation without representation by the Federal Reserve and the Patriot Act, I'm not too worried.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 01:12 PM
Of course, the law of negation. Multiple wrongs cancel each other out. Duh

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I was more curious whether you would deny it. Now that we know you aren't actually ethnic French, it's easier to understand how you can take the side of Muslims rather than your own people.

And obviously I am not going to set up my personal concentration camp; even if I believed it were the right thing to do it would accomplish nothing as the government would shut me down, making it an exercise in stupidity. For better or worse, the only thing I can do is vote for Trump.

If I were Dictator of America For Life, I would probably push for a constitutional amendment removing the right to freedom of religion for Muslims. If you want to stay here, we're going to record you on HD video talking about how the Prophet Muhammed was a child molester (one of his wives was 7 when they were married) and put it on the web. Otherwise, we'll deport you to France . . . .

All in all though, the Muslim problem is nothing compared to the Multiculturalism problem and the Banker problem.

Well if you think freedom of religion is negotiable, we have nothing else to discuss about.

..also you can't deport to france like that, you keep them, they have US nationality, it's your issue, and i'm pretty sure the US signed treaties that prevent them to make anyone stateless ;)

it would accomplish nothing as the government would shut me down, making it an exercise in stupidity.

My point is made.

Now that we know you aren't actually ethnic French

Lol.. you're a fascist. I'm gonna remind you that (sadly) we've been guilded together, and my real life picture was posted on our private forums.

Lastly, before i let you go back to watch fox news and swallow everything they tell you while gloating that you're a free thinker not like these liberal etc etc, my country is secular. My country is catholic, muslim, jewish, atheist, and before anything, secular.

France shall be an indivisible, secular, democratic and social Republic. It shall ensure the equality of all citizens before the law, without distinction of origin, race or religion. It shall respect all beliefs.

I know your bill of rights say more or less the same thing. It's easy defending the constitution or the bill of rights when everything is okay. It's especially in the days of darkness that you should defend it even harder. And don't get me wrong, bill of rights is part of what makes america great, whatever trump is saying. The day you start shitting on it is the day i'll call on american decline.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Quick question for our resident constitutional scholars:

Where does the US constitution or bill of rights prohibit legislation of targeted religious discrimination? Does he civil rights act? I am not knowledgeable help me out here.

fash
07-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Well if you think freedom of religion is negotiable, we have nothing else to discuss about.

You're dishonest or blind. This is a red herring. The issue isn't with some people who want to peacefully practice a religion.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 01:49 PM

Yay someone else gets it! This is the only peaceful solution.

http://i.imgur.com/8ho1a9T.jpg

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 01:50 PM

Remember all of those Japanese terror attacks we had here in the fatherland? Yeah neither do I....

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 01:50 PM
Quick question for our resident constitutional scholars:

Where does the US constitution or bill of rights prohibit legislation of targeted religious discrimination? Does he civil rights act? I am not knowledgeable help me out here.

First amendment.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 01:55 PM
First amendment.

Those "rights" only work if you live in a society with a culture that values those same "rights". We are talking about people who do not recognize the rights of others religious choices hence "holy war".

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 01:58 PM
so once again: go ahead, we're watching.

i dare you.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:01 PM
so once again: go ahead, we're watching.

i dare you.

You want the US to take care of your radical Islam problem? Typical French. I guess a woman like Le Pen will have to stand up for the men of France.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:03 PM
Its a good thing the EU has been focusing on the removal of online patriots(over hate speech). Several raids this week. You wouldn't want some radicals to hurt your countrymen.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 02:08 PM
You want the US to take care of your radical Islam problem? Typical French. I guess a woman like Le Pen will have to stand up for the men of France.

it seems you don't know how to read.

There's 3,3 million muslims living in the USA.

What are you gonna do about it ?

..i mean, it's a simple question, and it seems you guys have all the answers.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:11 PM
We are doing something about it you autist. We are in the process of removing leftist and putting in nationalist. Thats the first step then comes the purge duh. Your country is attempting this but people like yourself are in the way. Muslims are less than 1% of our population. Do you even demographics bro?

Izmael
07-15-2016, 02:17 PM
USA doesn't only have a problem with its Muslims.

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 02:20 PM
Those "rights" only work if you live in a society with a culture that values those same "rights". We are talking about people who do not recognize the rights of others religious choices hence "holy war".

I agree that the they you're referring to does not recognize those rights, but you're legitimizing the they's claim by stripping away the rule of law that was established by the constitution. Not adhering to it in such a way destroys one of the foundations of this country and it's culture.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:28 PM
I agree that the they you're referring to does not recognize those rights, but you're legitimizing the they's claim by stripping away the rule of law that was established by the constitution. Not adhering to it in such a way destroys one of the foundations of this country and it's culture.

Destroying the culture happens when you ship in unassimilated third worlders who dont respect our laws. You have to defend the culture and its laws or they wont remain in place. This "we have to include everyone" idea is garbage and is shown to be incorrect thinking that has misrepresented the founders intent. I dont remember them extending rights to the natives? to the slaves? Mexicans? Chinese? All that has happened is we have been diluted through legalisms to include people that were not even intended to be covered by our laws. Its like proximity is the only thing that gives you "rights" give me a break.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people (except muslims, blacks, jews, mexicans, chinese, atheists and feminists) peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ok got it.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Ok got it.

Who did they mean by THE PEOPLE? It wasnt just warm body status.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Who did they mean by THE PEOPLE? It wasnt just warm body status.

well enlighten me, dear defender of the constitution

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Destroying the culture happens when you ship in unassimilated third worlders who dont respect our laws. You have to defend the culture and its laws or they wont remain in place. This "we have to include everyone" idea is garbage and is shown to be incorrect thinking that has misrepresented the founders intent. I dont remember them extending rights to the natives? to the slaves? Mexicans? Chinese? All that has happened is we have been diluted through legalisms to include people that were not even intended to be covered by our laws. Its like proximity is the only thing that gives you "rights" give me a break.

Unassimilated is the key adjective in your post, and, yes, I agree that assimilation is necessary with any form of immigration. What you're proposing is based on a guess of founder's intent which cannot be rationally guessed, so we have to use the words given to us that make up the laws of the land and uphold them including those amendments that have been added to the constitution. Slave were 3/5 of a person initially then the 13th and 14th amendments went through, and it wasn't until the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts that those amendment's threads came into fruition.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 02:55 PM
well enlighten me, dear defender of the constitution

If you didnt look like these guys you werent included.

http://i.imgur.com/KxCbOza.jpg

The rest of you were shoehorned in through leftist subversion from the 60s onward.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 03:02 PM
If you didnt look like these guys you werent included.

http://i.imgur.com/KxCbOza.jpg

The rest of you were shoehorned in through leftist subversion from the 60s onward.

why didn't they say so in the constitution ? they were pretty smart, and they didn't think of that ..? that's kinda weird, don't you think ? why not say "we, the white people.." ?

Of course you can also denie the influence of Les Lumières (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumi%C3%A8res) on the american constitution that pretty much consecrated the unalienable rights that every human are born with.

In 20 minutes, you're gonna say that the bill of rights is a jewish plot to bring down the white man.. :rolleyes:

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:05 PM
why didn't they say so in the constitution ? they were pretty smart, and they didn't think of that ..? that's kinda weird, don't you think ? why not say "we, the white people.." ?

Of course you can also denie the influence of Les Lumières (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumi%C3%A8res) on the american constitution that pretty much consecrated the unalienable rights that every human are born with.

In 20 minutes, you're gonna say that the bill of rights is a jewish plot to bring down the white man.. :rolleyes:

The world was real fucking big then. They didnt even envision Arabs or Mexicans flooding in. At the time freeing slaves was laughable . They also had faith in the fact that their people would want to remain cuck free. Nothing is perfect.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:06 PM

Not Jewish but its nothing new. Ive mentioned it here several times but even in Platos time they new that a democracy leads to a tyranny. The founders did the best they could to check mate mob rule but like I said the world was pretty homogenous in each region and they didnt envision (((globalism))).

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 03:08 PM
The world was real fucking big then. They didnt even envision Arabs or Mexicans flooding in. At the time freeing slaves was laughable . They also had faith in the fact that their people would want to remain cuck free. Nothing is perfect.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

It's really a shame that i know the founding pillars of your country better than yourself.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:12 PM
It's really a shame that i know the founding pillars of your country better than yourself.

But uh it says men does that mean women shouldn't get rights? Just goes to show how silly it all is. Blood and soil. Countries and governments rise and fall the people remain.

ETA: With specific wording of "men" how did we get to womens rights? Its all shifting sand. Good intentions from an enlightened and homogenous people that has been twisted to force cultural dilution.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 03:18 PM
But uh it says men does that mean women shouldn't get rights? Just goes to show how silly it all is. Blood and soil. Countries and governments rise and fall the people remain.

..which is why there was an amendment to the constitution to deny the prohibition of the vote to women.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:21 PM
So you admit the founders intent means nothing to modern leftist? That it took over a century for that to be torn down? You should look into the funding of the women's suffrage movement.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:22 PM
You are obsessed with the way shit runs here in America while your people are massacred. You disgust me dude. Hope you get snack bar'd in the next happening.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm reasonably confident the Founders, much like myself, were hardline white nationalists

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 03:26 PM
The question remains though - how did the Founding Fathers arrive at this philosophy of brutal racism? Because the Democratic party did not exist in 1776, there is only one reasonable explanation:

Aliens.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:26 PM
I'm reasonably confident the Founders, much like myself, were hardline white nationalists

My family massacred many Indians and Mexicans. Im a direct decedent of Davy Crockett.

Raev
07-15-2016, 03:27 PM

This is the fundamental problem. You can't maintain a liberal democracy if you let in large numbers of people who don't believe in liberal democracy. And since it isn't possible to be a Muslim and also support liberal democracy, it's an easy line to draw.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 03:28 PM
My family massacred many Indians and Mexicans. Im a direct decedent of Davy Crockett.

is your last name crockett?

edit: the crockett line originates in france

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 03:34 PM
You are obsessed with the way shit runs here in America while your people are massacred. You disgust me dude. Hope you get snack bar'd in the next happening.

so far i've been called a jew (as if it was an insult), a "non ethnic french" and now wishes on my death.

http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

Not that long ago i saw you guys complain about Trump that had to close one of his meeting because of the protests. Y'all were like "hurrr look at the liberals they dont want freedom of speech durrr"

well, look at you now, wishing my death for confronting you :rolleyes:

My country is fine. We've been through much much worse for centuries. Fluctuat Nec Mergitur, douchebag.

http://i.imgur.com/W09Pgb1.jpg

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:38 PM
is your last name crockett?

edit: the crockett line originates in france

My grandmothers was. The crockett line was french/english. My fathers side immigrated from Sweden in the early 1800s.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:39 PM
so far i've been called a jew (as if it was an insult), a "non ethnic french" and now wishes on my death.

http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

Not that long ago i saw you guys complain about Trump that had to close one of his meeting because of the protests. Y'all were like "hurrr look at the liberals they dont want freedom of speech durrr"

well, look at you now, wishing my death for confronting you :rolleyes:

My country is fine. We've been through much much worse for centuries. Fluctuat Nec Mergitur, douchebag.

http://i.imgur.com/W09Pgb1.jpg

Your country has been taking it up the ass for centuries. Its why my ancestors moved out when you were beheading people.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 03:39 PM
no, french. crocketagne. google it you fucking frog.

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 03:43 PM

The same David Crockett that surrendered to Santa Anna's flag of no quarter at the Battle of the Alamo?

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:45 PM
The same David Crockett that surrendered to Santa Anna's flag of no quarter at the Battle of the Alamo?

Dude was a fucking boss. Probably killed some of your people before that happened.

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 03:46 PM
Jarnuaga,

What is your proposed solution to this matter of rapidly increasing islamic terror in France? You've been putting it on everyone else to declare their stance and ideas on a solution and then shooting them down, but I've not seen anything from you. This leads me to believe you want to just live with it.

Do tell, what is it that the French should do, that is if you believe they should do anything at all.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:47 PM

Weeks after the battle, stories began to circulate that Crockett was among those who surrendered and were executed.[165] However, Ben, a former American slave who acted as cook for one of Santa Anna's officers, maintained that Crockett's body was found in the barracks surrounded by "no less than sixteen Mexican corpses", with Crockett's knife buried in one of them.[167] Historians disagree on which story is accurate. According to Petite, "every account of the Crockett surrender-execution story comes from an avowed antagonist (either on political or military grounds) of Santa Anna's. It is believed that many stories, such as the surrender and execution of Crockett, were created and spread in order to discredit Santa Anna and add to his role as villain."[168]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett

Fucking hero bro. People like him made it so you can be a hipster that delivers beer in the great state of Texas.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 03:49 PM
since it isn't possible to be a Muslim and also support liberal democracy..

http://i.imgur.com/RgjVWyF.jpg

how many muslims do you know, raev ?

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 03:58 PM

Dude dont you know you arent supposed to judge a people by the actions of one man? :rolleyes:

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 04:04 PM
Jarnuaga,

What is your proposed solution to this matter of rapidly increasing islamic terror in France? You've been putting it on everyone else to declare their stance and ideas on a solution and then shooting them down, but I've not seen anything from you. This leads me to believe you want to just live with it.

Do tell, what is it that the French should do, that is if you believe they should do anything at all.

You wanna end terrorism ? there's no way to really end it.

But you can try: first you gotta go to the root of it all: the israeli-palestinian conflict. Solve it, and i mean solve it fairly. Just stop with the bullshit in both sides: no more hamas rockets, no more colonies in palestinian country. Real palestinian state, jerusalem as a shared city for all 3 religions. The resentment from seeing the USA veto every-single-UN-resolution against israel is one of the main fuel for isis/al qaeda/boko haram etc. Isis is on the verge of being defeated in syria/irak, but it won't stop the terrorism, so if you think you can do it just by sending bombers..

After that, it's a brave new world. hey, it's not easy, israelo-palestine is a shitty conflict that involves so many parameters, you better try to square the circle than solve it. but it is the main issue right now. Solve that, and the harder step will be done.

Before that ? well you can prevent terrorism, yes. Mainly by intelligence, and cooperation with allies about information. Will it prevent ALL terrorism ? of course not. There's something that everyone should have in their mind: if a man is comitted and is not afraid to die, he's gonna kill, whatever you do. If you can't accept that, well, welcome to the real world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 04:05 PM
Dude dont you know you arent supposed to judge a people by the actions of one man? :rolleyes:

I'm not, im judging people on their own merits, instead of putting them in little boxes labeled "muslim", "liberal" or "jew" that they can't escape like you do.

See, you're a moron. That doesn't make me think that all americans are morons, thank god.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 04:09 PM
Is it true that its breaking the French gov was suppressing that the Bataclan victims were tortured before death? Reports saying some were found with eyes gouged out and genitals removed and placed in their mouth.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 04:15 PM
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp %7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Possible coup in Turkey? We have US nukes stored there bros.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 04:15 PM
Is it true that its breaking the French gov was suppressing that the Bataclan victims were tortured before death? Reports saying some were found with eyes gouged out and genitals removed and placed in their mouth.

they were not, it's rumors that have never been confirmed.. but i'm sure you can find me a link to a conspiracy theory website that is the real truth

fash
07-15-2016, 04:16 PM

They did say that. Even immigration was limited to "free white persons of good character" in the immigration laws that showed up in every generation (until the 1960s) e.g. Naturalization Act of 1790, Page Act of 1875, Immigration Act of 1924. Since the 60s, the leftist media has memed "melting pot" and "proposition nation" into most people's minds. These terms didn't show up until 60s as part of propaganda to push the 1965 immigration act. Those memes have worked well and are now common speech.

Why do you think the founding fathers wanted slaves returned to Africa when they were freed? They opposed miscegenation.

fash
07-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Oh, even normal muslims support (https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=3m24s) stoning women for adultry, death to gays, and other punishments in the Quran and from Mohammad?

http://i.imgur.com/X5HsmED.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zIqR55R.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3REvnaS.png

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 04:26 PM
they were not, it's rumors that have never been confirmed.. but i'm sure you can find me a link to a conspiracy theory website that is the real truth

It's in damn near every major news publication :/

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 04:29 PM

So the truth finally is revealed. Who would have thought that Jarnuaga isn't ethnic French?

:rolleyes: very surprised

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Weeks after the battle, stories began to circulate that Crockett was among those who surrendered and were executed.[165] However, Ben, a former American slave who acted as cook for one of Santa Anna's officers, maintained that Crockett's body was found in the barracks surrounded by "no less than sixteen Mexican corpses", with Crockett's knife buried in one of them.[167] Historians disagree on which story is accurate. According to Petite, "every account of the Crockett surrender-execution story comes from an avowed antagonist (either on political or military grounds) of Santa Anna's. It is believed that many stories, such as the surrender and execution of Crockett, were created and spread in order to discredit Santa Anna and add to his role as villain."[168]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett

Fucking hero bro. People like him made it so you can be a hipster that delivers beer in the great state of Texas.

"It is believed," is the key phrase there. Truth is we'll never know the facts, and a story can have a positive or negative effect upon those that hear it. Would love for Austin to erradicate the hipsters there, or have them grow up at least. Being involved with craft beer doesn't warrant a hipster judgement tho'. Pothead or alcoholic are much more reasonable assumptions.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 04:54 PM
It's in damn near every major news publication :/

links, please.

http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t1.asp

http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

Reports of the parlementary commission that did the actual investigation of the attacks. No reports from any of the doctors that performed the extraction, nor from the forensic doctors.

M. le président. À la suite des attentats de novembre, il a été évoqué la commission d’actes de barbarie.

M. François Molins. C’est une rumeur. Les médecins légistes ont été formels : il n’y a pas eu d’acte de barbarie, pas d’utilisation, notamment, d’armes blanches. Selon un témoignage, les testicules d’une personne auraient été coupés, mais aucune constatation n’a permis de le corroborer.

wich roughly translates as:

Forensic doctors were categorical: there was no act of barbarism, no use of knives. According to a witness, the testicles of a person would have been cut, but no findings have corroborated it.

..and before you mention it: not it's not a cover-up. These comissions are meant to be from all political background in the national assembly to prevent that the power in place covers up sensitive information that could harm them. Pretty much like you guys did for the 9/11 investigation if i'm correct.

I'm sure you're gonna believe infowars though.

Raev
07-15-2016, 04:56 PM
To be clear, I don't know that Jarnauga is not ethnic French, I simply gave him the opportunity to say he was and he has declined twice. As you say, not particularly surprising.

Also I knew a decent number of Muslims in college and graduate school. Most were decent people, because if you have a sufficiently high IQ to make it into a top CS program in America you probably aren't a fundamentalist like the vast majority of Muslims.

P.S. To make France take our Muslim refugees, all we have to do is pass some sort of law that threatens them with death, at which point they can all claim political asylum just like the Syrians :D

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X5HsmED.jpg

hmm..

http://i.imgur.com/4iWIuGb.png

Never justified 64%, Rarely justified 19%, sometimes justified 10%, often justified 6% , no answer 1%

source: http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=97

I also found this, it's funny:

http://i.imgur.com/vWs5lpj.png

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Can't find how many people they actually asked, me thinks is not too much.

Conclusion: Either pew is bad, or the data is manipulated.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:21 PM
Confirmed Jarn is a Muslim sympathizer.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:22 PM
To be clear, I don't know that Jarnauga is not ethnic French, I simply gave him the opportunity to say he was and he has declined twice. As you say, not particularly surprising.

I refuse to play your game and consider race like it's something that matters. But you can think i'm black, arab, muslim, or jew, whatever..

maskedmelon
Well not so bad if only 36% think suicide bombings can be justified. Thanks for clearing it up Jar.

Nihilist_santa
Confirmed bros.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Confirmed bros.

Pretty sure he admitted to not being ethnic French. So that leaves ((()))

Jarn is right, it doesn't matter. But it kind of does too, as it explains some small amount of his political orientation-- in my opinion.

He's more of a "The driver fell asleep at the wheel" type of guy and seems to be pro open borders.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Confirmed Jarn is a Muslim sympathizer.

Damn muslim sympathizers checking sources, i bet he learnt that from the liberals

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:27 PM
Well not so bad if only 36% think suicide bombings can be justified. Thanks for clearing it up Jar.

..this is what i meant by "manipulating the data" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:29 PM
Damn muslim sympathizers checking sources, i bet he learnt that from the liberals

Only a (((Muslim sympathizer))) could not think far enough ahead to think those polls reflect honest opinion about terrorist leanings.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:30 PM
Pretty sure he admitted to not being ethnic French. So that leaves ((()))

you want my birth certificate ..? :p

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 05:31 PM

Sorry, arithmetic excites me.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 05:31 PM
polls often show a shocking number of people believe really horrible shit

Hailto
07-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Pokesan you can't ever take the moral high ground after stealing my fungi. You ruined ever quest for me.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:33 PM
^ouch

Pokesan
Pokesan you can't ever take the moral high ground after stealing my fungi. You ruined ever quest for me.

I have no idea what you are talking about, we've never met

Hailto

Do you admit there is a serious problem in your country?

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Only a (((Muslim sympathizer))) could not think far enough ahead to think those polls reflect honest opinion about terrorist leanings.

this is ridiculous. You guys post this to be all "hurrrrrr they want to kill ussss durrrr", but now it's "hurrrr that doesn't reflect anything durrr"

no wonder how trump can get so many votes, you can just say anything without any perception of reality or anything that backs it up, whatever.. (which is apparently exactly the case at 76% :p : http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ )

But who cares about facts, am i rite.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 05:34 PM
touched a nerve

I just meant that a poll like this is equivalent to asking people about shoplifting or lying. I dont think the results can be relied upon. Besides I think if we dont have muslims here then the whole moderate/radical debate is moot.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:35 PM
Do you admit there is a serious problem in your country?

Tell me what you think the problem is

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
this is ridiculous. You guys post this to be all "hurrrrrr they want to kill ussss durrrr", but now it's "hurrrr that doesn't reflect anything durrr"

no wonder how trump can get so many votes, you can just say anything without any perception of reality or anything that backs it up, whatever.. (which is apparently exactly the case at 76% :p : http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ )

But who cares about facts, am i rite.

just to be precise: i think hillary is shit too

Hailto
07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Tell me what you think the problem is

Well given recent events I would hazard a guess that you mighy have a bit of a terrorism and general security problem.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 05:37 PM

Pakistan is our closest ally in the region. Disturbing lack of unfavorable opinion on ISIS. "On the fence" after taking billions a year from the US is not cool pal. Money is supposed to come with certain terms and conditions.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 05:38 PM
Well given recent events I would hazard a guess that you mighy have a bit of a terrorism and general security problem.

Do you think i have more chance to die a violent death in france or in the us ?

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 05:42 PM
please provide links, i havent heard this edit: yes all over the place, got what i need

I did hear about torture in Kenya and the westgate mall attack, but after the fact it wasnt clear if it had happened or not.

Really tried to figure it out, but internet wasnt helping

They did it in the Bangladesh cafe too.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 05:42 PM

I think that is irrelevant. The united states certainty has its demons, we are waking up to the need for gun control. I don't see France waking up.

fash
07-15-2016, 05:43 PM
hmm..

http://i.imgur.com/4iWIuGb.png

Never justified 64%, Rarely justified 19%, sometimes justified 10%, often justified 6% , no answer 1%

You really splitting hairs between "often justified" and "sometimes justified" on supporting suicide bombing and against civilian targets to defend Islam?

Also you quoted the results for general muslims. My image was for age 18-29 muslims.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 05:44 PM

From a radical Muslim, or large truck? Yes.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 05:48 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, we've never met

You really are a lizard? ^^

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:04 PM
I think that is irrelevant. The united states certainty has its demons, we are waking up to the need for gun control. I don't see France waking up.

err, good luck with that (im honest), but that's not the subject.

waking up about what ? terrorism ? we're fighting terrorism. If you have a good idea, let's hear it, hoping you're not gonna go into the "nuke the middle east" or "deport all muslims" way, because i already said what i thought about it.

The guy that drove that truck: he was not known from any anti-terrorist agency, had only a minor issue with justice (a fight on the road where he threw some wood panel at a guy it seems), neighbours saying he didnt even follow ramadam til the end and was enjoying salsa dancing ! He rented a truck 2 days prior saying he needed it to move houses.. which was actually coherent since he was divorcing (heard reports of him apparently beating his wife, but still a rumor yet to be confirmed). Isis didnt claim anything (which is weird since they would claim pretty much anything happening), and no jihadist propaganda was found on him.. (apparently phones are still searched and wife is being interrogated)

Also security was super high since france is still on "etat d'urgence" (state of emergency), had dozens of police/military there, conducting routine checks.. euro just ended and tour de france was still going on, so security was high.

Now tell me. What do you do to stop that guy to drive a truck in a crowd ?

That said, i think it's a bit early to say anything about that. There's probably gonna be an investigation to know if anyone did something wrong that permitted that to happen. But honestly, i don't think so. Just like you dont imagine someone flying boeings into WTC (at the time at least), i don't think anyone could have said "hey they might use a truck and drive through a crowd"

Totally unrelated: Army is trying to make a coup in Turkey, let"s hope that Erdogan is going for good.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:07 PM
You really are a lizard? ^^

these kinds of things happen when you fakepost for a cheap laugh :o

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 06:13 PM

Who did? You mean from that other thread where I asked you if you were actually of French descent and you refused to comment? I even mentioned I was if it made it any easier to admit you were. My surname is French, though I'm mostly of English/British descent, but still my Grandfather was of French descent and our family has been in America for a very long time. After all, you're living in Africa? And some other stuff you've said, it all sounds really fishy.

Btw, welcome to that war I was talking about earlier in this thread, where you mocked me, as Turkey purges the muslim hoards just hours after I wrote that, coincidence eh? Or a piece of that war to come, anyway. Looks like another country that's going to want nothing to do with the EU for what it's doing, like what you support. And this aint a peaceful transition, Turkeys communications have been flipped off (internet kill switch of the liberals) and the military/airforce is doing staffing runs.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:19 PM
who's waking up to the need for gun control

better ban trucks and cars and airplanes.

ridiculous

GTFO with your gun control would solve violence paradigm

Nice logic. Those things serve a non violent purpose in our society. Guns don't, you can't argue with statistics. Tighter gun regulation = less gun violence.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 06:20 PM
Nice logic. Those things serve a non violent purpose in our society. Guns don't, you can't argue with statistics. Tighter gun regulation = less gun violence.

Of course it does. Does it equal less violence though?

Jorgam
07-15-2016, 06:21 PM
see this is were you provide links.

i know about banglasdesh though, all the hostages were killed with a blade and not guns

Just for good measure.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/isis-dhaka-bangladesh-cafe-attack-shooting-hostages-quran-torture-killed-murdered-restaurant-a7115971.html

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Of course it does. Does it equal less violence though?

Yes. The US has one of the highest rates of violent crime of any developed nation. Guns make it extremely easy to kill a large number of people. But I don't want to turn this thread into a gun control argument. It's going to happen wether you like it or not anyway.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes. The US has one of the highest rates of violent crime of any developed nation. Guns make it extremely easy to kill a large number of people. But I don't want to turn this thread into a gun control argument. It's going to happen wether you like it or not anyway.

Of course it does :rolleyes:

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Who did? You mean from that other thread where I asked you if you were actually of French descent and you refused to comment? I even mentioned I was if it made it any easier to admit you were. My surname is French, though I'm mostly of English/British descent, but still my Grandfather was of French descent and our family has been in America for a very long time. After all, you're living in Africa? And some other stuff you've said, it all sounds really fishy.

Btw, welcome to that war I was talking about earlier in this thread, where you mocked me, as Turkey purges the muslim hoards just hours after I wrote that, coincidence eh? Or a piece of that war to come, anyway. Looks like another country that's going to want nothing to do with the EU for what it's doing, like what you support. And this aint a peaceful transition, Turkeys communications have been flipped off (internet kill switch of the liberals) and the military/airforce is doing staffing runs.

Lol

There's always coups in turkey. I dont know if you knew that, but Turkey is one of the only state in the world with secularity written in their constitution. And for some reason, military thinks they're guardian of the constitution.

Erdogan pushed the whole "yeah islam is the true way", military is just putting him back on track.. which is to keep being secular (actually surprised it didnt happen earlier)

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:29 PM

wtf does a terrorist driving a truck through a crowd of people have to do with gun control? :rolleyes: You're drinking the coolaid man.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:31 PM
wtf does a terrorist driving a truck through a crowd of people have to do with gun control? :rolleyes: You're drinking the coolaid man.

He asked if he is safer from violent crime in France or the US. He is certainly safer in France. Gun crime is the biggest contributor to violent crime in the US. Therefore I mentioned it.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:33 PM
so you going door to door to get all the guns in the US?

or are you willing to wait 3 generations to get rid of all the guns

you not going to take the 270 millions guns from people by having them give them up.

Nobody said it was going to happen overnight.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Nobody said it was going to happen overnight.

You are for your government having 100% of the guns? Interesting.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:35 PM
we also have the most ethically diverse developed nation, and you say nothing about income disparity. you act like guns alone is the reason the us has so much gun violence, it is way WAY more complex than there is a lot of guns out there

Don't act like the tool used is irrelevant. I no where claimed a gun has a life of its own. Guns just give the potential to maximize violence where violent tendency already exists.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:38 PM
You are for your government having 100% of the guns? Interesting.

Haven't had a government takeover any any of the other 1st world countries with common sense gun laws. Why are gun nuts always paranoid as fuck about everything? You think some retards with an ak-47 from eBay and a few hundred rounds of ammo would actually stop a fully militarized gov takeover if it was going to happen anyway? Dream on son.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Haha yeah, wtf? Not like the military could fragment during extreme civil unrest.

Jarnauga
http://i.imgur.com/RN2Zbif.gif

Hoozi
Haven't had a government takeover any any of the other 1st world countries with common sense gun laws. Why are gun nuts always paranoid as fuck about everything? You think some retards with an ak-47 from eBay and a few hundred rounds of ammo would actually stop a fully militarized gov takeover if it was going to happen anyway? Dream on son.

"common sense gun laws" does not equal 270 million guns removed from the citizens.

Also, you are dead wrong if you think your government is your friend and that those 270 million guns arent keeping many of our politicians in check.

P.S. Keep drinking the coolaid.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:41 PM
"common sense gun laws" does not equal 270 million guns removed from the citizens.

Also, you are dead wrong if you think your government is your friend and that those 270 million guns arent keeping many of our politicians in check.

lol

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:42 PM

yep, that guy that tried to shoot reagan is an american patriot

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:44 PM

P.S. Keep drinking the coolaid.

Why hasn't a gov takeover happened in any other developed nation with gun restriction? You are paranoid dude it comes hand and hand with gun fetishism.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 06:44 PM
The fungi victim is right though, full scale US military use of force against the people would not end well for the people. That is not a realistic scenario though. Firearms are a potent deterrent for far more benign denials of liberty.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:45 PM
yep, that guy that tried to shoot reagan is an american patriot

That has literally nothing to do with this conversation about the government turning on the people.

Seriously - are you guys this blind to the entire point of the 2nd amendment? Let me give you a hint: it has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:46 PM
and a bomb has way more potential

we banning fertilizer or diesel fuel

we banning trucks

we banning planes

the tool isnt irrelevant but scary black guns are not the problem either.

problem is crazy people, and with crazy people they will find a way to harm others. and since guns are a thing in modern society, they will find a way to get them

criminals/crazy people dont care about the law, they will get shit no matter what. make it harder, well it just means they will take an additional 2 months, where there is a will there is a way ;)

Gun crime is a fraction of what it is per capita in the UK as it is in the US. So does the UK just have a more well behaved populace or do gun laws work?

Hoozi
Why hasn't a gov takeover happened in any other developed nation with gun restriction? You are paranoid dude it comes hand and hand with gun fetishism.

See my last post. You are naive.

Also, off the top of my head without even thinking about it: Germany.

Pokesan
That has literally nothing to do with this conversation about the government turning on the people.

Seriously - are you guys this blind to the entire point of the 2nd amendment? Let me give you a hint: it has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting.

we're not misunderstanding you. you think domestic gun ownership constitutes a viable resistance to the US military.

this is not the case.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 06:48 PM
have you seen what happened in syria

pretty sure the anti gov people didnt have tanks and heavy arms before it started

Comparing the US to Syria.

I'm done, good day.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:50 PM
we're not misunderstanding you. you think domestic gun ownership constitutes a viable resistance to the US military.

this is not the case.

I am not misunderstanding you either, but it is the case. Aside from a fierce resistance from the people, many die hard constitutional/2nd amendment in the military / police would abandon their post, the military would crumble. Our good men and women in the military take their oaths pretty fucking seriously.

Since most of you dont know wtf im talking about, here it is:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:51 PM
I am not misunderstanding you either, but it is the case. Aside from a fierce resistance from the people, many die hard constitutional/2nd amendment in the military / police would abandon their post, the military would crumble. Our good men and women in the military take their oaths pretty fucking seriously.

lol

it would be a sick red dawn cosplay though

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 06:51 PM
we banning fertilizer or diesel fuel

we banning trucks

we banning planes

that argument is such bullshit.

Yeah you can drive a truck over people and kill them. But it's not its primary use, and we need truck and cars to go around. Same with knives, you need them to cook and stuff. Or hammers.

The goal of guns is.. well, to kill. You can say "to defend myself" to be politically correct if you want, but in this way, defending yourself is killing, or at least seriously harming. I need a licence to drive a car, and several regulations apply on speed, belt, upkeep of the car, you have to actually see enough to drive it.. etc etc. Do you think it's the state opressing you with their road laws ? no, it's for the common good.

You can be blind and buy a gun in the usa. yep. i'm sure he'll be able to defend himself if the state sends SWAT teams against him.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:52 PM
so do the men in blue

oath is oath

yup - meant to loop them in too, sorry!

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 06:54 PM
how often do you weirdos fantasize about guerilla warring the inevitable government takeover?

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 06:55 PM

Yeah you can drive a truck over people and kill them. But it's not its primary use, and we need truck and cars to go around. Same with knives, you need them to cook and stuff. Or hammers.

The goal of guns is.. well, to kill. You can say "to defend myself" to be politically correct if you want, but in this way, defending yourself is killing, or at least seriously harming. I need a licence to drive a car, and several regulations apply on speed, belt, upkeep of the car, you have to actually see enough to drive it.. etc etc. Do you think it's the state opressing you with their road laws ? no, it's for the common good.

You can be blind and buy a gun in the usa. yep. i'm sure he'll be able to defend himself if the state sends SWAT teams against him.

Nah, you don't need any of those things to accomplish the task. They just make it easier. Here's the thing though, guns primary use isn't killing people. If we wanna compare apples to apples, let's. The vast majority of guns in the us are not used for killing people.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 06:55 PM

"Shall not be infringed" couldn't be more clear, even if english isnt your native language.

Sage Truthbearer
07-15-2016, 06:57 PM
So, your home militia can totally take out unmanned drones and fighter planes from the world's most powerful military.

And the military will magically refuse orders to defend people from a fringe insurgents attacking our country.

This is a really fascinating fantasy guys, please keep going.

Pokesan
07-15-2016, 07:00 PM
on top of this, remember those patriots that took over the nature preserve in washington (i believe) the feds didnt go in there, why, cause they were armed and knew how to handle their weapons

so dont say armed citizens cant keep govt at bay, has already been proven they can

feds could have slaughtered them with ease, but Waco changed their policy for dealing with that type of lunacy. it's a press/image thing only, it is absolutely not fear of you untrained fat retards playing rambo.

Jarnauga
do i need to pull stats about rape and assualt in the UK?\

how about we look at germany during the new year, thousands sexually assaulted by refugees. a gun here or there might of help those women

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://i.imgur.com/mN1A9vq.png
http://i.imgur.com/trzWNNF.png

Hoozi
So, your home militia can totally take out unmanned drones and fighter planes from the world's most powerful military.

And the military will magically refuse orders to defend people from a fringe insurgents attacking our country.

This is a really fascinating fantasy guys, please keep going.

Yeah you're right, we should just bend over and give them our firearms and not try to stand up for what we think is right. :rolleyes:

Do they have the advantage? For certain. Should we put up a fight if it came to it? Absolutely.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 07:01 PM
how often do you weirdos fantasize about guerilla warring the inevitable government takeover?

Tbh, the Turkey thread hit me minda excited *blushes*

But then I realized I'd be killed or maimed or tortured or raped or all the above and decided that I was not thinking responsibly.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Lol

There's always coups in turkey. I dont know if you knew that, but Turkey is one of the only state in the world with secularity written in their constitution. And for some reason, military thinks they're guardian of the constitution.

Erdogan pushed the whole "yeah islam is the true way", military is just putting him back on track.. which is to keep being secular (actually surprised it didnt happen earlier)

So it's just a little uh "putting him back on track", eh? See this is good writing material, I couldn't dream this shinola up. Sometimes you just gotta observe the left in motion to get a clear perspective of just what the hell they're doing lol

http://i.imgur.com/GwJJjmS.jpg?1

Don't you have like a profile page pic?? I wanna see you in your long Afgan style turban with your dark eyes :o

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:02 PM
"Shall not be infringed" couldn't be more clear, even if english isnt your native language.

you can change your constitution. you did it in the past.

Hoozi
07-15-2016, 07:03 PM
you can change your constitution. you did it in the past.

http://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:04 PM
So it's just a little uh "putting him back on track", eh? See this is good writing material, I couldn't dream this shinola up. Sometimes you just gotta observe the left in motion to get a clear perspective of just what the hell they're doing lol

http://i.imgur.com/GwJJjmS.jpg?1

Don't you have like a profile page pick?? I wanna see you in your long Afgan style turban with your dark eyes :o

I dont think he would be "put back on track" no, if military wins erdogan is either gonna get killed or exiled, no idea, but no way he keeps power.

That said i dont think it's the start of a military junte or something.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 07:08 PM
on top of this, remember those patriots that took over the nature preserve in washington (i believe) the feds didnt go in there, why, cause they were armed and knew how to handle their weapons

so dont say armed citizens cant keep govt at bay, has already been proven they can

Happened in Oregon. They didn't go in there because they didn't want a gigantic media stink ending with 20 retards dead. In the end they still surrendered, and the one who reached for his gun suicided by cop. It had nothing to do with the fact they were proving to be some sort of formidable force to deal with. It was a handful of white trash dudes sitting around a campfire drinking budlight with assault rifles. Trust me, I watched the live streams they put out, it happened pretty close to where I live.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:12 PM
i wonder why obama was never overthrown :rolleyes:

Hailto
07-15-2016, 07:12 PM
feds could have slaughtered them with ease, but Waco changed their policy for dealing with that type of lunacy. it's a press/image thing only, it is absolutely not fear of you untrained fat retards playing rambo.

This. Anyone that believes to the contrary is delusional.

A better question is, why are gun nuts so fucking paranoid about everything?

Hailto
07-15-2016, 07:14 PM
My favorite videos of the Oregon occupation where when they were literally crying on youtube livestreams asking to be able to go home and have all their charges dropped after they got tired of playing solider.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 07:16 PM
The fungi victim is right though, full scale US military use of force against the people would not end well for the people. That is not a realistic scenario though. Firearms are a potent deterrent for far more benign denials of liberty.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 07:20 PM
I would say the BLM (not black lives matter) controversy in Oregon was a fairly benign denial of liberty. Still ended with all the weekend militia crying and asking to go home. Guns are not protecting you from anything. It's quite the contrary.

Nihilist_santa
07-15-2016, 07:22 PM
I would say the BLM (not black lives matter) controversy in Oregon was a fairly benign denial of liberty. Still ended with all the weekend militia crying and asking to go home. Guns are not protecting you from anything. It's quite the contrary.

Well the current BLM will monkey gangbang your loved ones if things progress further. Hope they fear your words pal.

Hailto
07-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Well the current BLM will monkey gangbang your loved ones if things progress further. Hope they fear your words pal.

You sound like a very reasonable man.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:26 PM
My favorite videos of the Oregon occupation where when they were literally crying on youtube livestreams asking to be able to go home and have all their charges dropped after they got tired of playing solider.

you obviously didn't see this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2bCO0u6H2Q

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 07:28 PM
I dont think he would be "put back on track" no, if military wins erdogan is either gonna get killed or exiled, no idea, but no way he keeps power.

That said i dont think it's the start of a military junte or something.
They are bombing him, ...or stafing as far as the footage I've seen, aint any exile coming. The military has already assumed control and instituted martial law, though likely still in the process of the act (they will eventually rebuild the gov, but that's just a red herring point you made). Literally, there are firefights going on right now.

You're in complete denial, and avoid the point which has enforced my early thread comment. Somehow you think Europe is going to sit on it's hands as they are slaughtered in their sleep. Meanwhile this is the same country, Turkey, that almost sparked a NATO vs. Russia WWIII. I'm just tellin you, what I wrote is spot on, you just have your head in the sand which is a major component of why it's going to happen (why it already is) as you are not the only one with their head in the sand.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:34 PM
They are bombing him, ...or stafing as far as the footage I've seen, aint any exile coming. The military has already assumed control and instituted martial law, though likely still in the process of the act (they will eventually rebuild the gov, but that's just a red herring point you made). Literally, there are firefights going on right now.

You're in complete denial, and avoid the point which has enforced my early thread comment. Somehow you think Europe is going to sit on it's hands as they are slaughtered in their sleep. Meanwhile this is the same country, Turkey, that almost sparked a NATO vs. Russia WWIII. I'm just tellin you, what I wrote is spot on, you just have your head in the sand which is a major component of why it's going to happen (why it already is) as you are not the only one with their head in the sand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

see how many there is in 50 years..? what makes you think this one is a sign of doomsday or whatever you think it is.

i'll come back in a week to bump this to show you how wrong you are.

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 07:45 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

see how many there is in 50 years..? what makes you think this one is a sign of doomsday or whatever you think it is.

i'll come back in a week to bump this to show you how wrong you are.
This has nothing to do with 20 years ago. This is over the hostilities of today. You think the current situation of Europe and the modern EU and NATO has anything to do with current events of 20 years ago?!?

And I didn't say doomsday. I'm just calling out the coming war, albeit a fairly big war as it's potential, it's inevitable on this libtard course of world affairs, even Putin is saying that. This is what the libtards have brought onto us, and why Turkey is burning right now (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epE4jt3s550), today. Not f-ing 20 years ago, geez.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 07:54 PM
This has nothing to do with 20 years ago. This is over the hostilities of today. You think the current situation of Europe and the modern EU and NATO has anything to do with current events of 20 years ago?!?

And I didn't say doomsday. I'm just calling out the coming war, albeit a fairly big war as it's potential, it's inevitable on this libtard course of world affairs, even Putin is saying that. This is what the libtards have brought onto us, and why Turkey is burning right now (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epE4jt3s550), today. Not f-ing 20 years ago, geez.

Ok tell me what's gonna happen, i like bedtime stories

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Ok tell me what's gonna happen, i like bedtime stories
You're insanity as you flee to a bomb shelter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKMjHDjBTE) for the long sleep after your libtards spark this war. You actually think this is a joke?!? The liberals have absolutely lost their freaking minds!
You must feel real safe in Africa as you watch the West burn. Africa, where they have pretty much no rights etc.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 08:05 PM
You're insanity as you flee to a bomb shelter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKMjHDjBTE) for the long sleep after your libtards spark this war. You actually think this is a joke?!? The liberals have absolutely lost their freaking minds!
You must feel real safe in Africa as you watch the West burn. Africa, where they have pretty much no rights etc.

so you're saying russia is gonna start a war with NATO because they disagree with the missile system etc ?

we're talking about that (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ballistic_missile) right ? because i remember bush being all shitty with that.

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 08:07 PM
well apparently the coup has failed so, too bad for WW3 it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daywolf
07-15-2016, 08:40 PM
so you're saying russia is gonna start a war with NATO because they disagree with the missile system etc ?

we're talking about that (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ballistic_missile) right ? because i remember bush being all shitty with that.

well apparently the coup has failed so, too bad for WW3 it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did you just say that? WOW you just have no idea what's going on, do you?
So this is Bush's fault? lol? Are you sure you aint living in moms basement in the US? I mean... WOW! You're some pretty die-hard lefty.

And let me get this straight, I mean if the coup was put down anyway, that the left who has been leading us to war, that if they are victorious, there will be no war? Care to explain that logic? The left, the pro-islamization sharia law loving globalist elitist left, the one that just nearly started WWIII from Turkey/NATO what last year? If they retain power in Turkey, WWIII diverted?? ...and it's Bush's fault?

I don't usually declare victory in threads, but...
:( but it feels empty, my opponent doesn't know squat :/

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Did you just say that? WOW you just have no idea what's going on, do you?
So this is Bush's fault? lol? Are you sure you aint living in moms basement in the US? I mean... WOW! You're some pretty die-hard lefty.

And let me get this straight, I mean if the coup was put down anyway, that the left who has been leading us to war, that if they are victorious, there will be no war? Care to explain that logic? The left, the pro-islamization sharia law loving globalist elitist left, the one that just nearly started WWIII from Turkey/NATO what last year? If they retain power in Turkey, WWIII diverted?? ...and it's Bush's fault?

I don't usually declare victory in threads, but...
:( but it feels empty, my opponent doesn't know squat :/

show me on the doll where the liberal touched you

Lune
07-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Jarnauga you are straight up arguing with a retarded person

stop it for your own health

Jarnauga
07-15-2016, 08:48 PM

i know, but it entertains me, and i can't sleep for some reason

R Flair
07-16-2016, 12:22 AM

says one butter-brain to another

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 12:50 AM
[QUOTE=Jarnauga;2323104]show me on the doll where the liberal touched you
/me Points to the mind and smears the letters F U C and K in the mud.

Lojik
07-16-2016, 01:18 AM
You wanna end terrorism ? there's no way to really end it.

But you can try: first you gotta go to the root of it all: the israeli-palestinian conflict. Solve it, and i mean solve it fairly. Just stop with the bullshit in both sides: no more hamas rockets, no more colonies in palestinian country. Real palestinian state, jerusalem as a shared city for all 3 religions. The resentment from seeing the USA veto every-single-UN-resolution against israel is one of the main fuel for isis/al qaeda/boko haram etc. Isis is on the verge of being defeated in syria/irak, but it won't stop the terrorism, so if you think you can do it just by sending bombers..

After that, it's a brave new world. hey, it's not easy, israelo-palestine is a shitty conflict that involves so many parameters, you better try to square the circle than solve it. but it is the main issue right now. Solve that, and the harder step will be done.

Before that ? well you can prevent terrorism, yes. Mainly by intelligence, and cooperation with allies about information. Will it prevent ALL terrorism ? of course not. There's something that everyone should have in their mind: if a man is comitted and is not afraid to die, he's gonna kill, whatever you do. If you can't accept that, well, welcome to the real world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It might be different in France, but mainstream politics in the USA just doesn't allow for any sort of critique of the policies of the state of Israel. If any politician takes a viewpoint like that they get labeled as an anti-semite pretty quick. But it's pretty clear the answer to the terrorist threat is to bomb more brown people, that seems to be working.

Izmael
07-16-2016, 06:30 AM
It is actually quite the contrary in France. The general political line is to imply criticism of Israel. Those who do not are usually labeled at least a little provocative.

Matter of fact I can't think right off the bat of a french politician of any sizable caliber that would be openly pro-Israeli.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 09:46 AM
It is actually quite the contrary in France. The general political line is to imply criticism of Israel. Those who do not are usually labeled at least a little provocative.

Matter of fact I can't think right off the bat of a french politician of any sizable caliber that would be openly pro-Israeli.

...french prime minister attended the crif dinner in march, lol. (crif being the french association of jewish people to be short).

http://www.trulynews.com/news/4249/valls-dinner-of-crif-the-french-jews-should-not-doubt-the-france.html

it's not about supporting or not supporting israel. Israel as a state should be protected, nobody denies that (beside some extremists that still think they can throw them back at sea). It's about saying that installing settlements in palestinian lands saying "this land is mine, god gave it to me" is batshit crazy. Just like it's batshit crazy to think that you can make israelis go back to the countries they were living in before ww2. i mean i can understand that you could be against zionism in the 40's or 50's, but what about now ? people are born there , it's their land just as much as anyone else born there, period.

when both parties will recognize both of these facts, peace will be closer than ever.

fash
07-16-2016, 10:44 AM
He asked if he is safer from violent crime in France or the US. He is certainly safer in France. Gun crime is the biggest contributor to violent crime in the US. Therefore I mentioned it.

Per 100,000:

Homicides
-fr= 1 (2012)
-us= 4,5 (2013)

Rape
-fr= 16,2 (2009)
-us= 26,9 (2011)

Robbery
-fr= 10,8 (2004)
-us= 146,4 (2006)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States?wprov=sfla1

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies#2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_France?wprov=sfla1

But yeah, guns = less crimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn liberal internet bias again !

White population %
-fr= 85%
-us= 63%

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 11:02 AM
i asked you where you got this figure about whites in france, since ethnic statistics are banned in france

cf: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_censuses#France

fash
07-16-2016, 11:11 AM
i asked you where you got this figure about whites in france, since ethnic statistics are banned in france

cf: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_censuses#France

I gave you a link to the source in the other thread. Go read it. Or spend a minute googling ffs. It's an estimate from Institut Montaigne.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 11:21 AM
I found it funny that i've been told that france was basically africa now because of all the immigrants, but now it's not because we have less crime.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fash
07-16-2016, 11:50 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://i.imgur.com/mN1A9vq.png
http://i.imgur.com/trzWNNF.png

Scotland is around 95% white. US is very diverse (our strength!) -- around 65% non-hispanic white.

Those rape stats are wrong fyi. If you look at the source, it includes any sexual crime, not just rape. According to FBI data, US rape arrest rate per 100,000 population is 4.2. Other sexual offenses are 14.6 per 100,000 (excluding rape and prostitution).

US's black population (13% of total US pop) committed 31% of the total rapes in 2013, according to FBI crime stats. US hispanic and non-hispanic white population (77% of total US pop) commited 66%. I would be interested to see the non-hispanic white rates, but they don't appear to have those in the 2013 report. Interesting data...

sOurDieSel
07-16-2016, 11:59 AM
Another Aloha Snack'Bar for the French masses... Congratulations, you have been Cultural Enriched!

The solution to brown people following the religion of peace blowing stuff up because you hurt their feel feelz is to of course import millions more violent brown people whom follow the religion of peace in order to make up for slavery and colonization. You wouldn't want to be called a racist now would you, goyim?

fash
07-16-2016, 01:31 PM
itt:
http://i.imgur.com/KbIXTjn.png

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Another Aloha Snack'Bar for the French masses... Congratulations, you have been Cultural Enriched!

The solution to brown people following the religion of peace blowing stuff up because you hurt their feel feelz is to of course import millions more violent brown people whom follow the religion of peace in order to make up for slavery and colonization. You wouldn't want to be called a racist now would you, goyim?

i guess the fact he wasn't a refugee is irrelevant to you..?

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 01:45 PM
the fuck is a goyim btw

fash
07-16-2016, 02:08 PM
i guess the fact he wasn't a refugee is irrelevant to you..?

Nobody said he was a refugee. Looks at the facts at hand.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 02:51 PM
the fuck is a goyim btw

Yiddish word for non-Jewish person as defined by descendant from the mother's blood line.

Jarnauga
07-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Yiddish word for non-Jewish person as defined by descendant from the mother's blood line.

oh i see, once again the racial grid of view card

Whatever, i'm not gonna debate with assholes that think someone is defined by his skin color or his religious heritage.

USA is a predominantly christian country, and still you have more porn and divorces than anywhere else. If an american christian can handle that, you can also handle the idea of muslims that doesnt want to stone women.. Of course, none of you ever actually met any muslim people, and still you seem to know everything about them.

When obama was elected, i was really hopeful for y'all. I was like "damn, 60 years ago, that country was still hunting black people like cattle, and now one is president". Regardless of how good or bad he was, what an example you were setting for the world !

..and now you guys manage to make trump the nominee for republicans. w-t-f. I mean, same thing, whatever you think of republican ideology (i actually liked Sanders), i'm sure there's a bunch of serious ones that actually have the shoulders for the job. But no, trump it is.

Now i think you're declining. When i see some people pretty much rejoicing at every terrorist attacks, just because it somehow confirms their racist views of "me-good-them-bad", i feel sick. Not that you should care about what i think, it's not my country.. There's actually a part of me that want trump to be elected, it would be 4 years of fun :D and in 4 years, when nothing will have changed, i wonder who you're gonna have left to blame. My bet is it's gonna be like irak, everybody gonna say "hurr i was against durr" :rolleyes:

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 05:19 PM
oh i see, once again the racial grid of view card

Whatever, i'm not gonna debate with assholes that think someone is defined by his skin color or his religious heritage.

USA is a predominantly christian country, and still you have more porn and divorces than anywhere else. If an american christian can handle that, you can also handle the idea of muslims that doesnt want to stone women.. Of course, none of you ever actually met any muslim people, and still you seem to know everything about them.

When obama was elected, i was really hopeful for y'all. I was like "damn, 60 years ago, that country was still hunting black people like cattle, and now one is president". Regardless of how good or bad he was, what an example you were setting for the world !

..and now you guys manage to make trump the nominee for republicans. w-t-f. I mean, same thing, whatever you think of republican ideology (i actually liked Sanders), i'm sure there's a bunch of serious ones that actually have the shoulders for the job. But no, trump it is.

Now i think you're declining. When i see some people pretty much rejoicing at every terrorist attacks, just because it somehow confirms their racist views of "me-good-them-bad", i feel sick. Not that you should care about what i think, it's not my country.. There's actually a part of me that want trump to be elected, it would be 4 years of fun :D and in 4 years, when nothing will have changed, i wonder who you're gonna have left to blame. My bet is it's gonna be like irak, everybody gonna say "hurr i was against durr" :rolleyes:

Can't lump all Americans into the same boat based what some internet debaters have argued. They're parroting 4chan, most of the time, which has an active Trump thread asking for donations (yeah, rule 1 is dumb since everyone knows about 4chan now) and keeping it at the top of /pol.

fash
07-16-2016, 05:26 PM
USA is a predominantly christian country, and still you have more porn and divorces than anywhere else.

What's this have to do with the topic? You know France and US have similar Christian population percentage, right?

Of course, none of you ever actually met any muslim people, and still you seem to know everything about them.

Normal muslims (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=3m24s)

And what example is that? That diversity and race baiting politicians help a nation?

Now i think you're declining.

Interesting how you say that right after stating Obama sets a great example for the world.

When i see some people pretty much rejoicing at every terrorist attacks, just because it somehow confirms their racist views of "me-good-them-bad", i feel sick.

What's really sick is people like you who rather call facts racists than have an honest look at the issues.

http://i.imgur.com/KbIXTjn.png

Patriam1066
07-16-2016, 05:55 PM
Jarnauga

You are more mad at people against Islam than you are at Muslims committing atrocities across this planet. I hope when you celebrate Eid this year you ask Allah why he made his followers uniquely hateful and unsuccessful on this planet. I don't see Mormons, Christians, Jews, or Buddhists failing like the 56 majority Islamic countries do. I don't see many Christian conversative "honor killings," and I've yet to see an acid attack against a woman that didn't involve a Muslim man

Islam sucks, it just does.
-signed, an ex-Muslim who has been to mosques more time in his life than most of you combined, although probably not Jarnauga

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 06:02 PM
Gonna leave this here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

Pitborn
07-16-2016, 06:05 PM
A Muslim guy walks into a bar, and orders shots for everyone.

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 07:54 PM
Gonna leave this here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761
So they were fasting around Medina, and the traditional breaking of the fast with a cannon this year was replace with a suicide bombing. They didn't even realize it wasn't a cannon except that it was louder, and so they broke their fast on it. Or they knew... just a little change from the usual to emphasize the conquest of the West.

btw imo France is lost. They shouldn't expect the US to come and bail them out again like when they lost their country to Hitler. Anyway the muslims would probably do scorched earth x10 before we even got there. They best off just buying tickets to Quebec.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 09:47 PM
So they were fasting around Medina, and the traditional breaking of the fast with a cannon this year was replace with a suicide bombing. They didn't even realize it wasn't a cannon except that it was louder, and so they broke their fast on it. Or they knew... just a little change from the usual to emphasize the conquest of the West.

btw imo France is lost. They shouldn't expect the US to come and bail them out again like when they lost their country to Hitler. Anyway the muslims would probably do scorched earth x10 before we even got there. They best off just buying tickets to Quebec.

Nah, they guy was attempting to gain entry into the mosque where Muhammed is buried.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 09:50 PM
from july 5th

please enlighten us why this is here, not going back and reading pages of crap

Mainly for the consideration that the terrorists aren't actual adherents to Islam, but use the religion to justify their violence and cover up their criminal activities. Who blows up their second holiest site?

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 10:31 PM
Mainly for the consideration that the terrorists aren't actual adherents to Islam, but use the religion to justify their violence and cover up their criminal activities. Who blows up their second holiest site?A muslim. They fight over their sites, arguing which is more holy etc. It's what they do, it's what their book teaches them and all their additional 'tradition books' especially.

And once they conquer a land, such as Paris, they believe it's theirs forever and have a duty to fight for it relentlessly until they get it back if removed. Or Londonistan for that matter. But some cities in France, some estimated as high as 40% muslim, conquered territory for Islam, forever to be a pawn in their eternal war.

Anyway it says it right in the article, some didn't even know it was a suicide bomber going off, they thought it was the fast breaking cannon. And really, I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional and the person never planned to enter the site. Very likely not a "lone wolf" incident as the left keep claiming for every episode now. Likely some idiot in trouble with his cell and it was either that or watch his family be executed slowly in some form of disgrace forever rejected by the god of islam.

Interesting the new liberal position in every incident now is to argue this muslim or that muslim really wasn't a real muslim. The libs seem to have been indoctrinated into islam and now are the true torch bearers of caliphate rulership. Just like they play Pope or Abe Lincoln or what have you, they seem to think they are our new moral teachers in all things. Not that Alhd is that deep into it, but the influences of those that do are prevalent.

Saludeen
07-16-2016, 10:54 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful.

2:11 And if they are told: "Do not make corruption in the land," they say: "But we are reformers!"

2:12 No, they are the corruptors, but they do not perceive.

16:28 Those whom their lives are terminated by the angels, while they had wronged themselves: "Amnesty, we have not done any evil!" "Alas, God is aware of what you have done."

32:20 And as for those who were wicked, their abode is the Fire. Every time they try to leave it, they will be put back in it, and it will be said to them: "Taste the retribution of the Fire which you used to deny."

7:53 Are they waiting for what it says to come true? On the day it comes true, those who previously forgot it will say: "The messengers of our Lord have come with the truth! Are there any intercessors to intercede for us? Or can we be sent back and we will work differently than what we did?" They have lost their souls and what they have invented has abandoned them.

4:125 And who is better in the system than the one who submits himself to God, and he is a good doer, and he follows the creed of Abraham in monotheism? And God took Abraham as a friend.

29:58 And those who believe and do good works, We will settle them in mansions in the Paradise, with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein. Excellent is the reward for the workers.

33:48 And do not obey the rejecters and the hypocrites, and ignore their insults, and put your trust in God; for God suffices as an advocate.

Ahldagor
07-16-2016, 11:12 PM
A muslim. They fight over their sites, arguing which is more holy etc. It's what they do, it's what their book teaches them and all their additional 'tradition books' especially.

And once they conquer a land, such as Paris, they believe it's theirs forever and have a duty to fight for it relentlessly until they get it back if removed. Or Londonistan for that matter. But some cities in France, some estimated as high as 40% muslim, conquered territory for Islam, forever to be a pawn in their eternal war.

Anyway it says it right in the article, some didn't even know it was a suicide bomber going off, they thought it was the fast breaking cannon. And really, I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional and the person never planned to enter the site. Very likely not a "lone wolf" incident as the left keep claiming for every episode now. Likely some idiot in trouble with his cell and it was either that or watch his family be executed slowly in some form of disgrace forever rejected by the god of islam.

Interesting the new liberal position in every incident now is to argue this muslim or that muslim really wasn't a real muslim. The libs seem to have been indoctrinated into islam and now are the true torch bearers of caliphate rulership. Just like they play Pope or Abe Lincoln or what have you, they seem to think they are our new moral teachers in all things. Not that Alhd is that deep into it, but the influences of those that do are prevalent.

It's Mecca then Medina for all Muslims. Muhammed's burial site, Prophet's Mosque, is in Medina which is what the guy had targeted. It's an oroborous kind of path that ISIS is on, and I'm hoping more happens because the middle east will start having to clean up their own shit for once; or become a huge pile of shit that can be swept up by the west. There were also two other attacks at that time. One in Jedah and the other in Qatif. Very coordinated.

Prophet's Mosque:
http://i.imgur.com/jSZMe1A.jpg

Also, don't go on a tangential lecture when your stance on Islam, "the left," and globalists has been made clear from previous posts. It makes you sound obsessive and lacking control (just a tip).

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 11:17 PM
Translation of Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64:

Narrated 'Ali:

Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

killkillkillkilllielieliekillkillkill

Lune
07-16-2016, 11:20 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

2:11 And if they are told: "Do not make corruption in the land," they say: "But we are reformers!"

2:12 No, they are the corruptors, but they do not perceive.

16:28 Those whom their lives are terminated by the angels, while they had wronged themselves: "Amnesty, we have not done any evil!" "Alas, God is aware of what you have done."

32:20 And as for those who were wicked, their abode is the Fire. Every time they try to leave it, they will be put back in it, and it will be said to them: "Taste the retribution of the Fire which you used to deny."

7:53 Are they waiting for what it says to come true? On the day it comes true, those who previously forgot it will say: "The messengers of our Lord have come with the truth! Are there any intercessors to intercede for us? Or can we be sent back and we will work differently than what we did?" They have lost their souls and what they have invented has abandoned them.

4:125 And who is better in the system than the one who submits himself to God, and he is a good doer, and he follows the creed of Abraham in monotheism? And God took Abraham as a friend.

29:58 And those who believe and do good works, We will settle them in mansions in the Paradise, with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein. Excellent is the reward for the workers.

33:48 And do not obey the rejecters and the hypocrites, and ignore their insults, and put your trust in God; for God suffices as an advocate.

Terrorism ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html)

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/)

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq. (http://www.people-press.org/2004/03/16/a-year-after-iraq-war/)

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children: (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html)

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans 32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans 41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans 38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans 83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose) 62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose) 42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose) A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans: (Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%) About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S. (http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf)

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah 30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah 45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative) 43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative) (http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/)

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative). 49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative) 49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative) 39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative) (http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. 34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. (http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/)

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable". (http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml)

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops. (http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist)

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified. 35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall). 42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall). 22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall). 29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall). (http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60)

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never). 28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never). (http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/)

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified (http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60)

ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities. 27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate. (http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist)

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack. (http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist)

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police. (http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist)

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified. 37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target". (http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist)

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified). (http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf)

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh). (http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf)

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians. (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely)

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say. (http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/)

It doesn't do any good to sit here and cite scripture when a huge part of what makes Islam a cancer comes from its associated cultural attributes, including intolerance, militancy, and the subjugation of women.

Islam as a religion is heavily intertwined with politics and culture to a much greater degree than most other religions; it's not just a system of religious beliefs, it's a philosophy of everyday life that is conducive to fundamentalism, theocracy, and radicalism.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

http://i.imgur.com/npqc5VD.png

Saludeen
07-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Bukhari invented his own religion like the other authors of hadiths that insult and lie about Muhammad. That's why its a sect called Sunni. Those books have no authority in Islam because God sent the Qur'an that's complete, clear, and fully detailed.

And you have to be fortunate by the Grace of God, be He Glorified, to see the simplicity, beauty, value, and practicality of it. Those with wicked hearts can't, God willing, because deliberately distort and corrupt.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
6:114 "Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you the Book fully detailed?" Those to whom We have given the Book know it is sent down from your Lord with the truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

45:6 These are God's signs that We recite to you with truth. So, in which hadith, after God and His signs, do they acknowledge?

6:112 We have permitted the enemies of every prophet, human and Jinn devils, to inspire in each other fancy words in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

3:7 He is the One who sent down to you the book, from which there are definite signs; they are the essence of the book; and others, which are multiple-meaning. As for those who have disease in their hearts, eager to cause confusion and eager to derive their interpretation, they will follow what is multiple-meaning from it. But none knows their meaning except God and those who are well founded in knowledge; they say, "We acknowledge it, all is from our Lord." None will remember except the people of intellect.

49:13 O people, We created you from a male and female, and We made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Surely, the most honorable among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is Knowledgeable, Expert.

Pokesan
07-16-2016, 11:33 PM
saludeen what is your view on the turkish soldiers being executed in the streets?

Lune
07-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Bukhari invented his own religion like the other authors of hadiths that insult and lie about Muhammad. That's why its a sect called Sunni. Those books have no authority in Islam because God sent the Qur'an that's complete, clear, and fully detailed.

That's funny, the vast majority of Muslims worldwide are Sunni (nearly 90%). Seems like they have the most authority in Islam.

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 11:38 PM
oh yes, those that use Islam to commit terrorist acts are fucked up and manipulating the texts, and yes goes for those weirdo Christians and Mormons also

fuck up shit happens because of belief (or believing what someone tells you to believe, thus fallible)
I'm definitely not a mormon, but what did mormons do?? Did I miss some booms and bodyparts today ... or yesterday ... or the past century? You just sort of called out mormons based on what the muslims do... ? Am I reading that wrong?

Everyone believes something, bro. Even atheism is a belief system, and some practice it much like a religion. My fav public figure atheist is Penn Jillette, he just gets it.

btw, moromonism is a religion, islam is a political and social ideology. The religious aspect is just an element of the system to enforce the ideology, derived from early moon god worship (note their crescent moon on everything as one example).

Saludeen
07-16-2016, 11:45 PM
saludeen what is your view on the turkish soldiers being executed in the streets?

I don't know enough about it yet to have an opinion. You?

Saludeen
07-16-2016, 11:47 PM
That's funny, the vast majority of Muslims worldwide are Sunni (nearly 90%). Seems like they have the most authority in Islam.

I know. Majority doesn't equal correct. And its hard to measure how many Muslims there are that follow the Qur'an alone like we're supposed to.

Daywolf
07-16-2016, 11:55 PM

So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
vs
Quran 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. 2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

See you made my point, and the point of centuries of never-ending war. Well these muslims and those muslims see you the same way, an insult, and have the same death sentence on you, as they do on everyone else, as you do on them (if you're actually muslim).

fash
07-17-2016, 01:53 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

8:12 Remember when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so cut their necks and cut from them every fingertip."

So Muslims can decapitate and cut off fingers, but I couldn't find where the Qur'an said anything about mowing down people with trucks. Maybe this guy wasn't a Muslim after all.

maskedmelon
07-17-2016, 02:19 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

8:12 Remember when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so cut their necks and cut from them every fingertip."

So Muslims can decapitate and cut off fingers, but I couldn't find where the Qur'an said anything about mowing down people with trucks. Maybe this guy wasn't a Muslim after all.

They only allowed to do that to bad people. :rolleyes:

R Flair
07-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Nobody that's spent more than a single day reading the Quran could possibly come to the conclusion that Islam is a religion of peace. NOBODY.

Thats the problem though, no one actually takes the time to read anything and formulate their own opinion. As such, they're susceptible to lies like "true muslims" are peaceful. Back in reality, according to the Quran in no uncertain terms, any muslim unwilling to execute violence on Jews and Christians ("The people of the Book") are apostates worthy of death.