Blitzers
07-13-2016, 07:30 PM

Maerilith where are you?

Lune
07-13-2016, 07:33 PM
Banned for reaching over the border and snapping pics of little thai boys

Daywolf
07-13-2016, 09:22 PM
Banned for reaching over the border and snapping pics of little thai boys... naked playing with each others genitals. Riddance!

-----

What Blitz, didn't that conserv traitor Glenn Beck blaze text you with the Mao update? hehe
It was friggen disgusting :/

Anyway, most trannies are leftists, so sure. But there actually are some that aren't, and they get their like FB accounts banned for not staying in solidarity with the SJW movement as they are required to. Yeah that same FB that Beck met with to kiss Zuckerbergs feet and declare there in no censoring of conservatives going on there :P oh facepalm. I mean the whole mormon messianic Cruz thing was stupidly humorous in certain ways, but shat on the whole FB thing he did, sux. The whole tranny thing may be really weird to me, but censoring them because they break from the lefts narrative is wrong.

maskedmelon
07-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Would be interested in hearing further OT commentary on this. This is actually worse than the legitimate concern surrounding the bathroom debate because it at least appears to be perpetrated by an actual trans person, though not a very convincing one >.> from the photo.

I still think it should be up to the establishment. Common sense would have barred that person from entering the dressing room. Then again I've seen women's clothing stores allow men to use fitting rooms, which is fine I suppose as long as everyone behaves. Not everyone behaves though >.>

Maybe make stalls full height? And do that for bathrooms too! Wtf do we need to see under or over to the next stall? Suppose there a safety element there though :/ In Japan all stalls are full height and the even have buttons on the toilet console to play music to hide embarrassing sounds ^^

Secrets
07-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Andy Samberg went into the woman's room?

barrettdc1
07-13-2016, 11:32 PM
(((Lune)))

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 12:41 AM
You gotta at least pass well to go into one IMO. Not doing so is just asking for trouble.

so you're saying by not being naturally gifted you are asking to be victimized?

victim blaming, privilege, and bigotry all on display

Pokesan
07-14-2016, 12:57 AM
problematic

Daywolf
07-14-2016, 01:45 AM
Transgender Gets Death Threats From Leftist Hate Mob (https://youtu.be/9LRtnBsx3tc)

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2016, 03:44 AM
so you're saying by not being naturally gifted you are asking to be victimized?

victim blaming, privilege, and bigotry all on display

Yeah but it makes sense. You should have to have progress into your transition as proof. If you are faking it, its pretty obvious. Also some won't take their hormones, I bet this guy wasn't on a legitimate full transition cycle as the side effects are very difficult to endure and the change is permanent.

Cross dressers will continue to hide behind the LGBT community and poison the well for everyone else.

Firmly with katrik on this one. Its the best way to filter out cross dressers. MTF HRT or completing a full course of HRT should be required to claim the women's gender.

big_ole_jpn
07-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Maerilith where are you?

#rage

I don't care about people's personal opinions at this point. But I'm willing to call into question the legality of reporting this as related to trans. Or even not calling in to question someone's motives and identity in assuming Any kind of label...........

I doubt medically a doctor would support these ppl. I'm a horrible person.

But I'm sick of being associated with everything negative about our culture.

FoxxHound
07-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Yes; well. I should clarify. Those who have made ZERO effort whatsoever to change themselves have no business in their chosen genders' restrooms. If you work hard enough, you can make it (you should HAVE to work for it). This dipshit wasn't even trying. My stance is probably a little more conservative than most of my fellow LGBT friends, but it is a complicated issue to where I understand both sides. I don't believe you should be allowed in super early on in your transition or if you look like a Shrek. It's very apparent who is trying and who is not.

^^
I'm cool with trans people doing their thing, but they need to make an effort. Like, seriously. They need to be pretty well into their transition.

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 02:43 AM
u shud have 2 complete a years worth course of HRT 2 claim trans

fash
07-15-2016, 03:05 AM
MTF HRT or completing a full course of HRT should be required to claim the women's gender.

Claiming a gender? Don't even allow their behavior to be normalized.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening. (just watch PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary to see what they do to children now)

AzzarTheGod
07-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Claiming a gender? Don't even allow their behavior to be normalized.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening. (just watch PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary to see what they do to children now)

I am a very strong critic of the LGBT community so I hear you on everything.

This is why Russia took action with a federal law protecting children, because they saw how the LGBT was a force of nature despite being a very small minority, they wield incredible influence over children under the age of 18 through television and other mediums. Which is mostly for exploitative reasons at the end of the day.

Add in a strong penchant for lewd behavior (Public PDA's are often "IN YOUR FACE", with makeouts in the middle of the street in most gay areas (Hollywood) and you have a bit of a national health crisis on your hands. Contrast this with heterosexual behavior, which shies away from any type of lewd kissing and anything outside of hand-holding is extremely frowned upon. Homosexuals of the LGBT community on the other hand celebrate a culture of obnoxiousness and lewdness.

Its all about fresh young blood to molest or do homosexual activities with. Same with a large portion of men who "date" MTF's, who are almost always going for the youngest hottest callgirl ass they can find. You'll find under age transgenders on Instagram being hounded by thirsty Johns openly.

Cecily
07-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Not sure HRT would help that one.

Ahldagor
07-15-2016, 09:01 AM
http://pix11.com/2016/04/26/man-allegedly-records-woman-taking-clothes-off-inside-staten-island-mall-dressing-room/

I'd say there are perverted assholes in every sexuality, gender, or culture.

maskedmelon
07-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Can't really blame media for referring to this guy as transgender when that is what he said he was while engaging in behavior that falls under the transgender umbrella ( cross dressing not voyeurism). That's what media likes to do: find the worst examples of something and report on them in the midst of related debates. It's a problem of partisan thought.

This is why regulation of facilities should be left up to establishments. The moment you pass a law mandating admission, you end up with weirdos looking to exploit it. The converse, instituting laws that prohibit use, doesn't make it any safer than it would be otherwise via common sense enforcement by the establishment on its own.

Happy to see so much open rejection of this guy ^^ The issue shouldn't be whether he was transgender or not though. It should be emphasizing that his behavior is as equally detestable within the transgender community as it is among other communities. Who cares who did it? It's wrong.