PDA

View Full Version : Checkout the WHITE inmates

Blitzers
07-10-2016, 07:05 PM
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Texas-Inmates-Break-Out-Cell-Save-Guard-Stopped-Breathing-386156491.html

WWBD?

Pokesan
07-10-2016, 07:09 PM
i always knew who you were inside

did you?

Blitzers
07-10-2016, 07:21 PM
i always knew who you were inside

did you?

Who am I ? Cause I'm sure your incorrect.

Blitzers
07-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Rev Jesse gonna fix it.

Lojik
07-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Rev Jesse gonna fix it.

Well, what did the new house payment come out to?

Aesop
07-10-2016, 10:06 PM
P1999 forums make me think P1999 is popular with Stormfront.

big_ole_jpn
07-10-2016, 10:13 PM

Nah. the frat boys just started getting funneled from Reddit to mkultra imageboards a couple years ago. This type of sentiment is getting a lot more mainstream (wait I mean it's totally counterculture lolol), seems fomenting racial tension is helpful somehow to zog who knew.

Lune
07-10-2016, 10:21 PM

P99 has a far greater than average concentration of adolescent-to-middle-aged white males who grew up in middle class to upper-middle class homes, yet were not among the most normal of their cohort for whatever reason-- many were reclusive nerds or other rabble who are so drawn to elf games. Among that demographic there is a great degree of subversive/radical political thought due to the insanely high levels of internet use, particularly before the internet really caught on in the early 2000's. Their young impressionable minds were exposed to all kinds of weird fringe shit and they never really recovered. Whereas a blossoming young mind would normally be regulated by a network of friends and social forces, these weirdos found each other on the internet and supported each other's maladaptive development.

And now they're here posting about ZOG NWO and chemtrails

maskedmelon
07-10-2016, 11:25 PM
P99 has a far greater than average concentration of adolescent-to-middle-aged white males who grew up in middle class to upper-middle class homes, yet were not among the most normal of their cohort for whatever reason-- many were reclusive nerds or other rabble who are so drawn to elf games. Among that demographic there is a great degree of subversive/radical political thought due to the insanely high levels of internet use, particularly before the internet really caught on in the early 2000's. Their young impressionable minds were exposed to all kinds of weird fringe shit and they never really recovered. Whereas a blossoming young mind would normally be regulated by a network of friends and social forces, these weirdos found each other on the internet and supported each other's maladaptive development.

Do you have something to share Lune? ^^

big_ole_jpn
07-10-2016, 11:43 PM

This is way off. You're describing yourself, not the submissives here regurgitating stormfront nonsense daddy zog astroturfed onto an imageboard they first heard of 12 months ago.

These people probably did have higher than average levels of internet use, but nowhere that exposed them to anything remotely fringe. These boys still lack the critical thinking skills to avoid drinking the zogbot piss water. To maintain this level of gullibility it's highly unlikely these individuals ever been exposed to actual organic internet discussion.

Pokesan
07-11-2016, 01:07 AM

posts like this is why Lune gets to decide the dunks. good post!

AzzarTheGod
07-11-2016, 04:43 AM
Nah. the frat boys just started getting funneled from Reddit to mkultra imageboards a couple years ago. This type of sentiment is getting a lot more mainstream (wait I mean it's totally counterculture lolol), seems fomenting racial tension is helpful somehow to zog who knew.

old playbook, on repeat every decade since the mid 70's.

This is way off. You're describing yourself, not the submissives here regurgitating stormfront nonsense daddy zog astroturfed onto an imageboard they first heard of 12 months ago.

These people probably did have higher than average levels of internet use, but nowhere that exposed them to anything remotely fringe. These boys still lack the critical thinking skills to avoid drinking the zogbot piss water. To maintain this level of gullibility it's highly unlikely these individuals ever been exposed to actual organic internet discussion.

Big J with the reframe. Just when Lune thought he had it all figured out. Upboats to the both of you for efforts in lucidity.

Blitzers
07-11-2016, 07:36 AM
organic internet discussion.

Please define.

pickled_heretic
07-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Please define.

discussion on the internet about organic foods, growth methods, preparation etc.

Spyder73
07-11-2016, 03:21 PM
These boys still lack the critical thinking skills to avoid drinking the zogbot piss water.

Did not want to laugh - could not stop the urge - Zogbot 4tw.

Big J too internet cool for me, cant keep up on much beyond ZOG and Chemtrails

big_ole_jpn
07-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Please define.

Sort of like what occurs here. Sick as it is, this is one of the better boards I'm aware of simply because I trust it.

There were still (few) midsized internet hubs that were populated mostly with real people even in 2007-2008. These have been whack-a-moled by zog since BBS went out of style but the old strategy was simply to destroy, harass, purchase, take site offline, funnel user base into corporate-administered territory or a new hub. Now pretty sophisticated, partially automated astroturfing regimes simply replace site culture and adjust the context of discussion until it is moved within acceptable bounds.

If you ever try talking about political shit during a major scandal on a shithole like Reddit, you'll fast realize you're down a rabbit hole of DARPA mirrors with human faces projected onto them. Major "social networking" sites are the first convincing form of virtual reality humans have developed. At this point 90% of the interactions are synthetic.

Somewhere like 4chan where no context at all is available it's more like 99% canned ancient posts indexed and reposted by popularity to fish for replies. It's an engine for mining data, sure, but also for extracting novel, original contributions from users that can be resold or reused.

The places where this shit goes on have a distinctly different feel from organic discussion. It's in the sense of alienation from the crowd that the system couches its uncanny valley. It's far from perfectly convincing yet. But as the people in our age group who were never smart enough to stay away from SA, Stormfront, post-2007 chans etc steep in it for years on end, with no point of reference back to what real human interaction on a mass scale looked like, they become more and more subverted and go further adrift into these 'countercultural' engineered subcultures.

Nationalism is very good for the small man. That's why it has to be co-opted into a packaged identity that defeats itself. You must research this thoroughly.

AzzarTheGod
07-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Sort of like what occurs here. Sick as it is, this is one of the better boards I'm aware of simply because I trust it.

There were still (few) midsized internet hubs that were populated mostly with real people even in 2007-2008. These have been whack-a-moled by zog since BBS went out of style but the old strategy was simply to destroy, harass, purchase, take site offline, funnel user base into corporate-administered territory or a new hub. Now pretty sophisticated, partially automated astroturfing regimes simply replace site culture and adjust the context of discussion until it is moved within acceptable bounds.

If you ever try talking about political shit during a major scandal on a shithole like Reddit, you'll fast realize you're down a rabbit hole of DARPA mirrors with human faces projected onto them. Major "social networking" sites are the first convincing form of virtual reality humans have developed. At this point 90% of the interactions are synthetic.

Somewhere like 4chan where no context at all is available it's more like 99% canned ancient posts indexed and reposted by popularity to fish for replies. It's an engine for mining data, sure, but also for extracting novel, original contributions from users that can be resold or reused.

The places where this shit goes on have a distinctly different feel from organic discussion. It's in the sense of alienation from the crowd that the system couches its uncanny valley. It's far from perfectly convincing yet. But as the people in our age group who were never smart enough to stay away from SA, Stormfront, post-2007 chans etc steep in it for years on end, with no point of reference back to what real human interaction on a mass scale looked like, they become more and more subverted and go further adrift into these 'countercultural' engineered subcultures.

Nationalism is very good for the small man. That's why it has to be co-opted into a packaged identity that defeats itself. You must research this thoroughly.

Dis ***** is woke. #Views