PDA

View Full Version : 6-month-old baby used as a club to beat boyfriend

fash
07-07-2016, 09:19 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/baby-used-as-a-weapon-547930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ddzZVxfSc

If you care about some black lives, maybe you should care about this degenerate swinging a baby as a weapon and throwing him face first into the sand. I suspect there won't be any #BLM protests over this, nor the 60+ people shot in Chicago over the holiday weekend.

big_ole_jpn
07-07-2016, 09:23 PM
degenerate

sounds like u see thru the matrix tell me more

Itap
07-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Perhaps if a cop shot the woman for using her infant as a weapon, it would get national attention?

Pokesan
07-07-2016, 09:28 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/baby-used-as-a-weapon-547930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ddzZVxfSc

If you care about some black lives, maybe you should care about this degenerate swinging a baby as a weapon and throwing him face first into the sand. I suspect there won't be any #BLM protests over this, nor the 60+ people shot in Chicago over the holiday weekend.

what does this have to do with BLM?

if im following your logic, it goes - a black person bad, therefore all black people bad

what?

fash
07-07-2016, 10:20 PM
if im following your logic, it goes - a black person bad, therefore all black people bad

lol. Sure, just insert your own racist narrative into my posts. Nowhere did I say black people are bad.

I directly said this one person is a piece of shit for horribly abusing her own child, and indirectly said that BLM are hypocritical for calling for riots and protests for recent incidents in today's news (Sterling shooting and Castile shooting) while not properly addressing the more significant problems in the black community of poor parenting/motherhood and black-on-black crime, citing the degenerate mother and memorial day weekend shootings as examples that BLM have ignored.

Pokesan
07-07-2016, 10:24 PM
it's hypocritical of BLM to not end all black crime everywhere

until they do so I just can't listen to their message

fash
07-07-2016, 10:26 PM
it's hypocritical of BLM to not end all black crime everywhere

until they do so I just can't listen to their message

That'd just be unreasonable.

maskedmelon
07-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Parent licensing

barrettdc1
07-08-2016, 03:10 PM
LOL jesus christ i just howled with laughter simply reading the title.

Barkingturtle
07-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Give me a a fucking break. What a double standard.

We white folk have been aggressively weaponizing black youth via the institution since Reagan -- maybe even earlier. It began as a means of keeping the prison complex solvent and has evolved to become a proven method of social control. Whole blocs of voters are motivated to the polls by their fear of the super predator.

Can't be surprised something like this would happen. We created these little black bludgeons.

big_ole_jpn
07-08-2016, 03:46 PM
It's the INSTITUTION, that SOCIETIZED the Black man to be violent

AzzarTheGod
07-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Give me a a fucking break. What a double standard.

We white folk have been aggressively weaponizing black youth via the institution since Reagan -- maybe even earlier. It began as a means of keeping the prison complex solvent and has evolved to become a proven method of social control. Whole blocs of voters are motivated to the polls by their fear of the super predator.

Can't be surprised something like this would happen. We created these little black bludgeons.

but they told me the Reagan era was the best ERA EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .

Wallstreet raping stealing and pillaging and printing money off the backs of hard-working Americans. Reagan visited wallstreet during the crash and corruption procedings and told me it was the BEST THING EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Are you trying to say it wasn't the BEST THING EVAAAAAAA EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??

Nuggie
07-08-2016, 08:49 PM
but they told me the Reagan era was the best ERA EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .

Wallstreet raping stealing and pillaging and printing money off the backs of hard-working Americans. Reagan visited wallstreet during the crash and corruption procedings and told me it was the BEST THING EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Are you trying to say it wasn't the BEST THING EVAAAAAAA EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??

Should not believe anecdotal information.

Edit - meaning the stuff you quoted. Not what you said.