PDA

View Full Version : FBI director give Hillary a pass

fash
07-06-2016, 03:42 AM
Gross negligence is no longer illegal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnTIzEDBdOw)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 04:13 AM
hit and run son America is now 3rd world born.

you would expect these politics in Venezuela, Argentina, etc.

Daywolf
07-06-2016, 04:51 AM
yyyyup, they rewrote the laws on the fly just for her, then put 'em back! :/
fthegov. Make national ammo buying day great again. Her and Hitler can one day shove pineapples up each others butts and for all eternity. Ebil biach!

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 06:34 AM
yyyyup, they rewrote the laws on the fly just for her, then put 'em back! :/
fthegov. Make national ammo buying day great again. Her and Hitler can one day shove pineapples up each others butts and for all eternity. Ebil biach!

This is the theme song for America after the FBI failed to indict Hillary and played Venezuelan politics.

When do we start mining diamonds and gold?

When do we become a nation where they lost the true meaning of the Quran,

Cause Heroin is not compatible with Islam,

and *****s know that, but still grow that poppy seed anyway, because that food drop parachute (Afghanistan) does not come every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOINSUWOqyo

Baler
07-06-2016, 08:04 AM
"There is evidence that they (hil dog) were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive highly classified information"

How has she not dropped out of the running. Why would anyone vote for a person who can't even handle "sensitive highly classified information" properly.

It is pretty ridiculous that they spent all this time looking into this matter and then they do nothing to the people involved in breaking the law.

Google saw them.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:00 AM
fash = swish = nihilist santa = IYRD = 4 point cubic space time + a 5th dimensional projection from 1 dimensional reality = boring = also (they are really unhappy)

justice was served I don't know why you guys are so unhappy about it :(

OHhhh wait, because you were told to be, and because you are angry that she might win and do something you may not want.... because you're.... AFRAID

because you've been told to be afraid

lol because obviously nothing to worry about from your Trump candidate or any other politiician in theconserverative food chain you worship.

Idolitry is a thing guys. Some of you are literally worshipping IDEALs instead of having faith and evaluating your beliefs on your own.

But yeah you can be upset about this if you want and post in a thread miles long

PLZ don't make this thread about me

keeeeep it about making america great again, so that maybe

one day

you may find the truth

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 09:21 AM
I may very well not vote this election cycle. Don't trust either of these spoons we have to choose between.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:24 AM
I may very well not vote this election cycle. Don't trust either of these spoons we have to choose between.

I feel like just voting how we feel for the issues most important to us the way to go, it's the way it's always been. We've had a lot of shitty races.

This one is just a public disgrace instead of a political disgrace :(

We can still vote/write in candidates other than the two primaries right? so we can at least give a political voice, even if we don't worry about changing the environment over night? (was in Australia or New Zealand... can't be bothered with the details). But it did have an affect.

I mean, some of us should be writing in Thomas Jefferson or Andrew Jackson on our ballots...

If there's a group of us, who wan't to vote differently ,we should form a coalition to vote... just like those people that added Jedi's to the list of religions or Darth Vader to make a point.

Anyway in edgar poes time, dead poeple could at least vote, I think we should definately make America at least that great again.

Also I honestly think it's ok if Trump wins. I've said that like 2 million times. So if you just don't like Hillary a lot, and that's your issue, you can vote that way lol...

Dumb reason to vote though IMO. (voting because you don't like someone lol, /pras 'Murica)

I think typically we vote for selfish capitalistic and democratic reasons :D as that's a part of our republic that is the democratic part :D

the electorate being more republican in nature? am I right?

Also, I think a sound evaluation of our nomination process would be in order.... I'm honestly surprised either candidates got nominated and made it past primaries.

maybe the process isn't really that broke, but america is broke because peoples attitudes is "Murica fuck yeah" and they see the rest of the world with interesting prime ministers and dictators and America is just about who can protect their own economic and moral interests more than about making (or maintaining) a cool country to live in anymore.

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 09:27 AM
I feel like just voting how we feel for the issues most important to us the way to go, it's the way it's always been. We've had a lot of shitty races.

This one is just a public disgrace instead of a political disgrace :(

We can still vote/write in candidates other than the two primaries right? so we can at least give a political voice, even if we don't worry about changing the environment over night?

I mean, some of us should be writing in Thomas Jefferson or Andrew Jackson on our ballots...

Yeah, you are right. I just don't feel like there is much difference on issues between the two and the differences that are there are illusory. I may just write in Big J after all.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Yeah, you are right. I just don't feel like there is much difference on issues between the two and the differences that are there are illusory. I may just write in Big J after all.

BigJ 2016 :)

Daywolf
07-06-2016, 10:01 AM
guess depends how much you despise globalism - or like it.
For some, they see the Don as a risk, but Hillary is a sure thing with no going back. The Donster needs to pull up his VP soon, pref someone like Joni Ernst http://drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm though I'm still holding out hope for Rand Paul hehe
The difference in issues is pretty huge imo

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 10:10 AM
guess depends how much you despise globalism - or like it.
For some, they see the Don as a risk, but Hillary is a sure thing with no going back. The Donster needs to pull up his VP soon, pref someone like Joni Ernst http://drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm though I'm still holding out hope for Rand Paul hehe
The difference in issues is pretty huge imo

Yeah that has been me with regard to general awfulness. I've just grown more pessimistic I guess. I see the Don as either really good or really bad in new/unknown ways. Shillary is just bad in conventional ways. I would vote for Joni Ernst though.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 10:15 AM
My sister is way more left than me and she thinks the Don getting elected might be a "good thing" (tm) in the long run.

I tend to agree with her :D

I think if 'Murica can survive the Don, we might be good for a bit. Hillary is more polarizing to a minority of militant anarchists and domestic terrorists. Her election may just create worse chaos as people become more unlawful and retarded. The Don could help stop this slippery slope and level things out.

If the Don actually campaigned about genuine interest in bringing law and order to the country and the shithead states, corrupt politicians, and corporations being twerps. I would consider voting for the Don.

I really would like an affirmative list of changes and people though. And the Don won't call out half the people abusing their power because half the people ARE republican and still in office. Sadly politicians win campaigns by specifically targeting and campaigning against their competition and pandering to a few special interests in order to tip the moderate scales in their favor. Which is pretty much why if the Don wins. We'll mostly the same problems in 4 yrs time.

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 10:24 AM
BigJ 2016 :)

^^

maerilith
07-06-2016, 10:42 AM
The reality is a lot of conservative republicans are not really warmed up to the Don because now they need to expend their money either supporting or subverting him. And in this case it's pretty cool the Don isn't a sure bet for the republican political cartel. It's entirely possible if the Don is interested in doing anything he'll subvert other republicans income and power in order to achieve his own goals.

This might be a real good thing for America and bring some moderate progressive politicians to the republican party.

A party that was fiscally conservative and socially progressive is probably what will happen with the Don at the wheel.

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 11:09 AM
this whole democracy thing might have been a bad idea

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 11:19 AM
this whole democracy thing might have been a bad idea

It was. I look forward to the day when we are all enslaved by well reasoned machines.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 11:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VLJi6DZ.png

Tecmos Deception
07-06-2016, 12:03 PM

Gary Johnson.

beyondinfin
07-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Every fucking election it's the same shit..."vote for the lesser of two evils". We seriously need like 1/3 oof the country to vote 3rd party just to fuck with the crappy system. This election is just embarrassing for us all.

NegaStoat
07-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Trump is legitimately angry over the Chinese and the currency value shenanigans they routinely pull along with their numerous imbalanced trade issues. He has my vote just for that. Hillary has been caught lying like a stupid tramp too many times in my humble opinion.

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 02:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 02:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

maerilith
07-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Ok if both candidates did dumb shit, bengzai trump hotel... blah blah am-i-finally-right?

Can we plz vote for Misty Storyswapper?

Saludeen
07-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Cant trust any of the candidates except for maybe the weed guy that wont win. Hillary is an obvious criminal to say the least, and Trump has his own interests, especially since he's a templar. And any president who actually wanted to work for the people would end up being killed by the establishment like JFK was when he spoke out against secret societies.

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 04:00 PM
And any president who actually wanted to work for the people would end up being killed by the establishment like JFK was when he spoke out against secret societies.

Take this upboat for the JFK reference. A lot of nerds fail to realize that his assassination is our model of modern politics.

fash
07-06-2016, 04:28 PM
And any president who actually wanted to work for the people would end up being killed by the establishment like JFK was when he spoke out against secret societies.

This is why Trump has to pick a VP that's seen as worse than he is. VP pick is a president's life insurance policy.

fash
07-06-2016, 04:41 PM
because you are angry that she might win and do something you may not want

She might win with her funds from countries that execute gays, trannies, lgbtqpetc. Those countries will continue to get special treatment with her in their pockets.

fash
07-06-2016, 04:42 PM
justice was served I don't know why you guys are so unhappy about it :(

Just like how justice with served when Aaron Swartz released some docs, eh? :)

fash
07-06-2016, 04:44 PM
because you're.... AFRAID

PLZ don't make this thread about me

maerilith
07-06-2016, 04:49 PM
the poster above me is a poop tier politics.

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 05:14 PM
This is why Trump has to pick a VP that's seen as worse than he is. VP pick is a president's life insurance policy.

In this case it will be someone better.

Its going to be Gingrich. 100%

big_ole_jpn
07-06-2016, 05:15 PM
In this case it will be someone better.

Its going to be Gingrich. 100%

been cumming nonstop since i found this out pls dont disappoint big Don

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 05:19 PM
been cumming nonstop since i found this out pls dont disappoint big Don

No kidding he better not be playing with my emotions.

Hillarybots are so fucking furious about this right now. They know how much cred it gives the Don. Fucking 720 slam dunk to the teeth.

GOP establishment equally mad as fuck, they know Newt doesn't take orders from Romney & Ryan Company LLC.

fash
07-06-2016, 05:33 PM
FBI director's press conference statement set to game of thrones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dONZUSvnlMA

maerilith
07-06-2016, 05:51 PM
You realize Newt responsible in part for

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Health_Transformation

U have any idea what kind of snake oil is dripping off their cocks for you to lap up?

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 06:10 PM
gingrich is an awful human being

the worse the better though

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 07:00 PM
newt got the libs mad as fuck right now luv it

maskedmelon
07-06-2016, 08:17 PM
gingrich is an awful human being

big_ole_jpn
07-06-2016, 08:21 PM
gingrich hate

http://i.imgur.com/Hb82L4E.png

barrettdc1
07-06-2016, 09:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gkZWFvh.jpg

MrSparkle001
07-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Raise your hand and smile if you're surprised there will be no charges

http://i.imgur.com/5sCxev0.jpg

maerilith
07-06-2016, 11:42 PM
It's not because she's a woman. It's because she's white, married, Christian and rich. :D

That is exactly how fucking dumb you people sound. lol.....

Daywolf
07-06-2016, 11:51 PM
it's because she's a globalist sock puppet, well connected to corruption. This is pure corruption, the whole clinton foundation. She ain't anything she claims, just pure evil. Likely she was running a clearinghouse from her servers, and that is only a sliver of how deeply corrupt and evil this biatch is.

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 11:58 PM
it's because she's a globalist sock puppet, well connected to corruption. This is pure corruption, the whole clinton foundation. She ain't anything she claims, just pure evil. Likely she was running a clearinghouse from her servers, and that is only a sliver of how deeply corrupt and evil this biatch is.

http://i.imgur.com/54pfkNf.jpg

maerilith
07-07-2016, 12:07 AM
She's likely more a more "honest politician" in the sense that she doesn't hide behind a pretense that she's anything but a politician.

At least she's willing to get her hands dirty for real.

I have to give her credit for that.

Trump probably would have been steamrolled if the chinese put him in a similair situation.

Anyway I like trumps fiscal ideas, but I don't know how he can afford to keep the lights on.

You can't run america like a tax evading business that outsourced it's manufacturing and hires 50% illegal immegrants and abuses workers laws etc.

This is 2016, not 1816. If it was 1716 we wouldn't even be having this discussion and you'd be arguing that the King should be able to fuck scottish peasents whenever he wanted to. (that was a braveheart reference, if you're even old enough to watch rated R movies)

Pokesan
07-07-2016, 12:10 AM
She's likely more a more "honest politician" in the sense that she doesn't hide behind a pretense that she's anything but a politician.

I have to give her credit for that.

I just wish the courts would give her credit for the things she's done.

maerilith
07-07-2016, 12:15 AM
I just wish the courts would give her credit for the things she's done.

Yeah. It'd be fine. She didn't do what Manning did though. The circumstances were different, the results possibly the same. If the world were perfect and there wasn't such crazy a good clean day in court by honest prosecutors would be nice. Facts could be found. A jury could reason out what the fuck happened. And we could move on with life. This is like impossible at this stage. Doesn't give her a free pass. But it does call into question the morality of whats going on and how and why she's being prosecuted like this. All this could have happened behind the scenes on a different timeline and she could have been removed from office if she was found guilty. I mean the way it happened it's ALMOST as if no one even wanted the investigation to lead to anything criminal.

I mean like I said b4, and I'm not an investigator and obvs the "details" are not available there's coverup, or the investigators tainted the evidence to make it look like the case was bad...

However in Mannings case the motives, and evidence was clear and there was no question as to the validity and reason for the case and who was investigating it.

But this whole thing has happened before. Many times.

I was IT in the military and worked with those people and understood how the siprnet worked and how fucking serious it was to have shit cross networks because some dumbfuck circumvented the protocols. Even the computers connecting to sig/int classified network or with classified information would be stand alone, or dumb terminals, and taking information off them would require violating training and espionage and all kinds of dumbfuckery. The emails on her server... were clearly marked classified but should have never gotten there... however I doubt she deliberately forwarded them to herself, or put them there to be leaked. Has no one asked if she even had proper training or did she just get "clearence from being the 1st lady and Secretary of State...." like she should have known better.

Even the hardware was set up to avoid this. But having the servers in her house should have gotten a lot of people fired and courtmartialed period. At least lose their clearence, and be re-assigned after a big fine and detail to a different MOS/unit or discharged or asked to resign.

Anyone who wouldn't resign would have been hammered.

Probably civilian contractors tho. I doubt they had actual soldiers there... managing the show otherwise this wouldn't have happend either.

The fucking civies were always a pain in the ass and I could never get them to play ball with anything email related or security related. They'd always fucking beg for admin passwords and other shit so they could install pinball off the windows CD or play farcry. They also never got any of the training they needed to be serious about OPSEC and computer security. They would have fucking plugged in a USB if someone handed it to them at walmart saying it had an old copy of DOOM on it. Even the ones with comp-sci degrees :( (they were the fucking worst)

Although there were some cool civies. I have to call out a few I worked with were awesome as fuck. They were just the exception.

But you know since we got off on this tangent, maybe if people weren't dumb fucks I would have stayed in 20 yrs and as a girl I would have been there to fix this shit from the inside properly.

But the attrition of good people like me is fucking horrific because of assholes like Nihilist Santa.

Daywolf
07-07-2016, 01:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/I8412un.jpg

maerilith
07-07-2016, 01:33 AM
lol

AzzarTheGod
07-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Will read this thread later

big_ole_jpn
07-07-2016, 02:02 AM
Will read this thread later

i wont

Sidelle
07-07-2016, 06:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CHaZFjp.jpg

fash
07-07-2016, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oLrZjku.jpg?1

pickled_heretic
07-07-2016, 05:14 PM
what choice do we really have

AzzarTheGod
07-07-2016, 05:18 PM
i wont

I didn't. I had a mood swing.

Daywolf
07-07-2016, 07:11 PM
FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath (http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286849-fbi-didnt-record-clinton-interview-no-sworn-oath)

Guess they learned from her once impeached husband (on 2 accounts) to not even bother.

"Do you swear, on this lemon meringue pie, to consider telling the truth, so help you pillsbury doughboy?"

NegaStoat
07-10-2016, 03:19 AM
The uncanny timing of that lethal barbell. I guess the action of testifying against the Clinton Foundation is a serious business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW7qD_kc_eY

Trey Gowdy sums up in six minutes all of the ways that James Comey didn't do his job in advising the indictment of a person guilty as sin of multiple felonies. I felt bad for the guy honestly (Comey) - he was looking like it was the worst day of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

And now that Dallas is (mostly?) over with, and Chicago had its own recent fun of Flavor being the recent target of Black Lives Matter, Hillary came out swinging that it's all the fault of White people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo

Trump has to be delirious with joy over this string of events. I'm at a loss to think of what else he could ask for in terms of ammo to use when he goes on camera.

barrettdc1
07-10-2016, 03:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wVPbIEK.jpg

fash
07-10-2016, 04:03 AM
The uncanny timing of that lethal barbell. I guess the action of testifying against the Clinton Foundation is a serious business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW7qD_kc_eY

http://i.imgur.com/9GovfaB.jpg

AzzarTheGod
07-10-2016, 04:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9GovfaB.jpg

To be fair, that UN official is very jacked, and has a powerlifter build.

Accidents happen, the CNS can fail at any time without warning due to adrenal collapse/fatigue.

I personally do not flat bench because I'm a tall guy, like him. Maybe he should have consulted me?

sOurDieSel
07-10-2016, 11:28 AM
The penalty for treason has already been laid out.