View Full Version : I love John Cena! <3

maerilith
07-05-2016, 02:49 PM
We Are America ft. John Cena | Love Has No Labels | Ad Council

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Baler
07-05-2016, 03:35 PM
op needs help.
Serious pity reply that IT thinks that this applies to IT.

http://i.imgur.com/Q6pKZyN.jpg

maerilith
07-05-2016, 03:38 PM
I love you to Baler. I don't want you to feel threatened or scared of any group. I'm very upset that people are being vilified (like muslims) in response to recent events and tragedies. And that ignorant fear is being called around and people are being called predators and demonized and a billion other horrible things we are doing to each other. My family, neices, and nephews seem to be ok still. I just wan't to spread John Cena's wise and kind sentiment. In regards to all the negative political abuse and exploitation of people all over of all creeds. Certainly not just what happed around myself recently.

Please know that I have compassion, I just want everyone to stop dying and committing suicide and atrocities against each other :(

I never want you to suffer. I will pray for your safety and security in my own way so we can avoid any more of this pain that America is experiencing and fearing.

I see wisdom in love and that's all the power we good kind compassionate people have. I do have the power to help save those who would listen to love. By spreading love. And understanding. And by speaking truthfully, and openly, with kindness, and caring. And by trusting and having faith, that loving people are not alone. We will pull through.

big_ole_jpn
07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I love you to Baler. I don't want you to feel threatened or scared of any group. I'm very upset that people are being vilified (like muslims) in response to recent events and tragedies. And that ignorant fear is being called around and people are being called predators and demonized and a billion other horrible things we are doing to each other. My family, neices, and nephews seem to be ok still. I just wan't to spread John Cena's wise and kind sentiment. In regards to all the negative political abuse and exploitation of people all over of all creeds. Certainly not just what happed around myself recently.

Please know that I have compassion, I just want everyone to stop dying and committing suicide and atrocities against each other :(

I never want you to suffer. I will pray for your safety and security in my own way so we can avoid any more of this pain that America is experiencing and fearing.

I see wisdom in love and that's all the power we good kind compassionate people have. I do have the power to help save those who would listen to love. By spreading love. And understanding. And by speaking truthfully, and openly, with kindness, and caring. And by trusting and having faith, that loving people are not alone. We will pull through.

Good post. I too am a luminous being.

radditsu
07-05-2016, 04:24 PM
What the hell has this place become?

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Op was abused as a child and forced to dress in moms cloths for entertainment

maerilith
07-05-2016, 04:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k1zd1yJ.png

maerilith
07-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Op was abused as a child and forced to dress in moms cloths for entertainment

False, simply take it or leave it. I had loving parents, even if they weren't perfect. It's partly because of them that my heart chakra is still open to love.

Anyway none of this is about me. It's silly for me to post really because those ready will have what they need come to them.

There's no mission greater than the one we can take in solitude I guess. But it fills my heart to share something kind with you all. I feel like that is a signal from the universe that we are loved. Especially when people like BigJ feel that love in kind <3

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 04:36 PM
False, simply take it or leave it. I had loving parents, even if they weren't perfect. It's partly because of them that my heart chakra is still open to love.

Anyway none of this is about me. It's silly for me to post really because those ready will have what they need come to them.

There's no mission greater than the one we can take in solitude I guess. But it fills my heart to share something kind with you all. I feel like that is a signal from the universe that we are loved. Especially when people like BigJ feel that love in kind <3

Whats it about then? Not doing any work? Quitting having to try to seek out relationships with actual hard work? (using the attractive woman as your ideal, who don't have to work for these things, including relationships and attention).

I have a theory that transgenderism isn't about dysmorphia at all.

Its an emotional disorder. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have trans people, but in my private personal opinion ill always consider them to have an emotional disorder of some kind.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Whats it about then? Not doing any work? Quitting having to try to seek out relationships with actual hard work? (using the attractive woman as your ideal, who don't have to work for these things, including relationships and attention).

I have a theory that transgenderism isn't about dysmorphia at all.

Its an emotional disorder. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have trans people, but in my private personal opinion ill always consider them to have an emotional disorder of some kind.

Well I am not sure. But I'm prett sure John Cena was awesome and didn't talk about any of that rubbish. But 3 or 4 of you are good at bringing it up over and over.

I just told you what it was about. Sharing love. And Kindness and having lightbody edging sessions with o'l big J :D

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 04:40 PM
ya my b I was using your thread as a warmup.

you don't bite as hard anymore and aren't as psycho so this was fruitless.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I will say though that when I study other alternative lifestyles and counterculture, I always find some type of fundamental conflict with capitalism included in their belief system.

Spyder73
07-05-2016, 05:50 PM
#PermaBanTannyPosters

Rattle Squirrell
07-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Dude, how many trannies are on this elf sim.

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Op is a pride true example in my transexuals have emotional disorders. Clearly angry about being sexually exploited in woman's clothing at a young age. Mot only is Op ugly on the inside ,but makes a ugly woman in the outside, and a man... It is a disgrace. Makes sense for Op to have a false security with the transgender world.

fash
07-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Yes, let's listen to John Cena tell us about the nation instead of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Dickinson, Hamilton, etc.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Yes, let's listen to John Cena tell us about the nation instead of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Dickinson, Hamilton, etc.

Pokesan
07-05-2016, 08:51 PM
only one OP can make the entire forum lose their minds over nothing

maerilith is that OP

maerilith
07-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Love John Cena. He's relevant and has a message I agree with. His message doesn't even really impose upon Jefferson or Andrew Jackson or anybody cool either. Only the interpretation that certain people want to shove down certain other peoples throats :(

Not once have I ever seen John Cena attack one of our forefathers and disgrace him. Nor did he attack any of you all. I don't see why you have to be mad about it. If anything he's lookin out for ya'll to have your tea party club, just askin people to be gentleman and American about it.

Sad to see so many people look down their prideful snobby noses at him and me :(

Just as well. Ya'll need to do what ya'll need to do. Maybe someone out there other than bigJ is looking to have a light body experience tho? We can all have one together, if you want.

@pokesan, I don't even try though :(

fash
07-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Love John Cena. He's relevant and has a message I agree with. His message doesn't even really impose upon Jefferson or Andrew Jackson or anybody cool either. Only the interpretation that certain people want to shove down certain other peoples throats :(

Andrew Jackson was a member of the American Colonization Society, which was founded in part to move freed blacks out of America. Jefferson opposed miscegenation and wanted blacks, once freed, to be "moved beyond the reach of mixture". That doesn't impose upon the message from the John Cena video?

Not once have I ever seen John Cena attack one of our forefathers and disgrace him. Nor did he attack any of you all. I don't see why you have to be mad about it. If anything he's lookin out for ya'll to have your tea party club, just askin people to be gentleman and American about it.

It's frustrating because you're ignorant (and/or deceitful) and pushing an agenda to normalize degeneracy while claiming it is American.

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Op is a ugly transexual mongloid that derives attention on 20 year old elf SIM. News at 11

maerilith
07-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Andrew Jackson was an officer of the American Colonization Society, which was founded in part to move freed blacks out of America. Jefferson opposed miscegenation and wanted blacks, once freed, to be "moved beyond the reach of mixture". That doesn't impose upon the message from the John Cena video?

Soooo Andrew Jackson didn't know anybetter, John Cena doesn't want to talk about him or critique him like you just did. Hey I thought he was cool for winning a bunch of duels.

It's frustrating because you're ignorant (and/or deceitful) and pushing an agenda to normalize degeneracy while claiming it is American.

Why are you attacking me? Are you ready to have a lightbody experience?

The only thing I regret in this life (before I ascend to heaven) is posting so much in this thread, rather than just letting you guys (and possibly girls, never know!) figure things out for yourselves.

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 09:35 PM
You're disgusting and should be burned in fire.

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Nothing wrong with love or peace, I favor the latter above all else and am especially displeased when it is disturbed. People are less combative when they are comfortable and most comfortable when surrounded by others like them. That is why I highly value my solitude lol. Forcing people to bond with those with whom they do not identify is ineffective, creates resentment and deepens divides. No matter how much love you shower on some people, they still won't like you. My solution there is to just go someplace else. We are all free to choose what we do and not one of us is capable of changing another. There are so many people in the world that I do not see the value in expending the energy to change their view. ^^

maerilith

I'm glad John Cena doesn't think so :D

Nothing wrong with love or peace, I favor the latter above all else and am especially displeased when it is disturbed. People are less combative when they are comfortable and most comfortable when surrounded by others like them. That is why I highly value my solitude lol. Forcing people to bond with those with whom they do not identify is ineffective, creates resentment and deepens divides. No matter how much love you shower on some people, they still won't like you. My solution there is to just go someplace else. We are all free to choose what we do and not one of us is capable of changing another. There are so many people in the world that I do not see the value in expending the energy to change their view. ^^

Oh I quite agree, but I've been posting here since 2010, and trolling on EQ live since 2000. Should I move out the way just because some one just got on the bus and posted a lot and said a bunch of mean things. I mean yeah I suppose if I don't want a confrontation.

But I thought John Cena's message was pretty non-confrontational and adult. I thought a lot of people would like it. But hey we all make mistakes. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feeling by agreeing with John Cena.

My social anxiety is getting better. Been having a good time lately. I think John Cena would approve :D

Pokesan
@pokesan, I don't even try though :(

men practice posting for years to achieve 10% of of the rustling you do without blinking

http://i.imgur.com/DU4ITaY.jpg

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 09:37 PM

Really?

Crypodosktorr
How many times up the butt does it take to get to the center of Maereliths psychotic ramblings... The world may never know.

fash
The only thing I regret in this life (before I ascend to heaven) is posting so much in this thread

If there were a just god, he would toss you in an oven. :)

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 09:38 PM
If there were a just god, he would toss you in an oven. :)

Amen

maerilith
07-05-2016, 09:47 PM
men practice posting for years to achieve 10% of of the rustling you do without blinking

http://i.imgur.com/DU4ITaY.jpg

That's because they are men :D (contractions ewww)

http://i.imgur.com/s14Fvyy.gif

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 09:49 PM
I'm glad John Cena doesn't think so :D

Oh I quite agree, but I've been posting here since 2010, and trolling on EQ live since 2000. Should I move out the way just because some one just got on the bus and posted a lot and said a bunch of mean things. I mean yeah I suppose if I don't want a confrontation.

But I thought John Cena's message was pretty non-confrontational and adult. I thought a lot of people would like it. But hey we all make mistakes. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feeling by agreeing with John Cena.

My social anxiety is getting better. Been having a good time lately. I think John Cena would approve :D

I wasn't talking about you, nor saying you should go someplace else :p Just what I do when I encounter dislike. Never really been in a situation where dislike has developed over time, so not sure what I'd do there ^^

I do have a question though. How many accounts do you troll yourself with? I know of at least one that you seem to have retired ^^

maerilith
07-05-2016, 09:55 PM
I wasn't talking about you, nor saying you should go someplace else :p Just what I do when I encounter dislike. Never really been in a situation where dislike has developed over time, so not sure what I'd do there ^^

I do have a question though. How many accounts do you troll yourself with? I know of at least one that you seem to have retired ^^

I'm back down to one account now. If you can kill this one you'll be a forumquest champ.

I wasn't being defensive. I was just affirming your point of view while openly rambling and questioning myself. Perhaps I'm too gracious with my thoughts and wonderments. So no need to worry lol.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 10:06 PM
I almost stopped, but I came back to check in with poke and bigj. So if people wan't anyone to be "for real" mad at, blame bigj and poke.

But my vote is that we should love and accept them for summoning my cold dead ashes from the abyss (which I may return too, at least its cool there).

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I almost stopped, but I came back to check in with poke and bigj. So if people wan't anyone to be "for real" mad at, blame bigj and poke.

But my vote is that we should love and accept them for summoning my cold dead ashes from the abyss (which I may return too, at least its cool there).

JAPAN is Og as fuck. Maerilth you ate a shit stain on a new shirt that was made for a woman.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 11:37 PM
JAPAN is Og as fuck. Maerilth you ate a shit stain on a new shirt that was made for a woman.

I had some old material lined up, but then decided it would make you rage longer if I didn't bother proving myself to you.

So believe what u want. I think bigj is deeper in this forumquest business and much more for serious than I am. But who isn't?

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 11:38 PM
But you're really ugly

maerilith
07-05-2016, 11:39 PM
But you're really ugly

Google doesn't think so tbh :D and I'm cool with that lol.

Crypodosktorr
07-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Peopleofwalmart prob doesn't either ,but you still ugly as fuck

maerilith
07-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Peopleofwalmart prob doesn't either ,but you still ugly as fuck

You got a real pic? if you want to talk trash, you should ante up.

Jauna
07-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Is there some kinda board culture joke I am missing here or is this thread real?

The Rock2.0 had a nice video going for a bit there and it was interrupted by that dude in the wig and after reading this thread I dunno whats going on anymore

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Is there some kinda board culture joke I am missing here or is this thread real?

The Rock2.0 had a nice video going for a bit there and it was interrupted by that dude in the wig and after reading this thread I dunno whats going on anymore

hornswoggle, ya jabroni

Jauna
07-06-2016, 12:28 AM
hornswoggle, ya jabroni

Hulk3.0 then? after that I cant really think of any famous wrestlers who gotten past wrestling

Pokesan
07-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Hulk3.0 then? after that I cant really think of any famous wrestlers who gotten past wrestling

you clearly didn't google this

Jauna
07-06-2016, 01:05 AM
you clearly didn't google this

I do not use google much, but I got a link to the 4th jackass movie from "hornswoggle, ya jabroni" which is due in 2017.. holy shit those guys are in their 40s and 50s now I think

maerilith
07-06-2016, 01:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mX5W8TH.png

big_ole_jpn
07-06-2016, 01:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mX5W8TH.png

I thought u were going to bed. Please don't leave me cause I hate the alluminati

maerilith
07-06-2016, 02:12 AM
I thought u were going to bed. Please don't leave me cause I hate the alluminati

If you really hate the illuminati.

Well.............................................. ....

.................................................. ..........

who are they?

why?

how?....

when?....

it doesn't matter to lightbeings....................... we're already lighted up

....... don't be afraid .................

....... there here for a reason!

just like us

I don't know.

big_ole_jpn
07-06-2016, 04:16 AM
If you really hate the illuminati.

Well.............................................. ....

.................................................. ..........

who are they?

why?

how?....

when?....

it doesn't matter to lightbeings....................... we're already lighted up

....... don't be afraid .................

....... there here for a reason!

just like us

I don't know.

deep *puffs, puffs, then passes*

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:05 AM
deep *puffs, puffs, then passes*

DMT is illegal to possess own or secrete / excrete naturally in this state. We aren't even allowed to have sex or the Baptists get in an uproar and have to be put down again. (we keep a few around so they can repopulate and fill our McDonalds and Poppeyes up with cheap welfare Dependant labor)

Since I'm an American hero, I'll have to pasts. But I appreciate the sentiment.

Nihilist_santa
07-06-2016, 01:44 PM
gRoided out $ellebrity parrots his bosses Jew propaganda. 'Merica.

AzzarTheGod
07-06-2016, 03:56 PM
gRoided out $ellebrity parrots his bosses Jew propaganda. 'Merica.

This.

Possession of steroids at any time, even for 1 second, is a 5-year federal felony.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:47 PM
This.

Possession of steroids at any time, even for 1 second, is a 5-year federal felony.

Andddddddd this is a known issue, not just with trans hormones with prescriptions. You can get in trouble for having antidepressents in your car. Probably can be detained indefinitely until vitamins get tested if their in an unmarked bag, even if you are truthful about what they are. It's probably bet to just be silent and say nothing, that way the cop has to take a risk on booking you instead of incriminating yourself in any way (they get off Scott free and don't have to ask if whatever you have was prescribed legally, so you can't put up a fight). Anyway there's ways around the system. They teach a lot of rich white kids how to do that, and they have money for lawyers so it's not a problem for them usually.

I hope you don't feel too bad I brought money into the equation. I'm grateful at least some people can enjoy the "privilage" of being free.

Abusive fucking authoritarians are abusive assholes.

News at 9:11pm

Nihilist_santa
07-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Too bad they rescued Bradley Manning today those abusive authoritarian assholes should have let him hang himself like all shemales are programmed to do.

maerilith
07-06-2016, 09:58 PM
To bad you can post such shit. If I called you a **** er baby moma cry baby cracker cousin f'cker (I may get banned).

But the irony is that when I call you a fucking bastard.

I'm not slandering you. I'm stating fact.

When you post, your just fucking completely off the retard meter into fucking bergloidian scatology.

Nihilist_santa
07-06-2016, 10:01 PM
You arent sounding very happy atm :(

maerilith
07-06-2016, 10:11 PM
You arent sounding very happy atm :(

Hyperbole isn't upsetness.

But you have the emotional capacity of a betafish so I'm not at all surprised by your lack of understanding.