PDA

View Full Version : Making America Great on the 4th of July

fash
07-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Today being Independence Day, we should take a look back and think of the good old days, back when we were all free. Back when men were men and women were women. Back before our modernity ruined things.

Trump's campaign recently released this wonderful video, and it does just that. Enjoy this wonderful ditty.

https://www.facebook.com/UpandDownTheatreCo/videos/619194121577434/
http://video.genfb.com/1173274996098886 (non-fb link)

Happy 4th of July, and I hope you have some quality family and friends to share the holiday. :)

maerilith
07-04-2016, 09:49 PM
I think we're all Americans around here and you should take your communist ass back to Iraq bubba. (http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-ways-conservatives-dont-act-anything-like-christians/)

http://inthesetimes.com/article/17426/we_cant_all_just_get_along

Black people and transgendered soldiers and gay people and people of all faiths, including some lesser accepted faiths, such as Unitarianism or Universalism, or Sikhism.

All those people are Americans and ya'll are pissing away America by denying it because your grand daddy beat you with a leather whip in the bathroom as a child and you bought into a sexist world view hook, line and sinker.

Daywolf
07-04-2016, 10:39 PM
:P
make national ammo day great again

fash
07-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Black people and transgendered soldiers and gay people and people of all faiths, including some lesser accepted faiths, such as Unitarianism or Universalism, or Sikhism.

All those people are Americans and ya'll are pissing away America by denying it because your grand daddy beat you with a leather whip in the bathroom as a child and you bought into a sexist world view hook, line and sinker.

You bought into the "melting pot" narrative hook, line, and sinker. That's propaganda that showed up around 1965. The founding fathers were more ethno-nationalist than you think. America was for "freed white persons". Several founding fathers (iirc Jefferson, Madison, Franklin come to mind) who opposed slavery wanted the slaves out of America as they opposed miscegenation.

On the topic of American Independence Day, Anglo-saxon culture has always been the core of American identity. The American colonists fought to defend their rights (i.e. the traditional rights of British men). Acceptance into American society required assimilating this culture. The immigration acts in 1790, 1875, and 1924 all protected the ethnic composition of America i.e. "freed white persons". It wasn't until 1965 that America was called a nation of immigrants and a "melting-pot".

because your grand daddy beat you with a leather whip in the bathroom as a child

It's clear to anyone who has seen your other shit-tier posts that you are just projecting your childhood issues. We may have sympathy for you, but that doesn't mean people must/should accept your (or anyone else's) degenerate behavior. No person who had a loving father and mother would mutilate their body. Nor would they attempt to normalize degenerate behavior that is antithetical to their own successful, loving family. Go seek some self-knowledge.

Pokesan
07-04-2016, 11:14 PM
lmao anglo saxon culture

please understand the words you use before posting again kid

maerilith
07-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Celtic culture was p good imho.

And love me some bohemians.

Jesus doesn't want u to be mad. Learn bout murica. I did. while serving. shitsglorious when u ain't an asshole anymore.

fash
07-04-2016, 11:38 PM
lmao anglo saxon culture

please understand the words you use before posting again kid

Yep, like laws, legal systems, high value on family relationships, emphasis on social standing. Just a few things that enable a nation to flourish.

Please understand the words I say before posting again old man. :)

maskedmelon
07-04-2016, 11:45 PM
lol

maerilith
07-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Britain the center of the Anglo Saxon empire.

Like sexual orientation, policies regulating the service of transgender military personnel vary greatly by country. Based on data collected by the Hague Centre for Strategic Studies[24] eighteen countries currently allow transgender people to serve in their military. They are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.[25]

America just a few decades behind the Anglo Saxons kicking bible thumpers out of politics.

I was good at history and research.

I suggest you take your balls and go home while you still have them.

fash
07-05-2016, 12:01 AM
I was good at history and research.

Not so good at staying on topic though. I never mentioned modern UK, and whether the modern UK allows transgender into their military is irrelevant to anything said in this thread, particularly the glorious ditty I linked in the original post.

You're still pushing your degenerate tranny agenda and besmirching this high spirit thread about making 'Merica (fuck yea!) great. :(

maerilith
07-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Why... who's degenerate?

I'm going to let you finger yourself the rest of the night.

Don't think you are capable of understanding reason.

Pokesan
07-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Yep, like laws, legal systems, high value on family relationships, emphasis on social standing. Just a few things that enable a nation to flourish.

Please understand the words I say before posting again old man. :)

citation needed.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Still waiting for the mansplain. Maybe it died to its own glorious stupidity in ignorance of Darwin?

fash
07-05-2016, 12:32 AM
Why... who's degenerate?

I'm going to let you finger yourself the rest of the night.

Don't think you are capable of understanding reason.

With you, why's everything have to be about a man fingering himself? Stop with your disgusting fecal obsession, or at least keep it private.

fash
07-05-2016, 12:36 AM
citation needed.

No, this isn't dialectic. It's rhetoric.

You can easily google Anglo-Saxon culture if it's really important to you, but by focusing on this you're ignoring the brunt of the post.

Pokesan
07-05-2016, 12:46 AM
No, this isn't dialectic. It's rhetoric.

You can easily google Anglo-Saxon culture if it's really important to you, but by focusing on this you're ignoring the brunt of the post.

The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century.

http://i.imgur.com/9zBw1rx.jpg

gotta say the 5th century thing makes you seem like a complete dumbass ascribing attributes to groups you're completely ignorant of

my good chum

maerilith
07-05-2016, 12:46 AM
With you, why's everything have to be about a man fingering himself? Stop with your disgusting fecal obsession, or at least keep it private.

Mansplained.

your entire premise that Christian Caucasian cishet families are the only thing American on God's green earth, blown out of the water by my graceful love of equity and defense of reality.

Reality is today. Not Salem witch burning times. Using Christianity to defend your pathetic lower class patriarchal plebian wife beater duck dynasties is not classy.

And probably why your still a virgin getting schooled by a woman on an ancient and archaic elf simulator off topic subforum.

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Smoking around children is not great.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 12:58 AM

I wish we could help the smokers so they could do it in moderation with the safest products at a fair cost and with a good understanding of the potential risks and end of life effects.

however I agree. children could stand to have way more responsible parents.

fash
07-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Mansplained.

your entire premise that Christian Caucasian cishet families are the only thing American on God's green earth, blown out of the water by my graceful love of equity and defense of reality.

Using Christianity to defend your pathetic lower class patriarchal plebian wife beater duck dynasties is not classy.

I never said anything about religion. You're the only person in this thread to bring it up. You've "blown out" a strawman.

You've never responded to anything I've said (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2315154&postcount=4) besides referencing unrelated info about transgenders in militaries and displaying some fierce hate of christianity.

And probably why your still a virgin getting schooled by a woman on an ancient and archaic elf simulator off topic subforum.

Rich coming from a sick degenerate who has mutilated himself in some sexual perversion. But not unexpected, as there is a great deal of projection when SJW-types argue with personal attacks. :)

fash
07-05-2016, 01:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9zBw1rx.jpg

gotta say the 5th century thing makes you seem like a complete dumbass ascribing attributes to groups you're completely ignorant of

my good chum

haha. My comment does sound funny with that picture of Anglo-Saxon LARPers underneath it.

Anyway, I was referring to cultural aspects that colonists brought over from Britain, like the ones I listed earlier. Some would say "white" culture, but that's less specific.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 01:15 AM
I never said anything about religion. You're the only person in this thread to bring it up. You've "blown out" a strawman.

You've never responded to anything I've said (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2315154&postcount=4) besides referencing unrelated info about transgenders in militaries and displaying some fierce hate of christianity.

Rich coming from a sick degenerate who has mutilated himself in some sexual perversion. But not unexpected, as there is a great deal of projection when SJW-types argue with personal attacks. :)

Did you even watch the video you posted or bother to read my links?

It's clear you are confusing Anglo Saxon monarchies with our forefathers culture.

in your video it parodies itself about 2 minutes in whining about homosexuality.

you went there first.

sadly conservative republicans somehow are obsessed with religion and gays.

your hate won't turn back the clock to times were industrial pollution and world war plagued everyone everywhere.

it's creepy AF all I'm sayin.

fash
07-05-2016, 01:20 AM

Considering the video is anti-Trump, several things are not so great and are there to vilify, but it's funny and catchy propaganda nevertheless.

Here's another anti-Trump video, Winter is Trumping (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg).

Best thing about these attempts at propaganda is they work to support the opposite position (pro Trump) as much or more than their intended position. Can't stump the Trump, as it were.

Wonkie
07-05-2016, 01:30 AM
i live in mortal terror of fictional beasts called sjws

maerilith
07-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Also mark twain is pretty disappointed by your in ability to understand the complex nature of demographics and culture.

Typically where racists fail is by over generalizing and thinking in absolute terms.

Ahldagor
07-05-2016, 01:45 AM
These the same saxons that were conquered by the normans?

fash
07-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Did you even watch the video you posted or bother to read my links?

in your video it parodies itself about 2 minutes in whining about homosexuality.

you went there first.

The video makes a minor remark about gay marriage, and in response you link an article describing 10 ways some conservatives act contrary to Christianity. Good job. Nobody believes that conservatives are necessarily Christian in the first place.

It's clear you are confusing Anglo Saxon monarchies with our forefathers culture.

Monarchies? :) As I mentioned to pokesan, I was referring to familial/kin relationships/structures and localized law systems, contract law, real property, etc.

fash
07-05-2016, 02:07 AM
These the same saxons that were conquered by the normans?

google it

Bazia
07-05-2016, 02:08 AM
u realize how skewed a demographic ur speaking with here right

when ur talking to trannies their obviously gonna have self interest against conservatives

Ahldagor
07-05-2016, 03:05 AM
google it

Deflecting a rhetorical question? Das ist schade.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 03:35 AM
u realize how skewed a demographic ur speaking with here right

when ur talking to trannies their obviously gonna have self interest against conservatives

my ***** bazia smoking big thangs n grippin big thangs still dropping knowledge on yall

Jimjam
07-05-2016, 03:39 AM
I find it amusing to say "we should return to the good old days with the values of the Anglo Saxons"... Surely Independence Day is about exactly the opposite of that; escaping from the values of Anglo Saxons (namely British Imperialism and 'Britannia Rule the Waves')?

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 03:42 AM
u wanna rock a tailored suit, lookin like an owner?

or you want to wear a shitty hipster t-shirt for the rest of your life, lookin like u pump crack on the corner?

Yes we should return to conservative values.

bars

big_ole_jpn
07-05-2016, 03:42 AM
i dont drink the pleb sauce that often, but this 4th id like to pour a little out for my homie kagatob lookin down from above. Never gonna forget how u went down: as a true g & real American. happy 4th baby you deserve it.

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA N*GGA DAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

repost this GUN if u miss big homie kagatob. if this doesnt reach 10 reposts i will know yall forum remnants aint keep it tru.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Seconded on the bang bang and that's for life. Kagatob was high class, he was surrounded by these low lifes. (bars)

Kagatob was the dawgs dawg.

embodied everything about America that I love. aside from friends and snakes, 9 millys and .38's.

We miss u big homie but I know u smiling.

Very relevant link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Vk0EL-r8g

......__________________
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

big_ole_jpn
07-05-2016, 05:50 AM
Seconded on the bang bang and that's for life. Kagatob was high class, he was surrounded by these low lifes. (bars)

Kagatob was the dawgs dawg.

embodied everything about America that I love. aside from friends and snakes, 9 millys and .38's.

We miss u big homie but I know u smiling.

Very relevant link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Vk0EL-r8g

......__________________
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

bars

maerilith
07-05-2016, 07:33 AM
i dont drink the pleb sauce that often, but this 4th id like to pour a little out for my homie kagatob lookin down from above. Never gonna forget how u went down: as a true g & real American. happy 4th baby you deserve it.

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA N*GGA DAT KILLED U!
......__________________
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

repost this GUN if u miss big homie kagatob. if this doesnt reach 10 reposts i will know yall forum remnants aint keep it tru.

Lol.

maerilith
07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
I like my dogs thick, black, dripping with the sauce of virgin tomatoes served with a sloppy side. On plates made in China.

http://i.imgur.com/6XpaYQw.jpg

What could be more Christian and American than that?